/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz (embed)
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9 (embed)
pastebin.com/iaudJWDw (embed)

Old :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJoM7V54T-c
youtube.com/watch?v=RxkL9EQn6Qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How the fuck do I get more evidence about who's Pious.
- read Prior's logbook
- snitched on Circulators
- helped recover abbot
- helped collect all pages
And still no way to know. Do I have to actually tell to someone I'm searching for him?

talk to him

Read a history book and it'll be obvious.

Then he runs for Prior, I get jailed, Karl's father come in and reveals my disguise.

I know which one is him. But there's no in-game clue to go on.

>Shit image he Googled
>No edition
Should have just let me make a second thread
Anyway post ways to have creatively solved quests /kcdg/

7th for Hynek the Dry Devil and fuck both the Austrians and Sigismund

FIX YOUR GAME SLAV SUBHUMANS
PATCH WHEN

>- read Prior's logbook
Thats like the only one you need to know for sure who it is. Just tell him you are there to kill him, it will make him act.

>accidentally killed faint hearted knight
Noggin bonk is OP

The bloodied axe really makes that webm

Trouble is I don't want to kill him. I want to jail him. Do as daddy Radzig says.

He'll be back.

>hussites ruin bohemia
>cherished as national heroes

Explain this

Just punch him into submission then.

You dont have to kill him, he will try to poison you the next day and after that you can escape with him.

Hussites saved the Czech people from the evil machinations of the "Roman" "Catholic" church. It was the Austrians who damned them to eternal hellfire by forcing papism back onto them.

>Attack on the road
>stop for a good ole bit of fighting
>nobody around
>sit and wait
>spot bandit from atop my horse all the way down the road
>he's sprinting his heart out
youtube.com/watch?v=GJoM7V54T-c

pr*test*nts

Do the armor/weapon shops ever change their inventory to new gear? Does it change after you've done certain storyline quests? All I have to go to for cool armour is Sasau and Rattay.

They need to add polearms soon. I wanted some big ass pollaxe or bill, and when I saw the axes in the shop they're just little one handers. Crossbows need to be in there as well, handgonnes can be left for the Hussite uprising sequel. Also the Leeds armoury brigandine is really bugging me. It's from the 1470s - not early 15th/late 14th century timeframe. """""""Historical"""""""""

Shut the fuckk up nerd

Wait so checks('em) are slavs? I thought they were a germanic people speaking a slavic language

Sequel NEEDS to be able the hussite wars

I havent seen the Rattay armorer or swordsmith change in the 80 hours I played for. You can get more stuff from treasure chests. However stupid they are, they hold some very nice pieces.

for anons who play on PS4
what does it say in title menu which patch you have? which number?

I've gotten all my cool shit from looting. It's already better than everything in the stores

1.25 is in certification now, could be out any moment
But knowing my luck it will probably be a couple of days

Not really, its more celtic than slavic. But there is some slav in the czech ancestry. And god knows what else.

Dogs eat dog food. Suffer console plebs. At the very least play on PC with a controller.

Hussite sequal should have 2 main storylines. You choose either siding with Jan Zizka or the Emperor, chilling in a wagenfurt or leading a mounted crusade against the heretics. Henry should be a landed knight by then desu

So Bohema is the bicycle of Europe?

playing sitting and on 23" monitor is too painful for me.
I prefer laying down and 50" TV.

I dont know my game just keeps freezing my console anytime I load it. Should have just bought it on PC...

Nah that's the noncountry now jokingly referred to as 'Belgium'

I met at the middle and play PC on a 32

Czechs are slavic/germanic/celtic mutts, with traces of whatever tribes went by and fucked their women

WHEN?

B*lgium isn't even worth mention it. Just do like I do and try to forget it exists

Stop with the censorship meme you sound like an absolute faggot.

I dont think jousting was very big with bohemian nobility. Its more anglo/french thing.

But this isnt true. Henry has killed plenty of snarky, malicious, thieving Bohemians.

Um, no sweetie? Stop trying to tell me how to post little boy.

They're Slavs through and through, but their ancestry is largely indigenous central European, meaning mostly proto-Celtic. Most of Western and Central Europe has a Celtic genetic substrate, but the Czechs are a bit less Slavic genetically than say, the Poles or Ruthenes.

You are a literal "f*ggot" and you unironically use the "wh*te people" censorship meme. You're trash. Leave.

>bit less
Inaccurate. They are low enough not to squat everywhere, but high enough to drink furiously.

sw*etie

Swearing is a sin, f*ggot

What the fuck, you're not me

There is absolutely nothing that says swearing is a sin. That would be taking the Lord's name in vein, you self righteous faggot.

probably the worst thing about this game are the brainlets, normans and youtube niggers going around with their gay anachronisms
>le deus vult crusade knock off stainless steel helmet
>le ebin stainless steel greathelm combined with fantasy formless knock off plate armor
>misaligning periods of armor
>stealth archers in full plate
>overcoat armor jupons combined with a fuck off early great bascinet
>refusing to roleplay by choosing a type of warrior/archetype fitting to the setting "fun"
>using a longbow from the saddle

Sorry we can't all match your autismo.

Wow! Sorry molecule man but you're on the losing team

Obviously not Tiny Tim. I would never be a filthy B*lgium poster. Take your pro B*lgium delusion and leave

The worst thing about this game is the outrageous lack of POC. Haven't you read any reviews?

Such are the wonders of romantic nationalism of the 19th century and communism claiming their heritage in 20th century.

Plus from the military perspective they were unmatched (when not ambushed). Routing 100k crusaders by singing alone is pure comedy.

>>stealth archers in full plate
I've seen double niggers in this very general pulling this mounted armoured samurai archer knight bullshittery, it needs to cease

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." Ephesians 4:29

Stop blaspheming fucking cumstain
I better see on at the church this Sunday

Yes. Exactly! They can't prove there wasn't immigration at the time. Sl*vs can't erase us from their history. They Wh*te monkeys built Europe off the sweat of our backs

This

>low enough not to squat everywhere
That's West Slavs in general. They got used to acting civilized because the Teutons that surrounded them absolutely loved invading and assimilating people with their ratlike birthrate.

Keep telling yourself that.

That doesnt say anything about swearing that means do not speak negatively of others. Faggotry is a sin. Calling someone out for their faggotry is stating the obvious, not cursing them.

I don't really give a shit about this retarded fight but why is it this game specifically that's getting the heat? They never seem to complain about other slavgames set in slavlands.

A lack of evidence is generally used as proof of nonexistence. You can't disprove a negative. There isnt evidence to back claims of mass migration of sub-saharan blacks in the area. So rather than just believe it happened without there being any evidence, the logical thing to do is to believe the lack of evidence as proof of there not being mass migration. Riddle me this: if blacks have been in Europe for 6 centuries, why is Europe STILL predominantly white?

There was a black dude in The Witcher 3 so the poles are safe
Stalker and Metro are too "underground" for the SWJ press, and they came out before before the SWJ pandering was in full force

Because Warhorse refused to give in. Its not about PoC in the slightest. Its about control.

Because they knew it would be a success and want Gibs for neglecting people of color.

>You can't disprove a negative
this meme again

Oh... Sweetie... The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Its not a meme, its logic. Something libtards dont understand.

Different years, different mores...

Americans started it with complaining about Witcher 3 and the Poles caved in and gave them what they wanted. Vavra on the other hand refused and humiliated them.

I don't think they change their inventories but you can completely clean it out by emptying all their stock chests and they'll get everything back the next day. Lockpicking level 7 is really all you need to break the economics of the game.

The absence of proof is. How are you supposed to prove that no one was there when all of the evidence supports the fact that no one was there. You don't prove that someone was not there it is up to them to prove that someone of color was there. So far as saurians have stated people of color were not in abundance and there was no Mass migration in 1400 Bohemia. The argument about the Silk Road is retarded because the Silk Road didn't go through Bohemia and ceased activity shortly after this game takes place.

Its a completely pointless conversation anyway. Even Vavra was fucking tired of it in the last interview I saw with him.

What is even the point? How are kangz relevant to your enjoyment of medieval bohemia? I really dont understand americans sometimes.

I wish my fucking harder enemies mod worked
just dropped Morcock and his 3 boyfriends in two swings each

The treasties don't SAY there were no proud men and wymen there. But if you look at the reports from c*lonis*rs they said there weren't any wh*tes in our lands. Funny huh? Almost like you're trying to erase us.

>live near the general area where Kingdom Come takes place
>you would be hard-pressed to find any niggers here now, in 2018
>but somehow they should be represented during early 15th century period
What do western liberals mean by this?

I meant to say how are you supposed to prove no one was there when there isnt evidence to prove anyone of color was there? Let me guess, worldwide white supremacy destroying historic records. Wenceslas was actually black, right?

>there was no Mass migration in 1400 Bohemia
There was actually, but it was of Germans into Slavic lands. I wish ethnic tensions were a more common motif in historical fiction. They really were more significant than our popular culture makes them out to have been.

>started masquerade quest from Mathew
>already wiped out the Cuman camps Andrew pointed out for Roboard and sold the gear

wat do?

FEED ME MORE ARMORS AND WEAPONS, VAVRA

proofs?

White wasnt recognized as a race because EVERYONE was white. You spoke of nationality or ethnicity, facial features. NOT SKIN COLOR. CAUSE EVERYONE WAS WHITE OR OLIVE COLORED

Don't you trust me?

Is it worth to play as some evil asshole? Does anything really change?

what settings do you guys play on?

i wanna buy this but dont really wanna play on low

970 btw

Unless you are in an university city (Prague, Brno, Olomouc) you wont see any nig nogs anywhere. Its just reality.

Any gear will do.

You know what I meant though, in regards to the topic.

>everyone is wh*te
Look at you go again. Just trying to erase us. We were never there but you love talking about the castle WE built

You get free shit from the guys you burgle and kill.

980 3gb memory in here. Running medium on 60 np. Probably could run high np, but my CPU and HDD are bottlenecking me.

You'll be fine on medium, and it's acceptable quality.

proofs he actually lives there rather than some amerimutt called Wency and thinking this means his german grandparents were acutally czech

I have a GTX970, i5 4690k, and 8 gigs of RAM. I can run on High and Very High around 40-50FPS in the wilderness and 30 in huge towns like Rattay or Sasau.

Your bait is getting weak, son.

Já nevím co po něm chceš. Když ti říkáme, že potkat černocha je prostě rarita, je to tak. A je to realita s kterou je většina populace spokojená. Máme dost problémů s cigánama.

couched lancing when

youtube.com/watch?v=RxkL9EQn6Qo

Can anyone help me? I cannot complete Train hard, figth easy. When it comes to training archery every shot i make hurts Henry hands, im literally killing myself while shooting the bow.I tried reloading older saves but its still bad halp

A so Slovákmi :^)

>Já nevím co po něm chceš. Když ti říkáme, že potkat černocha je prostě rarita, je to tak. A je to realita s kterou je většina populace spokojená. Máme dost problémů s cigánama.
>
I do not know what you want him to do. When we tell you that meeting a black man is simply a rarity, it is. And it is the reality with which most of the population is satisfied. We have enough problems with gypsies.
PROVE YOU ARE CZECH BY POSTING YOUR FACE OR A PHOTO FROM THE TOWN SQUARE OR SOMETHING
M&B has it so it'll be in the mounted combat patch