/alg/ - Azur Lane General #135

REMINDER
Register your account and make a bind code , or link the game to your (throwaway) twitter account if you're playing on JP. You may lose access to your account if you don't have a bind code ready or your twitter account linked when the game gets updated.
Read the link below for information on how to bind your account.

No, we don't have a discord server. Any discord link you see being posted in the general is probably from reddit and should be avoided.

>FAQ and other important stuff, read this first before asking questions
pastelink.net/aeb5

>English news and wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Non-English wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane/ - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp/ - Japanese

Previous Thread Links are fixed (again.)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Victim_Girls/status/969128961975377921
pixiv.net/contest/azurlane
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

this is the main thread, keep it alive

Sic the foxhound on her.

Gridley a cute

Touch fluffy tail!

How did she turn into a slut

VERY cute

My wife's Littorio when ???

Special Akashi training course nya~

Hung around the slutty fox too much.

>event maps don't have the damage reduction feature
Why must they make farming such a pain in the ass?

Most likely after the kruat boats and U boats since they will pretty much play the same role.

Renown approves.

Seemingly for the hell of it. There was no reason for it to be time gated either but they still locked the second half off for 3 days for no reason.

chuckled that they locked it off for only for 3 days

I'm out of money and oil.

I'm never skipping commissions ever again.

The time gating for second half was weird, it didn't really have a purpose.

>Equips two CL guns
>Her upgrade adds an extra AA gun
Why is she so weird?

Only possible meaning was either they were still testing it and/or wanted players to waste fuel in the first half.

They probably did it so people didn't feel pressured to clear everything in the first day to capitalize on the daily x3 bonus.

Ayanami's ears are kawaii but not fluffy
Ayanami buffs when?

So I've been away from the game for a while.

Tell me- is there any actual incentive to adding friends or joining a clan yet, or are they still pointless?

After California retrofit.

Did end up with a infinite loading bug, so maybe something to that testing theory.

>high AA stat
>80% AA gun efficiency
Granted it's counterbalanced by said extra AA gun (does any other ship even get that?) but still.
I'm pretty sure even if she were to get a gun upgrade it would just be "gun mount." Still not sure what it actually means, but if I'm not mistaken it just means one more volley fired per shot, so 4 volleys becomes 5, for instance. So technically speaking a whole extra AA gun seems a lot more useful.

Nope. None.

Post your D grind fleets.

>grinding D

You clear it once and grind B you fucking cretin

Portland grinds my D every day!

Why would you grind B? D3 is 180 points per run.

>the same people that make an annoying random rewards event with shitty event currency to oil spent ratio would care
Good joke, they wouldn't even give a shit if a thousand players died from arrhythmia leading them into heart failure because of the bullshit in this event.

Ayanami with her ear armor off a cute.

Is it possible to auto D3?

Akashi/Vestal/some other jap boat

An otherwise very cute picture ruined by the water being yellow. The artist should have thought twice about that.

Yeah, but it's way past the point of being cheap or worth it. You need maxed married boats with maxed equipment.
You're better off just doing it manually unless you just want to show off and tell the world that you CAN auto it.

>Ayanami buffs when?
But she already is the strongest DD, wouldn't want my wife to take all the spotlight.

If you look closer, her towel is actually translucent.
Does that make up for the water?

It'll all depend on how fuel efficient your clears are. If it would take more than 3.6 time the oil to clear D3 than B3, then it'll give more point per oil to grind B3.

>I'm pretty sure even if she were to get a gun upgrade it would just be "gun mount." Still not sure what it actually means, but if I'm not mistaken it just means one more volley fired per shot, so 4 volleys becomes 5, for instance.
No a "gun mount +1" means they get to use their gun an extra time each firing round, essentially doubling it's firepower.

ofc the fucking idiots keep bumping the troll thread with broken links, there is just no hope for humanity

So you're telling me gunboats like Portland are just that much stronger and pretend-gunboats like Z23 are just that much weaker?

About time you noticed this.

> Got fucked in D1 with mlb 100lv fleet
Fuck this shit. How did you guys clear it?

Metaslave fleets with perfect equipment

Wait until you get to D2 and D3.

I knew they were already much stronger and pretend-gunboats sucked but I had no idea how big the difference was.
It's not bad enough they generally have less firepower than gunboats because they have no secondary gun, but the fact they don't get main gun mounts just makes it all so much worse if it essentially doubles their damage output.

Composition is much more important. I'm running Portland/Belfast and Akashi/who cares CV for requirements as my clearing fleet and I'm beating D2 without breaking a sweat.
Run something tanky with good DPS or spike damage and have some sustain in the back. Unicorn would be a good choice.

Huh, D3 have x200 boss or something?

It has 3 sirens and requires 6 fleets destroyed to spawn the boss. The map is bigger too for more chances of ambush.

Yes, it's is also pretty much what makes the CL gunboats, Cleveland and Helena, so popular PVE grindboats. They essentially have double the gun dps of most other CLs, while losing out on torps but torps suck on auto anyway

D1? The pagoda's, a rabbit,and three dogs - one with armored ears. Can't clear d2 because don't have other botes with investment.

AL x Taimanin Asagi when?

Your fleets lose many hp on auto against sirens, thanks to their non stop blue danmaku. Manually you can beat those maps almost without losing any hp.

Akashi's time to shine nya. Ammo and heal packs.

Breaking my wife's ribs! I did so and now she looks like this! Want to take a sniff?

Auto normal mob fleets, manual the Siren fleets, manual the boss fleet. I have to say that I ain't in love with the whole Siren mechanic that makes grinding that more tedious. And considering the US event has them too I am afraid it will become the norm.

Its save to auto boss fleet as well. Only Siren fleets destroying your hp.

Anyone know if you can get Atago in the event construction? Got all the event ships already and she's the only boat I'm missing so if she's not in the pool of characters I'll just probably switch to heavy construction.

Imagine level 110 sirens in world 11.

That might differ per fleet like mine, but yeah the bosses are quite normal so just do your normal thing with them.

My wife, E-chan, a cute!

My current fleet setup. Cant do A+ for boss node.

Aaand single one Siren from D2 just fucks up my clearing fleet, nice.

Top is clearing I'm assuming?
Since you're restricted by the slots, make the top one your boss fleet with Ayanami filling up the DD slot. Replace either Portland or Belfast with Helena assuming you have her skill decently leveled.
Replace Enterprise and Akashi with the two foxes and put in some battleship or something. If she's level 80 because she's only LB1 then she's not worth using right now over your LBM foxes.

Huh. This event's hard mode is actually hard for once.

Here's my setup. It requires manual siren combat, and the boss node is 50/50 when autoing (which should not be surprising considering it is torp heavy). But when manualling the sirens and boss it is quite able to beat D2.

And boss fucks my boss fleet on 60% HP wew.

It's not really hard, just annoying and costly.

Why'd you skip commissions in the first place?

You can make it uncostly, but it'll require more skill and manual labor.
Hence hard.

Pretty much this desu. Having to play the game manually for once is a pretty nice change of pace.

70% my ass. Hood's skill is more like 70% chance to NOT proc.

My fellow hag hater. Fuck this jobber of a bote.

That's not real difficulty though, just the mentioned annoyance.

At least when Enterprise jobs you she doesn't sit on her ass and do pitiful damage while pretending she did something unlike this senile Mary Poppins impersonator.

I might be retarded and blind, but I think Enterprise doesn't send out as many planes as the other CVs. At least, I think the Lexington sisters send out more.

Unreal.

I've been saying the new planes both suck dick since the update came out. This should be a surprise to nobody.

It's just a barracuda that's slightly slower, still better than most purple planes.

Yeah we know, both gold planes are quite the disappointment

Now I don't feel like rolling the event gacha anymore.

Better AA damage desu. Their torps are also more concentrated towards the middle though I'm not sure if that's just coincidence.

Are you that cucked that you're actually getting enjoyment from getting fucked in the ass by chinks?

Could have been worse (like a seaplane), it's nice to have on ships without having to change the equips for simpler things like dailies.

>Better AA damage desu.
Doesn't matter at all in PVE and faster take off time is preferable than AA in PVP

Tried this one.
And you know what? I'm going back to B3/C3, fuck this shit, medal and points didn't worth it at all.

"Slightly" slower.

AA damage on a torpedo bomber is completely irrelevant.
Sure, it is way better, but it doesn't matter.

>anyone who enjoys the optional hard mode being hard is a cuck
What?

Hood's passive buff is more useful than enterprise sitting at the back getting jobbed by boats of peace.

It's obviously inferior, but if a newfag is just starting out it's rather decent, when compared to other choice you had aside from gold barracuda.

Just beat the D3 boss. She's a total pushover even on hard mode and with 100 HP bars.
And unless I counted wrong, it's the same amount of ships to clear before the boss (6) as the previous stage, so hilariously enough D3 is easier to play than D2 because of the requirements.

>first gacha fucked me and required a full 120 rolls
>Duke only took me 25 rolls
Thank fucking god.

So does this mean we're getting more Asanagi Azur Lane doujins/fan art?

twitter.com/Victim_Girls/status/969128961975377921

pixiv.net/contest/azurlane
Contest is over. Krauts won the red side, bongs won the blue side.

FUCK
THIS
SHIT

asanagi is a talentless hack who thinks a proportion is something you eat

>devs gave $1000 to an artist for drawing unicorn's ass

*blocks your path to Duke*

Doubt it. Seems like he moved on. He likes to draw seasonal shit.

>Beating the pruple one
Heh, did not expected that. Sure it's only just, but would have thought that the countdown would have had a greater impact than the damage.