World of Warcraft General - /wowg/

Stupid fucking faggots can't make new threads on page 10 I have to do all the fucking work around here edition

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdDRL1ralAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why.

shaman class hall is comfy as hell at night

Why don't all these seething blood elf qts just turn the human paladin shitposters into loyal foot sluts?

what other MMOs do you like to play?

>Use shortcut to skip WoD prologue because apparently I can
>Water-walk from north Gorgrond to SMV
>Quest I need to start my garrison is missing despite it being on the map
>Get told I need to fly to my garrison directly by friend
>Hearth back to Shrine of whatever in Pandaria and go back to the shortcut
>Find a FP but the garrison isn't on the map
>Once again go back to SMV
>Realized I needed to talk to some asshole 50ft away to get the quest

Black desert has fun gameplay, a lot different from wows. Very grindy to be competitive though, Id just play it casually

ITT: post chill PvP tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=tdDRL1ralAY

am i hot wowg

the literal IQ of a wowg player
hory shiet

Avenge the Xenedar!

What is wrong with americans?

when will you let me stick it in your furry butt

>seething shore queue pops
>immediately fall through the ship upon entering and die from fatigue

I'm not the fucktard who puts a quest marker on the map when there's no NPC or quest there

why do you play pandaren? seriously, tell me how that came to be and whether you play anything else

blizzard quality

It's the pinnacle of a furfag's existence, of course HE will.

Moonguard-Alliance

Doors open to friendly folks on MG!
Have a great day!

You did get it yet, right /wowg/?

Horde is so bad at this.

>no taeschalamalamalash

no

Guess the class based on the transmog.
Hard mode: Guess the spec, too

I'll go first.

>get ported to northern barrens graveyard with deserter debuff after releasing

nice game

are there any actual girls in the guild?

MARIUS AND HIS PET WAHRRRRLOCK

slut

Mommy class

what exactly is the fun of a guessing game where you try to mog to be opposite of what you are and/or 'throw us off' by being what you appear

there's literally no actual brainwork to it

Pandaren make the best paladins

Slut in braphog spec

pop wings then, you know, avengers wrath?

what are those legs? never seen that

>vanish, evasion, cloak, hp drink thingy not bound
you were gonna lose anyway

Sure! But you aren't joining guilds because girls are in them, are you?

This is what an extra retarded fury warrior looks like

the what now

>sederis

I know that guy

Void elf boy warrior
Y/N?

I want to turn this goat into an hypnotized fucktoy!

guys i’m reinstalling world of warcraft after a long break. i can’t wait to roam around and explore. thanks

Jelly faggots?

kill your self retarded faggot

>not LF Draenei boy

that pic is a little gay

They are so big..

Americans care about picking the best racials.

absolutely not I have a fiancee, a career and disposable cash

Spending that much time on this game is horrifying

>disposable cash
you couldve just bought it like he did then

I like velf males, but going with human on that one

>spending money on a video game to impress people with the fact you have money instead of skill instead of just having fun playing the game and earning your rewards

Warriors are supposed to be big.

>mop challenge modes
>mage tower
>fun

Cute sentiment! But I've decided cut back on lewding in the thread, makes too many Anons uncomfortable

>"Sewer guards, time to take a break!"
>The rogue beside me immediately enters stealth

? I had fun. I did the former with friends and came back in 7.3.5 so MT was a joke

I also had fun doing Brawlers back in MoP, save for the last boss just because he bugged out so much with angels clipping in the floor

Have you praised the light this evening /wowg/?

>Playing alliance
>Lose majority of Seething shore matches
>Almost always a close game
Give me your groups. I'm tired of RNG putting me with the worst players every time.

>i have a fiancée
what’s his name? i support your lifestyle

pandaren dks????

but can you do this

so close we're both lesbians so we're still faggots

tits or gtfo

WHO BASED AS FUCK HERE?

Cute

I'm jealous. I've played a Plate class since Vanilla, only today started a Leather class on Allied Race to level, Void Elf. Have NO gear for transmog compared to my vast library of Plate, shit sucks.

It's a very rng based BG so it usually turns into a close game even if you're slaughtering the enemy team because sometimes it just likes to spawn 3 nodes on the other side of the map, it needs some balancing badly.

Also tanks are broken as fuck.

Why the fuck would you skip the WoD prologue? It is literally one of the most xp rewarding questchains and easily rushable.

De world started with Troll rulez nd in the end it shall be too rooled by de Trollz.

>alliance has 7 people on one node
>we have 4 people on it
>rest of our team spreading for other nodes
>despite this alliance still get to 500 points within seconds
really glad that the games dont last long enough to where you can be kicked for afking unless everyone reports you as soon as the game starts
>enemy gets more than 2 ahead
>numlock into a wall until it ends

No. That's why it's good. Games end in 5 minutes, there's no turtling due to the spawns. This is the BG we need.

This is something I also really love about it. The one thing that makes BGs pure suffering is how easily games will be decided early on, but they're going to drag for another 5-10 minutes and just waste everyones time

Gratz on all the challenge modes!
Why tho? More than half of those skins look absolutely terrible and are easily outmogged by literal greens.

I agree but I do wish there was a pattern to how the nodes spawn, like if they were all on the right side then they can't all spawn the furthest left side and instead have to spawn closer to the middle. I also think the game should start by having all nodes in the middle.

Always really dumb when you literally can't contest a point because it spawns too far away, especially when it's right out of spawn.

>i wish
>i like
>i think

do you have feelings and thoughts? faggot

Finally a decent OP.

We need a WoW 2 already

Better character customization
FOX Engine Like clothing/armor modeling

Being able to just have a social armor that never changes, loot is either gear that just applies it's stats or "ORBS" that you just place into your cosmetic armor to empower it

Being able to just change the color(s) on armor

Shamans get swords and a 2-H enh option or tank version

No we need a new RTS game
Then a new MMO

r8! :3

Can I lick her belly?

It's not even the engine, Blizzard should really just learn from their mistakes and start over

yes! ^-^

What kind of retard rolls a void elf? Seriously I thought alliance hated blood elves and they are just an inferior reskin

Or just warcraft 4 yes.

Aren't they still on a modified warcraft 3 engine? I remember someone told me that a while ago, and that blizzard also can't do something as simple as offer the ability to change your spell's color due to the limited engine

They also need a single account multi-box type system for Alt-o-holics like me, like a self party

user the engine is from 2004, regardless of what you CAN do with it itd probably be a lot more efficient/higher quality if they just used something newer

Then 10/10!

do you ERP user-kun?

no sorry ;_;

Alliance didn't hate them, they were raging with jealousy and envy

My point was the game needs to be replaced regardless of the engine

What?
Ever since TBC all the belf hate has come from old horde players, I still remember everyone calling them fag elves on EU.

Think I have a chance?

Don't get too edgy with her and I think you should be fine. Although you might spawn an abomination if you ever have a child.

I refuse to level a character ever and I don't want to buy another boost

Will Blizzard cave and make the Zandalari taller?
They've found a way to explain no paladins but they haven't explained why "they stood at least a head taller than Vol'jin did, and twice that if one measured arrogance" are now as short as the Forsaken

Woah did you model her after yourself? ;P

>that annoying feel when you hit 110 and get 880 gear from tokens from your main but have 700 trinkets
do I have any options besides farming argus crystals

i switch between gw2 and wow in every 6 months

why did they have to change scarlet monastery

>cave in
No one outside of Veeky Forums cares about their height, retard.