>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation script is fully translated, but release is pending. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Hatsuu/status/969026593942249472
reddit.com/r/Falcom/comments/80v0y5/player_order_of_the_trails_games_and_how_to_play/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hatsuu retweets this
Is she taunting us?

Calvard when?

Joshua and Estelle will totally be A in CS3 too (unless they just went and spent all that time making brothers and sisters for Renne) and they'll be like 21.

We will get Calvard exactly 1 year after you stop asking for it

twitter.com/Hatsuu/status/969026593942249472

> (unless they just went and spent all that time making brothers and sisters for Renne)
I would be ok with this.

IS IT FEBRUARY ALREADY

CS3's coming

It's not CS3 isn't it?

>XSEED fanboys got so mad over NISA stealing Ys that they hacked NISA's stores
How pathetic of you. I hope they find you and you get sent to jail, criminal scum(s).

1 more year.

It's winter all over again

>Blaming NISA's incompetency on your boogieman fanboys

It is, user.

I know all sign is point to CS3, first Sean Mean Rean Furry Machine and now Hatsuu but I don't want to get my hope up.

So you admit hacking NISA store? You're truly a pathetic manchild. I hope the police find you, because there's been proof you stole money from people. I'm glad I buy digital only through Steam.

pretty sure just retweets that same person and a view others who always upload their kiseki fan art

NISA ain't getting shit

Hatsuu has already confirmed that her current project isn't Trails related and Rean's VA talked about a personal accomplishment, probably some furry role. CS3 never ever.

Where are you, NISA boyz? Seems you got rekt by XSEED once again

Boy can't wait for another year.

>hatsuu talking about her otome game instead of cs3

Fuck yeah Hot Butlers 3, thank you based Hatsuu.

>Rean takes three baths a day on CS3 to get scenes with everyone.

Is... is it normal for people to bathe that often?

You might want to get a time for a psychiatrist. You're clearly delusional. It's for your own good.

>he didnt bath 3 times a day
user, I..

I know someone who takes a shower twice with one bath a day but not 3 baths

r/falcom > /fg/
This is not a bait, it's just a fact.

>posting worst girl

>Implying they aren't one in the same.

This is just where the Redditards go to be edgy so they don't lose their precious karma.

>Lloyd has a rip in his pants
It's still strange to me, that someone straight laced like him just keeps that there.

FUCK YOU

>piss > shit

>It's at the perfect height for his lolis to reach their hands in

What did he mean by this? Is this the power of being the police?

The plan is to not stop until i'm 30, so see you late 2021 user

Fucking Rean stealing Lloyd place as Randy little bro.

>tfw making the other MCs my little bro

The Last of Us >>>>>> any Trails game

But Estelle can't be your little bro

GATTEN SHOUCHI DESU, RANDY-SAN!

This definitely wins the award for weirdest and most random bait.

Look at this handsome bastard, how can Rean compete?

by having an inner demon, a super mech and the true divine blade of Eight Leave Blade

It took all of those yet he admits that he's still jealous of him.

By actually having a character beyond "muh brother and muh barrier"

>tio speaking with caps lock
Nani kore

First Form (一の型): Unknown of this point
Second Form "Gale" (二の型 "疾風"): With the user's fast agility, he quickly slashes nearby enemies and withdraws within a moment. Arios Maclaine is a master of the form, thus earning his alias.
Gale EX (疾風・改): A modified version of the technique, but at a larger range and higher chance of subdue.
Arcane Gale (裏疾風): The hidden version of the technique that after the regular Gale, a large battōjutsu shockwave is unleashed behind the opponents' rears. Used by Rean and Arios.
Third Form (三の型): Unknown of this point
Fourth Form "Autumn Leaf Cutter" (四の型 "紅葉切り"): Through deep concentration, the user executes a quick slash strong enough to cut through steel.
True Autumn Leaf Cutter (真・紅葉切り): An enhanced version of the technique. Used by Rean.
Fifth Form "Morning Moon" (伍の型 "残月") A battōjutsu where its swiftness is godspeed-quick when mastered, opponents cannot notice the strikes till the moment the sword is sheathed. Alan Richard is a practitioner of the form through his own variants.
Sixth Form (六の型) Unknown of this point
Seventh Form "Void" (七の型 "無") Not fully confirmed but somehow describes the user's centrifugal force of his body to deliver a crushing blow. According to Lynne, it's said that "those who helix while of the "void" will peak the divergence of all martial arts". It is hinted that Cassius became the "divine" where his martial arts are perfected from mastering this form.
Enlightened Domination (無想覇斬): A battōjutsu slash that after sheathed, multiple undetected strikes follow. Used by Rean when piloting Valimar.
Helix Strike (螺旋撃): Rean's technique based on the form, where a huge flame is unleashed after a set of consecutive fire slashes.
Eighth Form "Weaponless" (八の型 "無手") When the user becomes unarmed, there form involves bare fists and martial arts as per said.

Don't worry, Calvard will be in 2020.
We just have to believe.

Yeah, muh friendship,muh Crow and muh class 7 is much better right?

Were those inter-dimensional slugs on top of the towers in TitS related to cryptids?

3 muhs > 2 muhs

Rean isn't great, but he's got at least six more muhs than Lloyd.

What's the 3rd?

Or other 6 I guess.

>Those who helix while of the void
>Those who spin while in the air

The first form is Anelace's Eight-Leaf Blitz attack
ataatatatatata ya!

>Void inolves centrifugal force
>not helix
Das retarded mane

You listed three in your post.

>Cassius secretly teaching Estelle 8 leaves techniques by teaching her to spin rapidly

So he's Gyro Zeppeli?

なに!?

>implying crow and class vii don't count as friendship
It's not my post. I just asked you because you didn't disagree and even used it as an argument. If anything I'm being generous by not asking for 2 more.

Lloyd: muh bro, muh KeA, muh barrier, muh crosbell, muh akiramenai kokoro
Rean: muh class VII, muh crow, muh daddy, muh Elise, muh sword, muh ogre

Does anyone have the name of the song that plays on zero no kiseki where you fight Yin in chapter 2 ?

NISA
COLD STEEL 3
WINTER 2018
PS4 PC SWITCH
ANNOUNCED AT E3

Okay, I guess.

Muh robot
Muh sword
Muh darkness
Muh dad
Muh inadequacy
Muh sister

Hey now, he spins Ries on his dick every night

The One Hit Laura
Currently testing
- Result -
3 boss just got 1 hit by Laura S craft

Boss tested on
Mist opportunity & Canyon or Can Not ?
Ruby Magic Knight ignis ruin

Equipment
Dragon Skin jumpsuit
Crystal Heels
Passionate rouge
Medal of strength

Quarts
Tauros[important]
Attack 3
Dominating[important]
Carnage[150 strength]

strategy
Buff Laura str to max (other companion), and wait for a crit bonus and use her S craft

reddit.com/r/Falcom/comments/80v0y5/player_order_of_the_trails_games_and_how_to_play/

Can we sticky this please?

>reddit

(You)

At the very least we should sticky a "Crossbell vs. Erebonia" explanation. That thread pops up daily.

>mcburn keeps talking about loewe but im pretty sure no one in class vii heard of him....

watch out guys, Becky is angry

My recommendation is for you to NOT play/finish Cold Steel 3 until you know when 4 is coming out to the west. Because the ending is going to drive you mad.

Once you know when it's coming out, then try syncing finishing 3 with 4's release date so that you don't have to wait too long.

I finished Cold Steel 1, one week after 2's PC release and i did not have to suffer through the long wait between the games.

How the fuck can it be so hard for people to figure the play order? It's not like this is Fate with hundreds of irrelevant shitty spinoffs, just start with oldest and go from there.

Loewe? Is that one of those losers from other arcs that erebonia shits on?

TLDR -

First: Trails in the Sky FC - PSP, Steam, GOG, Humble Bundle

Second: Trails in the Sky SC - PSP, Steam, GOG, Humble Bundle

Third: Trails in the Sky the 3rd - Steam, GOG, HumbleBundle

Fourth: Trails from Zero/Zero no Kiseki - PSP Emulator TL(Google Zero No Kiseki English, I don't think I can link to illegal roms.), Buy and Translate the PC version

Fifth: Ao No Kiseki/ Trails from Azure - Follow the Beta Translation Here

Sixth: Trails of Cold Steel - PS3, PS Vita, Steam, GOG, HumbleBundle

Seventh: Trails of Cold Steel 2 - PS3, PS Vita, Steam, GOG, HumbleBundle

Eigth: Trails of Cold Steel 3 -As of Right Now you'd have to know Japanese and import the Japanese copy, if not then wait until the official TL.

Loewe? Whos that? Cold steel only btw

Rean and Loewe are childhood friends

It's cause they don't all have a number in the end of the title so you see first chapter and then cold steel 1. Oh but there's also zero/ao who don't have localizations either. It's a mess for normalfags who are used to other series or just going to steam and finding everything.

It's the guy Rean practiced swordsmanship with back in his hometown, Hamel. His childhood friend Laura was there too, and her mom Arianrhod.

>her mom Arianrhod
>blue hair
I know my anime genetics, you won't fool me.

Are Rean and Joshua related somehow?

Joshua is reans mom

Enough with the mom posting.

Arcane Gale is OP when will they nerf

But I love hags.

go play an mmo fag

>Yeah, Flame and Kawaii otaku lord are fully editing the entire script. It's impossible to say when they'll finish, and I don't know if they're editing and testing at the same time or if they'll have to re-test everything again later. Also, my work on the game has ended on Valentine's Day. I fixed some other minor things later and reworked some food descriptions and Combi Crafts that were running out of the tabs if checked in battle. I'm not planning to touch the game anymore, I really have had enough of it to feel sick just to look at those text sheets. I'm sure that as much as you can check and re-check and re-re-check and so on, you're bound to find something, either a typo or a line that doesn't work really well or a missing . at the end of a sentence or an NPC who suddenly doesn't speak in line with how he/she always have until some moments before and so on. The sheer amount of text in this game is simply overwhelming. It's in their hands now. Will they finish it this month? Will it be the next one? I don't know, so, please, don't ask. At present I was told that it's about 20% edited. I don't know how much it took them for that, so don't assume they're doing it at 10% weekly, 5% weekly or whatever weekly %. When I was translating there were weeks I did 200 lines and others I did 5000, it went always according to available time, mood, health condition and it will be the same for them for sure. Guys, that's all for now.

>Kawaii otaku lord
the "other" flame has mentioned, based cucked geocucks

They finished 20% in 2 weeks? Well it's not so bad if they can keep that pace I guess, just hope it's not going to fall into editing hell again

OH NO NONONO

Wow we were told it would be out two weeks ago and we only need to wait another 3 months, that's not so bad.

I mean I'm a bit disappointed, but I also feel a bit relieved since I was anxious that it would get tied up for years waiting for geofront to finish Zero and then slowly work through it from the start.

Though I guess there's no guarantee that won't happen anyway when Flame gets sick of editing the whole thing or something.

>Ao gets edited before Zero
lol

I'm fucking pissed off that they are wasting time editing it when they could just release it.
Nobody here is expecting Shakespeare quality writing.

>it's real

If they finished 20% in 2 weeks then I don't think they're editing it nearly to the same extent. Probably just quickly cleaning up the most awkward lines and typos and stuff rather than rewriting every line.

This, jesus. I mean how well do they expect a bunch of ESLs to edit? It's going to be shit either way. Just fucking leak it.

I don't get it, they're just doing a pass to make it less rough but it will still end up rough, they are literally just wasting time.
Why doesn't Guren just release what he has right now?