/fhg/ - For Honor General

cute assassin edition

wasn't just enough

>Test your metal Trailer
youtu.be/oO8qCCu4mHY

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>Season 5 Gear
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308763971748626433/415620805276467210/Apollyon_Event_Gears.pdf

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Things that were changed since launch
pastebin.com/JVAxhAPY

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow anons)
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Bz66Heq
youtube.com/watch?v=V9LylmwNdM0
reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/80z6h3/wednesday_infodump_pc_emergency_patch_tmrw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>My pasta was added to Op
Love you guys.

Test Your Metal is actually making me better at playing the game. Interesting. I was missing some light parries/deflects and now I've basically nailed it all.

>What was added is the following
>Chip damage increased to 18% across all modes
>When OOS[out of stamina] you can no longer stop light chains. Meaning you can finally eat an Orochi light combo that isn’t a top light and it won’t be bounced off when blocked in OOS
>rolling now costs 50% stamina, and no longer gurantees a block animation after it. Meaning you can no longer spam rolls and get a free block after the iframes of animation are done
>health no longer regens on any character at critical health situations(feats and healing zones still apply dummies)
>all unblockable attacks and unblockable bashes feed revenge in modes that allow revenge(yes shoulder-bash, kicks and unblockable attacks feed revenge.)
>unlock “tech” [gltich] is no longer easily performed or simply no longer is viable for most heroes
>zone flicker is patched and no longer appears
>zone of raider on GB[guard break], crushing counter for warden are no longer parry-able by assassins
>revenge builds no longer exist (meaning this isn’t season 1 tier damage since gear doesn’t amplify revenge strength)
>you can no longer knockdown with a bash while in revenge
>Parrying no longer guarantees a GB on a hero PERIOD! it can be counter broken after a parry.
>Parrying now has a indicator to tell which type of attack you parried. Lights [flash that’s not too bright, appears on screen. Along with a thunder sounding audio cue], Heavy[reddish sparks]
>Parrying a light allows for a 900ms window of attack(heavies or special combos apply for a punish)
>Parrying a heavy allows for a 600ms window of attack (a light attack for all classes)
Make sure this is added to the OP next thread

>join game
>shitting all over a Conqueror as Nobu
>making him salty
>game of course has the BRO who goes off about Kensei being cheap and annoying now with only zone spam
>when in turn he spams zone and all the standard BRO shit
>goes off to say that Kensei didn't need as much of a rework as BRO.
Jesus fucking christ. I don't know who I fucking hate more, Berserker players or Conqueror players.

yourself you kick abusing shitter

Oh haha. Nvm gonna go kms. My bad

nobu can be annoying but berserker and conq are easily worse

This is why I don't mind having the chat disabled.
No one ever communicate to say something useful, people only want to bitch and moan

well hello Stormy

BROS need to be bought as gladiators and sent to the United States for the remmergence of the Gladiator sport, complete with killing. All BROS deserve to fight in display for the public and be kept away from For Honor. Fucking backwards zone spamming queers

discord.gg/Bz66Heq

>literally unable to get a single kill in test your metal
Someone please help a learning centurion out, how am I supposed to avoid them just getting revenge during my combos and killing me?

>5 matches in a row where the matchmaking just fill my team with braindead beginners against adheral addicted autists that are max rep on their mains
The fuck am I to do man.

Good lord nobu players are such mewling faggots

Stop attacking and parry them. Bots read inputs and react. You do the same, react, and the mode instantly baby mode until round 4 and beyond. You get a heavy off any parry or a wallsplat from parry counter (bots rarely move around unless they dodge attack).
Also
>tozen soon move, just GB instead of attacking.

hi. nice to meet you user.

I studied in high school and some in university but I'm rusty as hell for the past 4 years. Watching cartoons helps me retain and remember some of the language, though. Also, I'm on Xbone.

to add to this
Same fagging user is after me lol. nice. Maybe next time don't be so predictable with your SB and I won't HS kick it everytime. You literally Bashed after every blocked light. Be less predictable. I knew I made you salty but this next level shit.

DVP when?

This, you can't fight bots like you'd fight players. It's hard to not grow impatient against heroes like Gudmundr or Stone, but just keep at it. Parry and whittle them down.

>Highlander is shorter than Warden and Cent
>Wahlad is actually as tall as Lawbringer
Nothing makes sense anymore

another boring stream tomorrow another week questioning if a season pass 2 exists

>warlard's >sword

what kind of emblem should I use

the game refuses to give me something that isn't slathered in gold

Either make a unique one or just go to youtube and find an emblem reference you want to copy.

>shaman STILL remains untouched by the devs
how?

because she's not as bad as babies make her out to be. PK is still x10 better and even Conqueror is better IMO.

her kit is one thing, but her having like 5 different traps to put down is ridiculous.

Yea, I admit that like 10 fucking traps at once is stupid, but that's a feat thing. Feats as a whole need to be looked at and rebalanced. Warden has some of the best feats in the game but that's not a reason to nerf him. There is stuff to change about Shaman (IMO throw distance and OOS Punish is all that's needed) but she isn't the strongest character. PK, Conq and Zerker are still stronger when going full turbo autist. Though her CC is pretty strong when you have the best comp for it. (Pk, nobu, shamn, and LB)

her pounce is OP as well. she shouldn't be able to confirm that much damage AND a heal the moment she puts a bleed on you. the numbers need to be toned down

maybe desu I never play duels and anytime I've seen or have gotten pounced it's always been death since teammates are there to land two heavies and it never makes a difference if she did 10 or 50 damage. The stamina regen is pretty BS though, come to think.

>We can have Samurai and Vikings in Iron Legion and Blackstone colors giving us the perfect head canon for defectors
>Still no Dawn Empire or Warborn colors for all factions.
Samurai event when?

I’ve always wanted pure red warborn like on the games title cover

how did I do

I'm still pissed you can't use the Fujiwara or Siv's raider palettes in defender.

Not bad. Looks clean

Did someone break your heart, user?

The fuck this isnt /drg/

yea, that's pretty shit too. would love to be a faggot and head canon as Ayu's or the Emperor's Champion personal Shinobi spy.

Samurai event should have a not-Nobunaga warlord while introducing matchlock guns as a feat.

Any tips with comboing as highlad? His offensive mode is satisfying as fuck but I find myself spamming balor's might too much and not using the other attacks. Grab is amazing when it works and not so much when you get hit. The kick needs to have stamina balor to connect and his lights and dodges are sometimes confusing to use. I like to use his def lights and heavies as openers with celtic curse to close the gap. He has all the great tools but I find myself using a few at a time and not being able to mix them up on the go.

>samurai all full of autistic weebs with grandpa reflexes
>knights are all souls kiddies and literal children
>vikings are all edgy teens and meme queen streamers
ftfy

>red outline
>white field
>black symbol
I saw so many swastikas in this game I automatically think of them when I see an emblem like that.

good unless that's a KH reference in which case underage b&

>we're all autistic faggots

Bingo

yes, but the knights are the worst from the three

As a knigger since start. I do find this most autistic faction.

nah just was thinking about the whole "can love bloom in the battlefield" thing

Who the fuck is eating ass with axes flying around, miss me with that shit

That was a good story.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9LylmwNdM0

Autistic memery is the foundation of a strong Veeky Forums gaming group.
Or have you all forgotten?

>tribute is high activity
>actually takes a long time to get into a match

Emote spam will not stop the gay thoughts

Is it weird that I'm unable to recognize that map. Is that temple garden on attacker's side?

Yeah, somewhere on there. It was on the Elimination variant though.

>Dominion match devolves into intense orgy with fem glads, Raiders, and Nobushis.

Posture when unlocked means a lot user. It’s why Wardad is a chad like Law and shug

Why does Gladiator never get any love

remember when people thought highlander dwarfed warden

>Female Raider, despite her size, can carry anyone on her shoulders and run off
>Probably smokes a pack of cigs a day
How does she do it bros?

nordic chicks are actually really strong, its weird

Go to practice with a level 1 bot. Practice using all of your moves and options. Try to make long strings of atttacks that are unpredictable. Look at the max punish guide in OP's post to find out your best parry/guardbreak punishes and all character value spread for damage and speed of attacks.

Know your character like the back of your hand.

because Centurion is a better gladiator than him

Centurion is for little kids who need to have their own little autistic cinematic to play, men who do real mix ups and combos and use tactics play Gladiator

Because she’s a sleepy head

>men who do real mix ups and combos and use tactics play Gladiator
*zones*

literally 95% of the glad population plays the same
its the brainlet class next to pk and shaman

Sure Mr zone faggot.
> I don’t zone I swear!!!!!!
Sure. It’s the same with honor faggots in brawl, they say “I don’t use revenge!!” Then pop it when I GB them for a heavy to save themselves.

>zones
>is telegraphed from a mile away
>loses half of stamina bar
>gets GB as punish and combod to hell

If you complain about gladiators zone you are just terrible at the game. People will complain about Gladiator zone but think its okay for centurion to have a 95 damage wall punish

forfashion.draghmar.pl
New Gear appearances site

Same reason why Zerk seems like a manlet, his posture is literally Mr. Magoo 90% of the time.

Why does /r/forfashion have such a terrible taste? More like /r/forugly lol

>anti-Centurion shitter can’t even make proper bait

Assuming someone under four years old is incapable of playing simple action games like Kingdom hearts, a four-year-old who played Kingdom hearts on release is now 20.

>there are people who unironically play c*nturion here

i wish i was 12 also

>He’s SEETHING

That’s a nice edit

Thinking of making a redit account just to post my main and BTFO the entire forfashion subreddit

>gladniggers are so unoriginal they steal the argument formula all pkfags use

We should really make a forhonor edit of this.
Raider laughing and warden looking dead inside would fit

oh my fucking god nerf gladiator zone NOW its too fucking OP for me

do it faggot.

Give me exactly 2 hours

I'll be asleep by then, but I will look tomorrow morning.

Every Week Forhonor has a Dev stream about the games news and updates. UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE!
It is always held on Thursday at 12:00pm EST! or 9:00am PST respectively.
>For Yuropeons it is held at 5pm GMT
So please come join at
Forhonorgame/twitch
Or Youtube Ubisoft channel US or regular.

reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/80z6h3/wednesday_infodump_pc_emergency_patch_tmrw/

Tomorrow’s stream is just filler. PC gets a small patch and more server Info. Hope you all have a good Thursday.

*RT+RB*

>let’s add 4v4 ranked tribute
But let’s mute chat, cuz muh toxic.
>he you guys like mics without partying up?
Nah let’s nerf it since people say meanie words.
Salt emote exists btw for 10.000 steel

Skill doesnt matter in this game at all, only how lucky you are with your guessing, might as well play blackjack, slap warden as the croupier and call it For Honor 2

Whoops forgot pic from the info page.

>waah why cant i be a toxic little shit and spam the chat with my verbal diarrhea waaha waaah

Reminder we live an era where a video game community was so low IQ that they did not know how to mute the chat for themselves. So they had to ask the big developer to mute chat for everybody, gut quick chat spams(will come during this season as states by pope) and even further nerf public mic chat.
Truly, gamers are a unique and odd species of Human

Only those who learned to communicate in dark souls will survive.

I mean if it were just muting the enemy team I get it sure, but they're basically saying if we want to communicate in ranked we need to have friends.

Fuck friends.

>disable emotes
desu I'd use this option just because people spamming emotes with annoying sound effects gives me mild migraine symptoms, but I can't fight without audio cues so muting the game is not an option