/poeg/ - Path of Exile General

One day to plan that League Starter, get to it!

>Patch 3.2: Patch Notes
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093500
>Patch 3.2 League: Bestiary
pathofexile.com/bestiary
>Patch 3.2 League: Challenge Rewards
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092352
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/zsC6MqjB
>Guild
Post Username, Request Invite.

Vendored 1 Alch Unique:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VneSaHXg
pastebin.com/p4j7vdqR
pastebin.com/eqUxqvaf
pastebin.com/qzy598AW
pastebin.com/bNRLG71d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Shit League Mechanic
>Still using the same skills from the last 2 years
Yay...molten strike and barrage hooray...

liar edition

>people actually want more buffs
lel

can't wait to watch the mad rips from beast crafting
predicting the word overtuned

stop forcing yourself to play the same build you fucking retard

ok...
I'll play summon skeleton pathfinder then

>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>fre-

>handicap yourself by playing trash skills
retard, maybe they should buff the dumpster ass skills. i thought reddit was bad but im suprised you dude are sucking GGG cock this hard here

Missed my chance to get the wings from Abyss i guess...

Shit was kind of boring desu, i hope that this patch is funier. When it´s implemented? Any good builds to test? I hate SR, anything with totems or just 1 skill.

I was thinking about Flicker Strike though...

>tfw been playing cyclone slayer as starter for last 2 years
feels weird playing something different this year

>mfw everyone is playing jugg now
Well, there goes my lab farming leaguestarter.

>not making yourself play the same build means playing shit builds
god you're so fucking stupid it hurts to talk to you, holy fuck

I'll go with a trapper occu for ssfhc. I hope the reduced duration gem is enough to comfortably play at least built-in traps like ice/lightning.

>Shock Nova
>Marylene's Fallacy
>Harness the Void
>99% chance to do nothing, 0.01% chance to instantly rape everything in range to death when the stars align

you realize the same skills have been meta since legacy right?

>Build 1 - Good defenses, moderate clear speed, great end game potential, cheap to gear
>Build 2 - Good defenses, fast clear speed, good end game potential, moderately cheap to gear
Which one?

>playing cyclone
oh no no no

>great lab farmer

>he thinks normies and leddit are going to farm uber lab
Did you enjoy your first league, was abyss fun for you?

R8 my retouched jugg discharge

pastebin.com/VneSaHXg

1d 11h.
There are new wings from the new league rewards, They're like "Winged Raptor" arms. pretty much the same as abyss but with feathers.

if i don't see you guys playing lightning tendrils as a league starter i'm going to really doubt your belief in grind gear games

la creatura...

Actually yes, enchants would be cheaper this league

you realize that trickster, occultist and hierophant got changed to where theyre really decent now yeah?
go make a build for them

@No.206926657▶
Shock nova is one of the worst damaging abilities despite having this 'sweet spot' it does less base damage than fireball

yea using the same skills we've been using for 2 years. enjoy doing tier 8 maps for the league dude. as long as you have fun with your shitty build

its shit, all that matters is how much damage you do on average

Name them first

sc or hc

yeah im gonna have fun farming maps with freezing pulse totem hiero user
sorry you cant enjoy yourself

pastebin.com/p4j7vdqR

sst is complete shit. even with completely broken top of the line equipment (130% physical added as elemental statstick, 2800 armor shield, perfect gems) and as a berserker with 50 rage it only deals 800k damage. realistically, you'll probably be doing around 100-200k damage which is shit tier

doosh doosh doosh doosh

Doesn't what they run. They are still going to inflate the prices of key items.

hc

frostbolt totems get better/worse or stay around the same?

outside of possibly ahns might, what key items are required for a starter jugg lab farmer? all the rest can be done with rares and still facetank izaro with the only exception of maybe don't do conduits if you don't have brass dome.

pastebin.com/eqUxqvaf trickster is fine btw
possibly in a better place now because of how fantastic hiero is now

>berserker is shit
>jugg is reddit
>all other non marauder classes are skinny twinks
>forced to play chieftain again

>cant enjoy something because reddit is playing it
how does it feel being such a cuck

>playing chieftain when the hierophant is chieftain+2

MF windripper deadeye
lightning arrow until you get a tornado shot helmet

y/n

he think's other classes are twinks but happy to play a nigger he's accepted his cuckdom long ago.

Ahn's will be minimum 60c. Mark my words.

looks good user

Alternate ascendancy models when?

oops forgot to update that trickster pob
pastebin.com/qzy598AW

>120c is a lot of money
you should have that by literally just finishing story and doing a couple of hours of mapping while getting the uber lab trials.

show me a screenshot of your currency tab at 8 hours in to the league

ele foil cyclone but champion instead of raider to circumvent lyco

what do you faggots think? maybe blood rage for frenzy gen...

So, should i be shield lobber or try to make myself an original build do not steal? Maybe mage, mage with spells.

ty user~!

Ahns isn't even that good unless it's a 340 pdps highroll, and even then it's attack speed is dumpster. Just use a 290 pdps 1.8 as unique weapon and call it a day.

>Wanted to roll jugg this league anyways before ascendancy reworks got released
>Now every fucko from reddit will roll jug
I JUST WANTED TO BE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE
FUCK

I spent basically 10 hours today trying to come up with an ignite build and I couldn't figure one out.
Oh well I guess i'm playing some gay caster shit like frostbolt or some shit fuck this game.

you werent a special snowflake beforehand
there were tons of labfarmer jugg

I get that this general has people with sub 5ex 2 months in a league but it's not my fault you guys are bad at making currency.

Play on ssf. You'll be the most special snowflake.

I usually start leagues with herald bomber assasin. It is immensely buffed from 3.1, but I have a feeling that league mechanics would make it into a terrible experience.

going to check the thread for that screenshot

I will be waiting for that screenshot boyo

Post your PoB and ill try it for you and let you know.

Not those guys but the way you typed it made it sound like 120c just drops to you during the storyline. Nobody believes that shit. If you mean selling items as you go then, yeah, maybe so.

a screenshot doesn't even prove jack shit. using MS paint to copy and paste chaos orbs is trivial

my negro
are you getting tempest or lp or something else
im leaning towards lp personally but who knows

How? Do you never kill bosses?

>~120c by the end of story and after couple of maps
>He expect someone would believe that
>what he actually expect is your (you)

can i have some suggestion on this bow build? pastebin.com/bNRLG71d
I don't know what skill to use or on what to spend the last 2 ascendancy points.

Okay.
Well obviously that, my bad for not making it clear, I meant just selling shit and converting your other currency, hell even selling 4links that early is profitable.

if you input t he konami code kitava drops like 40c in a shower on death

dumb animeposter

Left the thread early yesterday and didnt see the answers in time, so I will just answer them here all at once: Yes, i have forgotten EE, not because I dont want to use it but because I have forgotten to click it in PoB. Of course you pick EE

Can you believe that there are still people that want to explain summoner to me after all this time?

Couple of hours of mapping stupid animeposter.

what the fuck is that ranger build

>galdiator is dead
>jugg is reddit
What the fuck am I supposed to play now? Champ?

i still dont know what im playing.
probably just heiro totems to do all my mapping shit and then reroll my deadeye wander for mapping.
or if i play sc this league just start with kb

yes play champion

did you actually pick a duration node for a spectres build
are you actually that retarded

Yea, if taunts are working on bosses then champ is legit

>30% more attack damage
>10% reduced damage taken
>100% chance to hit
>stun immunity
>1000 armor and evasion

champ is a berserker packing man and a half

Yes, its for spectres, you got that exactly right champ

you need to chose a skill before you can finish fixing that build

well no wonder why people want to tell you what to do, you don't know what you're doing

Scion

Sigh... This are the people we share a thread with poeg

usually i see tornado shot and barrage suggested for bow so i think i'll use those

please do refute my claim that picking duration nodes is retarded

Sowhat GGG meant saying that taunt works, but isn't actually works? Fucking hacks with 0 development planning. They dare to post their fucking manifestoes..

why the fuck are you fags posting in a new thread when the old one is still 30 replies from limit?

Its waste of skillpoints, just like you are a waste of oxygen

He's probably going SRS since he's in love with being inefficient and non comfy.

you can inflict the taunt condition but the taunt condition doesn't necessarily evoke the taunt effect
it's a really dumb way to deal with painting themselves into a corner

You level as SRS, the duration node is for SRS (and offerings to a degree). SRS go fast + last long = SRS much damage. You respec out of it when you are done leveling/using SRS

Grug.jpg

how are you gonna do damage? bleed or poison? crit or not? etc
it may be a lot easier if you just copy a forum or streamer build for a while

that's literally what i said, do you not know what refute means?
>please prove me wrong that picking duration notes is retarded
there i simplified it for you idiot
yeah srs is very annoying
>you can respec it when you're done leveling / using SRS
yeah but you're done using SRS as soon as you're able to get decent spectres (Act 5) which is far before Lvl70

Hey, what are your thoughts on tectonic strike? while I am all hyped about the new skills being introduced, I am kind of skeptic about tecotnic strike. The only buff the skill has seen from the 'beta' was 10% increased aoe. This was the clip from the trailer which shows its original aoe.
The reason people don't use melee skills isn't because of the damage. There are far better melee skills that you can use like sunder for damage and clear, and what makes it really good is the aoe.
However tectonic has very small aoe
Lookign at the gif, you can see that the aoe is small, even smaller than sunder which is relatively smaller compard to other skills in this current meta. Sunder has way higher damage with the multi hit mechanics especially against big bosses and I don't think it would change that.

>yeah but you're done using SRS as soon as you're able to get decent spectres (Act 5) which is far before Lvl70

you are maybe