Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTc9sLmOR0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is the strongest unit of their respective countries? except Leazas because Rick is a thing.

Torako

That generic yankee samurai girl > Torako

Full Kalar in other category
Hornet or satella in demon category

La Vaswald where?

I heard you need to get both then stay under 30% dunno what turn they'll appear
Also
Manlets or Barres?

Where do I find the scene That Lia is revealed Fated Girl? She's always on my team in 2 gameplays and I've never found this

Yuzuhara is better because she hits like a truck and you can build a long combo chain to give her more damage.

Probably her last ticket scene

>cant do anything at the start of turn 8
is there a way to prevent this? other countries are dropping like flies and im here just watching them

So in part 2....
Crook and all of rance's girl actually know that sill still alive and frozen in ice. Planned all of this and put their hope on their kids because they have unlimited lv cap to do battle with DK Rance and all the dark lord while they carry sill to DK rance's place only for the plan to went wrong and also almost cost their children live

youtube.com/watch?v=hTc9sLmOR0A

So what's Flame Scrievener's deal? Was she a traitor, or double agent, or just autistic?

So, what exactly is wrong with Rance anyway? Why do people want to kill him?

Seems like for a DK he's a nice guy.

Good girl who did nothing wrong.

apparently hes spending every moment of his time as DK repressing the innate bloodlust pretty much the entire world is trying to kill him,
save him or stop his suffering. it takes reset slapping him when he's pretty much on deaths door to have an "oh god what have i done"
moment

By RA 15 Rance was losing to the DK blood's influence. He's been suppressing it for double the time Miki has with no lemons.

Girigiri sefu, but Zeth is going to need a lot of inbreeding.

Is that certain?

well sure but even if they kill him another DK is just going to be born, I'm not sure they thought this through.

I really need a sure way to get Wenlina. Arios come to kill Rance way too early if I'm doing well (one-turning every country). All ??? events are Arios, Miki, Monsters.

They really should have planted a lemon tree

those are just the number of soldiers

Do the prep mission in leazas

When he almost went crazy because of DK influence he attacked human side and raped all the girls from the loser side. The guy that look like a generic villain character that have uzume in his party when he attack you in 2nd part is also a victim of DK rance. His wife and daughter is raped in front of him. Because of this almost all people didn't like rance and his lover+children. This spark a rebellion in each country targeting rance's girl and their children,

>while they carry sill to DK rance's place
Where is this mentioned?

well theres a difference between some literal who being the DK and the guy who saved the world multiple times, fathered a ton of kids and brought peace to an eternally war-torn world
it also doesnt help that when he cant hold back the bloodlust he goes to the human kingdoms and murderfucks any woman he can find.

Rance has great luck, it will all work out.

it was just a prank

If they knew
So why didn't they go to see him? Just only Crook?

If you played the 2nd part after satella kidnap reset before facing rizna. Satella being smart for once decided to kidnap reset because without her slap they will never be able to return DK rance to normal. She jump from the mountain and landed right in the middle of rance's girl and the iced frozen sill. She tought it was a fake and get angry at them for using tactic like this and bring frozen sill and also reset with her to DK castle

Well that's really small fry stuff compared to what Geymalk was doing though

It's all Arios and the monster groupie

If Rance's girls helped bringing Sill to DK castle why didn't they show up in the final scene When does he return to normal?

look at this...after that they lost againts rizna and all of rance's children in brought to DK castle to rest but they decided to break out and face DK rance which ended badly for them. They escape thanks to shizuka and nagi and regrouped back with all of rance's girl who already lost their trump card and reset

So I didn't play SR and can someone explain to me about Kou not being a virgin.

Go play SR

This shit is ancient.

She gets raped by a bunch of dudes for being a disobedient brat.

ugh, it's better if you just experience it yourself
play SR

Go Play SR

That's SR's best H-scene so you should play it.

I-I tried, 3 times. I guess SR just wasn't my thing.

Fuck

satella steal it and thought it was a fake. She asked rizna to destroy it but rizna asked what it is because she cannot see because of her ability as dark lord. Rance came in but satella put a illusion magic to make sill face to look like a different girl. DK rance saw the girl in the crystal and order satella to bring it to his chamber. She doesn't know that it was sill[/spoiler[

This still doesn't answer my question
If Rance's girls (Magic,Lia,Sheila,Kou...)helped bringing Sill to DK castle why didn't they show up in the final scene When does he return to normal? Only Crook?

But then you found out there's a second round. God damn it.

Persist even if it feels hopeless
The game throws you a bone and conquers most of the territory for you on your first run as long as you avoid all autoloss events, and you can do-over the final boss multiple times and decrease boss difficulty

sure-way
1. Base mission with Bezeleye that gives you Rance card
2. Prep mission in Leazas

tfw doing too well you can't do anything anymore (missions are Miki and Shangri-la)

Alright thanks for the tips, I may try it again just to see how Rance slaughters those fuckers.

Anyone got them ripped character sprites?

What were your favorite moments/scenes in X?

Mine were:
>Copandon vs Redeye Toppo "coincidence"
>Galatia Eating contest
>Adventure into the deep underground
>Lexington sneaking in
>Kay-chan begging for his life
>Giant kanami

Because TADA is a Crookfag

Mean to

Pretty nice edit

In the end scene after they regrouped and finished their training (patton and other CG) they decided not to come and choose to believe in their child. Lia and pastel still object about sending their child again s the other girls tried to persuade them and let the children go first

It's a random ??? event that you can get on any quest. You need to have maxed out her tickets in order to unlock the trigger for it to happen. Keep in mind that other events like Arios or the elite monsters attacking may take priority, so you'll probably have to wait until you get to another ??? node.

All of those plus
>going into the computer
>Cafe and Chaos finally fucking
>Rance surprised that Hanty still is red
>Arios getting TOLD by Cola

>Cafe and Chaos fucking
when?

Thanks
I can't read Moonshit, but was Kanami in this Scene? Or is she a lousy mother?

After Chaos breaks

She kinda become the head of ninja village and busy everyday also she worried sick about uzume because she is gone for 2 years.

The revelations in the Arios scene means the name should probably be romanized as Chora instead of Cola.

Only 1 scene in part 2 which is my most favorite scene...
After fighting the last boss and saved quelplan, rance instanly bring her to a room to have sex.
Zance : Oi he going to rape a goddess..
Rangi : What a unbelieveable person...
Hani : but hey you know... he is tough
and all of the children started to lost their consciousness while hearing their father laughter in the hallway.

all of those are also great. one more:
>rance and crook burning the kalar village

>all the girls (except for Sill) had been long dead by the time Rance kicks the bucket
That's kind of sad.

Arsonist Crook best Crook

It's not rape if it's concensual

That only reminds me one thing. Sill Won!

>the kalar that runs out screaming the village is on fire
>rance proudly declaring he fucking did it

We know that's not true because some of them are immortal or live past a human lifespan

based

That shit was hilarious. Truly a Hero of Justice.

Almost all of them, then.

Quelplan can love and fuck each of his reincarnations

Anyone have the naked Kenshin card? What are the skills?

>Arios vs Rance
>Wenlina tried to do her stuff
>Crook used her wish anyway
what the hell? hello?

Don't forget Crook nonchalantly adding that she helped too.

Did you fuck Wenlina?

wenlina failed because she used up all her healing energy making scribble monster eggs. she says when you meet her that if you fuck her she'll lose her energy, do you even read

goddamnit

what is this

>Satella gets jealous because Rance and Silky go on dates too much
These are great.

A big Kaiju

A raid boss

What do you need to do to go under 30%?
I just dont get it.

One-turn three nations. Two is not enough.

Leazas, Zeth and Helman then.

How Gahahahahaha is Arc 2?

The hanny king new game plus mission reduces casualties significantly.

Is it possible to one-turn a nation in the first run or you can only do that in NG+?

It's annoying how the hook code sometimes doesn't work.

if arc 1 is Gahahahahaha, the arc2 is Gagaha at most

It doesn't reduce them enough to make it possible to do with only two one-turns.

Not a lot of rape, but there's shit ton of implied incest even if they don't fuck.

More of a Wahaha

Only in NG+.

Gaha