/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Eureka 4.25:
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/358806-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XLII-Update-Thread

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Job Guide:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/FZZm7Rbn

last thread:

Cats

Please upvote my reddit thread!

cats r dum

square WILL pay for this transgression

What a fine female woman
Very feminine

mid

What are the most fun jobs of each role in your opinion?

What do I do with these? Tomestone of poetics

we're still awake

we're present

lv50 and lv60 gear thats really good for its level or relic quest items

Please, have a nice day!

You spend them on gear and other miscellany, there's an NPC in the middle of Idylshire where you can spend them, get the shire gear if you're at level 60 and augment it with twine/coat etc

You use them to buy level 50 and 60 gear from vendors. It's good for supplementing your leveling going into a new expansion area.

>summon Titan
>overlap the tiny lala so people can't target her
>get fanmail

y-you too! more pls

>using pol memes incorrectly

That's a form of griefing and reportable, user.

what are they gonna do, ban me?

Such a happy day, ruined by tragedy

Yes, actually. Or add a note to your service account detailing the infraction that could negatively impact you the next time you're reported for something.

You're one hair color away from being my human equivalent.

It's SE we're talking about.

It's hurting people's feefees and negatively impacting their gameplay we're talking about.

Remember, Chemo is Kaori.

I'm level 51, should I wait till 60 before using the poetics? Also what I do with company seals that will benefit me.

For a game with garbage textures like this? This looks pretty good.

He's definitely shitposting about himself and he's still posting atm so that makes sense.

ganbatte user mebe mateus?

Idk how anyone can believe that unironically.

I was just levelling my ast and I managed to get full 50 and 60 set, so I don't think there's a need to save as long as you do your roulettes to get more tomes

You can purchase Ironworks gear at Mor Dhona that should easily get you to level 54 or so if you have shit luck with dungeon drops. If you're looking to make gil, cross reference your server's market board with the items you can purchase from your grand company quartermaster. You can also purchase things like emotes, chocobo barding, minions, cordials, ventures for retainers, and housing items.

No one does. Just shitposters trying to make the latest shitflinging stick.

its chemo replying to himself

D-Do you think she noticed me?

Step 1: get pictures Kaori as posted before and crop them or straight up use them.
Step 2: make a Kaori post.
Step 3: OMG KAORI IS AROUND.
Step 4: make Kaori regret not having a trioxide.
Step 5: profit.

>tell someone to read their tooltips in NN
>get berated for not being mentor material by other mentors

Post piassas

That sounds like a great tip for new players

>trioxide
I, what?
I know you mean tripcode but what?

Phoneposting autocorrect.

the nigga *had* a tripcode but you ruined it my autistic dude. i sure am glad chemo is so autistic he actually makes the thread more annoying to use by creating more people that go without a trip due to their tantrums.

Ptibably a phoneposter fo sometjonf like that sinc eautocorrcf can rwaly scrwd uou up when you vany type properlu

Apparently I'm supposed to hold every sprout's hand until they get to 70 or no longer qualify for novice status. Teaching someone how to do something should involve encouraging them to do their own independent research or figuring out on their own why certain abilities like AST stances effect their spells. If they're stuck on something or have a legitimate question that can't be solved on their own, fine. That's an opportunity to teach. I think I just hate other mentors who go on power trips.

Fuck them, you're here to mentor the novices, not the other mentors.

I laughed.

Choose red and I'll take you to bed

No thanks, it's not like catsluts are in short supply anyways.

Just impersonate Kaori.
Fastest way to get him to fuck off or out on a tripcode.
It worked with Velvet and Kaori originally when he got his first code.

no thanks im not a pedo or a zoophile

It's not really an actual offer,
I wanted to make the rhyme

I choose red.

I'M SWITCHING TO HIGHLANDER

Choose yellow and we can be more than mellow

/pet

someone kidnap me into an fc on balmung
i dont know what to apply to help

I wanna go back to a time before this event

Let's show those blellow nerds!

frik off pedo

Lalas are for headpats and football, don't lewd potatos

NOT YOU

Join !

Used the seals I had to increase company rank, this way I can hold more of them.
From who exactly do I purchase the ironworks gear from? Also what dungeons I should be running or should I just do the ones in MSQ

What's an "album" in the context of xivg

Girls talkin bout girl stuff in the discord

nsfw images of a character using the nude mod

Choese yellow or I'll smack you with this cello.

From the Mor Dhona aetherite go up the hill and there's a booth with two women in there, the lady on the right gives gear. To get the weapon you see the other lady

Yeah the best use of your seals is to pump up your Grand Company rank. Wanna get that to max asap for best rewards.
Honestly if you're not struggling with tanking, since the MSQ hands you decent gear as you level I'd save the Poetics for 60 where you can buy a full set of Shire gear which is actually really strong. (Unless you're capped/capping, then buy a few pieces of Ironworks.)

a name of someone to pst would help!
cause i cant find a lodestone off that alone

You buy the ironworks gear from a vendor in Mor Dhona, google can give you exact coordinates. Do the highest level dungeons you can get into and need on anythikng that drops for you. 51-59 dungeons give a guaranteed drop of a piece of armor, but not weapons.

Can you play it for me?

Alice Nakatsu

what does it matter when they're just gonna be raped and killed off next year for "deep mature storytelling"

Also for future reference if you're ever unsure on where to get things you can search it on google, one of the websites (i forget which) tells you where and how to get it right down to the x/y coordinates
Either way we are always here to help you

Good afternoon.
How is everyone doing ??

fuck off chemo

Can it be jello instead?

Why are you still EBd to a two-faced as fuck backstabber? She shitposts about you all the time in discord and complains about you spending time with other girls. You shouldn't be with someone so clingy and needy, it's unhealthy.

This is unironically the best part about the event.

Because she's nice

Step off cunt. You don't know me.

Nice girls wouldn't badmouth other people and cause every other girl in an FC to up and leave.

>red is for pedophiles
>yellow is for the blind or those who lack taste
>blue is the least bad choice

who?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm the wrong person to be taking this up with.

That should not be an instrument of war.

oh i know you chemo, i know you very well

But Lalafells dude!

Fibblit badmouthed Meria and CG the entire time they were in Edge and caused them to quit, killing Edge. It's her fault Meria transferred to Odin in the first place.

>Calling me chemo

Most rude, man.

>Choese
That's what I get for laughing at my own jokes while typing.

Imgur collection to showcase something probably! Housing, glamours etc.

Most definitely not, I can't even manage to hit this bell properly.

Everything can be if you try hard enough!

Jeph = Chemo

W
we already know this, user

Look, all I'm trying to say is you can't keep solving all your problems with violins.

I'm just gonna skip cutscenes and text now