>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide: altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

>no Yang
ONE JOB, user

Shiva please. Get this Carbuncle dweeb away from me.

ALVIN FLANG IS DEAD

What's his endgame?

Only kupo knows.

Gems.

What a worthless aura.

What else?

They should've at least made Carbuncle a summon.
Ringing bells now, let's do this.

He brings the shekels and balance to the world

>nothing showing
Every time.

ME CLOUD ME UNGA BUNGA

What's this about carbuncle?

He's shinryu

What is WoL thinking?

World of Illusion Carbuncle is the basic crappy crystal and orb farming event.
No summon mats, no banner, nothing.
I'm mad because it means no Shiva, and therefore no Rem banner for at least two weeks.

This funky looking stupid ass Moogle. I want to punch him right on his red nose.

There has been no good moogle on this franchise since Montblanc.

when are we getting the 35cp Vaan weapon? Because i'm sitting in a very good team atm, but having the chance to pull for Vaan is tempting. FF12 is my favorite FF by far so it's very tempting.
My current relics are OK, Laguna, Squall, Zidane, Cloud, Vanille, Hope, Yuna, Edge, King, Yang and Yda. Most of them were from single pull tickets. I'm sitting on 30k gems without doing the hard difficult, for reference.

REMINDER: Mikoto is the only proper girl for Zidane.

distrust for moogles

I have literally everyone who's ever been in any of the docs or posted their code in any of the threads except Yams plus anyone who follows me with /ffg/ in their message who somehow isn't in one of those two groups. I'm gonna assume it just filled up too fast for you then. Just in case though, post code?

Well the Orb and Crystal spring on Carbuncle was better than the one on Ifrit, so it's better to farm that at least.

Who is that anyway? I keep seeing her in art and I don't remember her from my IX playthrough many years ago.

She's the only female Genome that was enhanced by Garland in the same manner as Zidane and Kuja.

He's thinking about how he hugged a moogle in mobius. So.eone post that pic because I forgot to save it

nvm. Thanks rng. I'm not pulling anymore until the 35cp weapons then.

I was on it, but I think fuckery happened and I wound up deleted. Too much of a pain to fix it anyways.

Orbs sure, but coop was already better for crystals and with x2 drop in cycles, it's extra redundant.

>MLB yang'd
>shitty vaan
>Mediocre squall
Yielded me 600 smalls averaging 1 1/2 minutes on pt5 crystal

>tifa-non doesn't have this guy added
add him, he's awesome

Just enjoy the downtime while you farm the co op event and do chapter 6. It's better like this so you don't have to rush to complete 4 events at once and get burned out before you do.

>Remposter
No

He wants to be a heretic knight

S'all good, we've been friends for a while now already. Room just got filled like I thought. Thanks for that clear too by the way!
Bit rude tbdesu

Yeah, I must have just not seen the first room
Always fun getting a swap turns that pushes the boss back a couple turns.

MOTHERFUCKING LARA CROFT COMING TO BE

left the room for a sec to see my score progress, filled up
good luck guys!

I love the Final Fantasy character Loro Crift

>sqnx bought tomb raider just to put it into BE

Holy shit what
I want her

Pull for me.

>Nu-Lara
who cares

>It's cold out here
>I could be closing portals right now
>I miss Cosmos
>These people are too loud
>My feet hurt

>Legends/Anniversary Lara
FUCK YES
>Nu-Lara
IN THE TRASH
>original triangle tits LARA
YES YES YES

>not even a week after dog
Can't wait for the next /ffg/ shitstorm

But tomb raider sucks ass

didnt know she was into that level of kinky shit

Meh, I wanted dog because he was cute as a button AND useful. I'd only be mildly interested in Lara if she was a really really good unit, and even then she won't get many pulls from me. Not that I have much to spare anyway

I was going to be more surprised, but since Ariana Grande nothing of this sort fazes me.

When are they adding Fonzie, a Porshe or an actual Final Fantasy character to this game?

FF9 banner is tomorrow night

>an actual Final Fantasy character
a what

>character gets a USB
>it has a debuff component

Alright OO anons, I added everyone who is above 40 , or below my name on the sheet, check your followers, much appreciated.

Reminder that this was announced over a year ago by that disgruntled ex employee interview.
They were also planning Adam Jensen.

>inb4 she turns out to be a better version of Ang to add even more salt to the people who pulled for the doggo and only got Ang

Delete this right now

messy go away, you're banned.

>t. Lilly

At this rate they are gonna do a fucking Life is Strange collab too

No way, everyone got like 3-5 Angs and got totally fucked over, Gumi wouldn't abuse those people more, r..right?

Lara will prob be a chainer or something

>Exvius does shitty collab
Surprise surprise
not

Wish they added a gun so I can finally off myself.

Not a character with a gun, but a literal gun

>LucasTizma
Must be rolling in his grave right now

Don't know what happened with the disconnect but that was my last bell. Thanks everyone!

>Ardyn's original intent was to use Ignis as the bait to lure Noctis to the Crystal
>didn't work except for Bad Ending because Ignis kicks his ass
>got lucky with Prompto because he was running high off his new lease on life after his DLC happened
Prompto is pretty tough and probably would've also kicked Ardyn's ass if he didn't catch him off his guard at Zegnautus. Would he have moved onto trying the same plan with Gladio too?
Or would Noctis and the others be more likely to write him off since he's supposed to die in the line of duty? At this point it feels like he's just going with whoever's convenient rather than singling anyone out with a concrete plan.

/ffg/ also universally hated the idea at the time.
Funny that the first user was actually right and they did get VP characters first.

I should use a key and book to get him to str 50, but I don't want to level him without a place to waste stamina.

Can BE just go in some Gumi games general now? At this point, having it here is like having Devil May Cry discussion in /smtg/

Gumi Games general would be fucking fantastic

Well unless she's broken it's saving week for me

Anyone hosting lvl 60?

Stop playing BE

>This is LucasTizma right now
>This is all of us right now

Gumi games suck though

There's certainly enough games and discussion to sustain it. It'd be faster than a good number of current generals too.

The question is: which characters will be with Lara in the banner?

no it's so they'd fuck off out of this thread

oops, forgot the filename
should be /gumi games general/.tiff

I feel like I make the fights safer, but also fairly low scoring.

3 donuts

Do you have the link to the thread? If this was true then it's safe to assume whatever else he talked about must also be true.

Anyone getting cut-off text/no text in OO?

>Laura croft got into FINAL FANTASY brave exvius before Jecht
>Laura croft got into FINAL FANTASY brave exvius before most of the FFVIII cast
>Laura croft got into FINAL FANTASY brave exvius before the big bad of FFXV
>Global is getting Laura croft in FINAL FANTASY brave exvius before Sephiroth or Squall
>Global barely got the cast of FF9 before Laura croft
>This is the current state of FFBE

Do the treasure books stack with the current double rewards for cycle quests? Should i be burning books for 4x gains or do they do nothing?

Yes, they stack.

She's owned by Eidos, who are owned by SE. Subsidiary, yes, but so was DQ. It was probably pretty easy for them to pull the right strings for something like this.

So why were people so hyped for NieR but so against Tomb Raider? it's a fun game if you pirate it

>Laura
And why are you complaining? You knew exactly what you signed up for, you should expect things like this every day you keep that game installed.

Put the exp and item boosts on and go to town.

Nier sucked too
fuck collabs

I guess I'll ring a bell before I hit the mythril mines a bit.