/bbg/ Bloodborne general

Rapturous: >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8
-Dec 26-29: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png
-Jan 11/2018: Dark Souls 1 Remaster announced for PC, XBONE, PS4 and Switch, releasing May 25

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

First for do not bully puffy.

thx!!

What's free on ps+

Uh uh! What level do you guys recommend for when the new guys come?? As in, where do I get the most action? In DaS it used to be 55, you'd get invasions and coop sessions instantly in Anor Londo and all the 4 Shard levels

43-50 for twink invading, 24-32+ for early level co-op

bloodborne and ratchet and clank

Do you think having only the min reqs for the weapon while putting rest into vit and just using flat dmg gems would be the way to go?

Holy shit, the servers are still down? Wtf are they doing?...

Because if so, I'd play pic related with flat Phys Gems

Not him but the highest flat damge gems are arcane, and they’re relatively easy to farm. Its pretty straightforward to get 2 +62.5 flat arc radials and 1 +72.5 flat arc triangle once you have access to FRCs. These gems have a small +phys primary typically, and are therefore perfect for the wheel, BoM, amy arm, burial blade. The flat damage hits with every one of the four kos parasite’s L2 hits, making it devastating. You can put these gems on any plain convertable weapon aswell. Bolt is the next best for flat damage, but you’ll need to farm abbo. There’s a glyph for a coffin +77 bolt gem out there too.

That said 20-30 vit is probably all you’ll need for a twink. It depends on what you want from the build.

BB DLC 2 confirmed

>20-30 vit is probably all you’ll need for a twink
I twink in byrgenworth and I see cannons and bma pistols too often for 20 to 30 vit, 40+ is better

My recommendation: take 10-15 vit and put it in damage (maybe a few points into end as BB is stamina hungry)

My 25 vit twink with low armour regularly runs into situations where the beckoner hits me for like, 1/10th of my health bar. You’re going to want more damage to take out cooperators as they’ll be the ones with mid to high tier gems. The real threat in ganking isn’t damage usually, it’s being stunlocked by 2 to 3 people wailing their R1s into you.

>as BB is stamina hungry
LOL
some of my best weps have a lot of flat
1/3

2/3

Do you need that wanig gem or is 2xradial 1xtriangle fine too? And are you using those other weapons in your inventory with the same or similar gems?

I’ve never been cannoned there myself and I’ve done a fair bit of invasions. If I see a cooperator there its mostly some maria copy using the rakuyo. Or like, HunterJeremy23 with an axe.

>Do you like Huey Lewis & The News?

3/3
Im just using OoS gems that droped from the sucker boss

>2xradial 1xtriangle fine too
depends what you want. commonly yes the 2X radial and triangle is the way to go, but if you are farming out of shape gems from isz sucker boss, then its random

And by random you mean it doesn't matter?

by random, I mean farm the gems first, then choose a weapon, normal, uncanny, lost.

Can I get get any flat arc gems from false depths?

>being this much of a shitter

the false depths are getting removed, as is any edited chalice, that's what the maintenance is about

whoa but what if

>already bought both

Oh well. I guess it's a good month for everyone else.

>implying casuals have time to experience what TRUE hunting is about in a month

yea ill get 1 game out of it at least and invasions

I don't feel like running all chalices just to twink some newfags for a month.

It has been months bbg, I miss you dearly.

AWAY
AWAY

servers up yet?

bad news guys, they fucked up the server maintenance.

No more bloodborne online

no

GIVE ME BACK MY ONLINE

>tfw I left off playing last night with 2 false depths open

bros the expert nippon sysadmins are going to know aren't they. am getting banned. all my bloodgems gone.

>be in UK
>set aside snow day off work for Old Hunters DLC
>get as far as Maria
>can't do it
>can't even summon because servers are down

goddamn fuck this. So goddamn hard

Pay Miyazaki to put servers back up and I'll help you.

I'll pay him in the only currency he understands. poorly handled English dialogue

I'm BL 99 and she's still oneshotting me ffs

consider putting clothes on and leveling vitality past 10

Nah man, it's dat fucking blood sweep move she does. Wrecks my shit up.

FUCK I JUST GOT A WARNING MSG BOUT USING MODIFIED CHALICES FUCK

I just got off the phone with Miyazaki, Shadows Die Twice is Demon Souls remaster

ebin xD

Servers are back online.

But he told me it was a time-travelling thriller in which a cold war spy was transported into feudal japan!

BELUNK?

I got this too

Ya

>its a all chalices are rated 1 episode

post a screen cap pls. I honestly would be ok with the removal of false depths if and only if they removed hacked gems from online

Please

wtf bros they deleted all my chalice gems when I signed back in

kek, my hunteraxe is gemless now

hah
stupid cheaters btfo

It makes me glad I deleted my shitty character yesterday to start new ones.

lecture building grindspot nerfed

Fuck off fag. False Depth Chalices are a good thing and nobody cares about hacked gems because the online balance in BB is shit and invasions are almost nonexistent.

They're against the rules. All we need to know

>nobody cares about hacked gems because the online balance in BB is shit and invasions are almost nonexistent
>

>False Depth Chalices are a good thing
They're aiight. I'd be sadder about losing the cut content bosses.
>invasions are almost nonexistent
Maybe if you try to invade with a BL150. BL43 invasions are still alive and well, and will be for a long time thanks to the freebie

Whose rules lol

>tfw not motivated enough to grind out a proper bl43 twink
i know itd be fun but
fuck

Where is it?

>Whose rules lol
Fromsoft :^)

>ring beckoning bell
>someone arrives
>leaves instantly
>cost me an insight

well, thanks

Nobody cares you fag.

Maria? Set up pass and I'll come

pass is maria

Gonna need some proof falseflagger. Just reconnected and I got no message about edited chalices, though I've used them. I even checked the lecture hall and that's unchanged too (). None of my gems are changed, though, I don't have the SE.

Ringing.

Wait for 2

Not getting anything. After you ringing beckoning?

sorry, ringing now. Just got called in to help someone else

You coming, fammy?

join the calisthenics

I'm ringing

someone wanna help me with micolash?

not coming through?

I'm trying, just restarted

i'm lvl 150 on ng+ if that's relevant

pass is lash

awesome, thanks bro. Never been able to get past that third form because I suck shit at dodging

I actually wanted you to sit down at the stairs like I did, because he might've been ringing there and it doesn't always connect stairs and lamp.
She ded, senpai. Sorry.

oh fuck. Sorry! I thought you'd gotten impatient!

I never do that. Remember for next time, I guess. This is where I wish we had a point down gesture in BB.

It happens, I've been having problems connecting outside the chalices lately. Weird enough, no problems down in the dungeons

micolash, going again, pass is lash

Oh shit, tentacled. Let's do it again.

going again

Come kill Ludwig with me, pass is horse. Ringing by the fog

you can r1 stunlock him infinitely, just spam r1 until your stamina runs out and then he will probably try shooting tentacles so move(not dash) either left or right and keep hitting r1
also never move away from him because he will cast an aoe spell that one shots u but only in phase 2

ACB is probably the easiest Arcane maneuver to dodge after Augur. Once you get the timing down, which is not difficult, you can easily and reliably never be hit by it again.

fuck! lol

Anyone? I'll be going at it alone in 5 minutes

Bros, I finally beat BotW. Just in time for March which will probably be the last time ever in anyone's lifetime that Bloodborne sees a significant increase in activity. Getting started on a BL43 tomorrow.

i'll come after micolash

hahahaha how the fuck do people get hit by ACB like just walk in close hahaha just dodge