phantomofthekill.com/game_closure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gay thread.

I miss Rah posting.

Cute!

I want to sleep and cuddle with dragon lolis. Nothing sexual though

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/969263566170750979

I want to nibble Ike's carrot.

I want ephraim to hold me in his strong, muscular arms while I cuddle into his shoulder, breathing in the musky scent of his armpit

>I want 50 new fire emblem characters in #Smash5!!!!

>+def -res Gunnthra
I-is she still okay?

Use this thread instead

OK bros, who fucked my wife this time?
This is not cool. Her cum breath is getting really bad and she refuses to wash her teeth.

Name ONE banner with a good Colorless pool. Just ONE. (Must be a banner with atleast 2 Colorless 5* focus options)

>you will never roll over in bed in the morning and catch a huge whiff of Elincia's morning breath

Please come home

How goes those defenses?

>FEH wins DICE Best Mobile Game Award

Where were you when Fire Emblem became UGE

I just pulled my 11th Nowi, I have her at +SPD -RES right now, but not sure where to take her.

I have +ATK -HPs -DEF and -RES. I haven't sacced because I'm not sure I want to go that route, I kind of like the speed. Whats her Best Boon / Bane now? I don't really want to keep her at +5 because of my indecision.

How do you do it?
How?
Please post builds.

Should I merge my Julia and Performing Azura? I have two of each, figure I might as well get them to +1.

One's all I need.

I think i'm broken I got 2 on the first day and none since.

Infantry pulse is broken.
>slaying edge Ayra
>galeforce firesweep HB seal Soleil

Is 5024 enough for T20?

Did you kill off both your Marisas?

last week it was 5048, what do you think?

D-don't bully

What’s going on here?

Idea: change NEW UNIT banners to be 5% 5* Focus, 1% 5* (off-banner)
Regular Focus banners like the one with Hinoka, Caeda, Felicia and Raven would still be 3/3 and there'd always be a 3/3 banner up in case you want a non-banner unit. Hell, I'd add a permanent 6% banner for every single unit in the game, no focuses.
Anyways the meat of my complaint is that I'm sick of getting cucked by off-banner units while I'm trying to get new ones and I think everyone else is too.

No I just got XANDER'd a lot.
And only Maskcina has it anyways.

You know, making Lelphraim double no matter what actually feels a bit ridiculous now that I've got to use the guy, Moontimebow is also a pretty nice special, it's like a mini aether only problem is it takes up his B slot, though honestly I don't know what to put in his B slot besides teleport stuff, renewal or lancebreaker to counter other people's lancebreakers, maybe vantage so he's attacking like it's always playerphase.

Ride the bike!

P-please post actual builds I'm low IQ.

How come Nips never draw male nips?

But if you change scummy practices how will Daddy IS make money?

She's only interested in hung guys and cute gals.

I can't clear Takumi's Infernal. Do I need to be a whale or am I just a brainlet?

Sice Lyn has Wind affinity in her game, it's safe to say that she'll be a Wind Blessing giver that'll replace Gunnthra. Question is, will she be Sword or Green tome?

youtube.com/watch?v=70sPdq6Na2o

>wanted a Gunnthra for quite awhile
>Get one after being hospitalized
>-atk
Feelsbadman.
Atleast -atk doesn't matter THAT much for bladetomes, shame she'll be useless otherwise.

Spear/javelin lyn

>Mario with nipples was okay
>Xander with nipples is not

Just use your +Atk Quadsuna and three Olivias.

Just keep Blizzard

>Bladetomes
Bruh. Run her in a ploysquad and she won't even need a bladetome.

>tfw been stuck at +6 the whole year

Mine is +Atk-HP and I have no problems whatsoever. I have both a Hone and Drive Speed on my arena team and occasionally a Hone Dragons, so building specifically for speed seems kind of unnecessary, unless you're using a sweep build.
The Res bane honestly sucks because she really needs all of her stats and her res is in a kind of danger zone where it isn't very high or low and a boon/bane tips it into good/bad territory.

The Rah posting during her VG was exquisite

Many Ninos. Handle it!

Better than last week

Who is the strongest green armor? Is it Grima, since he is the only one who can counter B!Lyn?

My Hector, Vector and Grima are all somehow +Atk/-HP.

"Phantom of the Kill is more Fire Emblem then Fire emblem Heroes"
phantomofthekill.com/game_closure/
RIP

Keep Blizzard on and you won't really notice it, just give her deathblow or something as her A, -atk isn't really crippling for the majority of new units.

>unmerged myrrh has the same stats as a +9 adult tiki
wew lads, this game it's getting expensive

Aight, unfortunately i'm more of a buff lord with a bunch of tactics+Hones but I'll see if I can make her fit.

What A skill did you guys give Grima? Seems like there's a few good options, but aside from Fury they're all pretty costly fodder.

>Page 7
Wtf bros, why are we dead?

>Thread is slow as shit
Did Drill and his discord buddies die?

>mods autosage gay OPs
based

Embarrassing post.

That depends on your B skill. But if you kept Vengeful, then ideal A skill is Sturdy Stance from LEphraim, followed by Atk/Def Bond, and the Breath skills if you want overkill. Free but costly options are Steady Stance and Close Defense. Cheaper options are Svalin Shield, Atk +3 and Def +3, but the last two are just scraping the bottom.

>Feet fags

I gave deviant res until I have distance defense

Do I dare? I'm not a fan of Firesweep that much.

>Moonbow
>Fury
>Desperation

I'm on your friendslist. What team are you going to root for, brother? Your Titania bailed me out quite often the past VG's

>No /feg/ in the entire OP
Is it really that hard?

I don't.

I know it's boring as fuck, but main reason is that I wanna pass down some skills from a -atk Fir I have.

A +atk -hp BIke is better than a neutral ome, right? Either way I have one Steady Breath fodder and no idea who to give it to

Yeah, I'm gonna keep VF, since while mine's +atk -def I don't have Bold Fighter to try an offensive fun set. I guess it's down to Steady Stance or Close Def. Fury still seems good to patch up the bane and boost his atk and res at the same time, but the chip damage bothers me on a tanky QR type unit.

You could give her a Slaying Edge for 2CD Draconic Aura. With her gorilla attack and the HB seal, you can dent a lot of stuff.

And of course I forgot the picture

The fuck did I just walk into?

Does wrath’s -1 CD per turn under 75% work with Galeforce?

I wanna try something fun with Anna but I don’t want to waste Galeforce fodder if it doesn’t actually work

>None of them merged
THAT'S A 50 ORB MINUS

I didn't think anyone would get that.

>Slaying Edge
>2CD Draconic Aura
>HB seal
Use Dragon Fang. The enemy counterattack will give you the one charge needed to proc it on your second hit. What ranged enemy is there that doesn't use CC and won't be killed by Soleil's two standard attacks?

Hey /feg/.

1 month till you fucking die.

It has big RNG variance on max stats, don't it? That's fucking stupid on top of gacha.

Ok I got a second Grima with shit IVs, should I merge or give his Vengeful fighter skill to a +atk -res Amelia?

Only if she also has DC

Archerland.

still don't think camilla gets enough love lads

+hp -res Shiro
+res -spd Shiro

Going to fodder the 2nd, who do I give steady stance to?

Anybody made a decent Mathilda besides DC/Berkut's Lance? I know she's mediocre, but I like her art and I rolled a 4* with +spd -hp the other day.
I've only had -spd shit ones till now, and I wouldn't mind promoting her if I could think of something good for her that's not too costly to make.

Thoughts on my girlfriend /feg/?

your girlfriend is a dumb bimbo who fucks anyone who asks

Isn't /feg/ usually slightly less dead at this time? Not that I mind.

Unfortunately can't find any good back hair

What's up with this assortment of characters

There is another fire emblem thread but they didn't put feg in the title

Very nice. I wish you luck in finding a meatspace equivalent user.

wait what game is this

Honey select
This png is the card

Should I give a water blessing to Soleil(+atk) or Bride Cordelia (+spd)?
Both are using firesweep weapons.

it looks really good

Accept them