/bdog/ - The Black Desert Online general

We miss you ERP Valk edition
>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/3kJqJSPZ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.
Don't buy the game through Steam, get it through the website.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bddatabase.net/us/item/15646/
bddatabase.net/us/item/15647/
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/4-tets-in-a-single-day.154998/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whyfu r u here?

stop posting about yourself nobody likes you

I miss all the avatarfriends, they at least talked about the game between blankposting.

ayy me too, except vodka and orange juice

All these people with vodka, I feel like a weirdo for drinking wine.

I like wine too, but only when drinking it with another person or for a nice dinner, vodka just seems "casual" to me, while wine is fancy~

poor whyfu :(

Hi I'm new what Veeky Forums guild should I join?

Sardine for casual
Baka for reddit
Inner_Circle for dead guild

avoid Valor

TAMERS

Why should I?
All those pictures you've collected from this general and you still hurt them.

DON'T POST THEN
THERE ARE MILLIONS OF SLUTS

samefag every thread multiple times aren't you bored of doing it yet?

Here you go, mister zerker! :3c

Good morning mister berserker, hope you can restrain yourself today.
I don't even blame you for thinking it this time, I can see how it would look like that.

What the fuck is this?

Kill yourself.

this tamer looks super cute

I like Jasmine garter belt the most, but it looks weird with the maid outfit, zebra stocking looks better but it's not Jasmine...
I can't decide!

you could buy both, otherwise I'd just say go for the Jasmine one, it seems like you like it more

>tamer gets a buff
>all these fair weather tamers showing up
Really makes you think

Why do you have the pepsi logo on your face?
Are you part of that trend of girls selling their body to companies for ad space?

The face of a true fatty

still useless as shit in large scale so who cares

they keep buying up all the good tamer shit

We will get a chance to buy it when they all quit again in a week

just rng better

I'll go with that, to avoid more regrets!

Anyone else having trouble adjusting to pre awakening being a thing again? I grind significantly faster when I ignore most of my awakening skills, but then it feels like I'm doing something wrong.

which class are you?

Maid outfit is the best outfit.

Tamer

Early morning i sniped TET Bheg's Gloves. I guess it was a setup sale with pregift for someone. Good start.

I decided to go YOLO and got TET Kzarka and TET Kutum with first attempt both (~55 FS each).

Then i sucessfully sniped TRI Dandelion and wanted to do TET on first try aswell, but i was insanely unlucky (/s) and made TET Dandelion only on 3rd attempt.

Yesterday all i could dream of was getting atleast single piece off Marketplace. Today i made 4 TETs. Even tho i'm very poor now.

Look at best grill.

Besides bolt/jolt, what else are you using from pre-awaken in your pve grind? I've been using B/J and LBM cancel to do B/J again since it's pretty good now, but besides that I just grind like I used to.

holy fuck

I think it's mostly because I'm grinding mobs that only take one skill to kill. So unless Echo Pierce or Moonlight Strike(Depends on the shape of pack) are off CD it's better to BJ everything down because the animation is faster.

I see. BJ has always been a skill you should be using, but now it's even better than it used to be, which is nice for pve/pvp.

cool i got red nose armour off the box and haven't been able to win anything despite bidding for almost 3 straight hours

Me too, my luck ended today and i can't snipe dim tree/Urugons/Griffon. I'm soo unlucky :,(

Mystic nerfs when?
I'm afraid to invest

Are you hosting another one of those meetups this week or are you skipping this friday?

There will be one tomorrow at reset yes.

Are the proportions completely fucked for the body? I feel there's something very wrong with it but I can't put my finger on it

Lower body is way too thick compared to the upper one, either reduce the lower body or make the upper a bit fatter.

meant to post this

Recently hit 60 after about a month of playing.

Where do I go from here with my gear.

I can't be the only one who got cynical and bitter by playing BDO. The burning hate for this game while still being addicted to it ruins me.

Was BDO your first mmo/online game?

This is a joke, right?

When's Lahn

I wanna play BDO again

That underwear is disgusting

I need a different kind of underwear but am about 170 pearls short, what do?

Suck some dick for pearls, Chiya

Did we ever actually get Breakthrough crystals because I see them on the database but nowhere online does it say where or how I can get them

Examples
bddatabase.net/us/item/15646/
bddatabase.net/us/item/15647/

Giraffe neck

Never

PA has repeatedly expressed they refuse to nerf classes because they are afraid of "upsetting the current players of some classes". They just keep buffing everything hoping it works itself out and people stop caring as long as every class can kill every other class in 3 seconds

Also every new class is going to be a "counter" of some kind like how striker and mystic were made to give witchards and other casters a hard time. Expect lahn to be given some kind of physical damage resistance and be the de-facto counter to melee classes. They won't nerf anyone so this is what will happen until the game dies

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I'll buy 48 slots and an outfit I'll be able to apply 20% discount to only 16 slots and the other 10% discount to that outfit, right?

They also said they won't nerf DKs and then they destroyed them in a single patch.

>using nude mods
Slut.

NA servers dead

community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/4-tets-in-a-single-day.154998/

can confirm
can't connect for the life of me

shit's fucked

Yes hello? I'm here for the cute tamer award.

wtf man delete this Ungetüm

Fuck man how drunk were you when you made that

cute for a 60 year old.

Alright guys I know you're jealous, but you too may one day create a total hottie like this. After all, we all start somewhere. Right?

Ummm why my post about sucessful TET enchacement was deleted? Was it illegal to post about it here? Fking north korea lol with censur.

>lying about successful enhancements

Did you forget to pay the chicken tendie tax?

Dear Anonymous,
your Sorc (lul sorc) was deemed too ugly by the committee.
It has been removed to protect the eyes of the threads populace, effective immediately.
With best regards

B. P.
Assistant Lead Juror
Commitee of the Good Looking

People told me she is beautiful.

i miss ene :(

i miss vjera :^(

I miss cornrows :[

i'm in

I miss doxen spam

>36 posters itt
last bump you dorks get from me

much appreciated

Have you ever spend money on a costume just to sell it for silver?

I'd rather buy artisans

Nice, I got a Dande box from the anniversary gift.
Time to make use of the Valks stuff and start enhancing!

Shut up Nyanpoop

talk me out of buying this set with coupon

the mini cape

If I purchase Armstrong's skill guide now whilst it's cheap, does it auto activate?
Also, does anyone on EU want some of those sweet gift letters?

Buy it, I love people like you wasting your money because you cant make your own decisions

Thanks for the 'help' guys..

>asking Veeky Forums for help
Thats as retarded as buying $30 costumes

No, it will go into your inventory.

where is the erp on eu at?my underage body is craving for a strong dickgirl...

join Valor