/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #528

Crazy Eyes Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Witefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Don't do it! (unless you make early threads, then do it)
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

first for tf2 engineer

FIRST FOR MONIKA

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you

>unless you make early threads, then do it
kek
>edition

I love her too!

I love you

Yuri is a pervert!

I love Yuri!

>refusing to use an early thread is /feg/
/feg/ has almost every thread 20+ posts early because they just all move to whatever's made first

I love my wife! But this jumping out confuses us.

The real thread is here:

>trying to figure out which thread is real

>[Open]

I think it's the other one even though it shouldn't be

The one that isn't early of course

I just want to thank you all. I've really enjoyed lurking these ddlc threads.

I wish I had something to share to repay you... But here's just something I saved from an earlier thread.

I just wanted to say: I love you all.

W-was that supposed to make me feel better?

That's a strange choice but I've seen it before so at least it doesn't hurt as much

Are you doing alright, user?

>W-was that supposed to make me feel better?
Haha that's what I tried to do

>I've seen it before so at least it doesn't hurt (as much)
I know what you mean

>Are you doing alright, user?
Ah yes thank you :)

DDLC always makes me little sad but I also love to notice how something so simple can have an effect on me

I think it would have run through me most other days, but I'm doing pretty great today.
Being a Sayorifriend can be very stressful but it does make you want to dig deep for every bit of happiness you can find, doesn't it?
It's nice to care I guess.

>I think it would have run through me most other days, but I'm doing pretty great today.
I'm glad to hear

>Being a Sayorifriend can be very stressful but it does make you want to dig deep for every bit of happiness you can find, doesn't it?
>It's nice to care I guess.
yes exactly!

Although I also love all the dokis

I try to. I have an extremely hard time liking Monika. I can't really relate to Yuri and while it doesn't make her bad, I'm kind of disappointed I don't really have much to say about her.
How'd you do it user?

>How'd you do it user?
I have no idea ^_^ it's not something I chose to do

>I can't really relate to Yuri and while it doesn't make her bad, I'm kind of disappointed I don't really have much to say about her.
I know what you mean but I feel more like that towards Natsuki. Her disappearance/"death" wasn't focused on like on the others.
I just wish we got to know her little more... But that doesn't mean I don't love her. Quite the opposite.

on a kind of unrelated note
>I noticed how much Sayori pics I have saved
maybe I am a Sayorifan after all...

You sound like you're just really happy to have found the game, especially since your criticism of Natsuki is more about the writing robbing her of screentime. Danlet's just out to drag people down to his level, so I like the idea of just accepting what you want to think about the dokis as truth. Helps make up for lack of character development.
I actually have no pictures of dokis. I like to limit my exposure to dokis to here. They're inherently pretty melancholic and I really don't think a collection of things that remind me of them when I'm trying to do other things would do me much good in terms of trying to improve.
Is that strange?

>You sound like you're just really happy to have found the game
I really am! More than I ever thought I would be

>I like the idea of just accepting what you want to think about the dokis as truth.
I love that

>I actually have no pictures of dokis.
>Is that strange?
I don't know. But it doesn't matter even if it is :)

i want to cease to exist so i can be with monika forever
pic related very much it'll never happen in real life