/vn/ - Maji Edition

Visual Novel General #1899

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

nekonyansoft.com/blog/fureraba-release-date
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I only read moege

I LIKE LOLIS!

>no OneesanParadise
>no Christmas Cake Moege
>no OL plotge

>reminder that SukiSuki and Tsujidou WagaHigh FDs will never come out in English

Post friendly banter.

;_;

Never ever

Lolis

moege hehehe

>there are people in this thread who unironically like yuuji

I like you, user

Nothing personnel, kid

Based moebro

moege AND imoutoge

Jesus Fucking Christ.
Holly FUcking Shit.
MOTHER FUCKING GRISAIA
GOOOOOODDDDD DAAAAMMMMNNNNN
I fucking HATE that piece of DOGSHIT. That is the most Bland, Annoying, Edgy fucking faggot MC i have EVER seen in ANY form of medium EVER.
This nigger was a true """"teleports behind you"""" chuuni wetdream dark flame master james bond wanna be motherfucker. Oh my godddd that garbage kid.
It made me so mad every fucking second of the VN. I uninstalled that Edgy retarded BULLSHIT after two hours,
but I WAS SO MAD, I fuckin reinstalled it and kept playing just to get more angry.
And I kept thinking, hey maybe he stops being so edgy, maybe the characters might behave like human beings, maybe ANYTHING would happen except EXACTLY WHAT FUCKING HAPPEND fuck FUCK

This was the worst writing ive ever seen. Writing this bad cannot be reproduced on purpose. this was a once in a lifetime spectacle of dumb bullshit FUCKKKKK
>hurrr i didnt order a stripper huurrr durrr
FUCK YOUUU
IF YOU LIKED Grisaia DIE DIE DIE GO TO JAIL AND FUCKING DIE FaCKKKKK

His banter works among autists and whoever knows him long enough. Not our problem that you only read stuffs with self-insert blank MC.

Lolis are a miracle of the universe.

Imopara 3 and Onikiss soon bros

We've been through this like 20 times, I don't read moege, yuuji is an unlikeable piece of shit mary sue. Fuck off.

I want to FUCK that train

w-wanna fug

Hoshi Ori soon bros

Maitetsu soon bros

>yuuji is an unlikeable piece of shit
But this is wrong.

Yuuji is a very generic character though. Just because he's not a self-insert doesn't mean he's good

hey guess what people have different tastes, and yours is insurmountably shit.

No.
Yes.
Maybe.

>my shit taste is better than your shit taste

>and yours is insurmountably shit.
This is wrong too. You sound like person who never banter with his friends.

>generic
Oh yeah, there's always MCs who are womanizer edgy child soldiers with a traumatic past, totally generic

Now the hetare MC, who can't get a clue ever, that's a fucking rarity.

A-3 soon bros

Are you looking forward to ImoPara 3?

Now that's a good joke.

Look there are times that he may spout infuriating shits, but I found him to have the best kind of response for most of the encounters.
Or are you masochists who can't stand him "bulling" girls?

>ESL likes yuuji
pottery

Yes, and Onikiss

soon bro

But whose route that'll get translated first?

Midori 2.0

>being EOP
And?

>blue in the middle
Is she going to be the surprise best girl?

I speak 4 languages my friend

He's a generic Gary Stu with no depth whatsoever. Something being generic doesn't necessarily mean it's common.

>Or are you masochists who can't stand him "bulling" girls?
I don't think you know what masochist means

Proof?

Sure.

Did the H patch for A Sky Full Of Stars release already?

How do you want proof of this? I speak English French, Portuguese, and Spanish. Stay jealous nerds.

I speak 2094309854998 languages

Oh yeah? I speak 8.

Just give me Lee and her shitty puns.

There is a poorly put together MTL patch for hscenes that is out. There is also a project that is going on which is supposedly doing a proper patch, but we will see.

I would be jealous if you knew Japanese because that would mean you can read more erotic powerpoints than me. Now, get a load of this fag who knows 3 dead and irreleveant languages.

>He's a generic Gary Stu with no depth whatsoever.
I don't even have to read game two to know about his past, his conflict, his motivation, his fear and even his fucking fetish, so what are you talking about?
>I don't think you know what masochist means
I mean you just couldn't stand against pure sadists.

And? What the point of bragging about your language knowledge? And how actually good they're? Your speech is pretty poor for native english speaker.

nekonyansoft.com/blog/fureraba-release-date

Im hype. Willing to put down 30$ on it too to test the waters with nekonyan. Hopefully they don't shit the bed with their first release.

Some guy implied I was an EOP, well fuck this shit, I'm not an english native either.

Make sure you upload it for /vn/.

>I'm not an english native either.
That means you're ESL...

>I don't even have to read game two to know about his past, his conflict, his motivation, his fear and even his fucking fetish, so what are you talking about?
You're proving my point

anything but moege user. Sorry. I need to feed my addiction so it needs to do well, and I hate to say it but it needs to do well for all the localizers so that they keep doing more of it.

>Supporting notSekai

>You're proving my point
That game one is showing nothing about all those stuffs? Then you probably didn't even play it.

Did I ever say I was not? I just commented on how another was one.

Alright, user. That's cool. I'll be having a hearty laugh at the thirsty fucks here begging for someone to update Fureraba while I chill back and read other moege in peace.

I'm going to post this every day until I can read chaos child on pc.

Make sure to support SP kickstarters. The more money you sink into the toilet, the harder public backlash will be when they fuck up again and the faster will be their bankruptcy. Become sleeper agent today.

>not using ESL term as insult
what the fuck?

I love Suzu!

Nice try Dovac

>trusting SP

This is why companies like SP are still around mindless idiots buys shit even before it's released.

Should i wait for Konosora retranslation?

I'm being ironic if you can't tell

Do you like astronomy?

Yes.

Fuck off Chuee

I used it to imply he made a mistake, this is getting tiresome. Yuuji is a bland unlikeable mary sue and I hate him and every single one of you.

Jose, why aren't you mowing my lawn right now?

I like upskirts.

Pretty sure many JOPs on Fuwa have their eyes set on Fureraba when it comes out to make sure Chuee and his team go bankrupt with their first title.

I love Kings especially Arthur!

Here, breathe in some cyanide gas.

I don't hate you.

>JOPs on Fuwa
Thanks for the laugh user

He's pretty fucking bad. First off this guy has the charisma of the dead rat. It made all the interactions really fucking awkward because you just know that no one would respond as well as they did to him in real life. And the parts where they tried to make him funny made him seem like a total tool. He has no personality other than being a massive militaryfag and on the whole he's just completely uninteresting. He adds 0 (zero) to the story. Now, normally this wouldn't be too much of a problem for a VN protagonist because usually VN protagonists are supposed to be blank self-inserts. But Yuuji wasn't meant to be that. He was meant to be a genuine character--and they fucked it up.

What

chuee alone is not SP.

You only hate Yuuji because he is literally (You)

Exactly what I said. notSP

Oh, so he is one of the autists who complain about 100% transparency.

Literally who?

Just because he didn't hit your buttons?
You know this doesn't apply to everyone so stop pushing your taste onto others.

Reminder that The Protagonist from Hoshi Ori is literally me

I hate Trip but damn, he is based for calling out all transparency shit-eaters.

I dont see this being a KS, so your point is moot.

btfo transparencyfag