/svg/ - Shadowverse General

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING LEAKS KMR edition

MAQUIA: When the Promised Flower Blooms Tie-In event, literally just login for free stuff
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=540

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

What's new?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

NEWS
>February nerfs/restrictions - No cards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=539
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria, Mysterian Knowledge
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/STEl3xE/status/969106139345375232
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/969105994088247298/pu/vid/640x360/wIMx_t36fKGibTDH.mp4
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks Arisa, you are a cutie. Hope you get your master soon

LEAKS

i thought we were done with her. goddamnit

What is this? Dual cards? We /druids/ now?

false and homosexual

translated from chink and indonesian fb

destiny draw : if vengeance active and after turn 6
unevolved:summon forest bat, all forest bat gain storm

evolved: forest bat get rush and bane instead

You better source a proper link if that's real. I can /chink/ just fine.

>made a vengeance blood deck yesterday
Is this a sign?

apparently this destiny draw is some new mechanic, dunno if blood exclusive or not

>Noah puppet was annoying as fuck
>Let's make it leggo vampy!
Fucking why

What's with the different name?

correction, it apparently is two different follower somewhow but is a single card, not evolve and unevolve, the unevolve effect is for the left one and the evolve is for the right one

You mean this destiny draw mechanic, right? As in, left is pre-turn 6/vengeance while right is post-6/vengeance

yes

>diligent at practicing vampire

>stealing from duel links of all fucking things
nice game cybabs

>duel links
Is it chinese shadowverse rip off?

where is the 'last word followers' support?

>indonesian fb
Are you indonesian?

so its an aggro card played turn 6 and control card turn 7 onwards?

So I am trying to figure out from the chink
>If Vengeance is active for you and you have at least 6 Play Points, you can choose a Destiny

Vania, Princess of the Night
6PP Follower
3/6 → 5/8

Destiny 1
Vania, Queen of Kindness
Fanfare: Summon a Forest Bat
Drain
When an allied Forest Bat comes into play, gives it Ward

Destiny 2
Vania, Blood Queen
Fanfare: Summon a Forest Bat
When an allied Forest Bat comes into play, gives it Bane

its shit

Addendum, Blood Queen has Storm.

Also, apparently the name of the expansion will be named something like "Origin of Light, End of Darkness"

If that's is true how will they implement it to other class beside bloodcraft? Atleast its easy enough to understand it with bloodcraft mechanic.

That makes Destiny 2 a straight upgrade to Imp Lancer then. I'm not sure about Destiny 1's usefulness though, might be good to try and conserve EP?

Who says the mechanic is available to other classes? It might be Blood only.

oh shit bros im hyped
will shadowverse be saved?

tiny vampire girl that controls destiny hmm sounds familiar

Why would anyone pick Kindness? Is this what Vampy is going to be now, a psycho murderess?

vampychan wa psycho desushi

>Destiny 2 a straight upgrade to Imp Lancer
requires you to be on vengeance though, i know belphegor exist but still

Kindness is Vampire Queen in the vacuum that trades a bat for Drain. We will really need to see more cards to know whether it will suck.

I for one welcome our new loli storm queen. Wonder if there will be an upgraded Veight too so we can have the full vampire sandwich.

dark general is better and cheaper if you just want storm for vengeance deck, i really doubt anyone will play this card for anything other than the storm

I honestly don't think the storm is that bad. It's only one damage as opposed to two puppet damage. And you have to already have bats in your field before this can actually happen. I think this new card would much be more useful on it's evolved effect. In other words, this isn't an Albert.

its not evolve, you can choose which effect you want

source?

Adele & Hanna rewards for March. Absolutely disgusting.

LIES!!

Problem is that she does nothing if you don't have vengeance up. Dark General at least offers an acceptable statline while Vampy is just a 3/6, unless the translation is missing something.

>Hanna
god damn it, I guess I have to actually play ranked this month

>bampyshit get a legendary reprint
>its shit
pedophiles btfo

>more transformations into other cards that can't be seen on your card list
Goddammit

>Vampy legendary.
There goes the snake support for this expansion guys, my Medusas will just lie there waiting to be rotated out.

Maybe there will be Vampy and Snek

Not much of a source since the supposed "video" was deleted. Of course, we can't dismiss the fact someone was trollish enough to pull out an elaborated hoax.

Is it just me or is Vengeance Blood terrible if you don't draw Belphegor? I've lost 2 games in the last 10 which I would have won with Belph, and I'm sure many of the ones I won could have easily been losses without her.

Fake. The spacing of the text from the borders is different.

Oh!?
Soon...

Nice sneks

doesnt mean shit, some card have longer name which reached those spacing

Oh shit. Is it habbening.

>bampyshitter in denial
enjoy your trash legendary lmoa

The vertical spacing.

Always keep Globe. Keep Scripture/Cudgel going 2nd. Always keep Snow White unless it's Rune. Keep Mainyu and White Tiger versus Rune. Never play Summit turn 1, it completely gives away your intentions and can screw up your trading later. If you have aether playable on turn 7, usually you should always go for it and get your moon, especially when you also have summit, which will generate nonsense-tier burst alongside some stacked divine birdsongs.

i think its another case of retarded streamer releasing a youtube video too early, happened before with that one guy who dubbed shadowverse trailer

So what's this destiny shit?
Is it like the yugioh games where you could cheat a card into your hand instead of drawing?

try reading the fucking thread

chose beetween 2 effect for your cards if the cards has the destiny draw clause, for this card its must be 6pp and above and be on vengeance

Moon isn't in rotation though

QUICK

BEFORE KMR DELETES IT

Neither is Mainyu nor Divine Birdsong, he asked me about tips on how to play summit storm haven in unlimited.

ESLcuck pls

It's real

oh shit bros

I don't like the effect but I would like to have that emblem thank you.

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/969105994088247298/pu/vid/640x360/wIMx_t36fKGibTDH.mp4

download it niggas

>Forest
>if X cards were played this turn chose a Destiny
>Rune
>if card was spellboosted X times chose a Destiny
>Earth Rite: Chose a Destiny
>Sword
>If Commander in play/not chose Destiny
>Portal
>If Resonance is active chose Destiny
>Shadow
>Necromancy(X) Chose Destiny
>Dragon
>If overflow active chose Destiny
>Haven
>Enhance(X): chose Destiny - countdowm isn't a mechanic

And then they still could use the generic if you have atleast X PP, which would work better as total PP

Haven would be Fanfare - If you control a countdown amulet, choose a destiny

Damn.

>actually have different entry lines
Okay. We will need to give that uploader an A for effort if that was really a hoax.

I suppose, kinda like DANZAI

>Rune and Dragon cheating Destiny for basically free
Can actually see it

They going to shit on Haven again huh? This fucking hurts. At least I'll get Moon

Do you mull away Summit if in starting hand or just not play it till can be played with Aether or Moon prferably same turn?

Now that I actually saw it, I think this will be a good card, The storm version that is. I thought it was the bats that got storm, but vampy getting it while having a bane bat is pretty good. I see the later destiny being more used for aggro. However I feel like the former is just a worse Vampire Queen.

new bampychan lines are cute

It's her time to shine again unless she ends up like poor Medusa

Post that video my shadowfriends

Is it over? Did discord win?

You already get used to it after some time.

So nuvampy will be dead draw or meh if you're not in vengeance and can't trigger destiny?

Blood Vampy if real is good as fuck
That bat alone makes it annoying as fuck, just evolve it and crash into anything if need
Vampy having Storm and a quite tanky body is nice too especially with lots of removal rotating out
New Vampy is pure value
Please be real

If you see a class that's likely to go aggro (Blood, Sword, and maybe even Dragon now), don't keep Summit. Even so, it's still not recommended if you don't have a Snow White into Turtle already. Summit can be played even before turn 7, as long as you have followers that can greatly benefit from it (Cleric Lancer, Falcon, Cudgel, etc.)

Like most of Vegeance cards
Meh if not but strong as fuck if in it
And Belphegor doesn't rotate out so i can see Vegenace making a comeback without Neutral package next expansion, this Vampy is good

It is sudden, but we are back in business. That rule text should reflect what is shown on the video.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc

sent

>Doroshi destiny: giant chimera or dshift

>Like most of Vegeance cards
You don't know what's Overflow, liar motherfucker.

>6PP
>you have at least 6 Play Points
Confirmed Blood will have a way to cheat PP next expansion

you don't fucking need it greedy luna-cham.

What does Overflow has to do with Vegeance?
And Overflow is easier to activate, just hit 7pp and Dragon can hit 10pp by turn6
Vegeance atleast needs you to manage hp and take risk sometimes, unlike Dragon who can ramp for free and barely get punished for it, might change next set though with fervor and Salsmander fucking off

>different quotes, attack animations and artworks for each destiny
If they managed to work it out, we could have twice the number of lego to play with.

>Please be real
Aggro bandwagoners killed this game. More storm for an ancient cancer aggro deck.

New Vampy isn't an aggro card

Kys is literally the improved version of Aggro bats.

I still don't know why they thought cards that ramp, and heal, and summon, were ok. Dragon should not be able to ramp and heal with 1 card

Yes
Lampy FTW

Take that behavior and stick it right up your ass.

Vegeance is a midrange deck

They will need to reprint something like fortress if they want to keep churning out bats for a low cost to get the benefit from either Vania.