What the fuck is its problem?!

What the fuck is its problem?!

i am hoping it crashes more i am waiting to buy it

Sold at 29.5 yesterday because I had a strong suspicion it would fall further. I think this dip is a very important one for LTC. If it manages to recover to 33 then it will be deemed a currency to invest in long term. If it struggles around the mid 20s then I think it would be time to drop it.

its a crypto currency

jesus fuck, this board has gone to absolute shit. crypto this, crypto that, all started from a stupid pump and dump that keep happening in this board

admins need to make a /cryp/ or something, this board has gone to shit

do you think its worth it to buy or will it continue to die?

Ok grandpa. Go back to your index fund

Nah, LTC is just a residual market of BTC. Whatever happens to BTC, happens to LTC, except the money will be more flightey from LTC since it's a useless shitcoin that no one uses for anything.

Why do you invest in crypto anyway? How do you assess the value of a made up currency nobody uses? You're just betting on other people being more stupid than you are.

fucking hell. years ago i was wasting my life away on faucets """""earning""""" pennies in btc and ltc (mainly btc). decided to dump every thing on ltc hoping it would catch up. it was around 3 bucks while btc was like 400. wanted to go into dash but couldn't run the electrum for dash and forgot about it.

fucking piece of shit dash goes to 100 while ltc gets stuck at 30. fucking shit. it's only 3 ltc but still. right now my stash is worth 70 bucks, but could have been 180.

oh well.

>Why do you invest in stocks/bonds anyway? How do you assess the value of a made up equity nobody uses? You're just betting on other people being more stupid than you are.

I bought $15,000 worth when it was at $30. That means I've already lost $1500 due to the price drop. I'm gonna /baghold/ until it's down to less than a $1 per coin.

In other news, anyone have some good tips on how to quickly and painlessly commit suicide? Thanks. I'm serious by the way. About the suicide tips. Please.

>You're just betting on other people being more stupid than you are.

huh, that describes it pretty well

yes, yes I am

1. Blockstream is desperate to push Segwit adoption in Bitcoin, as it will enable them to implement lightning and start charging for these transactions by keeping the blocksize small.
2. Blockstream schemes to push Segwit into litecoin to show everyone how great it is, as Litecoin mining is far easier to manipulate.
3. Blockstream pumps litecoin as Segwit rolls out, buying up a shit-ton (again, cheap and easy to do with a few mill)
4. "Look everyone, Segwit is amazing!"
5. Market corrects
6. Lol

Bro drop the coins, buy them again at $10

Do we need to go over how stocks are portions of companies? Because I don't think you, or the majority of anybody on this board, know how stocks are evaluated and what they even are.

LTC really is the retarded younger brother of BTC.

It's really useless and can't catch up, not even to the success of shitcoins.

I think it's dropping to $20. It has no future.

This board was always for discussing cryptocurrency. Fuck off to plebbit.

Just bought more, pump is inevitable

Lightening Network and big merchant adoption news is imminent, expecting big things

It's without a doubt a superior coin to Bitcoin so I wouldn't call it the retarded younger brother; I'd call it the much more intelligent younger brother that the parents don't give a shit about because it wasn't the first son. It's better in every way. But there's already one Bitcoin, there isn't room for another.

Works out great until you run out of stupid people.

Also a BTC dump is inevitable and all that money on Asian exchanges will just flow straight into LTC, I really wouldn't be surprised if we see $50 by the end of this month

Yes pls

Are you the same user who posted your coinbase pics a couple days ago?

The one who only has 3k in savings and is pretty much all invested into crypto for the long haul.

LTC will hit $40 again

sold my money's worth invested into bitcoin and litecoin, I'll buy back when its lower, I'm happy.

I wanted to believe it would go up. I did. But the segwit pump which was supposed to jump start it didn't even get it to a previous all time high and it came immediately crashing down afterwards and has only continued on a downward trend.

If it wasn't for coinbase listing it, it would probably have stayed in the 4-5 range maybe 10. If it crashes back down to that level I might buy in a bit more but otherwise I'm pretty skeptical.

It might be an objectively better coin, but if nobody gives a shit about it, it literally doesn't matter. I see no fundamental value in the coin other than being the test subject for bitcoin. That and it's years of bear trend gives people pause on whether they can trust it's value long term as it hasn't ever recovered until now. I don't see it surviving this crash. Holding on to these coins is too stressful so I've sold all mine already.

i just got out. my cat keeps meowing and attacking me. bad augury. dumped 100 ltc at a loss of a couple hundred.

I dunno man. I bought at 30, sold at 38 or whatever the most recent ATH was. It was great timing on my party. Bought again at 29 so I still haven't lost much yet. Worst comes to worst I'll baghold for a while, and even buy more if price does indeed dip to 10.

Should be back to 30 and Higher when Korean whales are waking up

>coinbase wont withdraw
There are no breaks on this train

I can't even believe that's not a crime. They truly deserve imprisonment for that kind of service.

I got same amount because of CB listing, should I jet?

Good Luck. Because it will most likely be up again but later.
See you in two years.

telegra(.)ph /Some-facts-about-LTC-05-10

You'll never run out of stupid people because this world is dysgenic as fuck.

>buy litecoin they said
>segwit will cause it to rise to 50 they said
>as soon as bitcoin drops all the altcoins will rise they said

>mfw I have $10 worth of NEM
>mfw I have $30 dollars worth of Ripple
>mvq I have 2 ETH
>mfw I have 2.72 LTC
>mfw banking on this to make enough profit for me to cash some out in the next week to survive the month
>mfw didn't buy bitcoin because was waiting for the dip

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If I cashed my ETH at $103 I'd have made $80 back when I had 3.42 before I diversified

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Just buy bitcoin bro. Sweet deal going on right now. Only $1600 for 1.

total portfolio sitting at $290 right now

> this

buy the dip gois

I literally don't understand people who sell as soon as it dips. It's been like 2 fucking days since it's ath and you faggots are panicking. Literally the only thing you have to do is buy and hold. Buy low sell high, and you retsrds can't even do that right.

Perfecly summarizes my sentiments.

Top kek at stressing over 1 eth.
I lost 250 ETH from rookie trades last year

tfw 351am EST and Korea is selling too

LTCBTC Seems to be putting up a fight at 38.2 level which is a sign that the bulls are still in charge if they can consolidate here we will be looking for a long position, if not next level is

greater fool strategy, eh?

Go long on ETH right now, with all you've got.

You have to turn that small time money into something bigger so you can then take less risks.

Trips of truth. The only reason I come to this board now is to laugh at coiners and nocoiners arguing. Bit even that is getting a little stale.

>Trading at 30x volume of bitcoin in USD markets
>Trading at 100x volume of bitcoin in CNY markets
>Network difficulty growing
Price still up 150% over 30 days

The problem is that its bought up by shitcoin crypto retards who complain about muh gains when it doesn't 10x in value overnight.

t. litecoin 'bagholder' since 2013.

So leave fggt

>the whole world +1 knew about segwit weeks in advance, implying it wasn't factored into the price already
>implying Litecoin doesn't have a place due to lightning network imple
>"yes sell my friends I want the price to dip further so I can continue buying before LN"

It has no fucking use or application, thats its fucking problem. Another retarded, uselesss blockchain currency clone. What did you honestly think was going to happen with this?

LITECOIN ABOUT TO RISE, GET IN WHILE YOU CAN FOLKS

>it's gonna rise guys I swear

Get a [better] job before you put money in crypto.

Idk why everyone's freaking. I'm bagholding 6k in crypto that I bought just two weeks ago. Even with the dip I'm still up like 5%

it's just nucoiners ruining every discussion they become a part of

Don't speculate with money you can't afford to lose.

M O O N
I
S
S
I
O
N

You deserve to be poor, frogposter.

Karma's calling, telling you to stop being such a little bitch, cut expenses and get a real job.

This board was made because of all the cryptocurrency threads on /g/ you fucking new faggot God I hate summer.

It's already at $30. Sell at your break-even point on GDAX, then buy back under.

You have 3 fucking litecoins cunt settle down.

Wait until btc forks you retard, you've made a good investment

Kys richfag REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Lmao. calm down bruh

>not being invested in an index fund
Nigga you realize vanguard VTSMX made 15%+ over the past year right? That is pretty fucking good gains.

This. It will rise. You can expect AT LEAST $60.

Once cuckbase adopts it, it is as good as gold. Every normie dipping their toes in crypto uses cuckbase/gdax

market cap / supply.
can I Invest now daddy

This is partly why I sold. I don't want the future of my coin tied to cuckbase. You're right, it may still go up, but I don't see LTC has long term hold and I don't want the hassle of holding/caring about it.

BTC and ETH are big enough to survive, but LTC was literally dead until it arrived on cuckbase.

If cuckbase were to suddenly be insolvent, get hacked, or otherwise go under, I feel LTC is too strongly tethered to cuckbase for my taste.

I invested $200 at $20 per coin. Don't really know what I want to do with it now to be honest

We back

Dump and buy DGB

>cuckbase
Drop the memes kid

Coinbase only lists three coins currently, and two of them are the undisputed kings of crypto.

LTC is now instantly acccessible to many more investors which is undoubtedly a good thing. Normies don't use polo and bittrex