/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #527

Natsuki's Button Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Witefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>the ceremony's tomorrow!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/USrmS1ba
pastebin.com/6r6ujkNf
excalibur
strawpoll.me/15167298
mega
lichess.org/4grQYp3y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yuri is a pervert!

I LOVE MY WIFE!

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great day! Already halfway through the week, can you believe it?
Well, whatever, welcome back!

Word of the thread is "exterminate"!
Alternatives are 'humiliate' and 'enslave'.
No, there's nothing on my mind.

Well, as always, this prompt is a suggestion towards anyone that wants to write a poem. If you'd like to write something, please consider using one of these admittedly similar words as your theme, topic, inspiration, or what have you. The choice is yours, but you know what I'm hoping for!
Everyone is welcome regardless of skill level, as are all poems or prose you write no matter how irrelevant it is to this prompt. The more people that join in the more fun this becomes, so everyone should join in! New or experienced, all are welcome!
Ahaha... Did that get the point across? Well... As usual, I'm greatly looking forward to reading all of your poems in the morning. Have fun, everyone! That's the most important part!

Good night!
Monika!

>tfw always get to these really fast, could probably be first but ran out of things to say
If it bugs me this much you guys must be doing a lot of good for me so there's that.

Friendly reminder to read fics and poems and give them plenty of (You)'s.

First for cuck

>Humiliate and Enslave
>Natsuki's button
This'll be a good thread.

I shall not make a poem about your sick fetishes.

Well okay... maybe.
Enslaved by desires.
A puppet of lust.
A damsel in dis-dress
Dollar more, for a small scale whore.
Enslave the mind by freeing the desire.
Or rather by baiting it.

This is getting ridiculous
HAS SOMEONE BEEN LEWDING RETARD YURI? SOMEONE NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

>Your Doki.
>An anime girl you think would make a good friend with your doki.

Mami meeting Monika might make mates? Maybe?

Natsuki is a trap!

The literature club gets a new member!
She's a freshman!

Yuri will never lactate her beautiful mammaries to fill in your bowl of bran flakes for breakfast.

potato yuri getting too rambunctious
>have to call animal control on her because she bit off an user's foot for walking on a stair case laced with bread.
>Send Katawa tard wrangler.
>He knows uncle death for some reason.
>Resents his job but, does it anyway,
>What a guy.
>Has that pole with the choker on it.
>Graps Potato Yuri's neck and wranglers her around a bit.
>Nearly enough to snap her neck!
>Nearly enough to asphyxiate her.
>Fill her tard tampon chute with cement so she can't reproduce.
>Eugenics Potato Yuri.
>Makes cute sad faces.
>Nope.
>Whimpers.
>Gets a smack.
>"It ain't gonna work sweet tart"
>Caddle prods her anus to make her stfu
>Left alone in a cage to die a slow death.
>Not worth an injection.
>Not worth gassing.
>Dying alone in her own blood and septic shock.
>Potato Yuri is no more!

All in a day's work tard wrangler.

Looks like potato Yuri should have tasted that tide pod after all.

Why
Live?

>Yuri
>The Will of the Abyss

smol Monika

Pocket Monika!

>tfw Monika will never call you over to her home
>tfw Monika will never assault you from behind knock you out cold as you arrive
>tfw Monika will never kidnap you for her feisty plans
>tfw Monika will never keep you locked up in a dungeon she has made in her basement
>tfw Monika will never let you any way out of the dungeon unless you swim your way out as it is filled with her urine
>tfw Monika will never fill up your urine dungeon as you watch her beautiful genitals from above
>tfw Monika will never let you out anyway since she kept you hungry, leaving you to drink her urine as the only way to sustain yourself
>tfw Monika will never keep you locked up in that dungeon forever, being rained on by her urine and live in it for the rest of your life
What drives your will to live, anons?

But what if she would?
pastebin.com/USrmS1ba

Trying to find the leak in your airbed with Monika! Monika would prefer a genuine mattress but this is the only comfortable bed you've ever known! Standing stone-still in hopes of hearing a tiny hiss with Monika!!!

I'm afraid to die because I'm worried that I will reincarnate in a world where a piece of filth like Monika exists.

>similar title and setting
pastebin.com/6r6ujkNf

>retard
wow rude
Potato Yuri is smart! SMART!
Don't let her dyslexia fool you!

Cover the entire air mattress in flex seal with Monika. That'll stop the air leak.

I export slave and I import weed
I enslaved the hard and exterminate the weak.
Execution level 6 cuz my dick is so big.
I'm user, son get rekt bitch.

Yeah!
Reiterate the illiterate with the beat
Humiliate and elevate the doki with my dick

not a poem but some rap

Bread Monika!

Morning lads!
I feel like absolute death, can already tell todays gonna go absolutely swell
Ah well, how have you lot been holding up?

>how have you lot been holding up?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Not that bad but something in me makes me feel horribly tired. It's 9 am.

Wow, that's some Triple-X-rated stuff you got.

Dino Monika!
Life finds a way and so does her love!

Wait, fuck, meant to respond to.

rap is literature

Hey everyone!
I was wondering if you guys wanted to join a WoW private server with me and start a literature club together!
I think it'd be a lot of fun, and now that the general is growing into more of a tightly-woven community, it'd be a great way for the community to connect more.

Server: excalibur .ws/

Alliance or Horde poll: strawpoll.me/15167298 (embed)

I'd prefer we play on Alliance, but it's up to you guys. The benefits to playing both are:
Alliance -
>Doki avatars!
>I have a max level character on Alliance already, so if you guys need help I'm here! I've been playing alliance for a long time, so you can always ask me for help!
>cities are more streamlined, so navigating through cities is a lot easier! (especially humans)
>You can ride a gryphon! And a tiger!

Horde -
>Greenboy user Avatars!
>Really nice racial skills PvPwise!
>There's a larger Horde playerbase, which means a lot more people to help/get help from!
>You can ride a skeleton horse! That glows blue! Or a Dinosaur!

I think it'd be a lot of fun to get a guild going comprised of the Anons of the general, and we'd have another memory to share between this small community, like #500, /ddlc/ sings, and the movie nights. The registration process is simple: all is asks for is an email, username, and password, then you get the whole game completely free. Did I mention it's free?
Anyway, once you register, download and extract the torrent from the website. For those of you who can't torrent (or choose not to) I've got a mega link right here for you guys:
mega .nz/#F!BtZDxTYI!G9BZRWKwWrW092tPLcsMqA
This is a game I really enjoy, and something that I would love to do with all of you. If you have any questions, just ask Bread or this post.
I'm also looking for a couple Anons to be guild leaders for the literature club. If you're interested, let me know.
I'm thinking we should start March 14th, 11:59 PM EST, if that doesn't work for anyone interested let me know.

1/2

Good morning Ladanon. Hope you start feeling better. I'm doing pretty good, if not a bit tired.

Is Veeky Forumsfag still invading?

Just want to make it clear that I'm not the one running this. If you've got any questions I can't help you out, sorry.
Leave any queries you have either as a link to this post or shoot them to this guys discord: Bread#5679.

2/2

>Playing subscription MMOs

Ah she'll be alright soon enough, good to hear you're doing grand lad
Not my idea lad, don't shoot the messenger

>private server
You remind me of people who say they are hesitant about buying DDLC

>private server
no subscription bro, its private, not run by blizzard.

Potato Monika!

This can't be right. The only way they could be breading like this is if the Natsukis have been using their frog DNA to change their gender

>(embed) (embed)

She caught me in her web of love!

Now that's a bar.

Well she needs to let out the demons somehow.

She's a sweet potato.

You ever think about what was going through the mind of the first person who thought to farm animals? What about everyone else watching him try to make animals have sex?

Never actually played WoW before, so I might as well start.

Rap is literature!

How am I even supposed to come close to being good enough for my doki? I'm a piece of human trash, the best thing I could do for her would be to keep her away from me. All I've ever done was hurt her.

Your doki is Monika so thanks to her actions she should be weighed down enough for you to reach
Unless you've done the mental gymnastics to convince yourself she's a good person then you'll likely always keep her just out of your own reach

You could start by setting small goals, depends on which aspects of your life you could improve, like running three times a week to stay/get fit

モニカちゃんは おまえの ちんちんが だいすきから, まいにち すいます

But that's why user. She still loves you after what you did. Giving up on that love would be condemning her to a fate she deems worse than virtual hell. So the best way to show you love her is to never give up on proving your worth for her.

"The refrigerator hasn't been invented yet, so we might as well let the meat keep itself fresh instead of killing it now."

There is only one way of life certain to bring about hell. That way is giving up.
When you think the way you do right now, you're only trying to glorify that deed. That horrible deed which brings about stagnation and uselessness in a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Go out into the world, do something, anything. You will not regret it. Especially since you're still busy regretting all the things you've never done.

What about the first person to milk a cow?

also "if we kill them all now we arent going to have any at all later so lets have them make some kids"

>make animals have sex
like he needed to try
>baby cows eat milk
>we're fucking starving
>boy, better hope this shit's gonna sustain us.

I will desu

>No Monika to go to sleep next to.
>No Monika to share body heat with.
This is why I have insomnia.

Why didn't they eat the cow?

I want to pinch Natsuki's button

No Monika in the afterlife.
Why die?

Why didn't you cannibalize your mom?

>not joining DeMonika in hell

How do you know?

Any dokis up for some chess?

lichess.org/4grQYp3y

I want to dream of Monika but all I dream of is fucking work, i cant even be free of it in my dreams.

>tfw i wake up and monika isnt next to me

Why don't you learn to think for yourself you mongoloid?
>eat cow
>eat all cow
>be happy and not starving
>next winter comes
>die
That's what happened to people like you in the past. Use your bloody head.

>Tried lucid dreaming last night.
>Bells for method didn't work because phone was on vibrate and it ruined the illusion.
>Ending up having a dream where some some giant blond girl picked me up, said perfect, then dropped me.
Gonna go back and try the method again tonight properly. I can post the link if you want.
>tfw i wake up and monika isnt next to me
C'mon dude, no need to make me feel sad too.

>mongoloid
mongols were excellent shepherds you fool, they were nomads for tengri's sake.

Good luck! Chris

>Already starving.
>Have a cow.
>"What do we do for food?!?"
>"I dunno, why don't we suck the cow's titty. lol."

That could have literally been anyone. How the fuck do you pick me out every time?!?

Your people have managed to become a common insult, all the proficiency won't save you from being used so. But thank you for reminding that there are some redemptive qualities.
You're a walking proof that society is dysgenic in nature.

Just a hunch lad!
And about 800 something words? But we don't speak of such atrocities!

No thanks, I need to just get off my lazy ass and start the traditional way of lucid dreaming. I've tried so many "quick" lucid dreaming methods over the years and they never worked.
Only keeping a dream journal and doing reality checks daily eventually worked for me where I ended up getting one every weekend, but I stopped one day because I didnt have my dream journal with me and I haven't done it since.

I just need to make it a habit again, but the issue is getting it started.

>Ending up having a dream where some some giant blond girl picked me up, said perfect, then dropped me.
man, i havent had a weird or abstract dream in as long as I can remember. Theyre always mundane life things, sometimes with a weird element put in but theyre never anything outlandish like that, its all things that can really happen (somewhat).

>ywn travel the Schwarzwelt teamed up with AI Monika
>ywn have AI Monika backing you up while you kick demon ass
>ywn decide between the God of Law, the Mothers of Chaos, and the potential of humanity with AI Monika
>ywn hear Commander Gore, upon regaining control of himself, tell you that it'll be possible for AI Monika to have a real biological body and be your actual, physical girlfriend in five years if you tell Mastema and Mem Aleph alike to suck it
>ywn gun down your best friends with AI Monika to bring about the world where she can be with you

why do pictures of smug monika make me want to beat the shit out of her every time?

Occam's razor, mostly.
As in, there is absolutely no reason for us to assume any sort of afterlife exists but we still do because death fucking sucks and also is inevitable, so gotta cope with it somehow

man, you got issues.

Because people usually want to beat the shit out of smug people in general?
I also feel the same way when someone points at me and their finger is two inches from my face.

Did someone say..
Smugs..?

How the fuck does someone write 800 words on someone's posting style?!? Like, what do those notes even look like? Is there a chapter on capitalization or something?

Sounds like you have a very fragile ego, taking every smirk as a personal attack and shit.

Most the dreams I end up remembering are bizarre abstract ones. Don't know why, but I have a lot of them.

800 words is really not a lot. It just seems so because by default people don't make such notes and don't really count anything written by word. You wouldn't be able to fill a single chapter in an actual book with this. But there certainly is a paragraph on punctuation.

Probably because she went out of her way to earn it, got little comeuppance and has legions of fans making excuses for her

Simple.
Autism.
I'm almost certain this Chris hunting has put Aussielad somewhere on the spectrum at this point, the poor bastard.
It's entirely possible hes got a chapter down about how much coffee ice cream sucks (^:

I mean, I use to live in a haunted house growing up, so I have reason to believe there's some sort of afterlife. If not, some sort of abstract super natural entities.

Sounds to me like those notes are just a hoax, like Monikanon nudes, and you're being recognized by being pretty much the only one around to post about how much you love Monika so often

Wait, how many damn people have these notes?
>spoiler
Boi. You like bubble gum ice cream and you have the gall to say based coffee ice cream is bad?

user's life but once it's over he gets to play it on New Game+ and unlocks his doki for that playthrough. She lives nearby and is real no strings attached.
Sounds fic worthy on paper but everyone here's from different places and of differing ages so it'd be hard to write one capture-all experience.

>I use to live in a haunted house growing up
Well, you know what time it is!
story time

Most my posts are responses though. And they bring up things about my life and likes constantly. Namely Aussie user right after he posts all my posts in a thread.