/wotg/ - World of Tanks General

Luchs edition

Clans:
EU: NOPAN - eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/
NA: NEET - na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043295/
PS4: BLAPS - console.worldoftanks.com/en/clans/ps4/BLAPS/

They are going to remove like 10 maps from the game to add one and maybe some more later.

the "asian map" is just a copypaste of sacred valley and port

Actually not but it's copied from Blitz

where can I read more about this?

Its dead stop holding on

Honestly we should just merge with wowsg we can’t even keep a thread alive anymore it’s over

Fuck off.

Action is coming~.

>feint panzer elf!!

It is pretty much the only viable solution. Their threads are also in jeopardy and our last four threads also died by lack of posters.

NO!

I some how want to buy it.
I hope you can get it for gold.

it's gonna be real money only for at least a couple patches

I'm quite sure the daily bounce, armored patrol and other sites have images of the new maps and such. If you're feeling lazy, rapid toddler made a video on some of the new maps and the ones being removed (all in one video).

are you able to test it the test server?

I'm slightly surprised that this is still a thing. Decades of internet and this shit is still here.

came here to post this

I wonder how would new vehicles fare in maps such as dragon ridge

Me on the right

Going through the older shit in my WoT folder makes me nostalgic for a simpler time.

> for a simpler time
Yes I rember when the waffle was balanced as well

Still not bumping the thread, though.

>a big, bright red tank with orange decals has better concealment than a sleeker, plain green one

merge with /wtg/ when?

PLSGO A SHIT

sure if they were even alive

PLSGO needs to please go

This is the only tier 10 med I have, is there any good set up for this? I have BiA, SS and camo minus gunner who has deadeye.
I'm not good at all with crews

fucking repairs you cunt

t-thanks

>tier 10 med

if you were a tier 5 or 6 you'd be fine but holy shit, tier 10 man

If I decided to go with the 105mm on the ARL, what tanks would I potentially have trouble with of I didn't use skill rounds?

Why would you not use gold?

can't afford apparently

Are there any other lines similar to the American Medium Tree? It's the only line of tanks I enjoy playing, everything else blows in general (with some tanks being fun)

Ah, if you can't afford to shoot full premium don't bother with the 105

Jap mediums from tier 8 and up are pretty good.

That sounds like a long grind for the reward desu. My highest tier tank is the T-20

Sorry. I didn't know you where new.

I can afford it, I'm just a cheap shit. I mean, 165 base penetration ain't bad for a tier 6 heavy, right?

Post tanks that you can't win with no matter what you do.

It's not about the penetration. The 105mm does 330 alpha with gold rounds. That gun has horrible stats aside from damage so if you are going to use it go for broke.

165mm pen is better than 90% of other T6 heavies, but going with the long 90mm will save you a lot of headache in tier 8 matches if you're looking to avoid skill ammo expenditures.

Is that the tier 10 amx 30? Why? Just stick with the tier 9 one, it's 100% better. And prwttier. No ugly tumor on top.

The tier 9 is the one I hate. The gun is horrible and misses all the fucking time.

If an engine has 10% fire chance will equipping an automatic fire extinguisher lower it to 0% without expending it?

9 %

the auto extinguisher lowers the 10% chance of fire by 10% - so you still have a 9% chance.

FINALLY!

>tfw this cuckholds my T69 even further

Oh right I remember why I quit playing this game.

They put 225,000 exp from my T49 onto the Bulldog which I already elited and leads to nothing. I had 225,000 out of 230,000 exp required to get the Sheridan, and they fucked me over.

I also had 190,000 exp on the RU251 that they put onto some shitty SPIC wannabe.

Comapring the pershing and patriot is so sad. the pershin is veeeery slightly faster has less armor and 40 less ap pen

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

This tank triggers me so much.

>mod 46
>looks like a late 50s tank
>uses an american gun from 1952

I really hate WG.

Is the Panther line any good? I got the Panzer III E and it's good, but the rest of the line looks like trash to me, specially that tier IV Heavy. I don't mind shooting gold. Also, dont let this thread die, Yurotrashbags.

is of historical accurate comrade)))))))

DW2 is bad, Vk 30.01 H is also bad, VK 30.02 M is fun, but panthers are bad, again, and then there's e fiddy

>Do well
>Lose
>Do poorly
>Lose
>Play tank I don't care about and get two shotted
>Lose

Life is suffering.

The line has a lot of turds but it's worth for the E50.

Why would you ever play the T69?

>TDs can't car-

>t8 E25

i find it fun™ cause autoloaders are fair and balanced

You do realise you will eventually have to pierce O-I from the front? And that you're going to need at least 173mm pen to get past the completely straight area behind the MGs? How are you going to accomplish that without the skill ammo?

Okay but there are autloaders that are a lot less shit.

He's an idiot. If you use the 105mm on the ARL you load for the 30 extra damage. The pen is irrelevant.

yeah but they're at tier IX/X and it's a cancerous credit sink balance clusterfuck
Only thing I legit want is Lorrain fowdy tonnes but I no longer feel like paying a dime for this game
especially when spaghetti premium will most likely surpass it as well because not even premiums are safe from powercreep at this point

Do you not have premium?

Nah I take week (sometimes month) long brakes from playing so that would be wasteful besides I still have plenty of boosters If I force myself to grind anything

So do I. Just buy a year when they offer it discounted.

Anyone kinda tired of playing around armor and just say fuck it and play tanks with high alpha explosive guns now?
shit like ikv 103, t49 and fv4005 where you can chunk squishes and splash heavies for some of their hitpoints and rolling in the angry PMs

HE will be the meta this time next year.

I like armour if you can use skill to hide it's weak points or exploit them. Type 5 and other offenders can fuck off.

you should care about winning in videogames where you could conceivably beat the enemy team with mild assistance

Should I buy a Skorpion G?

Penetration RNG removal when?

that's the only RNG element I really like.

would rather they just toned down the range on the damage rolls and tightened dispersion on all guns when fully sighted and stationary

> he doesn’t own a scorp g in 2018
Wut

> stationary
never use that word again it in wg's eyes means camping

>haven't played in 6 months
>feeling the urge to play again
How do I stop myself?

so staying stationary the whole game is 'camping'? wow, when will WG remove artillery aka THE CAMPIEST VEHICLE CLASS IN THE GAME

> staying stationary the whole game is camping
no aiming, firing , then moving again is camping friendo get with the times

Why should you move when you can hit 90% of the battlefield anyway. Flawed logic desu.

You already know the only way.

truly it is of great balans)))))))))))))

> pre buff arty
More alpha and pen
> buffed arty
More splash
Stun
Faster reload
More accurate
Prem he
Less pen and dmg
So now instead of getting hit by arty once a game for 900 now you get hit 9 million times for 400 pre shot
Totally a nerf tho

It's a miracle, /wotg/. I kept about a 36% WR in the Type 62 for nearly five years, no matter what I did. Been playing it again this week and I've won nearly every game with a super unicum WN8. Her WR is about to crack 50%.

Did the light tank re-balance really make this that much better for the tier or am just having better luck?

>premium he
Nigga they always had premium HE.

forced 50

>Look up Warhammer Total War 2 stuff
>First couple results are from CuckyBabby
Will I never be free of this shit?

>people still play this piece of shit game

insane. why do you keep pouring time in a shitty, boring, unbalanced russian f2p ? put too much money on it?

it is because you're all anime loser and wot is the only thing you're good at?

but i dont like anime

>implying anybody here is good at this game

t.orange