/vn/ - Pizza Edition

Visual Novel General #1900

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

NTR!

Best girl
Best route

NTR?

ashe is pretty cute

Can we all as a crowd contain our fucking autism, and get back to discussing fucking VNs, no matter how slow it may be or seem?

I chuckled.

Name a more relatable vn protagonist

Awawa is pure.

What the fuck even happened that we pissed off the janis? I wasn't here for the hunger games posting but the idea of it seems waaaaaay less of an issue than loliposter rampages

>When a good artist that you like does disgusting fetishes.

Nothing makes me madder.

I only read moege

Is this an Attack on Titan doujin?

I love you, awawanon
I love you, moebro

who knows how they think. They are probably enjoy loli's, and thats fine. The spam needs to fucking stop tho.

All ritualposters can kindly fuck off to /s4s/
I don't mind discussing any VNs as long it's isn't the same mindless repetition over and over again. Still shitposting about Hatsukoi falls into this category.

Haha I just started reading hatsukoi and I am going to shitpost the everliving fuck out of this VN and you can't stop me.

I, as well.

needs enforcement. Pointless to talk about it. Remember when /v/ had the no fun allowed purge years ago? I feel like we need something like that for a while.

I love used goods
especially Zakuro!

Posting pictures of cute girls from VNs and agreeing or disagreeing with those opinions more than qualifies as discussion. Expecting or trying to enforce more quality/content filled discussion is folly. /r9k/ straight up proves that.

I can see her pepperoni

IS'A THAT

Be glad it isn't a sausage.

Yeah, posting the same shit every thread is ***discussion***. You faggots all need something similar to Otou-san treatment that stopped mayaposting. We discussed this kusoge more than half a year ago, fucking stop. Let it go. It's ok for one or two newfags to blogpost, but you niggers make it much worse.

>Orihime wants to fuck FOUR times the first time you make love
>cleans your cock every time
w-wew, best Miagete

;_;

pizza

Let's talk about Runa.

what the FUCK is this

Seems like best girl so far in the common

Second best hatsukoi

nice try pizzafag

>sameface and boring developments: the VN

nice faseflagging midorifag

she's best girl

Needy waste of time and space

I miss Umianon

Hello worst girl..

ahh...Runa...

Or a fun moege with the usual shtick, but still really enjoyable.

Depends on your point of view.

She's not Midori

She's not Maya.

Lolibabas

Fuck you

>see best girl in catalog even though I don't visit the general

You guys are alright.

It was pretty funny the first 2 hours or so, Toa and Mihiro were a pretty funny duo. Then it just somehow lost all its charm and they weren't funny anymore, probably because the MC is a pussy-ass pushover.
When the fuck are VN writers going to learn that a pathetic beta "Y-yeah" MC is the absolute worst shit to watch? Any banter by the girls just seems like abuse when the guy doesn't banter back, not to mention how absolutely boring and predictable characters like Kouki are.

No wonder DI is popular among fujos.

i will never understand why you autists get so upset over this trivial shit, just ignore it if you don't like it

But the MC was fine. He was submissive when it came to his shitty sister, but I thought he was ok in the other routes. Your typical niceguy with a hobby/job. Japanese girls like gentle niceguys.

What are some VNs where the MC suffers a lot but it makes him stronger as a person?

he's autistic duh

His "shitty sister" is paying the bills so he can indulge in his pointless """"job""""

Half of the VNs. I wish there was less of it

Tsujidoi でかい女 FD with Bandou protagonist never ever

I can ignore one or two posts per thread, but when it shits up huge chunks of it, it makes it impossible to be overlooked.

Hatsukoi 1/1, Midori's route

>He was submissive when it came to his shitty sister
BUT THAT'S THE ONE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY ABUSED HIM
THE ONLY PERSON HE NEEDED TO BANTER BACK TO

Utawarerumono

My VN

>tfw you will never have a girl look at you like this after you both share your first times

Thats fine, but shes still a shitty character with an awful route, let alone an imouto.

Anons life

This is a common theme in VNs for some fucking reason. Apparently onee-sans are for being bullied by

I don't want worst girl looking at me like that.

Isn't Toa an imouto?

Ashe=MIhiro=Kaoruko>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Toa

I mean actual suffering. Like his Mom is killed in front of him or some shit.

imoutos are great, fuck you

Ai is love

I just made an assumption as someone unaware of that vn. My apologies.
If she is an imouto, then that's just heinous

More like Kawashima Rino is love

>*breaks up with you for being a delinquent even though that was one of the reasons I liked you in the first place*

as side characters? Sure.But not as a fucking staple love interest in every god damn VN

Ashe is shit. Even lower than Toa.
>changing in a public area in the school with the door unlocked
>MC walks in
>YOU ARE THE MOST EVIL PERSON IN EXISTENCE NOW, I WILL NOW SPEND HALF THE COMMON ROUTE HURLING VARIOUS ABUSE AND DEFAMATORY COMMENTS AT YOU AND REPEATEDLY ATTEMPT TO GET YOU KICKED OUT OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL AND EVEN AFTER, REFUSE TO THANK YOU FOR ANY WORK YOU DO AND STILL GENERALLY ACT LIKE YOU'RE A NUISANCE
No. I don't care what the fuck she does in her route, that kind of retarded behavior doesn't get excused.

It's Ai who breaks up with him. Both times.

Rude, oneesans are lovely.

Onee-sans are almost always range from domineering to straight-up bullies. Prove me wrong.

change it to tries to change her delinquent behavior then. he was still a huge fag in her route.

What's that? Tsuns are shit? They commonly yell at a protagonist for something that's blatantly their fault, like not locking a door to a bathroom when they know other people are around, or locking the door to a public area when they need to do something private?

This is new and exciting knowledge.

Hiro is such a fuccboi faggot.
Looks like a 12 yold that hasnt hit puberty, and yet hes allowed to touch someone so perfect.

I wish we had more of what tsundere used to be and not abusive bipolar sluts.

are you the same idiot who bitched and moaned about Umi "attacking" the MC in koirizo over him "touching" her in the opening scene?

Are you an ESL by any chance?

You're the one that made the claim. You prove it.

Classic tsuns are alright once they get the fuck over themselves, but tsuns who are abusive retards because they fail at basic tasks are an instant turnoff.

No, I'm not. Also,
>ashe fag trying to use ad hominem to defend her shitty behavior
Fuck off.

Ashe goes dere pretty quick, and it gets fucking adorable fast.

She's a good girl

No, It just felt like one and the same person to me, as they are over reacting to something cute in a way. Its like a bonding element in their relationship in both cases, and idiots like you treat it as abuse or genuine anger.

Does she ever apologize for acting like a cunt? If not, she's still not excused. She's a bitch.

Wait is this on someones shop

I need more slap stickers

Does she hide it in front of others or deny it? That shit is the worst, really. Just admit your feelings, fag.

she never acted like a cunt, just your typical tsundere act. Pretty sure her passionately kissing you, and asking for a baby is more than apology if a soyboi like you really needs one.

>verbal abuse is a bonding element
Were you raised in a normal family my friend?

it was on dazzleboys. no longer