Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162287831/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

making the dragons weak and irrelevant was a mistake

>muh horde
>muh alliance
700+ posts, go now

Is there an EU draenor guild for Veeky Forums?

>alliance
>horde
Both shan'ronir.

Looks like the factionshitter sperg got banned last thread actually

Reminder that the faction shitposters are /pol/ retards who samefag endlessly
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162287831/

is this a drobar thread? will these be drogbar posts??

All I want is a muscular nelf/orc gf to crush me.

Are you ready?

/wowg/ is always DROGBAR THREADS
DROGBAR POSTS

>humans invented paladins
lmao

>ywn be allowed to play a drogbar shaman
they need to stop introducing npc races that are better than playable ones

what is your favourite zone when it's raining

for me it's arathi highlands

Humans were paladins long before they saw the first draenei ya fug. They both invented paladins, independent from each other.

heh-heh...

draeni had to be taught about the light from space crystals, while humans were able to do it themselves.
humans 1
draeni -34234 for being so goddamn ugly

Ha, they thought they did on Azeroth at least.

the only laughable thing here is your taste

Stranglethorn vale is nice, it further allows me to pretend it's vietnam

What are you laughing at

>w-we invented paladins!
>w-we where just 25k years late

Still 1500 or so even on their own planet too.

>humans existed 25k years ago.
draeni have spaceshps and are still hitting things with hammers, while azeroth people live in huts and castles, but have tanks and helicopters already

Don't post this, I can't make sense of the hands and it bothers me.

You don't play hearthstone right Bros?

>but have tanks and helicopters already
cute

Un'Goro has some charm to it. Grindan Guardian Stones must have done something to my brain, though.

Post the full image you soyboy cuck.

>draeni have this
>still hit things with clubs and use bows and arrows
can draeni literally do anything right?

>WoW 2 but the setting is turn of the 20th century civilization instead of this retarded bastard child of medieval and modern-era shit
make it happen

They're raised up in little fists. Gnomes only have 3 fingers.

>Ignoring the fact that was bait posted on /pol/ and not Veeky Forums

Yeah but they sort of blend into the shoulderpads and it triggers me

But then despite all their tanks and shit why the fuck are humans still doing the same?

>You get put in a random dungeon with this tank, healer and other dps for your 30 Wakening Essence you need for your new legendary
What do you do? How does the dungeon run end?

Shan'ronir! Go kiss a Tauren.

>tfw Kul Tiras excited me more than Zandalar so far, even though I plan to roll a straight back orc and a Zandalari
Nazmir looks so boring compared to Drustvar in terms of lore, questing, and aesthetics. I haven't seen much of Tiragarde/Zuldazar's questing or appearance overall, but so far I like Boralus more than Zuldazar's city. Both of the zones outside the cities look nice, though.
Hoping Vol'dun will be cool, I honestly dig the Sethrak and the desert stuff. Stormsong will probably be my favorite zone, as well.
I might actually break out of my shell and do some more stuff on both factions, as well. Maybe even try to RP Horde-side.

Is this real or a shop?

Clearly its because blessing arrows with holy power is easier than blessing bullets.
meanwhile
>best arcane users (no crack addicts)
>live forever
>mechs
>orbital laser canon
>teleporters
>mana bombs
Also Draenei hammers aren't like the shitty steel weapons of azeroth and when you're fighting a war of attrition and you have limited resources, using melee is a good alternative if you aren't a mage.

>build the vindicaar over the course of legion without anyone finding out about it
Imagine if the alliance actually funneled all their resources into the draenei engineers instead of wasting time on dwarves and gnomes, the alliance would have a freaking armada of spaceships before BFA ends.

What are the EU guilds?

Pretty sure the Vindicaar was built over the entire course of the Draenei sitting on their asses in Kalimdor after crashing, not just started in Legion.

You should roll Alliance in BFA if you don't like Troll lore and architecture.

Do what I always do, which is automatically stay silent and do mediocre DPS to get my essences at the end and then never see them again as I go on to cry about why I'm an autistic shut-in with no girlfriend and no job.

>build the vindicaar over the course of legion
t. speedrunner

go back and pay attention this time

Real

Very Cute EU Alliance
/w anyone for an invite

turalyon is being cringe again...

Could really use a realm here boss.

I really thought they were repairing the Exodar, but no, there are still cracks in the floor and large sections missing.

Oh fug how could i forget.
Argent Dawn!

Argent Dawn

Are boy gnomes allowed in?

I mean I am Alliance, so naturally I'm going to be doing Kul Tiras.
It's alpha, though, so maybe there will be more to come with Zandalar. I want to get the most out of experiencing both sides this expansion. I sit at only one 110 on Horde currently, and I want to get the most out of it all. I like things about both continents, though. The only thing I dislike is Sylvanas, but I'm sure she'll be irrelevant to what I'm doing 95% of the time.

>not just started in Legion.
Velen gives the order to get the ship built after you do the exodar quest.
even if it was after they crash landed thats what 6 years to build a spaceship capable of taking on the legions fleet?
Why the fuck is the alliance wasting resources on anyone but the immortal, space age engineers with thousands upon thousands of years of experience?
Who the fuck cares about siege towers and black powder single round rifles when you have access to literal orbital LASER CANONS

This has always been the case in Warcraft lore and you really shouldn't think about it too much. Gnomes had fucking machine guns at the start of WoW, while Stormwind mostly fights with swords. None of it makes any sense so stop pretending this is somehow new.

Starting my own Veeky Forums guild on EU horde then, anyone up for it?

Warrior, Paladin or DK?

Any cute boys?

Yeah of course!

As long as you don't put it on a paywepee server.

Yeah!

I don't know if you really want that.

the difference is that gnomes are unreliable weirdos that keep coming up with hairbrained schemes.
but yeah we have steam tanks and yet somehow a shirtless grunt or a footman with a sword is relevant.

Reminder that you should be able to transmog a sword into a mace and staff into a sword/mace + offhand.

Paladins just looks goofy without 1 handed maces and priests should always use a staff

Currently at 110:
>paladin, warrior, shaman, rogue, priest, mage

What class outside these would be the most fun to make into a leveling project before BfA hits?

"Prophet Velen says: The Exodar has long been crippled by the crash brought us to this world many years ago.

Prophet Velen says: Every spare moment, every resource, has gone toward the birth of a new vessel. Our instrument of retribution."

Lines from the Vindicaar quest M8.

Someone cover my doggo with hot sticky load.

Druid

It's on draenor, name is shitty so we can pick a new one if you want.
We just want a Veeky Forums raid guild for BFA and maybe current since we showed up so late.

Right now its just me and my gf in here.

>people still use melee weapons

Dick too small.Next please.

>WW1 Warcraft with trench warfare, revolutionizing of warfare tactics, psychological impacts, global warfare, and crazy shit like gnomish and goblin mechs leaping around all over the battlefield or Draenei Lightforged artillery barrages or Forsaken Plague has a la gas warfare
FUND IT

>me and my gf
doomed before starting lmfao

Jesus fuck why did I have to ask what the fuck is wrong with people?

Why's that? She's a pretty good healer.

traps are cool

>It was our class, w-we were paladin before anyone

>at the end of Bringer of the Light, the quest at
Prophet Velen says: Did Romuul survive?
Divinius says: Grand Artificer Romuul yet lives, sir!
Prophet Velen says: Good. Find Romuul. Tell him to begin repairs on the vessel. We are going home.
but yeah regardless, thats still only 6 years ago in the wow timeline if they started when they crash landed, which only makes the fact that no one found out about it more impressive.

user is right though.

Is disc still the best way to quest or is shadow?

Can Warcraft even be classified as anything but science fantasy at this point? Not even classical trope medi-fantasy like it was originally envisioned.

the only difference is that warriors would finally be removed from the game and everyone would be a hunter

>a female nelf will never tie you down and force herself on you

I plan on making a zandaladin community group for the sole purpose of hunting and destroying the inferior human paladins.

Hunters could become snipers or scouts and warriors would become frontline infantry. You could make it work. More ranged weapon classes would be neato.

Look at MGS. Specialized warriors can still slaughter armies with a sword. Itd be no different here, especially with magic still existing.

>Implying the ending quest-line of Zuldazar won't invovle ressurecting Rezan
Blizzard will be loving those extra coronas when all the Tauren Paladins race changes

women are inherently evil and ruin all organizations. enjoy your fucked up guild you massive shitcuck

Shadow is higher direct damage but disc will never ever die. Sort of comes down to how lazy you want to be

im so glad bfa is going back to fantasy, i hated outlands because of the scifi shit, then legion has to bring it back. i cant wait for boats and swords and killing cool monsters again

do you know where you are

How to spot a virgin 101.

>frontline infantry
in any sensible warcraft battle, if you aren't a magic caster, you use a gun.
flying machines have machine guns on them, no reason you cant have machine gun crews.

>missing out on heritage armor
everyone tauren paladin i know is a bro, and would never do this

How many allied races are we going to get? Currently at 4 for horde and 3 for alliance, think they'll make more than 4 per side?

>leveling a Zandalari for 120 levels to get Zandalari themed gear when every single BFA armor set is Zandalari themed

Proof?

Well I don't have any interest in DPS on my priest, so I was hoping to just play as healer all the time even while questing.