First civilizations on Earth weren't European

Why do some people consider white Europeans to be the founders of civilization and first inventors of the world and choose to ignore Sumer, the first civilization ever, which invented the wheel, written language (cuneiform) and revolutions to agriculture as well domestication of cattle and countless other incredible inventions like a 12 month year, and why we number things with 60, like 60 minutes, and seconds, as well as math, and astrology?

This was in Mesopotamia (modern Iraq) and also the Indus Valley civilization in Pakistan and India, which had plumbing and sewer systems, a public bath, grid-like cities and traded with ancient Mesopotamia while marking merchandise with stamps. They also mastered irrigation, all thousands of years before the ancient Romans and Greeks. Thousands of years before Herodotus would write Histories, and around the same time we started to form cities instead of being nomadic tribes.

The Lower Danube civilization was the first civilization.

Lower Danube goes as far back as 7,300 BC, Gobleki Tepe in and Jericho go as far back as 9,500 BC. In Mesopotamia in 9,000 BC people began to collect wild wheat and barley probably to make malt then beer.

>Gobekli tepesi, Catalhoyuk, Jericho
But did they have a script? No, they did not.

>think Europeans invented civilization
All I ever see is people thinking Europeans created Western civilization.

Please leave my thread

>Why do some people consider white Europeans to be the founders of civilization and first inventors of the world

Literally who says this?

I've seen plenty of people on /pol/ say it, not so much Veeky Forums

Don't worry, nobody listens to these idiots

Europe certainly spit shined it quite a bit but they certainly weren't the first and civilization isn't finished yet.

Daily reminder that we don't know who the Sumerians were.

>plenty of people on /pol/

>things nobody said ever

>Why do some people consider white Europeans to be the founders of civilization and first inventors of the world
Are you hanging out with fucking 8 year olds OP? Even thats hard to beleive because all 8 year olds know damn well about ancient Egypt even if its not the earliest im sure an 8 year old would understand europeans were not the first. Please someone tell me if Op is just stupid, or if this is just another stupid thing americans beleive kind of thing?

They did. That's why it's called 'western'.

lol no. they didn't even do that. our history lessons started in 1492 when Columbus came to save the Indians.

It's widely recognized in europe that eureopean weren't "the first". You're making shits up, no educated person claims that " muh white european" were the first.

Goddamn I remember learning this from my history textbook when I was a kid. You're blaming ignorance on being a choice. It's nonsense.

>plenty of people
>on /pol/

>some people
You mean hardly anyone. A typical 19th century european historian acknowledged the civilizations that came before Greece, in large part due to christianity and the bible if nothing else.

White supremacism is an american meme. In the past most Europeans just looked out for their own as everyone else in the world did, a little prejudicial maybe, but hardly like the KKK and it is kind of naive to expect people to hold modern cosmopolitan liberal views at a time when most countries were brutal dictatorships with a population of uneducated religious fanatics.

>on /pol/
Not even /pol/ says this

>plenty of people on /pol/

thread

also stay off pol user, its bad for your brain

You know they were immigrants from Anatolia right?
Sure they were ancestors of modern Europeans too but that doesn't make them European at least in their own age.
Real Europeans were hunters and gatherers.

Well there's your problem.

What most people don't realize is that all civilization on planet earth was founded by a waring elite group of space pirates known as Saiyans. They came from planet vegeta and were driven by an outlandish realistate based super villain known as freeza. A low level saiyan warrior known as goku landed on planet Earth and was meant to destroy all life. He accidentally hit his head and his saiyan programming was deleted. From that point on he defended Earth from invaders.

This is where aryan blood lines come from. When saiyans make their transformation into super saiyans they become blonde haired and blue eyed. The aryans of our ancient history were super saiyan mixtures giving them the ability to fly an shoot beams out of their hands. With this power they built the pyramids and created all civilization. Now the bloodline is too diluted to go full super saiyan, but their superior warrior intellect has stayed intact.

what is civilisation?
watch W. Herzogs' Caves of forgotten dreams"

>I've seen plenty of people on /pol/ say it

>that image
WE WUZ at its finest

Well first of all, it should hardly surprise you that Europeans and their off-shoots in North America and Australasia examine history through the prism of Western Civilisation.

Your point about agriculture and animal husbandry is, in a sense, not relevant. You appear to be referencing the accepted viewpoint that 'farming originated in the Middle East', but this occurred 11,000 years ago. The people who first started farming wheat in the ME are not a thing apart from modern, white Europeans, but rather one of several contributing groups to the modern European gene pool. They may have lived in what we now call Asia, they may have been a bit brown, and they may also be the ancestors of our well-tanned contemporaries, but they are still our ancestors as well.

PS. The people of Europe erected numerous impressive, astronomically-aligned structures such as Stonehenge (2,400 BC) and Maeshowe (2,800 BC) thousands of years ago.

Is this jim morrison?

Pepe Morrison

I don't know one person that considers European to be the founders of civilization.

I have never heard of a history class in America past elementary school that started in 1492, that's either bullshit or you have shit memory. Even middle school history classes at least start in Mesopotamia.

they do but they're all retards

Does "the people that made Göbekli Tepe" count as a civilization? It was a massive project, and probably wouldn't have come about without 600-ish people dedicating their time to the project, which meant however many hundred others actually providing the means to sustain production, which I guess we could call roughly 1200 people loosely cohabotating and cooperating for some unknown religious cause.

>I've seen plenty of people on /pol/ say it
No
I have never seen a single person on /pol/ claim this

pretty sure it was created by hunter gatherers so no or do you consider the people that build stonehenge a civilization?

Some quirky bearded men, apparently. Works for me.