tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CompetitiveHS/comments/7xengj/mastering_the_art_of_failure_deck_refining_and/
bbc.com/pidgin
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tYuukT1O3qdvbSfpUAbJMJLYkusXclc-Rivd-uMy6g0/edit#gid=1703434446
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No scrubs please.

threadly reminder that Rexxar still hasn't been fixed

First for fuck you Brode

A reminder that hearthstone literally has no bugs

Sad to see my nigga oracle go
Hope we see some good rogue draw engines get printed to compensate

Molten change was good though and thank fuck ice block is leaving

>Jades fucking off
>Barnes fucking off
>Ice block fucking off
>Portals fucking off

Cant wait for new year

Rexxar isn't broken.

meh

your ass will be broken when I'm done with you

>kobold librarian 1 mana draw a card
>mortal coil 1 mana draw a card
>tap

this is why warlock always has that mountain giant on 4 :)

Does Cubelock or Summoner Priest do well in the brawl? I never played during wild sets so they're the best I have.

Rogue gets a draw engine in 2 years or however long it took them to print Kingsbane after Blade Flurry got """""design space""""" killed. Hope you like nothing but decks cheating out 40 mana worth of shit before turn 8 because that's what we're quickly degrading into.

>not spending $150/yr
It is like you want the game to die.

barnes is going to wild and Oakheart needs 9 mana to cheat out a high health low attack minion.

Is plebbit hearthstone obsessed with dad's because only this generation of dads would rather spend all their time and money on vidya instead of doing real dad stuff with their kids? whenever I get curious and look over there it's just a lot of posts talking about being a dad and getting legendary and stuff

>And hot dog it's free!
??

What about Spiteful summoner? 6 drop get a 4 drop with 8 or 10 drop

either completely delusional or he's one of those who play chillwind yetis and think reaching rank 20 is an achievement

Some dialectal variant of "oh boy" I guess.

>turn 1 mistress
>turn 2 beetle
>turn 3 mustard
>turn 4 shredder
>turn 5 belcher
>turn 6 hammer
>turn 7 horse + redemption
>turn 8 tirion
>turn 9 ebin blade
>turn 10 nzoth
there is only my justice now

He meant Deathstalker Rexxar, the Hero card. You still can't get Beasts from K&C as an option in Build-a-Beast.

I know what he means. It's not a bug.
>The challenge was not a coding one. It was combining 2 text boxes into one across 15 languages. A lot of things that work ok in English don't work as well in other languages. When text is written for a card, it has very specific templates and line breaks and spacing to make it fit and look good and some languages actually have very different rules and would surprise you what they have to do.

>I will mention it again to the guy who works with the 15 localization teams regardless.

tl;dr devs are incompetent

I also know it's not a bug but rather the incompetence of Team 5 as a whole. Small indie game company can't afford to hire a skilled programmer who can actually code their game properly.

>The challenge was not a coding one
Literally the first line. LITERALLY.

i wouldn't mind of free hot dog

depends
i'm f2p player myself(literally), but i have no live
and playing in 2-4 month sessions inconsistently
having right now silverhand paladin deck and can craft cubelock for 2k dust of my 8k reserves(can get more from dusting golden cards and pack fillers)

t. never worked as a translator

reddit.com/r/CompetitiveHS/comments/7xengj/mastering_the_art_of_failure_deck_refining_and/
Imagine being this much of a self congratulatory blowhard wanker

>employ 15 localization teams
>they can't find a way to translate literally 4 cards
This is sad

just print them at english laungage

its easy and we all knew to speak it already

Considering they still re use art from the WoW TCG instead of rehiring the artists to make new stuff it's not surprising, probably don't want to pay the team a single cent more for extra translation work.

>can't append tokens of text
>not autogenerating card text from ingame properites
>not localizing Pidgin English
bbc.com/pidgin
Brazilian superstar footballer Neymar don enter Rio de Janeiro early on Thursday 1 March as im wan do operation ontop im fractured foot wey fit rule am out of play for up to three months,

>dragon fury
>7 damage AOE for 5 mana

and people wonder why midrange is shit

it kills your own board so it's fine :]

>me ooga
>opponent booga
RNGSTOOOOOOONE

Every card is a 3d model though, that's why they so fucking incostistent with card texts. Beside the incompetence.

It's not a question of translating the cards. It's a question of fitting the text in the box and making it look good.

Post'em
And how much you spent on Hearthstone. $200

how do you collect the information manually?

>It's a question of fitting the text in the box
What a difficult challenge
If only there was a way to make card text smaller

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tYuukT1O3qdvbSfpUAbJMJLYkusXclc-Rivd-uMy6g0/edit#gid=1703434446

even more smoller?

>and making it look good
You might have brain damage. Go get checked.

It’s an American thing user. Because food is so scarce in some of the urban ghetto shitholes here (because money is spent on drugs) they are known to use it as a form of currency. Hamburgers have become a hot commodity there, especially since the growth of the burger meme, so hot dog value has plummeted. At one point you literally could barely give hot dogs away for free due to how low it’s value was. It’s come back up in value now (still fairly low though, but when someone says, “Hot Dog it’s free!” it relates to that period of time when hot dogs were literally free which was a interesting time to be a burger.

>PEHO AXEKCOH
BOEBOH KAN4: NOAHOCTBIO BOCCTAHABANBAET 3AOPO8BE BAWEMY REPOIO, ECAH B BAWEN KOAOAE HET ABYX H 6OAEE OAHHAKOBBIX KAPT.

I can even read and understand that shit you wrote, lol.

limao

WTF my computer has a virus now!!!!
delete

>still get chills down my spine every time I hear undertaker's battle cry
god I fucking hate this card

Bring out your dead

>he can't read cyrillic

it' not hard bros I swear

>tfw I'm understand now why Blizzard rarely implement a big change to this game because it will completely broke the game code if they try to do that

I'm sorry for doubting you Ben

SHIELDS UP RED ALERT
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD
*SHREDDER SOUNDS*
WHO AM I?

this brawl was ptsd central

I main wild so uh ya

>I main wild

I don't have the Hearthwpn Import
is it brokeN?

>I main standard

>maining 1 game mode

You're both wonderful and special snowflakes. Now please, shut the fuck up.

>Shartstone

yeah... it said I got to rank angry chicken and didn't give me any rewards... is ranked play broken right now too?

also I've got a golden and a regular of the giants and iceblock, don't craft anything right? I'll get 4k dust when it hof at the new exp right?

2 max of the rotating cards will issue full dust andyou keep the cards it prioritizes golden over non golden for dust value

>I main >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>arena

LOOK AT THE FUCKING OP

hmm...

hahaha

i fucking hate memes

Soyboys

spotted the soyboy

*Reporting for duty*
*Reporting for duty*
*Ungoro belongs to the titans!*
*You win this one friend*
*DOO DOO DAH DOOOOOO*
*YAYYYYYYYYY*

Is this real memes?

tarim is balanced

Go to the summary page

twitch tv/videos/233532709

36 minute mark

tarim is balanced because paladin would be shit without him

what did he mean by this

What is the best class/deck archetype for this weeks Tavern Brawl a.k.a. Wild Arena?

d-does this mean we're getting a switch port?

aggro paladin and giantlock

Thanks!

Also: Is ranked in EU still fucked?

Yes you still can't queue into Ranked

Well fuck, I thought it was an Arena like draft.. now I am missing too many cards to make a good deck

If I craft golden versions of the cards that are retiring do I get the dust back for those as well?

who cares, it's wild lmao

I wonder if you can fit call to arms in secret paladin

> tfw autocomplete warrior mirror in brawliseum

forgot pic

But user, Secret Paladin does run Call to Arms. I'm 31-10 with this deck right now. If Ranked wasn't fucked, I'd be in Legend by now.

AAEBAZ8FBowB9w36DtgUhBe5wQIMyASnBfIFsQj1DYwO6g/tD6YV2a4C48sC+NICAA==

>tfw no wild cards

How necessary is MalGanis and Loatheb for NagaLock?

>he doesn't have Naxx

Loatheb could be replaced, but Mal'Ganis is pretty important. You can't always rely on the Naga combo, so you need cards such as Voidlords and Mal'Ganis to keep you in the game. That deck runs DK Gul'dan anyway, so resurrecting Mal'Ganis along with your Voidcallers and Voidlords is a win condition on its own. In Wild, pretty much every Warlock deck except Zoolock runs Mal'Ganis. If you intend to play Warlock in Wild, Mal'Ganis is a safe craft.

This is not a fun quest.

You are not a smart man. Play it against a friend or your alt account.