/mbgg/ - Mobage General #853

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis, Princess connect Re:dive, Makai wars.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

phantomofthekill.com/game_closure/
princess-connect.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Story
shironeko.me/article?id=90930
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTKHUnICj0JrTkXwaiO0Kirj8il7itwJxWXf0HOg8T6VnJCdUKfNUVm9BHE604R5hYiaDGCq30PMaHS/pubhtml
pastebin.com/sWV7CdHh
pastebin.com/q4V12gRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for eating her chocolate

someone should remove makai wars since that was DOA

Remove Valkyrie Connect (really nigga)
Remove King's Raid (it has it's own general)
Remove Graffiti Smash (ded)
Remove Forever 7th (ded)
Remove Priconne (it has it's own general)

Its already march where's the megumegu reveal in compass

S-soon. One of the usual presenters of the streams said that something exciting would happen tomorrow but the official account hasn't said anything, so I don't know if that's about the game or himself.

remove yourself

Is march already, where's the new team reveal in AG?

>More new characters in Graffiti Smash
>Still no actual new content
How does Monster Strike stay alive even now?

>Nozomi is always concerned with her weight
>She thinks gaining 1 kilo will make her fat
>There's only 6 girls in the whole game that are lighter than her and six are little girls younger than her

Actually make that 5 because the 6th just matches her weight.

>She thinks gaining 1 kilo will make her fat
That story was so absurd.
But cute.

IMAGINE

>no Ayumi

Shit list

If you haven't ragequit AGA already, here's a summary of all of the swimsuit gacha business
>Bags are needed to roll the swimsuit gacha, they are obtained from:
> - Reaching the end of the event investigation
> - 5th day of log-in bonus
> - Rolling a dupe 4-star from NORMAL gacha
> - Buying carat packs
So that's two from f2p, however lucky/unlucky you are in gacha, and being a filthy whale.
>Dupes are possible in the swimsuit gacha, you get an outfit exchange ticket instead

Here's a map nicked from 2ch, in case you wanted to go back to gawk at the swimsuit you couldn't roll.
Half of the investigation map are gift nodes. Danger and Rare nodes can still potentially drop pink shells.
Event goes on for an entire month if making your way through gift nodes is too difficult. I imagine they'll give more gift bags later as event rewards but who knows with kusopl driving incentives.

I love sords

I love guns

AAAAAAH I just got 9S he's so cute

Do what you must, Commander.

I have already won.

phantomofthekill.com/game_closure/
RIP PoTK GBL
Guess it's Alchemist Code for me, though I'm just wandering if I should even try it since it'd probably be repeating hell.

>Dupes are possible
Well, shit. And that ticket is that kind you need 6 of to do anything, right?

>I imagine they'll give more gift bags later as event rewards
That's still what I'm hoping for. Either as the original plan, or in response to players' reactions.

don't, take this chance to be free

>dupes are posible in the swimsuit gacha, you get an outfit exchange ticket instead
>you get to roll a dupe in a gacha to get a bag which is currency for another gacha where you can get a dupe and gives you currency for another gacha

this is just ridiculous

>going through the new DG chapter on SEATame
>Zain got translated to zayin
for what purpose

same reason dios is dias. they don't care

The kind of people who translate phoneshit don't give a fuck about names
Granblue is the perfect example of that

Learn your fucking lesson and stop playing English localizations.

>Need 6
Yes I think so but I don't even have the tab available to check.

Technically you would've just got the outfit ticket straight from gacha, but yes it's ridiculous. Really wish dupes for this sort of thing wasn't possible.

Can you get dupes in Star Ocean? I already have two of the nier units and want the 3rd but not sure if I should risk dupe.

>Eriko is a yandere shortstack
Just imagine if she was [s]brown[/s]

>[s][/s]

Where do you fuckwits come from

>literal shit taste
>can't even use the site

princess-connect.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Story

Some guys have been translating the story over here in a rather odd format but a translation is a translation. Pretty sure recording it and subbing the youtube video would have been better and would have taken way less effort than fighting with wikia formatting to do this shit but a translation is a translation.

bad taste, bad posts

Go back to your general please

wtf bros why do we have niggers like this here

>this is your average precumfag

Also it appears that this little girl might be next as a rarity below 3* for those interested along with Kung-fu Djeeta relatively soon who's definitely going to be a 3*

see

This seems unnecessarily high effort

What makes you think she’ll be next / a below 3* character?
Is her Union burst animation in the game files or something

Code will most likely close in a few years as well

Apparently she was in the game for a while with a generic background which might mean she'll be a rarity below 3* but keep in mind this is unreleased data and subject to change so don't get your hopes up at all.

>a few years
a lot of mobage will close in that time

How long did it take for the last AL shitposters to fuck off? Are Precum posters officially the biggest shitposters yet?

Its what I meant, if someone recorded the episode on video then used youtube's built-in closed captioning then it'd be a far better product for everyone involved and take far less effort.

Of course, you can go the extra mile and tryhard it with something like aegis sub if you really want but the idea would be to get something really good for the lowest possible effort.

i want to make that girl a mom!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize they're still here, right?

AL? Even the chinacucks stopped posting.

They stopped posting AL, yeah. But they're still here.

why does it matter to him? He's just going to toss a tantrum that people are enjoying something he deeply hates forever.

That's at least something.

t. everyone I don't like is thread police

It is because nobody wants to talk about AL anymore, not even in the AL general

Fuck off Wata.

why

I mean, when your game is just a waifu collector where the game mechanics are very well understood at this point and the story is virtually non-existent, it makes sense that there's nothing to really talk about.

wait there is no story???

>PriConn general shouldn't exist
>PriConn playerbase is cancerous mutation from GBF
Sometimes you just have to make sacrifice. Oh well.

>Supposed mega shitposting EOPs went to King's Raid general without issue
>Priconne posters still shitposting offtopic more than a week later
AL was a JP edition too, is this proof that people who play JP games were the shitposters all along?

Collegames are fine as long as they get discussion during events.

>Did another 10-roll on Star Ocean
>Got 0 5*
Time to start saving for this year bride characters. Hoping it won't end up into a failure like this one.

>Can you get dupes in Star Ocean?
Yes. Dupes increase character stats (10 times maximum)

To be fair this is true for just about every mobile game. After a couple of weeks, pretty much all generals are held alive purely by shitposting.

I never agreed to post in the priconne general

>Waaaah mommy, people are discussing games I don't like!
>I'll teach those shitposters by derailing the thread into meta shitposting!

You did by posting in /mbgg/ which is only for games that can't maintain their own general.

Good thing the opinion of a single user doesn't matter.

Don't think for a minute that the EOP hoard that latched onto KR didn't have a ton of shitposters. The difference here is that the majority of games discussed on /mbgg/ are I'm runes and that's probably a big turn off for them.

More proof that PriConn is shitpost material, in one way or another. Why do we want this game here, again?

Iris Zero wasn't worth CCing right?

only one user is spamming new priconne threads with the same outdated OP

shironeko.me/article?id=90930
correct

To contribute to the discussion, I found this google sheet with the exact priorities of who goes where in Priconne.

This isn't updated with Jun but it has everyone else.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTKHUnICj0JrTkXwaiO0Kirj8il7itwJxWXf0HOg8T6VnJCdUKfNUVm9BHE604R5hYiaDGCq30PMaHS/pubhtml

based shitposter

based shitposter

based shitposter

Jun goes before Akino and I think someone said she goes before Nozomi

pastebin.com/sWV7CdHh

Updated the pastebin with that. Anything else that should be added? I think its pretty much finished between this, the Japanese wikis and the other English resources.

should mention that you get 1200 coins from VH without killing the boss and it will take x amount of days to get maho or nozomi

>Eriko shitposter is the guy handling pastebin

Fuck off shit taste idiot

Still surprised how strong that project mage got with CC. Guess I'll do her or Charlotte, probably her since Judah should have thunder covered forevwr with CC.

>spend the currency ive been saving for the past month on gacha
>get nothing

now i remember why i hate mobile games

pastebin.com/q4V12gRw

Done

just imagine if you got the girl tho

>Shows who you wouldn't want to CC
This is a good guide. gamewith seems to suggest everyone.

>Get the girl you never wanted 5 more times
Luck is a cruel mistress. And Emilia a shit

does anyone actually like collabs? They've always seemed shit to me

>Not CC your favorites
Tfw I CC Sharehouse Rain for fun despite he is somewhat suck because he doesn't have damage cut passive and his skill range is shit. Flying motorcycle was the best thing I did in Sierra event.

What happened to /padg/?

Princess connect more like crash connect

Pasu Meme

>Daily 1*
These daily rolls are a scam

I think they're fun if they're for things you're already into.

Haven't really felt that way about any of the Shironeko ones, but I'm still okay with them if they bring cute girls.

please play global potk

Did someone say PasuMemo?
The new enemies after the update are pretty cool.

>Less than 1k players at the moment
Dead on arrival.

>put the new girl in my arena team
>heals for nothing
>does no damage
>barely gets off burst which does nothing and then dies to enemy hatsune's burst
Why is she ss again

She's supposed to be a tanky wall so your other 4 characters can actually be useful and do things while she stalls at the front