/2hug/ - Touhou General #121

The tables have turned edition
Previous thread >What is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN where cute girls shoot other cute girls.

>I have questions!
pastebin.com/PMpRnhmb (Includes FAQ, netplay guide, 1cc charts and more)

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/ (For separate game downloading)
nyaa.si/view/979648 (All in one pack)

>Touhou 16 and 15.5 on steam! Please support the official release.
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Purchasing_Guide

>Introduction and tips for new players~
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>Download and apply Vpatch for reduced lag, MoF MarisaB glitch fix, extremely high FPS fix and Windowed screen adjustment (Search ‘vpatch tutorial’ on youtube if you have problems installing it)
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Game_Tools_and_Modifications#Vsync_Patches

>Fangames pastebin (Contains a fixed version for game breaking bug in FMW2)
pastebin.com/Jc2e0wLm

>/2hug/ Highscore Spreadsheet! (If you want to submit score, use the term 'score' somewhere in your post)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bl1ZiZUqNdbP2OK_W7q6xG6A6FIG78LPfJQrouu6ol4/edit#gid=1978990074

Ass > tits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eASogw7E&t=0s&list=PLQxJlkBAWGMtQKUzV-SPYMNQAlMgi4M4T&index=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for mouse!
with BIG ass!

First for tits > ass.

Now who could this be?
No really who is it?

This should be reversed.

I don't believe I'm running it that low. I think I play at 1280x1000 and it runs at 60 all the time, so probably the recording software making it dip. At the same time I'm running chrome, so that might also be doing it in. Who knows.

Try OBS and convert with w4r. With 16GB of RAM you're in the sweet spot in terms of memory so I highly doubt Chrome is affecting anything unless you have 100+ tabs open.

What graphic card are you using?

GeForce GT 750M

Are you a Youkai apologist /2hug/?

Oh god, she's here.

>implying anyone would want to dick a yook

yes and yes

If a human fucked a youkai and out plopped a halfie would Reimu kill the child and leave the parents alone or would she go all the way?

I feel like good parents would stand between the child and reimu. I know I would

>Protecting a half yook
>good parents

halfies are the future of gensokyo. a perfect genetic master race.

>talk to reimu
>help her get her vending machine item because she's too fucking short
>"Hey come by the shrine later!"
>Iku says the Hakurei shrine is well known for having weird fucking statues
>get there
>pic related
I mean... it's a product from 2015, but even then, fuck.

Legs > *

take it easy

user, there's no right answer to this. Because the full package will always be better than some singular portion of it.

That's the kind of crazy talk that doesn't lead to pointless arguing and sexy image dumping though

Oh? then what touhou has the full package, then?

all of them

Yuyuko

>Reimu's Navi is TortoiseMan
well it seems someone didn't forget about her turtle.
I feel like the person who made this had more knowledge of PC98 than they did the windows games.
>Reimu's mom works in fucking space
>Sumireko tends to look after her sometimes

What kind of bizarre alternative time line does this line in?

Also
>Shanghai has her harem and their NetOps safegaurd Alice and keep her out of trouble
>somehow she has the money or the looks to do this
What does Shanghai do to make all of this possible?

This man understands.
You want your dick to appreciate the entire thing.

Reisen, Kasen, Yuuka, Benben, Aya, Sanae

>Kasen
>Sanae
My man...

Damn. Can't argue that. I actually can't think of an issue with yuyuko on an appeal level, so you win this round.

Kasen is a bit too muscly in some portrayals, and sanae's hair looks like a chia pet sometimes.

>Forgetting Meiling
You even had the audacity to put Sanae down there too.

The answers to these questions don't really matter.

What? They're the biggest sluts in Gensokyo for a reason, they have their assets where it counts.

They matter to me!
What does Shanghai do to get a harem that physically PROTECTS Alice

Meiling is also one of the correct answers.

Between her and yuyuko, i actually have no viable complaints about either that wouldn't be downright autistic.

pic related, she's perfect

It must be her charming personality.

>crazy murderous psychobitch
>perfect

she's a perfect crazy murderous psychobitch.

If we're saying yuuka, its obligatory that we include raiko.

She certainly knows how to flaunt her stuff.

>not wanting your perfect touhou waifu to murder you

You might have heard of curvy lasers, but what about curvy thunderbolts? Raiko seems to be very fond of these.

>those specs
Holy hell dude, I'm running an ancient Core 2 Duo with a GT520 pulled from the trash, and I have absolutely no problem recording anything.
Perhaps this is the power of the desktop PC.

Well after the trip to the city for Tenshi to get questioned by the police as to why she's a terrorist and after leaving the shrine and avoiding Mokou, we learn the Reisen has gone off the deep end again and is attacking Medicine and Yamame.
Shanghai decides to jump in right on the killing blow and then Reisen calls Alice a terrorist and tells Yori to kill Shanghai.
Getting some MMBN2 Chaud vibes here and that's the worst one.

At least she's dead now though.

/my2hu/ has the full package for me.
/your2hu/ has the full package for you

Unless you're a lolicon, in which case you're wrong.

I can't believe capturing Thunder God's Wrath is all it takes to defeat Raiko. The score isn't all that bad either, but that's what playing SakuyaB and actually capturing any spellcard will give you.
If score user comes around, please put this one up as anonymous.

I'd bang her drums if you catch my drift.

There's nothing wrong with being a lolicon.

Wasn't expecting that. But I guess it has to do with Lunarians then that makes sense.
If Raisin is just a girl who was given Yorohime by Segume that'd make more sense than her just having her by default.

Anyways, everything is happy-go-luck now and Raisin is pissed she got her ass handed to her, asking Alice how she did it, and the conversation pretty much going:
>Alice: "Uhhh.. Me and Shanghai share a bond..! Or something..."
>Reisen: "That's stupid. I'm out of here."

To be fair, Reisen isn't wrong about that. It is stupid.

Just stupid enough to work.

why are shanghai's tits so big?

Because thats meiling form.

Meiling style.

Wait what if Reimu's the diety of Hakuri shrie?

>Unzan was forced to cosplay as Reimu for two days

Stupid cute goddess

Yamame a Slug!

Well We're in the tournament now, and after beating two generics, we go up against Keine and her shota Navi who secretly has a hypercock.
Took to me tries to beat this one. Kind of a cool gimmick; he's a bumblefuck on the first half of his HP, then gets super fast on the last half.
You crit him and stun him for 2X damage on the next chip to cut that down pretty quick though.

Stupid? Undoubtedly. Cute? Far from it.

It's incredible how much of a game changer it is when your shottype's bombs actually deal damage to bosses. Raiko is nothing without her ridiculous non-spells, and those don't matter when you can simply bomb them away.
score, ReimuA

Well we just fought Renko Usami who is sister to Sumireko in this game.
And her fight was rather fucking easy compared to Keine.

Ayy you're on a roll tonight, senpai.

She does have a beautiful face.

>Undoubtedly
I’m kidding. She’s easily one of the smartest individual in Gensokyo.

>Last person in the bracket is Reimu
On a scale of 1-10 what is the hurt ratio I will be feeling?

>Fire Fighter vs Tortiseman

I thought ReimuA was good, but ReimuB blows her out of the water. Her bomb is long enough to erase an entire three waves of Double Sticking while being strong enough to one-hit most non-spells, and her focused shot deals so much damage it should be illegal.
score, ReimuB

>hiding the name

I made all the wrong moves, yet fate saw it fit for me to win.
Fucking Anchor with crit on weakness is godlike.

Also having Headwind during this fight blows away sand panels. It's the little things that matter. What a cool fucking fight though.

Jokes on you, I can change styles in battle!

>alphabet soup
>one chip per turn
I can't believe you've made it this far with that deck.

Hey anyone who's played Shanghai.exe know what DarkMind Custom Part's side effect is?
It just says it 'makes navi's mind dark'.

I played all of BN3 like that. It's nothing new for me.

>didn't even call tortoiseman genji

Way to drop the ball.

For all the shit I gave MarisaA over the years, she's actually quite a competent shottype. This score is only so low because of my own mistakes, not Marisa's shortcomings. Admittedly, her fatass hitbox might have costed me a life or two, but she really does shine in the extra stage compared to her embarrassing performance in the main game.
The only one left now is MemerisaB. Despite her bomb not dealing a lot of damage, somehow I think she'll be fine.
score, MarisaA

>showing your name

Oh no! Someone set the Hakurei Shrine on fire! Who could have done such a thing?
Also Tenshi is fucking dead by third degree burns.

But TortoiseMan needs to be saved! That's what's more important!
After dowsing herself in Sacred Water, Alice is ready to perform the exorcism!

It looks like only the needlessly large donation box is on fire.

Also I should mention that the theme of this area actually sounds like 2hu music for once.
>youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eASogw7E&t=0s&list=PLQxJlkBAWGMtQKUzV-SPYMNQAlMgi4M4T&index=12

Also that's all I'm doing tonight. the shrine can burn for all I care.
Goodnight, /2hug/.

You're on a roll today huh. Good for you senpai. Thanks for the scores.

Goodnight friend

It's not a fantastic score, but properly abusing MarisaB's bomb requires much more skill than I have. Trying to pull those tricks yourself really makes you appreciate people who actually can do them.
But getting three extends from a single bomb is about as fun as 2hu games can get. I'll definitely come back to DDC and double this highscore someday.

Thank you for your work as well. It's much easier to get 1ccs in bulk rather than individually. It also really makes you feel the differences between shottypes, having to rapidly adjust to them.
Please put up there, too.

cute master and fairy relationship

Ok, I’ll update the chart later when I get home.

>tfw Aya Azuma drew some slightly lewd unofficial Kasen

DELETE THIS

What’s the deal with Reisen and axolotl?

I want to fuck a 2hu in front of Parsee and make her jealous

Screaming Shanghai’s name multiple times while fucking Alice!

but shanghai is just a lifeless doll, unless you mean the BN shanghai

Who?

Shanghai's private part could easily be remodelled to an onahole, then Alice could wrap you and Shanghai up in strings and forcefully thrust your hips and dick around/inside Shanghai until she's satisfied.

Goodnight, /2hug/! Please don't die!

Screaming Alice's name multiple times while fucking Shanghai!

Would you let your 2hu handle your balls?

*grab*

must feel nice

You bet it is. It’s the fluffiest object in the universe.

Go to bed

No. Youkai need to be exterminated. Gensokyo was a mistake.

I don't think either Reimu or Yukari has a problem with halflings. Considering they both pretty regularly interact with Rinnosuke. If anything, the biggest risk they have is getting lynched by villagers.

Personality>Legs>Tits>Hips>>>>>>>Ass.

I don't know. I think "Filthy Youkai" and "A fucking ghost." are viable complaints.

If your complaints are so small time that they amount to mild racism, then they aren't real complaints at all.

I like how Hecatia genuinely acts like a Edgy Goth Teenager. It's very endearing.