gog.com/mix/star_wars_games_on_gog

Other urls found in this thread:

torcommunity.com/guides/miscellaneous/class-rankings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for
>but we didn't even hit bump limit on the last thread yet

Nadia is cute.

nth for jaesa a shit

And speaking of Nadia, I finally bought her the armor set I've been waiting to buy for awhile now. And it looks just as good as I thought it would.

>doublesaber sticking out of her waist
triggered.png

I'll keep that in mind. By the way, I'm the part where you have to choose between Elara and Jorgan for your second in command.

I feel bad for what happened to Jorgan and I don't wanna be biased towards Elara because waifu but I feel she is more fitting for the role.

(From last thread since it seems everyone is here now)

Yeah, unfortunately I don't think many double sabers fit very well and don't clip.

I picked Jorgan, Elara seemed too by the book and Jorgan has more leadership experience anyway (and I felt bad for him).

God I thought the Asari were the best blue alien girls.

Those chinese ripoffs? Seriously?

Chiss > Tentacle Heads > Tentacle Heads

Well, great. Choice is harder when you have that much at stake.

I'm going to choose Jorgan. Sorry Elara.

Will this effect my relationship with her?

>forgetting about best blue alien girls

No, I chose Jorgan and still got her romance.

yes, she's going to leave you at the first possible moment for a big black bull, pic related

If you check Elara's codex entry it says she's already rising through the ranks quite quickly.
Meanwhile, getting blamed for the Havoc defections is a near-permanent black mark on Jorgan's career.

It makes no difference storywise, other than a companion conversation where they tell you how thankful they are, but I think Jorgan needs it more than Elara does.

Ok, thanks. Jorgan it is then.

Jokes on you, I'm not doing any more story beyond vanilla because doing xpacs and shit after that is suicide-inducing when you done it thrice already.

Consular on Taris here.
This Nelex guy sounds exactly like this other NPC I've almost completely forgotten about. I can only remember that he's lightskin black.

>Not doing SoR for the class titles

Oh so you sayin' all lightskin blacks sound the same?

No, because Nelex is white.

>tfw only ever used "Agent" for my agent

Starting an agent. Kaliyo is a bit bitchy, but watcher two is a cute. Is her romance good even if she stays on Dromund Kaas while you're an intergalactic man of mystery?

Watcher 2 is best waifu. Best girl. Best overall of everything in game.

Don't fuck up and forget to screenshot this magic moment.

>Not using Freelancer post-Agent story
But seriously, Agent is the best title

You get your filthy paws off my waifu

I'm precisely at that point, and it's awesome. I keep escaping and trying to screenshot it, to no avail.

i would if it was a FUCKING PREFIX TITLE
WHY ARE BIOWARE SUCH COLOSSAL SHITBEANS
GOD
DAMNIT

>user, Major
>user, Master
>user, Lucky
>user, Lord

Best title, coming through.

>not Deposer of the Dread Masters
scrub

>user, Darth
>user, Mercenary
>user, Friendly

those are suffixes
I want to be Freelancer , not , Freelancer

How dare you grab my waifu.

She is my waifu and that is why you can't capture that screenshot!

I know
I made that post to highlight how stupied some titles would be as suffixes

She is the biggest slut in the game and she is your waifu! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>not even properly cherishing your memories with your waifu with high-res pictures of your best moments
You don't deserve her.

there's also some suffix titles that I'll never use because they've got grammatical errors that look stupid as fuck
>capitalized The
>missing commas
prefix titles are almost universally better

>user, Feet on the Ground
????????????????????????

Glad I'm not the only one
Name, Freelancer is just so dumb

>achievements for that shit is legacy-wide but the titles aren't
also now I want a Running with Scissors title just for the stupid goofyness
although nothing's ever going to top outer rim explorer and interesting smell discoverer combo

>Recruit Pierce
>Hear him go on about his black ops buddies
>Help him put the band back together for the mission that will win the Empire Corellia
>Can't go along because the Jedi would sense me
Why anons? Same goes for most of the other companion missions. I wanted to go save Doc's "wife" and her hospital, help Quinn kidnap Moff Dementia and save the light Sith with Jaesa.

cut to meet deadlines

What said. You only actually go with the companion in such scenarios for 1 comp per class, because of the rush to release quickly.

Typically, you get to actually help with the first non-droid companion you get. Everyone else, you just get a 'Yeah, hi, I did that thing.' line.

That made it even worse for me, since I was expecting all companions to have small missions after Vette's and Mako's examples. It's truly a shame they haven't tried to patch them in somehow, even if I feel it would be a mess if they did.

JK: Kira
JC: Qyzen
TR: Aric
SM: Corso
SW: Vette
SI: Khem
BH: Mako
IA: Kaliyo

Watcher 2 is a goddamn thot

>save the light Sith with Jaesa
Faggot detected

I wish they decided to just give every class three companions, a healer, tank, and DPS, and had a lot more focus on those characters. It would have opened up doing 4 player content with your companions as well.
JK could get T7 (Tank), Kira (Heal), and Scourge (DPS)
JC could get Qyzen (Tank), Theran (Healer), and Nadia (DPS)
Smuggler could get Bowdaar (Tank), Corso (DPS), and Risha (Heal)
Trooper could get Jorgan (DPS), Dorne (Heal), and M1-4X (Tank)

Do I have to use a special controller to play the xwing and tie games?

Like, those simulator joysticks and whatever.

Light Sith best Sith. The empire can ibly win if we replace all the backstabbing cunts with honorable warriors that aren't afraid to be tough when needed. Plus dark Jaesa is a supreme edgelord even by Sith standards, literally anyone is better than her.

It'd be more enjoyable with one, but I don't think it's necessary. You can find them pretty cheap these days, way cheaper than they used to be, so do some looking if you end up enjoying the games.

>sith
>lightside

>When Jaesa is so edgy even edgy Sith don't like her

In the setup for Makeb as an imp you're told the empire is pretty fucked and when it ends its still kinda fucked (to avoid spoilers).

If you're pub then what, is it just a mission to show how nice and morally superior you are?

Also, any solo-mode story FPs I should do before I start Shadow of Revan?

lol fag

Pubside Makeb is just trying to save all the citizens on Makeb from being blown up

Pubside Makeb is refugee crisis because planet falling to pieces
>FPs to do before SoR
the story arc for BP+Foundry/Taral+MP

SoR is like 90% solo fps 9% fetch quests, .5% broken ending quest that fucks everything up and .5% totally skippable

>it's literally what I wrote as a joke

Well shit, color me surprised.

>the story arc for BP+Foundry/Taral+MP

Could you repeat that in newbie-just-finished-main-story-and-makeb language?

The Jedi Prisoner Flashpoint arc.
Go pubside and find the questgiver (purple mission) on the fleet, and you'll do Taral V and Maelstrom Prison.
Then go impside and find the questgiver (purple mission) on the fleet, and you'll do Boarding Party and The Foundry.

>impside
Boarding Party and the Foundry
>pubside
Taral V and Maelstrom Prison
there's a droid with a purple mission marker on fleet that gives the relevant mission

huh I thought Lana was for gay relationships only

I am new to this game and I want to make someone who does the highest DPS. My brothers are going to be tanks and healers so I need to do DPS. So where do I go?

Sabo Slinger

Carnage Mara

torcommunity.com/guides/miscellaneous/class-rankings

Current DPS rankings, as you can see Gunslinger, Scoundrel, and Sentinel are probably on top. The only class I would say to not play would be Sage, their DPS has been terrible for a long time now.

I did the impside ones, do I REALLY have to do the pubside ones? I really don't want to touch my pub chars

If you want the whole story, then yes. Also, why do you not want to play on your Pub characters? It's only a couple flashpoints.

>5.2
>current

Carnage got fucked hard by the recent patch
>245TTK
>Anni/fury pulling as high as 225

Technically the pub ones happen before the imp ones

Alright, fuck that, I'll do those another time. I can't be bothered playing my pub chars at all, aside from a scoundrel I never could get myself around to leveling they bore me.

Nah you can't romance Lana unless your account is linked to blacked.com

Well it's the easiest of the three. Lowest DPS but the easiest to master
Plus Carnage is good for lvling. Fury and Carnage go hand in hand but Fury gets better way later down the line while Carnage is strong from the beginning
So really, lvl a Mara as Carnage, and then decide if you want to switch to Fury for higher DPS or stick to it once you hit max

Why do they hate lightning sorc so much?

>pub stories are boring
just play them, even if you don't end up liking them at least they're all more interesting than the Inquisitors story. You already got through Smuggler, and thats the most uneventful Pub story.

>just play them
Not him but every time I try I burn out after one planet tops.

its a turret spec for brainlets
no movement = no dps loss in actual fights compared to parses

And you don't feel the same way for Imp storylines?

>just play them

Fuck should I play stories that bring me no joy for?

>they're all more interesting than the Inquisitors story

Haven't done inq, was mulling around doing it now.

>You already got through Smuggler

Only to getting my ship back

But they're pretty mobile on single-target abilities, particularly if you get the talent for mobile casting Thundering Blast. I'm able to strafe circles around bosses and almost everything is either instant cast, proc to instant, or thundering blast.

As Fem!Agent, she's pretty much your best friend.

So you haven't actually played any of the stories, but you call them boring?

No, managed to get through all of them.

I've done JK up to about level 38, consular to about 24 and Trooper to about 15 at which point I cannot be bothered doing them any further and have no reason to.

>inb4 but THATS WHERE IT GETS GOOD

A pile of poo might be good in the centre, but you're not gonna subject yourself to eating it for entertainment purposes are you?

Then it makes no sense why you'd have trouble grinding through Republic stories and not Imperial stories. Maybe it's because you did the Imp storylines first?

If I were to try to put a reason to it, it's that I have two full-length better-written games about solving the problems of the Republic. The class stories aren't enough of a fresh perspective to be interesting to me. Conversely, there aren't a lot of games that allow you to play on the side of the evil conquest-fueled empire, let alone take a nuanced position within that (LS routes).

I want to KISS a cute Sith lord!

Why are you calling something you've never actually played bad? If anything, having a bad start is a symptom of the Imperial storylines more than the Republic ones. Inquisitor starts off incredibly dull, Agent is ok but the story only actually starts in Act 2, Bounty Hunter's is pretty mediocre. Warrior is really the only interesting Act I storyline on the Imperial side.

>two full-length better-written games
which games do you speak of?

More like Blued.com

>first fp of SOR
>jedi, temple, artifacts

Yeh, great. Just the mission for my operative.

why can't i go to my coruscant sh normally without having to pay some faggot to smuggle me in?

Because you're imp scum

You're playing a silly Sith or a filthy Imp, you have to pay the Imp tax.

>Why are you calling something you've never actually played bad?

Point me out to where I called it "bad".

I think the person that commissioned this posted their character here once
or maybe it was just a really good internet stalker