/wfg/- Warframe general

rest in kill raids edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.13.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/922109-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22130/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bcz5k_dT-sQ?t=51
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67089896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Worm is cute! CUTE!

I WANT TO COOK SOUPS AND THE LIKE WITH WORM!

Gas, or blast?

>watching old jv tutorial
>come across this
youtu.be/Bcz5k_dT-sQ?t=51
holy shit the old orbiter looks so comfy
why is there no option to have that
i'd rather have this than the kids playpen we have now in the back

because fuck you, you're going to be immersed in what WE want you to.

braaap

>he doesn't know
Octavia nerf coming with delux skin
Maybe it's better to not know

A deal is a deal, Operator!

I BOUGHT THE FUCKING 30 DAYS BOOSTER AGAIN

khora when

I saw a cute anime-ish drawing of Worm a few days ago, somebody please post it.

has her deluxe concept been showed yet?

Any fashion masters here

Where have you been? It's been out for weeks and it's literally being released tonight.

i love the worm. but i also have crippling foot fetish:(

been on a hiatus and just came back

this?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67089896

she's cuter with the cybernetics

Need a photoshop to see how worm would look like with normal grineer eyes like her sister

How should I build the baza?
Current build is serration, split chamber, point strike, vital sense, argon scope, bladed rounds, hunter munitions and vigilante armaments.

>falloff
but why

Soon™

Meaning anywhere from a month to a year from now. If we're lucky.

>argon scope, bladed rounds
replace with an elemental combo usually with HM viral is better.

>ADS

damn that's pretty meh desu

I want niggress frame NOW

because it's a fucking laser and the falloff is well beyond average use cases.

Looks awful.

looks like a worse version of banshee prime
fucking awfull

Gara is already in the game.

>ponyfags want this horrible mess
surprising

They really should just ditch the 'skirt' at that point. All it does it just clip with fuckin' everything if that last liestream is anything to go by.

The only narta animation that isn't shit is Eclipse Narta and these new ones aren't gonna change anything

It's more the part where your frame just lays there doing nothing that just feels like absolute shit. Whenever that one Bursa hits me with a knockdown, it feels like I'm lagging or the animation bugged out when I'm just laying there waiting for the extra knockdown duration to end.

If the knockdown animation was actually unique for special, long duration knockdowns and actually had more to it than just, "fall flat, hold state for X seconds, stand up", I'd be okay with it. Bounce us off the ground, have us roll over to get up, give it an anime recovery animation that takes longer to do, something so it feels like a deserved long duration knockdown rather than just using the regular knockdown animation that just lingers for far too long.

That applies to any skirting/ornaments/"dangly bits" attached to a frame though. DE's cloth physics are jank, so any flowing attachments on a frame's body either clip through absolutely everything or overreact to the wind like a virgin's hair.

>Be Operator
>Really want to know whats inside my frames
>Mostly because I was/am them
>Lotus doesn't or doesn't want to tell
>Still scared of tentacle-mouths so instead look at their arms
>There's definitely a lot of give with some of them (Saryn) and not so much with others (Vauban)
>But the hard structure underneath is nothing like what yours feels like (under the suit that is)
>Take Ember for example
>Her abdominals are all wrong, they're like layered tendons stretched between rigid cartilage
>Her thigh-things extend from the bone, or whatever she uses for a skeleton
>You can feel more than two long-bones in her arms, but you can't feel them ever cross over each other
>Her bosom is rigid like armor. It might even be armor
>But the more you caress it the more they soften
>She starts to squirm but you continue on
>The only reason you stop is because the seam on her neck starts to come undone and and some rust-metal cilia start to leak through
>Being the autistic tater-child you are feel them with your finger, they are very warm and grip around your finger-tip
>As you pull away they reach as far as they can, about a centimetre, from the slit in her chest
>Finally you recognize your autism and stop touching yourself
>Void's sake, you're fucked in the head

but Gara is a jap
just look at her helmets

Confess Your Warframe Sins, /wfg/.

I rush all my frames but I'm Jewish as fuck with Rivens

I don't give a shit about the meta and what everyone says is good or otherwise. I use whatever weapon looks good on my frames.

there's nothing worse than Banshee prime...

I have done nothing but farm eidolons for the past week.
No sorties no focus farm just eidolons.
Focus pool costs and focus in general are bullshit

>Be dumb Titania avatarfag
>repost my shitty greentext in the hopes of user's praise
>only receive a low effort greentext tell me to fuck off

What's the best Slash gun for a Desecrate Nekros?

Nekros prime

What the hell?
Banshee Prime is love.

Cute image
Abhorrent post

You should feel bad about that greentext

I have killed a man, raped his dead corpse, burned down his house and buried his wife and kids alive.

yeah, he can be gay as fuck, but I'll take him over banshee prime ....and the pointless details she has on her feet. I really like her visuals in general but can't really stand the prime

her liset slippers are the least offensive prime bits I've seen but to each their own.

People like you make me glad Mynki didn't leave before designing Banshee Prime. Otherwise she'd have lost the parts of her visual design that make shitters mad. Boat shoes and shoulder spikes forever, faggots.

Ok, headcanon time.
Orokangz wuz the Soviet civilisation uniting the mankind and evolving beyond the Solar system. It perished in circumstances similar to USSR, due to rulers becoming corrupt, creating the "elite" that wanted to elevate themselves, live in gated communities and spit on others. But you can't spit from Lua onto this wretched Eart, so they drowned in saliva causing chaos and anarchy.
Or maybe the Grineer are realisation of the usual "Russians are coming!" (propped up military budgets around the world for decades), what's with bulky shapes and painted rusty metal everywhere, and the Corpus are filthy rich corporate Americans with shiny high-tech sextoys.

No

My raifu is the buzlok

I really really like glaives.

I need corrupted mods to remotely copy decent builds and I can't be bothered with them.

I don't use corrosive projection
I use Unaiu focus with 6 way bounds
I never have done raids
I don't find playing Vauban Fun
I don't think Clem is good enough to go out of your way to do a mission for more of repeatably

Other than raids these are all wholesome statements.

i have unmaxed primed mods

I use Mirage a lot because she's fun.

I have a forma'd Braton Prime because it's a fun weapon to use.

How the fuck do I farm endo
Arena doesn't give SHIT

is this how i build it?

try hieracon

Ditch killing blow, get the primed fever strike and point strike, replace one of the status mods with a status/damage riven to reach 100% status
Add condition overload

I just assumed the Orokin were artificially created super-humans made during a technological golden age hundreds of years from now, Due to their obvious superiority and body swapping hax it wouldn't be too difficult for them to assume leadership roles over Humanity.

Thank you

Don't care about the "best"
I want to know, what is your FAVORITE sidearm.

Hunter munitions on telos boltor or shred (don't have prime shred) ?

Angstrum Prisma

That's a big gun.

Yes, but remember that Cetus is in Astrakhan so the Russians are involved one way or another.

why did i stop playing again?

jokes aside, i like those at the same level basically

Leave my waifu alone :-;
She is kinda op not gonna lie, a little nerf can be nice

I want to marry Gara!

>comfy Sortie
>comfy assassination
WHO DOING SORTIE TODAY

Does anyone have a link to the updated arcanes?

I'm having fun and don't care about meta, just playing how I want. After that long in the game I just stop caring.

Yes I do thanks.

I put Gladiator Resolve on every frame.

Hey, everyone!

We're excited to announce our partnership with Razer™! Starting from March 14th, every Razer™ product comes with a limited-time promotional code to unlock epic RGB color palette for your Warframe, along with a groovy Razer™ sigil. With Razer™ products and cosmetics you can finally be the pro tenno you've always wanted to be! Yo dawg! We heard you like looking cool while kicking grineeer ass, so now you can have both!

not even a 80 year old will be this cringy.

akbolto prime, it's fun to nail enemies to walls

>discover Knell
>really fucking like it
>realize I can't do headshots for shit
>consider quitting

I think the kulstar. I just love hearing the popcorn gun.

Seer.
>One of a kind hybrid
>That peculiar fire sound

Believe in yourself and practice.

Atomos. It's just perfect. The buff made it even more wonderful

Are finished orokin reactors tradable?
>read the wiki
It doesn't say on the wiki

I dream about the day I lay my hands on Twin Grakatas Prime

soma prime or boltor prime?

If you literally, like FUCKING LITERALLY type exactly your words into google you would find the answer you dumb subhuman

Is that even a question?
it's not
soma

WHERE IS THE FUCKING UPDATE DE

how build tonkor