pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

Femtur Pastebin:
pastebin.com/MEdWcTu9

MegSev adventures:
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Previously on /meg/

Other urls found in this thread:

orig00.deviantart.net/555c/f/2018/059/2/5/aria_is_in_a_bad_movie_somehow_by_violanarrayya-dc4ixff.png
discord.gg/h2cpNeH
youtube.com/watch?v=GmRDI6OjSVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for qt detectives

Second for spess

3rd for Jack

The Krogan aren't all that bad tb.h

The only path I want to find is the one to Suvi's heart.

A lot of them are though.

fuck

God dammit, every fucking time.

But a lot of them are ok

Just want to remind you guys that Synthesis is the best ending since it makes you friends with everyone and cures all of your diseases like Vrolik syndrome!

I just wanted to remind you, you're fucking stupid

are you a woman? cause she wouldn't give a fuck about you if you weren't

orig00.deviantart.net/555c/f/2018/059/2/5/aria_is_in_a_bad_movie_somehow_by_violanarrayya-dc4ixff.png

almost feel bad for her.... almost

Not the synthesis troll user, but I unironically picked the synthesis ending. I don't hold the same belief that synthesis reduces free-will or individuality. All it does is allow all sentient lifeforms to understand each other, and make everyone stronger and healthier.

>but I unironically picked the synthesis ending
then you're unironically fucking stupid

Finally someone who gets it

oh look, another dumbass

Is there any way to kill Aria in the game? I never liked the arrogant, self-destructive, bitchy character.

Can I remove her with mods? Is there a mod that makes her die in the Omega dlc, instead of the Turian woman?

nope. nope, and nope

>Turian woman
Fucking spoilers man

hehehe

Sorry user, the writers pet harlot is untouchable.
>seemingly competent and level headed biotic suddenly practically offs themselves instead of anything bad happening to aria

even Wrex couldn't kill that bitch

should have had a end choice where you decide between her, Petrovsky, and Patriarch to run the station

Nobody has even tried to make a mod removing her?
Does this mean I won't be playing the dlc, just so she can't have Omega back?

ME is .... difficult to mod and completely remove a character

Deal with it Terra Firma lol

no play it

if you play paragon you can get her GF killed and convince her to let the Cerberus dude live and she's super mad about it

can't somebody just switch the models, to replace the Turian woman with Aria in the sacrifice scene?

>can't somebody
you're somebody, aren't you?

I lack the talent, unfortunately. Trust me, if I could, I would have already created the mod.

But there are people who do have the skill, I'm just wondering where they are.

that wouldn't solve anything because Turian woman dies in a really badass heroic way

honestly Aria got the shit end of the stick, she lives as Shepard's lapdog

guess you're just gonna have to stay triggered

It also bothers me that she is an Asari. It seems like Asari have all the most powerful roles in the galaxy. I would prefer to see a vorcha or elcor or volus ruling Omega. That would be so much more memorable.

>Elcor Aria instead of an Asari
I would pay to see that. They live fucking forever too right, like 500 years or some shit?

well hey what I can i say? the asari and those faggot dragon age elvesare Bioware's favorite little snowflakes.

Shepard

Commander

Shepard Commander

Its fucking unfair how Joker got his robo waifu while Legion dies and I don't even get to romance Legion

EDI's batteries get fried at the end so everything is ok in the end.

But that doesn't happen unless you...

Monster

>falling for the synthesis meme

she was an abomination of AI run amok and she deserved to "die"

then again she can't die since she was never alive.

Who is this dude? I can't remember his name.

ME Jersey Shore when?

After ME4

That's low. That's really, really low, bro.

>No threesome with Jack and Miranda
>No threesome with Tali and Miranda

>not mentioning never a threesome with Liara and Miranda

>ywn experience Tali awkwardly attempting sex with you while EDI smugly offers to forward some extranet articles or call Dr. Solus from the intercom

THIS IS GETTING TOO FAR

For a second I thought the shit on the screen behind Tali's hand was another KL message.

Best girl

WG's legacy. You'll never feel save any more.

Well it worked, that damn Kraut

Fuck me, I instinctively started looking for the text

I've never myself added the KL text.

>tfw no separatist femtur gf to cuddle while she rants about palaveni bureaucrats ruining her homeplanet

Shilling the discord for anyone that's still interested:
discord.gg/h2cpNeH

will you just talk about femturs and femquars and post dick pics and >tfwnogf ?

unironically the best "lawful good human male companion" in any Bioware game

Miranda would only ever have a threesome with Oriana

>Miranda would only ever have a threesome with Oriana
I don't agree with that, but her sister would definitely be among her most frequent partners.

I just started a new play through of Mass Effect 2 and accidentally selected the option that cancels your romance with Miranda and saved afterwards. Is there any way to fix this, or am I going to have to restart if I want to select her again?

AFAIK as long as you haven't done her loyalty mission you're not locked out of a romance with her.

check your saves anyway, unless you progressed further there will probably be an autosave before whatever you did

Cute!

I want to kiss her latex-covered navel so much.

This is giantess, right? Was confused about the perspective.

>tfw no threesome with Miranda and Liara
>or Miranda and Ashley
>or Ashley and Liara

youtube.com/watch?v=GmRDI6OjSVw

This dumbass whore spends the entire day lazing about in her couch, surrounded by her asslickers, "ruling" over her shithole station; yet she gets to outmaneuver/threaten the shadow broker and has pull with the motherfucking asari councilor. Fucking bullshit writer's pet pisses me off. Wish you could cut a deal with the merc gangs in ME2 and help them with ther coup in exchange of them letting Garrus go.

Love how by the end of ME2 the normandy is kind of a man-made reaper.

Asari toddlers have the faces of women in their 30s.
Have the salarians begin developement of an asari version of the genophage

No, we mostly talk about anything that isn't Mass Effect and play the occasional game together.

>"Shepard! Reapers converging at all sides, Mass effect drives are offline!"
>it seemed that all was lost, the sword fleet has failed, the crucible was destroyed! The Reapers were going to win, those aboard the Normandy felt dread and fear as they awaited their fate...
>"wait! multiple contacts jumping in from FTL, they don't match any known group and they aren't Reapers" Joker exclaimed
>"Hackett come in! are you seeing this" Shepard asked frantically
>before the Admiral could respond, a blinding flash of green and red laser blasts flew past and one shotted multiple Reapers
>multiple Ships that dwarfed their largest dreadnaughts began effortlessly decimating the Reapers
>Reapers fired their main cannons back but the ships shields were clearly superior
>"I have never..." Javik looked on in wonder

>a deep booming voice came over the communications
>"Lord Vader of the Galactic Empire here, we thought you could a little help with these Droids, sorry we're late, intergalactic travel takes a few hours!

Ah, to be twelve again.

Star wars ships get shrekt by relativistic artillery. The reapers would shit on anything from the SW universe, going by its own canon.

ROTJ battle. Star Destroyers were able to survive half an hour of ship to ship battle with Mon Calamari battlecruisers in the Battle of Endor before they started to lose shielding. If we assume roughly one Star Destroyer per Mon Calamari cruiser and ignore fighters (in spite of the fact that they were carrying thermonuclear weapons), we can estimate that a Star Destroyer can survive many thousands of shots before shield failure. In the opening scene of ANH a Star Destroyer is seen firing roughly 25 shots in 5 seconds, for a time-averaged refire rate of 5 shots per second. As discussed in the turbolaser page, each shot carries at least 1.5E15 joules of energy, and around 1E17 joules of energy if set to maximum power. If similar fire rates occured in the Endor battle (note that we are disregarding the heavy turbolasers which would increase the estimate by an order of magnitude), this means that the energy capacity of a Star Destroyer's shields is between 1.4E19 and 9E20 joules, so 1E20 joules (24,000 megatons) is a reasonable estimate.

The main gun on a Reaper capital ship dwarfs that of the Alliance's Everest-class dreadnoughts. No dreadnought has yet survived a direct hit from the weapon. Estimates put its destructive power anywhere from 132 to 454 kilotons of TNT.

That 454 kiloton converted to joules gives us 1.899536e+15 Joules of Energy

Let's round up to 1.9E+15

This data on the reaper cannon is from the codex btw

Now taking the Reaper energy amount and dividing it by the Imperial shield energy

Then times that answer by 100 to get the percentage of damage a reaper blast would cause to a imperial star destroyer

Is...

0.0019%

and to conclude.

A single shot from a medium turbolaser of a star destroyer has the destructive force of about 200 gigatons of TNT. A reaper ship was harmed by a Mass Effect dreadnought's main guns, which is about 45 kilotons of TNT.

Note that a gigaton = a billion tons and a kiloton = a thousand tons, so a gigaton = a million kilotons.

And those are the medium turbolasers. A heavy turbolaser has the destructive force in the teratons, and there are numerous amounts of these weapons on a star destroyer.

REAPERS BTFO

I picked the synthesis ending at first.
It felt unsatisfying, so I reloaded and picked the other two endings.
I was in tears because of how empty all three endings were. It was literally "pick a color".

>wookiepedia
>basing your point on ludicrous numbers shat out by a sperg obsessed with a space fantasy series
Movies > everything else, nerd. Built-in uranium squirt guns beat white space triangles.
Also, don't forget MASS EFFECT FIELDS

Mass effect fields are weak as demonstrated that a girder was able to penetrate the hull of the Normandy easily

I want to cuck vetra with sid!

Upgrade your goddamn ship you moron

>Built-in uranium squirt guns beat white space triangles.

Based on what, though? Even the Reaper BRAAP LAZOR is only a few kilotonnes.

Sid is NOT for sexual!

You're verse is pathetic.

Even halo kicks your ass.

Then again. They actually built their own ftl instead of relying of daddy protheans hand me down. Like every other sci fi verse

Wahhh wash daddy give me tech because I can't innovate

>only women in the galaxy are grannies, dykes, ogres, toad women or mask clad hairless berzerkers that your turian m8 assures are females.
So it's either going gay or shooting his dick off for poor ol' scooter, huh?