/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

>wpsg guilds
Cataclysm
(H) - hades-wow.com/ - Hades - 1x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg
jewbook.com/gabrielle.plain?lst=100009436112299:1440106438:1519939655
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone is going to Kronos 3 on March 31st. Mark your calendars.
>VPN ban
>No cash shop/character auction/trade
>No corrupt admins
>No intent of shutting down when Classic launches
>Chinese/Russian populations confined to Light's Hope and Nighthaven
Light's Hope is killing off Lightbringer to make way for their new server, Wangbringer, the first official Chinese realm where they can go full P2W without faggot EU/NA players trying to 'expose' them.

As a dirty euro should I go horde or alliance on Gummy? I heard a ton of NA are on alliance?

>no corrupt admins

imagine believing such a thing exists on any private server after all these years

pupper pals are NA and Alliance
NO SHOES EU and Horde

contrary to what the shills say, the server is mostly eu. peak hours is about 2-3pm server time which is 7-8pm eu. population drops by half by 6pm server. either faction is okay but keep in mind most guilds are mixed which means youll be raiding at really odd times.

no thanks, we're staying on LH. even if the they sell TF bindings (all servers do), they try to keep it "Blizzlike" and don't have custom changes like respec cost and removed battlemasters.

it's pretty even honestly, the only real raiding guild horde has at this point is EU
Id recommend horde because you won't be forced to raid with nugrizzly but it's your call

>peak hours

you mean 400 players?

Yeah I remember back in 2005 on my NA server, English speaking players were a minority and it was at least 75% Chinese. K3 will be mostly English speaking players so that is NOT blizzlike.

>staying on an overpopulated chinese realm with corruption throughout the entire staff. gms that provide benefits to their guilds/friends, admins that sell unbans, gold, items, characters and work directly with their partner gold sellers.
If K3 doesn't crash and burn there's very little chance Light's Hope fresh will be anything more than a Chinese realm. You'll have some English speakers trying it out but once they realize the population has become 90%+ Chinese, because most of the NA/EU players migrated to K3, they'll flood back to the semi-fresh English speaking server.

Can anyone invite me to the sunwell guild on horde?

I'll go horde then

I always thought K3 was going to take a good chunk of the population and end up being a 3-4k EU/NA realm, no matter what Light's Hope did, but since they announced plans to merge Lightbringer with Darrowshire/Anathema a month after Naxx releases on Lightbringer, that has changed drastically. They are essentially killing off Lightbringer with the merge and then release of a fresh realm a week after the merge. Outside of raid logging there's no reason to start or continue on Lightbringer unless you're already raiding.

Thus it comes down to K3 vs Light's Hope fresh. I think the merge and impending death of Lightbringer will push most if not all of the EU/NA playerbase to roll on K3. Light's Hope will end up being even more Chinese heavy then it is currently. Nighthaven also has become the unofficial Russian realm. It's a perfect storm if you're looking for a true NA/EU realm with no P2W aspects, history of corruption and a majority of English speaking players.

K3 will end up with 5k~ and will potentially see a pop after Light's Hope fresh releases and the remaining English speaking players realize that its 95% Chinese.

>2000+18
>playing on a racist server

Still 30 days worth of cancer posting before the containment general is up

oh boo fucking hoo. the vanilla general has gone through hellground, felmyst, ares, hades, warmane, sunwell, memories, everyst, nighthaven shills over the past year and you're complaining about them shilling here for a few weeks. this isnt a dedicated general so fucking deal with it.

it's more that the posters from vanilla generals are cancer, not that they advertise here

>gummy ever having enough pop for a containment thread

we had a queue yesterday

>this is cancer
>LE AUNT POISONER XD STINKY DRAGON :DDDDDD isn't
ok

>we had a queue with our 200 players
>isnt gummy fantastic?

>being this mad

you bring an entire thread of shitposts instead of just a few that are natural on /wpsg/
you're cancer senpai

that was last week, felmyst is at 700 now
let me guess, surely this time it's stagnant?
surely it wont go up again like it does every week, right?

>alex stuck on Shadow Link
YIKES

>*takes baby sip of bud light*
FUCKING BLIZZARD
>*slams desk*

Natural state of /wpsg/ is dying after 10 posts, because the regular cucks just sit in their discord.

at least we have dedicated shitposters like lumikaru/kaarel and druidwaifu that shit up the thread on top of the discord.

>level to 30 on felmyst last week
>run into a grand total of two other players
yeah.. about that growth...

/wpsg/ had been doing just fine before reddit general showed up

very rude, we are primarily from discord.

dude is seriously bad at video games. he gave up on donkey kong because it was too hard. he isnt playing multiplayer games because hes awful at them. when he was playing pubg he always died within the first five minutes. there was one clip where he had a shotgun and missed an unarmed dude eight times and got melee'd.

>im not going to help any other streamers because they're all hypocrites and flip flop back and forth. they have NO conviction

STICK WITH YOUR GUNS GUYS!!!!

this is painful. he cant even handle a childrens game without getting confused. what a fucking mongoloid.

NO.
CHANGES.
WE WANT VANILLA TO BE VANILLA, JUST LIKE NOSTALRIUS.

streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg

>Anti-Alex shill desperately trying to kill our only hope for hard Classic
Come on, I know Dodgykebaab, (((J Allen Brack))) and Zing Ming Hao paid you big bux for doing this so at least act like you're being paid big bux.

quitting this shitty guild next week

fuck all of you

so alex is white trash that lives in public housing.. good to know.

Also has several DUIs.
Actually to be honest this entire "scene" is dominated by truly terrible people. Even here on Veeky Forums, we have literal trannies, cat killers, pedophiles, lesser sex offenders, drug addicts, felons, and the worst of all of them: Indi

>public housing

>doing vanilla 1-60 on a tbc server with less than 2k players
jesus fuck

I know you posted this unironically but he is giving the 'no changes' movement a bad name. It's like he wants changes and knows the best way to do it is to act like a retard. Blizzard isn't going to be bullied by a streamer with 100 viewers who has shilled for the scumbags running private servers with their IP and profiting off of it. They're going to listen to people who are constructive, not destructive.

>I dont care about viewers
>I would stream this game with 2 viewers

>im not playing KOTOR anymore or doing strawpolls because only 40 people watch that

Ok dude, and you're certainly giving the movement a good name by wanking to anime, spamming your niggerspeak on streams and posting bait here.

>Also has several DUIs.
i demand PROOFS

Yes, I am Oleg, but I am proud to be Oleg!! I stand alongside the ELITE at Warmane (tm). I've shilled for so many servers that my CV would be over 300 pages. Lordaeron? ez. Blackrock? 2ez. I am aware I am much greater than all of you in this thread, so I have taken the liberty of donating my precious time to you inferior private server fanatics in hopes that maybe you will become better people. There is no point resisting because I will win and I will keep on winning long after you guys are gone. There is nothing you can do to stop me. You hide on your rubbish servers with 100 players whilst actually thinking it's good or has 10k players. This is my true power... The manipulation of information. None of you will ever be on my level; just give up and submit to Warmane. Warmane has made so much money and has donated 1% of all of their savings to me. I've invested all of it back in Warmane's bot generators. Because of all of the capital that I have provided, we have now developed those bot machines so much that they can create clones in real life. Do you even comprehend what this means? Even after I die, there will be another Oleg, and another! This is the power of my cloning machines! You cannot compete with my infinite Olegs!!

What's the best wotlk server?

>changecucks this desperate to smear the last standing bastion of the NO CHANGES movement

>alex just said hes going to dox esfand

how can he get lost in a dungeon he has been running for four hours

So what?

>he doesn't know

I think i see the connection here.
/lhg/ is full of literal transexuals and gays (mostly the gross euroneet kind).
Alex's core audience is homosexual men.

So lightbringer is dead, which means /wpsg/ gets to suffer through thirsty faggots alex-posting.

wtf is he playing on warmane irl

wtf is that real?

Esfand might be a complete meme and a Ron Jeremy lookalike, but at least he has a personality.

Alex is 5'3" IRL.
Esfand has eaten sandwiches that were scarier than some irrelevant manlet "vanilla veteran".

b-but hes like wolverine
*extends plastic claws while wearing leather jacket*

jewbook.com/gabrielle.plain?lst=100009436112299:1440106438:1519939655

His sister's pretty hot

Staysafe has been talking shit about the dirt Alex claims to have on Esfand so long. I really want him to spill it just to spite the cocky sell out retard.

protip: all three are manlets.

>alex advertises for pantheon and gets $250 package from them
>calls other people sell outs

alex is sperging out

get in his stream and say something positive about blizzard/retail/esfand

link that on his stream. 100% guarantee he will go off.

>/lhg/ comes here since they're too new to make a new thread
>general gets filled to the brim with their cancer
>they're now discussing ecelebs no one gives a shit about
Jesus christ

30 days until the mightiest K3 is released. Which faction, race, and class are you playing?

>k3
lol

lol

only 30 days to go, just abstain from Veeky Forums for a month

dont worry. about a week before k3 comes out we will all migrate to /krog/ and this thread will die like it always does.

damnnnn son who is that

we were fine for months without you retards

>vanilla retards server hopping to do mc for another year
lmao

anything past MC sucks anyway, there's a reason every Vanilla server dies once AQ comes out.

alexs roommate is getting laid while he plays a n64 zelda emulator in his room lol

You mean when /wpsg/ was dead?

>cant kill morphaz
that just sad desu

yea because the server developers are complete retards

ahh yes truly MC speedruns and grinding rank through 16 hours/day of AV premades is the pinnacle of skill

>play on gummys singleplayer tbc simulator that he will eventually kill with a c&d he wrote himself
>play on a polish wotlk fun server
>play cat-- not even going there
>play on the official chinese realm lights hope
theres no choices. if you want an english speaking fresh realm without corruption k3 is the go to place. its got alot of hype and will certainly end up with a healthy and comfy pop at around ~5k.

>stream ends with a fresh youtube account leaving an obvious shill message with alexs hashtag statements
>tfw alex is subbing to himself with positive messages he wrote himself
lol

ranking is the worst part about vanilla
You don't even need skill, you just nolife for fucking hours of your life

>please stay on gummy's server! the server needs a second guild so my guild has someone to feel superior to!

> dont forget to go horde tee-hee

>dead 5k pop server

>isn't spammed 24/7 with eceleb gossip or samefagging
>dead
yeah it's dead, don't come back

Kronos will have a pop of 1.5k

k1 has 1-1.5k players who will all migrate over. on top of the people abandoning chinas hope. as well as other players who have been sitting on the sidelines waiting for a non-p2w fresh server with no corruption and a majority of english speaking players to open. its going to be overflowing. when people realize that lh fresh is a chinese server there will be a second wave of players moving over in mid-june.

>dies after 10 posts made from 2 unique ip's
>y-yeah guys it's not d-dead
L M A O
M
A
O

Whats the go to leveling Specc for Rogues in WotLK ?

>people complaining about things that are free
The west was a mistake

poison

All of these Kronos shills. Who is the Oleg of Kronos

:mocky:

Automute
GM of