last map: @206866106

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/810ndq/Fucking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

retardos

what's the best build where i can support an ethnostate

Spectresummoner

5th for harbinger league

What should I do if I want to do Uber Atziri for the first time? It's the only content I haven't done yet in Hardcore. GC mines?

pure white calcium warriors. just do NOT pick the soy guards

gib spectre tree bb

Don't forget to Worship Scions cock-bulge

>Shit League Mechanic
>Still using the same skills from the last 2 years
Yay...molten strike and barrage hooray...

either you're going to suck my dick or i'm reporting you to your superiors, bex

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ELEMENTALIST STILL SUCKS

Official /poeg/ Ascendancy tier list. ver 1.02a
-
God tier: No arguments here.
>Occultist
>Ascendant
>Pathfinder
>Trickster

High tier: Refute his argument by calling him a fag.
>Inquisitor
>Necro
>Assassin
>Slayer
>Hierophant

Good tier: Start arguing that they're good.
>Chieftain
>Guardian
>Saboteur
>Deadeye
>Champion
>Gladiator
>Raider
>Juggernaut

Shit tier: Don't bother arguing that they're good.
>Elementalist
>Berserker

anime gets the blade

You stole my hanggirl nigger

who here kingsguard/tectonic slam jugg this league?

be quicker next time whiteboi

who here kb/barrage pathfinder this league?

>juggernaut
>using a chestpiece with 700 armor

that's a 1400 armor chest now

Lol, they didn't even manage to fix the Abyssal Depths can't spawn if there's another side area bug before 3.2.

>juggernaut
>using an ascendancy with no damage

Had to actually leave house today to pay bills ; ; Got home a few seconds too late I guess. My house is finally paid off though. Last payment felt so sweet. Now I can focus on league.

Jugg is literally r*ddit: the ascendancy

post ascendant builds

I'm proud of you, user.

let me come over and play with you

this but unironically

Good luck being wiped by pokemons then.

>tfw wanted to play jugg but reddit claimed it so i have to play something else
well, i should thank reddit, without them i would have never found my new love the Champion

>playing standard

anyone else going to live like a beast during bestiary for maximum immersion? this means

- no showering or shaving
- can only eat uncooked, raw food
- ssf hc only, trading with other exiles is immersion breaking
- full ssf reset upon death

personally? I just took my last shower for 2-3 months

>reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/810ndq/Fucking GGG fix the fucking game and balance skills

holy shit reddit is doing it, they're pressuing GGG to finally buff old and inferior skills

>he didnt read the trickster nerfs
it got kicked back into below shit tier

is jugg the perfect ascendancy for this league? you can't offscreen any of the pokemon

You forgot contracting rabbies and not dying before league end.

I'm an old man. Nobody wants to hang out with me yo.

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

>harness the void got pooped on
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>patch notes came it
>literally no fucking changes

wow fuck GGG, reddit actually doing gods work atm

So does "Total dps inc. Poison" refer to your maximum potential dps (max reachable poison stacks) in PoB? ie It's gated behind a ramp up time?

what are you gonna play now nanachi bro

>pedo
>furry
why is this allowed in my thread?

LITERALLY what do I play that isnt FB totems or Jugg

its a FREE game stop being entitled

WHY IS ELEMENTALIST SO FUCKING SHIT
IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE

I'm going to blow your mind here: your dps is calculated upon the assumption that you never stop attacking
take a pause, and your dps, including poison, lowers in turn

Necro/Saboteur Mirror Arrow Ascendant

SLAYZERK
JUGGCHAMP

Stacks is a separate option in the configuration tab.

why does GGG hate SRS so much? it has got nothing but direct and indirect nerfs in these past 2 leagues, meanwhile spectres got better and better and now they revamped necro to be a skeletons/zombies/spectres class (but not SRS because f**k you)

how do people even level scion for league starter, she has the worst fucking start imaginable and you need to plan your game on accessing other class starts?

just means you're a daddy

sunder

Frostbolt or Warchief Hierophant to start league?

The mere sight of a single post of yours suffices to illustrate your brain capacity and worthiness to associate with Nanachi, so would you kindly desist this avatarfagging activity?

Play until act6 with sunder duelist.
And then buy gems for Scion.

>she has the worst fucking start imaginable
I know most people here are too new to have known poe when it still had active racing but back then scions didn't lag behind the top classes by much more than ~10-15 minutes which is irrelevant in the context of a league mind you

you just need to stop being a shitter and use the exact same leveling skills as you would with any other class

scion is the fastest to get access to ms nodes btw

because theyre lazy fucks and they're gay of course, they're genuinely schizo on game and balance design, its retarded

also wow hierophant is so fucking broken, and elementalist is so fucking bad

>forced to take leech/reflect
>can only max out one arm after
>the first notable on each arm is trash
like holy hell its bad

>meanwhile templar gets 4 totems, mana/health regen and damage packed into a whole arm
>4% life regen and 2% mana regen with 4 totems up
>90% totem placement speed and 100% duration - amazing qol stats and tons of it
>enough points left for another arm or even decent 1 notable on each arm

i think you mean
>nyaaaaaaa

not reading a single word of your whine novel

Did they seriously buff Necro?

I read it

There is nothing more faggoty than that stupid self censoring shit. Go kill yourself.

I want to chain chris wilson to a chair and force him to play a storm burst ES elementalist SSF until he repents and does some actual balancing on his game

*edditors need to leave and get back to lab farming

This league development cycle was our shortest ever, at 12 weeks, with several of those weeks consumed by people being away during the Christmas period.

Our balance staff worked exclusively on getting the Ascendancy classes finished and balancing the new content.

I am completely aware that you want skill changes, and would love to see some also. There's quite a backlog of mechanical skill changes that are planned, it's just a matter of getting time to do them. The points raised in this thread have been well heard!

get FUCKED animeshitter

kingsguard is 1000ish armor though

Yeah this is what i thought, but that means peak dps is gated behind a ramp up time. So all these guys like "1.6million dps dude" etc are required to smash into a guy for X poison duration beforehand.

>balance means every build ever should be equal, including retarded ones
bravo

>When you're build is done
feels goodman

Chris doesn't play poe except on company time lol

giving FREE money for a good league starter build

my league starter should be able to do the lab pretty easily and so just ask during the weekend+, I'll take you with me for free if you're a /poeg/bro. Hopefully I'll find the map trials pretty fast with global 820

sc or hc?

any not-retard could easily balance every skill with damage increases within an hour so long as there wasn't a 20 person committee who must agree to every balance decision - especially if that committee involves a man named chris 'i hate selfcast' wilson

no shit? I think most people intuitively understand poison is a stacking mechanic and not something you only need tag once and forget for the next 5 seconds

>all skills do the same damage now
>it's balanced

I'm sick of the damage control to be honest. We waited since the start of abyss league for skill balance that never came. Another 4 months of the same skills.

RF BV Chieftan, cheap and efficient

I did 2 shim fb with a flask for curse removal last league. Damage was good with three on bosses, so I don't think you need five. I'm going to do something else for chest instead of soul mantle, personally.

I remember when it took TWO fucking leagues for bladevortex pathfinder with vinktars+ghost reaver+CI+vaal pact to get nerfed

and then another two leagues for berserker to get nerfed

fucking lol

what the fuck do you redditlords want jesus christ you can play whatever build you want it might be less optimal than some builds but you can still play it just fuck off and die already

>guys please spoonfeed me a gud build thats cheap and can do all content with a 5c investment!!!!
every league
and every time
you faggots are insufferable

They're gonna get comfortable with promising more things and not delivering.

>it's the game's fault that i can't help but make autismally optimized decisions

did anyone start with self-cast volatile dead in abyss? how was it? what ascendancy did you choose?

seems like inquis is pretty much the best choice

>10 hypnotic jewels
What you gonna do the first month of the league?

scion's better now

It's good but the helm enchant is still going to be retarded expensive.

Poets Penis felt faster and smoother to play to me, but selfcast is alright. It's like t2 clearspeed

He doesn't even play on company time - the times he does play are so rare that they make a big advertising thing about it and make him stream it, then whatever kills him gets nerfed the next day

you're not wrong. they are incredibly slow to address the imbalance and let it linger for too long. biscos was in the game since 2.6 and they let it dominate item finding until now

i tried VD start of abyss as inquis and it was messy/shitty. ended up doing impulsa shatter spark and cleared all content easily.

>40% increased attack speed is no damage
what did he mean by this?

VD can carry you through act 10 but god it's slow as shit during mapping spec out of it asap don't play meme corpse explode builds they take forever

>they didnt even nerf poet's pen
Tip top tippity lel