>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation script is fully translated, but release is pending. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

heroesoflegend.org/forums/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ded

Why did CS have to ruin him?

I want to rub Kevins spear for good luck and fortune.

A shame about no more edgy Randy.

Well remember to walk on eggshells around flame. He has the translation now. And he may have an autism fit if you insult him and delete fucking everything.

NISA
WINTER 2018
COLD STEEL III
PC SWITCH PS4

Your sister just got kidnapped/is probably being violated this very moment and your dad just got shot up with machine guns and could die.

But i guess if you want to parade around the country in your gundam so you can hang out with your high school classmates that's ok, too.

> not updating Ao status to never ever in OP

carefree Randy is better

Calvard when?

Never ever, just like Ao and CS3.

>pending release

If Flame finished 20% editing in 2 weeks then probably like 2 more months~ until patch release? Guren also said they might need to do more testing too but if they're just changing text it probably won't need much extended testing really would it?

Or do you think it will be longer

anyone know how to stop the auto-advance in Zero? i sometimes look at a portrait for too long and forget to read the text and then i miss it because it goes at its own pace.

No one knows. Flame could just be like "shit, I don't want to work on it this week" and not get any work done. Or he could drop it entirely or hold it off and say he wants to fully edit it like Geofront with Zero.

2 months at the earliest, there's always delays and stuff so I'd guess like 3-4 months. Not to mention that another bait and switch could happen and they could just choose not to release it even then. I'm not falling for another "for sure".

But I mean given that he's finished 20% in 2 weeks seems like he intends to not stall it for too long does he?

I just hope Guren keeps us updated on the progress. I don't think I can take him just going silent for 3 months and just taking on faith that the editing is hopefully progressing.

Sky 3rd voice patch when?

Guren doesn't care, at least for now.
Maybe next month he won't be as burnt out from translating and might think about things more.

How stronk is he now?

I just don't get the mindset of putting thousands of hours into translating something and then not giving a single fuck about actually getting it released. Not as if he's even the first I've seen like this, or the worst case by a mile, but still always confounds me a bit. If I put so much time into something I'd be thrilled to finally get it out there.

How can you be so sure though? It was entirely in her head, and there was a stone spawned afterwards, much like how Ragnard can do. Ragnard probably made himself seem like a child in order to not scare her, and obviously so he could interact with her. It's not the first time either, other arcs show the stone he made, the "happiness stone" being mentioned, like the one Shizuku finds for her father in Zero.

Just play it.

At this point I'd ignore them. The PC Chinese Ao version is going to be publicly patched going forward none of the cloak and dagger BS. Just keep reporting what you'd like fixed and it'll get done. If the script gets leaked that will be nice it'll get dropped in as well.

Well since it seems Ao won't be out for a while anyone got a NG+ save for PC version of Zero?

Ehhh I don't want machine translated NPCs though...

Well, I think I'm gonna keep slowplaying through Zero. Took me almost 2 weeks to get near the end of chapter 1 so far so hopefully I can draw the rest of the playthrough out at least another month or so and then see just how much life sucks by how much progress has been made at that point, if any. Maybe things will work out somehow...

NISA
WINTER 2018
XSEED TAKEOVER

Stronger than Laura, weaker than Shrek Rean according to japanese powerlevel threads.

XSEED has got Sen III user. Were you sleeping or what?

they can have the rest of cold steel, erebonia is shit anyway. i'll read about how it ends at the Clavard Library in the next game.

>I just don't get the mindset of putting thousands of hours into translating something and then not giving a single fuck about actually getting it released.
He's just incredibly burnt out, I worked on long projects like this and I can relate to how he feels, it's not that he doesn't care anymore, it's just that he's mentally fatigued.

same here. I don't give a fuck about CS and actually never did.
But I can't wait for Calvard. Hope it'll be less cheesy and less waifu-ish

Strong enough for McDude to check him out and go "heeeeeee omoshiroi"

So strong they had to lower it gameplay wise because he'd have been too op.

So he is just being a cock sucker. Good to know. Fuck that shitter.

>your genes will never be this perfect

Guys, don't panic, just remember that exactly one year ago we didn't have 3rd, Zero, CS1 and 2 on PC, and never ever posting was at its peak.

I wonder what he would do knowing his work is in the hands of a cancer e celeb who if he got his feelings hurt could send all his work to trash.

It depends entirely how the project went, there's times when you finish something and aftee putting thousands of hours into it you are somehow not sick of it and the project went great and you learned a lot and let's put on the computer of literally everyone, and some other times it doesn't go well, you hate the thing now, shit is still broken and you're just done here it is for whoever wants it (or not release anything at all) and leave me alone, I didn't make this.
I have definitely been on both sides of it and stuff is just like that, sometimes you also bounce back, sometimes you just forget about it and really move on and it was just another thing you did, it's rarely considered wasted time or effort (we don't have anything better to do anyway). I usually have this happen in the middle of things I'm doing but it happening at the end isn't that weird.

Is flame that kinda guy? I'm getting nervous here.

Some things never change.

Quit the output on falcom games and xseed also released quite a bit themself.

>Spend Cs1 giving her recipes so she can improve on her cooking
>She now gives me the last recipe in Cs 2

Cute.

Never ever posts are always going to be a thing, there's no escaping it.

It's in the latest Zero PC patch.

From his previous comments i would say yes. Drama whores always do this and Flame has proven to be a drama whore.

ZENIMAX MEDIA
WINTER 2018
HOSTILE TAKEOVER OF FALCOM
TODD HOWARD CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF FALCOM 2019

Little Ragnard's explanation of things is just too weird to come from an old and wise dragon. He wouldn't just spout out about his "issues" he has been having being so young.

Big Ragnard is probably much older than 500, and wouldn't have those problems in the first place.

I'm ok with never playing Ao. Zero is a masterpiece, but something must have happened at falcom between Zero and Cold Steel because everything i love about the series is gone in the Erebonia arc. I'm too afraid to find out Ao is where it all went wrong.

But outside of CS 1 and 2 (which were done already) the rest were being worked on for a long time already (Ao is kinda recentish I guess).

STOP SAYING WINTER 2018

Hopefully someone at least leaks the text if not the iso

ao better than zero

That's just how his child self perceives things, i'm guessing he made himself a child in mind too. I mean, it makes no sense for him to have a descendant when there's no indication of other dragons around, plus, the description in the arena says "it kinda looks like Ragnard..." or something like that, so i wonder if it's not really him.
The whole door was trippy as fuck, i wouldn't be surprised if it could go either way, but i'm more inclined to believe that Ragnard is going around giving children dreams in order to help them overcome some problems they're having, no matter how small, and gifting them these stones to give to their loved ones. The little dragon also knew about the Aureole, and the glorious.

Even if they do release it I'm going to be so angry that I won't appreciate it and I feel really bad about that. I want to like their hard work but also what the fuck are they doing?

Remember when we thought ys8 would release 1 year ago?

All those fancy dishes and a fucking tomato soup is all she could come up with?

I disagree. Zero was way more consistent. So was 3rd.

no one really cares about ys, to be honest

Bet that fucking tomato soup gives 200 CP tho.

I feel like zero is better than 3rd if I treat them as standalone experiences. If you consider the greater context then 3rd might be the best game I've played in my life.

The Tomato soup gives a ton of CP per use.

I bought the limited edition for the bookends.
I needed bookends and they look nice.
I'm happy about it.

The game is kind of bad though.

>3rd might be the best game I've played in my life.
the absolute state of /fg/

Rixia is everywhere.

Son you need to play more games.

What a slut.

>Womb tattoo

didn't like 3rd personally. Ok, Kevin's story was well-handled and some doors were interesting, but I found it pretty boring overall.
Gameplay-wise it was fun though.

But I enjoyed FC and SC muuuuuuuuch more.

Yeah it gives CP because you get it late but the dish as food is really not fancy.

I stand by it, it had so many great moments that either cap off established threads or create new threads for Crossbell/Erebonia to deal with.
Also Kevin's story is good and quite concise in the game.
I really liked the chapter where you need to fight these friendly heroes that you've heard so much about in 1 and 2, when overdosing heavenly bliss kicks in as you're about to fight Philip.

I do not understand people who dislike 3.

>I know we're all celebrating and stuff but, MONEY!

How high is Hugo in the jew scale? Even Becky got a little annoyed.

What should we discuss next?

I bought the limited edition of Ys Seven for that cute map, played the game twice and then kinda forgot about the series.

The only thing I disliked was that so many good equips were bound to very low drop chances instead of buying or crafting or earning.

How to find Flame.

Highest jew level.

You found Him.

Is the Earth flat?

Fuck you, flame.

no Ao for you, boy.

>suddenly dungeon crawling+vn
>suddenly no npcs
>kevin is cool but too detached so you can't come to care about him easily and ries barely gets any focus/development till the end where they dump it all in once
I don't hate it but it's not difficult to see why it didn't resonate with people after fc and sc.

Ys Bookends?

SC is honestly my least favorite of the Sky trilogy. FC is great as an introduction, but SC is such a clusterfuck of retreading. You pretty have to make like four complete round trips around Liberl with no fast travel whatsoever. Doing a completionist run of the game is insanely tedious.

I like 3 a lot too, but Zero is my favorite one so far.

Hes still at least 500. So probably just going around learning shit.

Plus the arena is the arena. That shouldn't be considered for anything. I don't think Loewe and Cassius ever really met for a long period of time for instance.

Autism

Got hit with a titty nerf.

How can this one autism sword girl be so cute?

The description is a hint is what i'm saying. Of course none of the arena is canon.

I think zero is extremely good too but it doesn't have the same impact as 3rd since you aren't as attached to a bulk of the cast.
I think chapter 3 in zero is fucking fantastic.

Just wait until CS3 where his Jewness actually tanks his chances with Becky.

Walter and that blue haired chick are also two of the most boring Enforcers.

Well, I always played it casually, never got a care in a world about getting everything and all. But story-wise and character-wise it really was something, even if the first part is pretty weak :
>get in a region
>ohw smth strange
>it must be society!!
>it's for an experience niahaha, but i'm done here

4 times in a row.

>You will never love someone this much, to the level of being uncomfortably cute and mushy for onlookers

It hurts.

post qts

check heroesoflegend.org/forums/
and gbatemp forums