Who are you voting for?

mods = gods

>early threads are actually being moderated
>beaner nowhere in sight
even if this won't last, I'm glad I could enjoy this with you guys

Nowi would want steady breathe.

That sounds erotic.

HA

I'm actually hurting for feathers so I might be merc'ing up this round. Think I will go
>Takumi
>Winner of Robin Mirror
>Winner of Robin vs. Black Knight
Anyone else wanna comment on what the optimal feather hunting strat is?

This is Loli territory!

Stop acknowledging it and he'll stay gone

>early thread dereted
Welp
Cipher decudes what unit I merge fully

Earlyniggers just won't stop being BTFO'd
Keep doing God's work and reporting, /feg/gots.

>remember february only has 28 days
>havent done the 10th stratum quests yet
RIP those potions, not gonna let these 4 orbs go away that easily

Now if only i could get a -hp + literally anything nowi

Crossover when

So what's the consensus on him?

Gunnthra ground her teeth. She turned around, moving her colossal rear into position and sending it crashing down on him.

“Ahh!” Kiran cried, buried from stomach to legs under Gunnthra's glorious bottom.

“Does this turn you on, jackass?!” she said, looking down at him over her shoulder. “Well? Doesn’t it? You just love that your girlfriend is so wide she can’t walk through a goddamn door.”

She lifted her titanic tush and sent it walloping down again on Kiran. “Ow! What the fuck? What is wrong with you!” he said. He pushed against those humongous cheeks, trying to get her off him, but fit as Kiran was, Gunnthra was heavy. Heavy, big and broad.

...and still growing.

“This is your fault!” she screamed.

“What?!”

She lifted herself again and slammed onto him. Her jiggling buns whacked Kiran in the solar plexus. He wailed in pain.

Who gets Steady Breath?

Ike is +3 +ATK/-RES
Grima is +ATK/-DEF
Dorcas is +DEF/-SPD
Nowi is +SPD/-ATK
Hardin is +RES/-DEF

I'm hesitant to choose Nowi cause I have a +DEF Ignis bomb Corrin already.

>haven't done any of the training stratum quests
>based armors can auto-battle everything below 10th stratum without dying

I can't think for myself. I just read what gamepress says. 4.5/5 seems fair.

gives myrrh base 40 neutral defense/10

what

I'd say Dorcas since those are god-tier IVs

Ike since you married him

Nino

Will -atk matter for bladetomb Corrin? Planning to run her in a hybriid team with triple tactics.

Michalis

Incredibly versatile. He can tank, he can play with Heavy Blade and Galeforce, he can do a fucking lot with a weapon like that. Just play your cards right and go to town.

Best lance pony in the game

Gunnthra would never say that. I can't get hard to this. Apply yourself next time

I married him for TT. I fell for the catalog completionist meme.

Shanna

Ike. Highest merged and best IVs for the set. You will probably never need a replacement DC infantry red.

Evil Serika.
My dick wants it.

What does kissing taste like?

Hershey's

Any launch players who regret doing that? I kind of wish I'd started later and used all those easy free orbs for decent units I cared about.

>Units with defense tactic want to be hit with defense tactic instead of giving out a defense buff
>Units with attack tactic want to be hit with attack tactic instead of giving out a attack buff
Why?

I have ATiki SB already, as well as Warding Breath Fae.

You posted him

EIRIKA BUFFS ARE COMING HOORAY HOORAY

Post pitybreakers that actually ended up being great.
>+Spd/-Res Rebecca
>+Atk/-HP Abel

Nyx is love

+atk/-spd thunderhands

Why are mods so based as of late?

WHEN

Will Leo be saved?

I wish the update was at the end of this week but it's probably going to be the end of next week instead.
Poo.

>was gonna 5 star a Peri from all the Periposting last night despite hating her
>get Legendary Ephraim easily so don't need to do it anymore

Cool, I guess.

The Olwen I got from a pitybreak way back when sniping for Ninian has saved my ass a ton throughout the game

We talking thick or thin Hershey?

Translate this please

Making up for their fuck ups yesterday.

Should I build a player phrase +spd/-hp F!Corrin or an enemy phrase +atk/-res Nowi for a dragon team?

They should buff the flat stat boosting abilities to give +4 instead of +3.

+Atk/-HP Deidre

she makes my +Def/-Atk Julia even more redundant, though

>shit corrin or nowi
what a hard choice

>120+ orbs wasted on fallen banner, still no grima or hard, got pity broken three times, last time by soren
>mainly use armors but i dont have flier mages and extra steady breaths are good but the 8% is a massive b8

should i give up on the fallen banner?

Whichever you enjoy using the most, user.

Post your Peris, bros.

+spd - res you mean

hypothetically speaking, if you were on team burger would you rather have a +10 SB/QR chicken or a +2 +atk Micaiah

Guys, how do I get my free Ike and Fjorm? Matthew isn't here to guide me...

It bothers me more than it should that Sanaki's refine didn't give her +4 Atk buffs

Reroll?

Literally the only game which punishes you for being a launch player instead of rewarding you for it.

>Kamui
>No Hector
Reroll

You have to kill 15 enemies in cruel melee

1 good 5*
Reroll

They should honestly give people a +0 neutral IV version of every Legendary unit. It'd give a lot more reason for people to care about the blessing system aside from literally forcing it on them.

>+spd -res Almond
>+spd -res Vanilla!Celica (they're matching!)
>+res -hp Innes
>+spd -def rebecca

Pitybreakers end up pretty nice for me (unless it's ANOTHER FUCKING -ATK GRAY)

Not sure if I want her bane -Def or -HP. She also has a Firesweep Lance learned.

>shit corrin
Why do people call her shit?

they should give units you give blessings to unique animations faithful to their games but that would be too much effort for not enough $$$$

Possibly retarded question. Is there a possibility in the future that vanilla Ephraim gets a upgrade to Flame Siegmund? Or would it clash with the refine?

Reroll. You want, in decreasing priority:
1) units on banner you like from the games, 2) Hector of any variety, 3) multiple good 5* exclusive units (8% has LOADS of thise)

It is a pretty weird feel. I'm not launch, but I've been playing a long enough time to have accumulated a decent mass of f2p 5*s, and I feel like if I reset right now, I would probably be roughly as well off as I am now. I honestly envy the people who are starting right now, they have got it fucking easy, at least 3 free 5* who are all somewhere between top tier and above average. Not even factoring in rolling on the absurd power creep banners. Reroll until you get a good IV Hardin and Robin, then pay for your burger king meal, and you already have a top tier armor team basically ready to go.

It's a system for pay users in order to keep the arena score inflated for them, where their ($1000) +10 unit matters

She's right you know

Man am I glad that the Tempest is over. Now I can spend my stamina towards actually doing the GHB quests

Post team, infantry has me blue-balled

BETRAYAL

So what will Storm Sieglinde get?

>less than an hour until the voting gauntlet

Who's Sharena?

they could just make it a branch refine since turning it into its refine and into another weapon are already separate systems

I hate her, I got zero blue orbs yesterday 3 times in a row and when I finally got one, she cucked me.
is +SPD -DEF even good for her?

We don't even know what normal sieglinde gets

Lads, I'm fighting this retarded team with four Rallies, and they keep on buffing each other instead of progressing. Is there any way to make them approach?

what is this from

Green