pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P
previous:

Ephraim is reddit

>120+ orbs on fallen banner
>use dice and most of march orbs
>STILL no hard or grima

just fuck my shit up, should i just give up?

>Alm top-tier
Since when?

Fjorm is better than other girls

Thanks for the input, Drill.

>rolling on non seasonal banners

>+HP/-Atk S.Corrin

Bladetome saves her Atk stat, r-right bros?

Dice just gave you 20 free orbs.
Say Thank you, Dice!

Mice damage control reddit

>not wanting that delicious vengeful fighter fodder and baddass hard

I really hope the last orbs I can scrap up gets me Ephraim but I'm losing hope

>Next month is a colorless character
I hope you're ready for Legendary Hero Master Knight staffbot Leif, /feg/!

What's a good A skill for Grima?

Going to slap Chill Spd 3 onto my +spd Firesweep Tana, since she doesn't need a B skill to adjust her doubling. If its effect doesn't help her, it'll help Elincia quad or guarantee more doubles for H!Nowi and S!Corrin. Good idea?

>falchion
>built in follow up
>advantage over dragons
>renewal 3

I don't know user, you tell me

i'm in the same spot, bro. about to reach a total of 10% rate. Now I feel like I'm wasting orbs on sinpe summons because the whole session could have gold. But I've spent too much here to back out now.

It's going to be brutal, I'm down to 40 orbs right now and a spring banner is probably coming aswell, close to the next legendary one.

Its no accident free orbs ended around the time b8% reared its ugly head.

Oops didn't mean to quote

sure if you're okay with pouring all of your nice things into a single team

Do not open

since the huge buff? gee senpai i dunno

>pisses down your throat

steady/warding breath if you swap to bold fighter, but what's the rest of your build look like?

>But I've spent too much here to back out now.
The new years banner was like that for me, I got stubborn and decided I will either or die on this banner.
Got my Airzura on the very last day after banging my head against some shitty chain challenge or squad assault.

La luz extinguino

>Ephraim sitting out the March Lego banner points to no "two Legendaries on one colour"
>Fjorm, Gunnthra and Ike in March means the next Legendary will be colourless
>ISIS putting Jaffar, S!Gaius and PA!Olivia on the Feb Lego banner
>This means it is guaranteed niggas is about to get Mist'd trying to get the colourless Legendary.

How many of you will take that b8?

post damaged art

It's just the base kit so far since I don't have any bold fighter fodder

thanks your for 12% pity rate

whats the cutoff to stay t20?

Roll Olivia!

no, the -atk bladetome thing is a meme
you will lose so many kills with 28 base atk

>Mist cockblocking tryhard who want H!Jakob
Perfect.

I just can't think of units other than Firesweep users who'd actually want Chill Spd over a more useful B slot. There are some infantries I suppose, but infantry teams are very situational whereas movement type ones are relatively fixed so you can plan around several members.

distant counter

unironically better than gamepedia's tier list

F

Probably above 5050

>all this gacha shit
what the fuck happened to this series

Will this offering bring Ephraim home?

Every time she gets into Desperation range and her icon starts blushing I get all hot and bothered.

>Last game was a remake and had already been discussed
>The two beforehand were both bad
>No news on the new game
Come back after nintendo tell us anything and you may be able to have some discussion about that.
Otherwise why not try starting discussion yourself

Not enough imoutos

a mobile game got released, newfag. you actually have to start discussion about older FE on your own now.

Unfriendly reminder that Lannister-style Incest is a thing in Fire Emblems.

you're right, go for it
HNowi has a painful speed tier and your only other alternative for a B skill on a firesweep user is CA or hit and run/drag back. I wouldn't be surprised if she could kill the common TA greens without CA.

Hate my indecisive ass because I never know what to do with things. I have like two units that are paired too.

Man I hate Fates but goddamn this damageed art is the best in the game

when I got one that fixed my old one's IVs on my free roll I thought this was going to be a good banner.2oo orbs later and I've gotten the non Ephraim blues a total of twice each.

Do you even ye olde europe/Egypt?

why not have separate threads FE series from FEH? this general is nothing BUT heroes

go with a boost skill or a close defense/distant defense if you have the fodder, I'd say a steady stance but you need spare shiros for that, and bond skills are rare as fuck

Awakening.

Awakening happened.

not him but does Earth Boost work? I've got like 3 Boeys

So there isn't any way I can salvage?

>Game of Thrones invented invest
Ironically read a book

Autism, the generals would probably raid each other as well

theres gays and furries and you worry about incest?

Should’ve put Eirika and Tana there alongside Myrrh.

I think I might go for Steady Stance then since I've got some fodder for that. Thanks user!

>this general is nothing BUT heroes
factually incorrect, it just takes up most of the discussion
sure
have fun user

Fuck DICE, I didn't get anything.

She'll still be good but you'll know in the bottom of your heart every time she misses a kill by 3/6 damage

>Eirika, Selena, Soleil
>L'Arachel, Shanna, Tailtiu
>Boey, Camilla, Hawkeye
>Leon, Lucius, Sothe
This is your 4-5* focus banner in two days, will you roll?

>Lannister-style
You realize the Targ line is pretty much all incest right? Hell most of the royal lines are all related in GoT

You mean there is Fire Emblem-style incest in Game of Thrones?

im not complaining about people discussing it, im complaining of what a cheap move from nintendo this is
>minimalistic gameplay with a lot of grinding and rng involved to keep you busy with the goal of pulling the money out of your pocket

Oh well, I guess I'll try to roll for a merge then

Is this what she wants for an A skill? +Spd-Def

Again, it's for FE but you actually have to start that discussion on your own because Heroes creates far more and timely dicussion. Your series got a mobage, this is how it works. See: /ffg/, etc.

Is this the proper setup for a lyn like mine

>+Atk-Def Kektor
>Cursed banner cucked me with his daughter seven times.

How bad is it?

Kill me.

Craster did it better :')

>dies after one (1) counter

>Alm vs Grima.jpg
Ummmmmmmmm grimacucks???????

>Ephraim wants to be friends with lyon again
>His blessing is FIRE and gives defense
>Lyon has exactly 4 less defense than resistance
>Giving Lyon, a red mage, a FIRE blessing will give him perfect 30/30 def/res
>This is the best possible blessing for him, because attack hovers around 50 and with Triangle adept +advantage he will take 0 damage from a green or colorless with 50 attack or lower

I swear to god they planned this.

>take out both takumis and the archer turn 1
>still fail because I get pinned down by gravity and get surrounded

Wait dat you? I'm sorry for your loss

so who do i put up for voting gauntlet

If you are doing the hector 1 man zerg, equip sol.

replace sword breaker for wrath and you're golden

Why don't I ever listen?

>you'll know in the bottom of your heart every time she misses a kill by 3/6 damage

That got me right in the feels. It's why I've stopped using a few units I otherwise like, and why I'll never use my -Spd Neph. I'm just saving her for an extra body in AA, and either Wrath fodder or for a merge to a good Neph.

Just mentioning the fact there's incest 'cause one, its eww, yucky, gross and disgusting.

And two, just tried to shit on overrated waifu.

The last game was internationally released 10 months ago, the one before 2 years ago, and FE only has so much replay value before you run dry the amount of things you can discuss. In addition, FE Switch still has no info 3 months into its debut year, so all we have left is Cipher (constant updates, not localized), FE1 - FE15 (for the stragglers, if someone initiates the conversation), and Heroes (constant updates, localized).
It's a no brainer why Heroes dominates these threads.

>Earth Blessing also enhances Myrrh's 36 Def to 40, enhancing the Def check of her Prf, and he can defeat the reds that trouble Myrrh

Imagine using Laegjarn's headpiece as a handlebar while roughly fucking her shit hole.

No. Shit. Some of us didn't start at nuEmblem, bucko

>tier 19
>tier 19
>tier 18
time to delete

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

>wrath
Don't have that, but I'll save one for her
Thanks mate

Why do you need swordbreaker when you are already guaranteed to double them once you hit 30 health? Get wrath.

I rolled Olivia!
What now

No. I don't have any of the Hectors. If I did I would have probably finished this by now.
I rushed down with Xander. And he does it just fine. But I can't escape from the Lance cavalry and he can't take out that one by himself. But if the rest of the team don't take out all the mages that spawns on turn two I fail because of that instead.

Though if I had Hector I could give my summoner supported Sheena distant counter and she would have solo:d the entire GHB.

RAPE OLIVIA!

Doesn't matter, can't roll ephraim. Fuck this.

>Make a simple defense team of VLike, Nowi, Masked Marth and Deirdrei
>1 Defense today
Thanks dragons teams