/alg/ - Azur Lane General #135

REMINDER
Register your account and make a bind code , or link the game to your (throwaway) twitter account if you're playing on JP. You may lose access to your account if you don't have a bind code ready or your twitter account linked when the game gets updated.
Read the link below for information on how to bind your account.

No, we don't have a discord server. Any discord link you see being posted in the general is probably from reddit and should be avoided.

>FAQ and other important stuff, read this first before asking questions
pasteIink.net/aeb5

>English news and wiki
azurIane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Non-English wikis
wiki.joyme.com/bIhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurIane/ - Japanese
azurIane.wikiru.jp/ - Japanese

Previous Thread

Stop that. Make it at 750 or don't do it at all.

Not again

>6 posts early
>every link purposefully broken
Report this thread, OP is trying to get the general deleted

Renown is literally a generic vn character. She's saber.

no you retard she's overdesign.

>links are broken again
Stop making early threads with broken links you obnoxious faggot

I married DoY.
Are you mad yet?

>I don't like the girl in the op, so the OP must be trying to get the general deleted
Sad tbqh

>constant early threads with broken links
>not trying to kill the general

>Fate series
>not generic
Okay m8. You can be generic AND overdesigned. It sounds like those buzzwords should be opposites, but there is a small overlap area.

>generic and overdesigned not opposites
Now I've heard everything

Yes. How could your taste be that shit?

Breaking my wife's ribs! I did so and now she looks like this! Want to take a sniff?

>whoring your wife out like that
Ashanon has no standards.

Rude, I have plenty of standards.

I remember you said something about your wives catching you in bed with Renown. Who are your other wives? Are you still married to them?

There were 3 others since having more would be haram. And of course I'm still married to them, if they divorced me they would have their social lives destroyed, and ultimately end up like renown.

Who are the other three?

>ashanon is muhammad
I shouldn't be surprised

Look, I don't care about you shoving your shit bote down everyone else's throats, but for fuck's sake how hard is it to wait until the previous thread hit the bump limit? And why do you keep breaking the links? They were fixed in the previous thread and now they're broken again. I'm starting to think you're doing this on purpose now.

>When you go out to war against your enemies, and the Lord your God delivers them into your hand, and you take them captive, and you see among the captives a beautiful woman, and desire her and would take her for your wife, then you shall bring her home to your house, and she shall shave her head and trim her nails. She shall put off the cloths of her captivity, remain in your house, and mourn her father and her mother a full month; after that you may go in to her and be her husband, and she shall be your wife. And it shall be, if you have no delight in her, then you shall set her free, but you certainly shall not sell her for money; you shall not treat her brutally, because you have humbled her. If a man has two wives, one loved and the other unloved, and they have borne him children, both the loved and the unloved, and if the firstborn son is of her who is unloved, then it shall be, on the day he bequeaths his possessions to his sons, that he must not bestow firstborn status on the son of the loved wife in preference to the son of the unloved, the true firstborn. But he shall acknowledge the son of the unloved wife as the firstborn by giving him a double portion of all that he has, for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his. (Deuteronomy 21:10-17

>doing this on purpose now.
He is.

Just report it m8.

It's obviously on purpose dude, how did you think it happened?

>implying mods or jannies would actually does something about it

Speak English you subhuman monkey.

They still look the same so it was probably an accident. Idk how he managed it, but it was surely an accident.

Eceleb please.

your not fooling anyone snortfag

My wife's Littorio when ????

You're right, perhaps it's simply hanlon's razor at work. Renownanon is just a little overeager to create the new thread. He's heart's in the right place but he needs to slow down and make a proper thread next time.

Has anyone been to any bote museums since playing?

My wife Belfast.

Fuck that D1 helicopters.

Does serving on board a small warship count?

Thanks renownfag for ruining Renown

>Final battle of D3
>Finally kill the boos
>It's last salve kills my flagship
>Battle loss
I'm so mad right now

>They still look the same so it was probably an accident.
You don't switch a lowercase l with a uppercase i accidentally

Who else got DoY yet? What do you think of her ears?

We have a proper general with fixed links now.

>this thread already 40 posts in
No point, that one is just going to get deleted

I did. Fifth run. Easy event.

40 posts or not doesn't matter. It's as simple as just switching over.
If you want to keep posting in the e-celeb nigger thread then go ahead.

I don't want her. Her ears are awful, and her design is generic vn character, straight out of Fate.

I see you're new to the site. New or not, enjoy your stay.

newcunt here. does she drop on any event map or just the last?

She drops on B3/D3. You can also get her from the second stage of the event item gacha.

Non-troll thread with nonbroken OP links

>event item gacha
>40/120
>no planes yet
This is so shit. Why are they trying to hard to become jewish now?

>got both planes by 100/120
There's nothing wrong with it

>I got super lucky so there's nothing wrong with the system
Fuck off, my cousin won the lottery, so why don't you guys just go win it too, it's easy.

You can get most of the points by just doing the dailies

They’re chinks, it's a level above jew. If people think jews are bad just wait til you see how greedy chinks are.

>you can get most of the points by wasting your cubes on the trap daily
Right. I wonder what's jewish about that at all?

>trap
But it's free? You get 4 cubes per day so the daily is free.

You end up with 2 less cubes than you would have had otherwise retard. It's not free at all, that's what makes it a "trap".

It's not free if it doesn't give you those cubes back you stupid brainlet. How much do you get paid for shilling on gaijin cartoon boards?

The KMS event had the same daily. How come it wasn't a trap then?

It WAS a trap. It's just that it was a trap that gave you an respectable amount of points, unlike this trap.

Where is the event task for Fish and tits skin?

It doesn't show up in normal tasks. You have to click on Cygnet in the academy to bring up the menu for it. It's different than usual, which is nice for a change.

>they actually give rewards instead of the usual medal pieces bullshit

Wow that really is nice for a change. It looks like the rewards are generally irrelevant, but hey it's better than nothing.

The catch is that you have to be a good little boy and do TWO menial tasks instead of one. So there's that.

I hadn't thought of it that way. Since the rewards are essentially nothing either way I guess now it's worse? Although the new interface looks nice.

>they made a new interface
But that doesn't make them money it's not very Jewish of them now is it

Decorating your shop to entice customers is basic jewing goy.

>meme face
>ntr
>semen demon
how did this happen?

Meme face? It looks lewd but not like a meme.

Before retrofit

Is that all the entire game is? Just decorating the shop to entice us?

>pic related

Wow I guess I have to retrofit her now huh

Foxhound is objectively one of the best retrofit designs so yes

It's made by chinks, of course.

>mods are asleep
I guess we can have two threads because we're an alpha mobage.

I think you mean one of the worst. Best is Ayanami

Simultaneously good and shit taste. I dont know what to say to you.

Agreed. The semen demonification of innocent boats has to be stopped. We have to go back to your roots as boat admirers not boatfuckers.

Wow this is the longest ive seen a thread war go

They need to get the artist that does sirens to do some boats, my dick.

I've seen longer. Sometimes the mods really are asleep.

Soon

Gross foot fetishist