Period: 2018-03-01 07:00 - 03-08 03:59 UTC
Edmond Dantès on rate-up throughout
One quest unlock per day.
Rewards: 6 summon tickets and 1 crystallized lore

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Quartz soon bros

pls link me to the best Raikou doujins that play into the mommy angle

>wrong previous
>earlynigger

Real thread is

reminder that the previous thread in the op is wrong, migrate

heh

Hey guys!

mods were a mistake

ummm

ohnononon

It's shitpostin' time?

you are going to reunite them, right?

I want to mate with this ojou-sama

Nah, I want my EMIYA Alter to actually enjoy himself and not be nagged by someone he doesn't even know

OH NO NO NO

mods are cool with shitposting and wrong threads so have at it, boys

Previous: was that so fucking hard rhinonigger?

It's not really reuniting if they've never met

Maybe

Fucking hell mods, at least delete the one who doesn't have a fucking OP. It takes you 5 seconds to check.

Yes, and I'm going to NP5 my Redman and 100 10/10/10 him.

MIGRATE

>Going to
Hahahahahaha

I'm planning on reuniting the entire Emiya family.

My man.

>inb4 deleted by mods because timestamp is after this one
Rintard won, may as well stay here

>not enough grails yet to 100
>making sure I have enough quartz to get the rest of his family so he isn't lonely
Priorities, friend. If you truly love someone, you sometimes have to make them wait.

LMAO

GOOD BOI

Noooooooooo

Don't let the Rinchads see this!

>Not max bonded
One job

>still don't have FSN Cu
>have pic related
I actually liked FSN Cu almost as much as Redman. I think he's mad cause I rerolled for Emiya.

Behold, the appmedia tier list up to Amakusa

>dude golden rule and charisma are amazing skills

What a waste having two 3 star Cus. They should have just made one of them a 4 star or a saber or something

>bond lvl 5
why would you grail a servant you don't use?

>7.5

>rolled everything
>no Dantes
There are still five tickets left from this event. I have not given into despair yet.

How long till /alter/ collective suicide?

>I have not given into despair yet.
rip in peace you won't get him now

Gil isn't good, but I don't see how anyone is worse than Arjuna.

Maybe if they skip Prisma or something. Otherwise you might just have to kill it yourself

How much is everything?

Jannu release

So 1 month.

>Artoria 8.5

My King!!!

Why is Amakusa so low. He's got decent card damage, Ruler defenses and his skills give him massive offensive presence. He can build NP very quickly and drop unavoidable NP bombs, especially if you give him Black Grail/Heaven's Feel.

>Artoria that high
Shit list

>gudaguda drama cd
>gudaguda anime
>himuro no tenchi
>learn with manga
How many parodies does it need?

Jannu Kuro will be a saltfest of so far unprecedented proportions.
Almost everyone wants her, there's quite a few people who saved almost all their resources for it too.

>Giving a fuck about a memelist regarding Gil by a guy who never fucking had him and was constantly told he's a retard for listing Gil so low
wow and some fuckball is regurgitating it 2 years later!

>Artoria Pendragon 8.5
>Gil 7.5
What the fuck is this list?

At this point in the game Arjuna's NP does quite a bit more while decreasing enemy defense.

It's way better than Gil's, and he has a free NP charge, which is better than golden rule

>No Carnival Phantasm parody yet
Not enough

people need to remember that this in account for no strengethenings, no break bars and general difficulty being much lighter than JP is right now

Gilgamesh before his 2 substantial buffs was fucking shit

good luck

Not a single friend of mine rolled Dantes.

I'm ready for the salt mines.

But I'm feeling that i'm going get fucked on mama banner.

No he wasn't shit

That's the point I'm trying to make, retards using Gil right now can see just how strong suboptimal units are, which is why going full gameplayfag is retarded

who?

Buster up and a only slightly worse charisma. Honestly I think there's a lot more saber and archer enemies than lancer ones, but that's hard to quantify. I'd still pick Gil over her every time

a better avenger comes out soon so it makes sense

>tfw NP2 Gil so not only is he an awesome stargen/crit buster boy but his NP's also able to wave clear and hit hard on Sabers/servants
>pre buffs
I'm glad I'm his favorite zashu.

>Waver less than 10
OH NO NO NO NO

He does zero damage and being a Ruler doesn't amount to much when his kit is relatively greedy, unlike Jeanne who can stun enemies and keep her team alive.

Why is Dantes bad besides le Quick memes?

No survivability

He's not a crit buster without Merlin you fucking retard, his only personal attack increases are fucking charisma and the base archer bonus of independent action

Now look at Titty Lancer

Avengers have second lowest star weight in the game and he has no star abs skill. He's terrible in every sense of the word.

Carnival Phantasm, it's a Slice of Life parody of Fate & Tsukihime

The game is too easy at this point in time and it's just more efficient to blow everything up with big dick damage than it is to turtle.

Also his damage is low even with the Ruler bonus and his skills just don't do enough yet. Once he gets his strengthening, Merlin comes out, and the game becomes difficult enough that you need some defense, then he'll be amazing.

He was considered better than Gil when he came out.

No survival, he lacks team buffs and his only buff is 1 turn on an already low damage servant. Avenger is cool because he's not resisted by anything and he advantages Ruler. Avenger is shit because he has no strengths so everything just hits for plain damage and he lacks proper damage increase to cover for that. He ALSO HAS RETARDEDLY BAD STAR ABSORPTION FOR A STAR GEN QUICK MEMER FUCK
Thus his damage is lowered even further. Jannu horta has many of these problems but is saved by her kit.

He's a crit buster with Victor over the moon silly, that's always enough damage if I have even one buff up. Since I've also got a 2030 Waver and a variety of supports to pull from.
Titty Lancer gets one turns worth of damage, Gil goes all night long. Unironically F2P btw, even before 2030 Gil was a workhorse.

>his kit is relatively greedy
>unlike Jeanne who can stun

What the FUCK are you talking about? The left side is Shirou, the right side is Jeanne. They're nearly identical.

Gauge decrease
Debuff removal

You solo with him obviously.

meant for

The NP user, it's entirely based on that. Jeanne's NP alone makes her a better support and Ruler option than Amakusa.

Look, I get it, you like the character

But he's not optimal, his personal attack increase is charisma. That's pitiful, his star gen is merely "good", he doesn't actually shit out stars.

When Merlin comes out, things change.

>things that I'll never see

How are you doing my Jannubros?
14 tickets and 122 quartz so far. Did I do good?

You still won't get her. You have desire in your heart user

I have about the same. I splurged the rest on Bride. What did you spend it on?

You will regret not rolling for me once the Strengthegates make me 10.0 in the memelist

>He does zero damage
>his damage is low
>his NP is worse than Jeanne's
what if I told you the differences in their NP alone make a world of difference in the roles they play?
what if I told you Amakusa has higher ATK that Squirtoria, Nero Bride,『』, and Scat?

Those servants all have an ability to increase their own damage and they can take advantage of class

>e still five tickets left fro
if you don't get him, do you plan on rerolling?

This could happen, Jeanne at one point dropped off like a rock until her NP strengthening completely changed her

There's really nothing stopping DW from giving him some real stupid shit like 50% quick on golden rule for example

I got hopedge, everyone else can fuck off.

>50 quartz
I'm not going to make it for pretty much anything

if you stop now and save up you can get merlin

Wheres Merlin

Roll for Mordred

I heard that shibafu was scouted as the new artist in FGO.

Wasn't aware pako looked like that.

how hard is this event for a completely new player

>completely new player
You can't even play the event.

so when should i start playing

You can start playing whenever, but waiting a month to try and reroll for Jeanne Alter isn't a terrible idea.

>so when should i start playing
You should've started 6 months ago.

ok, i might do that
the 5* i want is apparently more than a year away so it doesn't matter