>tfw no esteriafu
>tfw no jazkazfu
>tfw no pineapplefu
>tfw no rakhabitfu
>tfw no gizmofu
>tfw no snoopfu
>tfw no (you)fu

First for I love you

What does it mean when I set a shader on one material and it applies to the entire model?
I'm trying to set the hologram shader on a tv screen and it's making my whole body a hologram. Or the same with any other shader.

Xth for I miss notMatsix.

>at the very bottom

Afterthought bros, WW@?

>not on this list
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Ignore this I'm a brainlet

Sigh, guess I'll just add myself to the list so I'll finally be in one no

>want to get on VRC / Onward to try to break out of rough spot in life
>also don't have the motivation to get on

>not on the list
At the very least I won't have randos sending me friend requests outside of meetups

I don't figure most people here are gamedev, but given my misadventures in Unity it seems better to share this idea than try and make it myself.

I want a PSO spiritual successor in VR; a co-op dungeon crawling with a focus on sci-fi weapon handling and cutting hostile alien lifeforms to bits with beam swords.

Gib plz gaem debs.

Whats great is I can probably narrow down who you are by seeing which anons aren't on my friends list

Perfect Dark VR

reminder to get over this vagueposting shit and say who your vrfu is so both parties can just get it over with

Reminder if you're not on this list you're a nobody and should just leave.

I want this.

dumb baitposter

I want to figure out who the namedrop poster(s) are though. I already know who one of them is.

P-Public rooms are more fun anyways..

At least you made it onto the list.

>wanting to be namedropped

>I actually am on this list
thanks
also, do you like my hair?

I think your hair is great

When are the meetups for all the anons not on the celebrity namedrop list so we can all be unpopular together?

why the fuck is namedropping being glorified? behave anons.

Worlds that /vrg/ needs:

Tea Party World

>tfw not on the list

I swear, valentine's day crushed the psyches of half the anons here.

People want attention and don't understand that being in screenshots is superior

yeah seriously stop this shit, the thread's acting like a fucking discord at the moment

This. It should be looked down upon. Fucking namedroppers.

>tfw you made the list
Normally I don't care about namedropping but it really stings when someone makes a big "inclusive" list and you're not on it.

I also have this issue. It is not just you. If anyone knows whats up with this let me know

It's a social game
People want to be popular
I'm not popular, so being name dropped at all makes me happy.
I wish I could explain it.

Is there any way to make a bone follow a head movement axis?
Like, turn your head and a bone rotates to match the turn or look up and down and another bone matches that rotation

>who were you hardest when you give the succ?

I've had that issue ever since the SDK update, I think it might be an issue with the latest patch. Detaching the blueprint ID and uploading works though

but popularity is a zero-sum game, we can't all be popular, someone's gotta be on the bottom or forgotten.

seconded

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

>tfw you're on the list
>tfw you wouldnt mind lewding but you;re a desktopper, which limits the potential without using a voice changer but everyone knows your voice already

lol fag

Do. NOT. Bully PCP or consequences.

I'm at the bottom

>tfw interesting screenshot
>but it has me in it pretty prominently and I don't want to be an attentionwhore fag

We could all be popular when there were 10 of us. Now that there's at least 60+ of us according to , it's inevitable that social circles and cliques form.

>when Pineapples' cat starts purring into the microphone

highlight of the night

Being a meme in the thread is a little bit different than being popular, too, I think.
I'm a top meme in the threads, but fairly quiet/average during the meetups.

There's also a bit of a tendency for anyone to feel like they aren't one of the cool kids, especially among the types that visit Veeky Forums.

so in short, just be yourself and fight the impulse to feel like you aren't popular, or that other people are better than you. I don't think it's like that, even though I sometimes feel that way too.

is it cheating to hold hands with avatars if you were in a relationship?

Shut up, faggot. I'll bully who ever becomes relevant to the situation. Leave no fag behind.

This vrfu shit is going to wind up destroying the threads. We were already heading towards /r9k/ territory, but now we're speeding into the /soc/ zone.

This game was nothing but /soc/ from the beginning. It was inevitable.

Leave no fag behind

social circles are forming but they're not exclusionary
i dont think anyone is hostile to new people or unknowns, and everyone seems super tolerant, even the bantz are light
literally just jump in and interact with people and you're golden

I'm not on the list cause I avoid vrg like the plague. But it seems pretty chill desu since I've lurked for a month now

Doubling down from now on

Inevitable? lol what
It's literally a social game

Not denying that, but there will always be some anons that newcomers will want to talk to more often. The outgoing ones, the funny ones, the cute ones. There are already some of us who are more popular than others.

So why do people hate the idea of invite+ rooms again? Unless you're so fag that hands out on the sides, and never tries to interact with anyone, I don't see the issue.

The problem with this is the same thing that happens in public worlds. The people in the circle ignore you or go "oh yeah" and then ignore you. LIke I'm not even a feel poster or "wah I got left out" thats just how it works once a circle gets established.

It being a social game has nothing to do with how much faggotry goes on here. You can be social without trying to attentionwhore 24/7 in the threads, while pretending you're a well-adjusted person outside of it.

>want to play some non-vr games that came out recently or are coming out in weeks time
>but it means significantly less time with /vrg/

Unless I see a large majority of people are in the same private world, I won't request an invite because I don't know what's going on there. They could be lewding, they could just want to hang out with specific people, who knows.
I suppose if everyone's in the same world then it'll be obvious enough, though.

Sliding around as a plate of Flan/Jello has gotten more for friends then any other avatar. Always remember theirs always room for jello.

Thanks for the reassurance, pantsu-chan. I'll make sure to give you headpats soon.

>want to work on avatar
>but it means less time with /vrg/

Yeah that's the problem, I don't know if I'm intruding on serious private lewds or just a simple meetup wanting to keep normies out

It's true. And man, I can't help it. In the beginning, I thought it'd just be all shits and giggles, fun times you know, but now I've got a slight crush and heart aches and I can't help what my heart feels. I know it's not really anything else but temporary infatuation for now, but these emotions are just too hard to control.

At least try to avoid being like that faggot awoo.

Anyone ever have/had a crush on a mute? I doubt it, just asking.

this
heartache in vrchat is almost inevitable
the only winning move is to skip relationships completely and join the lewder masterrace

No one likes feeling excluded, most invite+ rooms are StB which have to be small groups.

>you can feel the slide drawing closer

>temporary infatuation
no don't say it

Don't bully the awoo

I always go out of my way to give him headpats and hugs

>Always figured people were making out in spin the bottle rooms
>Get in one for the first time with /vrg/
>Find out it's just people asking questions
>Feel silly for having such a lewd mind
>End up sucking dick in the closet five minutes later

Good times.

You know it's true. It won't be real love until you get to really know the person behind the avatar.

I'm trying!

>realize friend is showing signs of crushing on me
>they haven't said anything yet
>not attracted to them at all

How do I let them down without breaking their heart? I don't want to hurt a friend. I don't want to lose one either.

I'll give a TED talk on being a stone-hearted autist who can only form superficial connections with others. Make sure not to miss it!

Good on you. I'm trying too. At the same time I don't want to get my hopes up either though.

A lot of vrfus are mutes. It's probably part of the problem. Because you never hear a guy speaking, your brain just goes along with the cute anime girl with the cute gestures and stuff.

As someone on the opposite side of things, in my opinion, it's best just to spill the beans as soon as you can. The more they get to know you, the deeper the pit you're digging yourself into for hurting them. Whether or not they still want to be close or be friends with you after that is their choice. It's not your fault what they feel, as long as you weren't leading them on in some way.

is this someone named "awoo" ? I've never been to the meet ups but i have them on my friendslist

You're not Mami user, user.

I'm Mami user. I don't come to meetups anymore.

Wouldn't it be funny if we were talking about each other?

y not

I... wouldn't think so. I'm pretty sure they're doing something else at the moment and not in the thread.

I've fallen on really hard times and it's difficult for me to want to socialize nowadays. It's not the fault of anyone here. Just the way things panned out in my life.

You should show up a few times.
Talking things over with people helps.

Too bad everyone in the room where not smart enough to understand my subtle and nuanced humor

>tfw tupperfu

Not everyone has a the same, dude

Sounds like me

>try to get to know them
>they barely respond
>only ever say anything back if you say something first

I think (s)he likes me boiz

Maybe I'll come in on Friday or something and say hello. I'm most active on Discord with the two remaining people I have on any of my friends lists anywhere. I'm pretty sure I upset my friend to the point of where they don't want to talk to me anymore, so I feel bad about that too.

Any other anons realize that we're just recycling the same list that was posted like 5 threads ago over and over again because it's the only semi-comprehensive list of meetup anons out there? It's even in the same order every time.

Not autistm, I just notice that I'm always placed right under my VRgf(bf) every time.