Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Guides 2: dota2.gamepedia.com/Guides
Cosmetic Simulator: dotaloadout.com
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 Analysis: datdota.com
Personal Statistics: dotabuff.com
Personal Statistics 2: opendota.com
Personal Statistics 3: stratz.com (beta)
Hero Stats, DPS Calculator, & Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2

>NEWS & STREAMS
gosugamers.net
liquiddota.com
dota2protracker.com
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

dota2.gamepedia.com/Winter_2016_Battle_Pass#Path_of_the_Blossom_.28New_Bloom.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shiet

>AA
>Ancient Apparition: Level 25 Talent changed from 4 Charges of Cold Feet to 900 AoE Cold Feet
N I N E H U N D R E D
A O E

>dotards will defend balancing the entire game through hero talents but not touching the core game mechanics in 4 year

>aa + tidehunter the new meta

WHY IS ICEFROG CONSTANTLY NERFING PUDGE? The hero gets no competitive play but icefrog seems to want to dumpster the hero even more with the boots and bounty change as well as Rot being constantly nerfed

He should just delete Pudge, Techies, and Invoker

this is why. I literally get him every game (yes I'm 2k)

Don't reply to him, just report. Mass reports still works, dotards.

did your ass get ravaged by a good pudge like icefrog probably did?
you get him every game because he's actually a fun hero that can support, making him shit won't change it in the SLIGHTEST

>AA can finally clear creep waves
>at lvl 25

can someone explain me the mini-mage in the demo??

>havent played dota 2 for like a month
>have been playing casual dust 2 cs go
>even if you lose the game you feel good because you killed 2-3 people every round
>even if you lose you feel good being top fragger
I think part of it comes from the fact that everyone is equal in a game of CS while in dota, everyone has a hero with abilities and farm priorities so if you dont accomplish certain things you're supposed to accomplish, then you're BAD.

alright the frog actually has no fucking clue what the fuck is going on
rip game it was fun 5 years ago

I mean you can still net through bkb

but he hasn't posted in this thread yet?

he's fun to play but really annoying to play against. I really wish his spells wouldn't go through spell immunity, I can never TP out when he's in my game.

reddit

the reason dota is bad now is because your individual performance matters literally ZERO

imagine if in CSGO you get 7 kills but then in the middle of the game the enemy with 0 kills you once so then they average your kills and his kills and you both get 4 kills now

thats what dota is right now

based frog making a NEW ITEM IRRELEVANT IN 1 FUCKING PATCH

Because after 7.07 he was ridicilously OP so everyone was hating on him. Next patch mini AM was introduced in demo so everyone can vent their anger on him.

>making meme hammer a slave to the fishslut
No, meme hammer must be for all the memers not just slutty fishes

There is at least one blatant shitposting before my post. Mods don't play all games, so they can't really tell the difference between these shitposting and legit criticism. That's why you dotards should do your part.

The effective range is pretty absurd

good, even more ppl will quit this game after this patch. Valve has no clue.

>tfw I can steal BS's kills and he won't die as a result

it's all about the details with this frog

>tinker nerf
WE DID IT REDDIT

True true, also getting clutches is ten folds better than getting rampages because every kill is proof that you're better than the killed dude on equal grounds while in dota it's like wow you outfarmed the noob enemy carry, wow you got good supports that zoned and pulled, wow their draft was bad good job buddy. There are so many factors in dota 2 that you yourself as a player is diluted to nothingness, while csgo is just like two niggas with guns

Reminder that this is LITERALLY a venezuelan redditor poster

and now you can cast cold feet on enemies that are already cold feet'd again

so will willow become first pick/ban tier, tier 2 or very situational pick?
she is strong overall but pretty weak in the early levels tbqh

duno was she nerfed ?

So what new gamebreaking bugs does he have with the Morph change?

untouched

>praising a low skill ceiling team game for scrubs that can't play quake
Sasuga "I'm to bad to play a real RTS" dotards.

don't play Lotto ever.

Shit game down the gutter, LoL king again and Pubg will rule steam. Thanks OSFROG.

>Hero can root you in place for a fucking year and casually scoop off half your health at level 3 in exchange for a pittance of mana

Gee user I don't know, you tell me

LMAO, that shit is never seeing the light of a pro game

someone explain to me the purpose of this
>* Visage: Added secondary ability on Visage to make the nearest Familiar land each time it is clicked.
doesnt it just make using familiars more complicated for nothing compared to tab clicking?
t. brainlet

You can tell from the broken english on his "elaborate" baits.

more importantly offlane willow? or mid?

7.00 casualfag babbbies still trying to defend this shit game. LMAO

Here is a reality check since 7.00

>tfw you can't possibly miss now

Trends occur over time, people didn't just stop playing immediately at 7.00 people gradually stopped playing over the past few years, the disaster that was reborn is the reason this game is dying

The cd shown in the icon is the lowest one of all gargoyles. You just need to keep track of which bird used stone form first.

>Boots of Speed: Movement bonus increased from 40 to 50

It makes thing all around smoother to have the option inbuilt in your hero, I guess, more hero control time. I suck at micro so that would have helped here and there in the past.

>Sasuga "I'm to bad to play a real RTS" dotards.
What do single player games have to do with dota?

why am i dying
how do i stop dying and live forever

>sudden decrease after december when 7.00 released.
>reborn

>DW in cm but pango is not
huh, strange
willow feels more busted than pango

500 gold though. Wind lace buff

Like I don't know how to explain these basics to you if you aren't going to listen. This isn't how trends work at all, people slowly disengage from something, which if you looked at your own source the game has been declining since reborn which literally mirrors what I'm trying to tell you.
As much as redditors like yourself like to believe that people care about patch notes, 90% of the people who play this game couldn't care less about patches. They don't leave the game based off balance, casuals want shit like guilds n shit, half of these features where removed in reborn and still haven't been replaced.

dota is a team game, what did you expect? individual performance in the grand scheme of thing never mattered even pre 7.00 even on dota allstars

you guy must have played another dota to even say that, dota was always about playing as a team together and one weak teammate could cost you the whole game

mid for sure
she's very level hungry and her skillset works well in mid to zone the enemy hero and to dodge ganks

>purge patch review with 3.8k viewers
not even redditards are interested in this game anymore

Unremovable AoE living armor is the most retardedly OP thing I've ever seen
Good thing it never happens because it's level 25 but what the fuck, that's autowin

you are clueless.
Since reborn the playerbase only increased until 7.00, now go figure out yourself basic statistics.

Tfw I had a dream of receiving an Artifact invite

Still remember 2011 December 25.... icefrogy ruined my life

Doom move speed talent is bugged. Speed keeps going up and down for no reason.

It's not permanent aura around treant but
units in aoe get it when it's cast you retar'd

I hope to god you never get involved in any sort of financial trading, you'll be hanging yourself withing 6 months after losing everything you own.

>reborn is released
>significant jump
>literally everything past feb 2016 is down hill
I'm pretty sure there was some event going on during that jan - feb jump. Literally this is such a fucking simple concept to understand, how is ti going over your head? People where ready to leave this game before 7.00 came out

>10 minute queue for fucking unranked allpick
>when you finally get a game it's all fucking subhuman brain syphilis patients that need to be gassed

>actual brainlet.

stop replying to him dude

are you saying the holocaust never happened

>turn off free hats
>mass exodus of bot accounts
>meanwhile hours played just keep going up
you are a gigantic retard

>September 09, 2015 Patch release of reborn

holy shit dude you are ltierally a brainlet.

two amazing posts of ' I also don't understand how to observes trends' and literal 'LE SECRET RUSSIAN HATTING BOTS'
Starting to realise that the game is dying because it's player base is so insanely stupid they probably died chocking on forks n shit like that

How should I play her dotards?

>Dragon Knight: Agility gain reduced from 2.2 to 2.0
>Dragon Knight: Level 10 Talent changed from +30 Attack Speed to -20% Breathe Fire Damage Reduction

Was this necessary? I'm still going to spam the fuck out of him in my Archon games

what the fuck are you even talking about holy fuck are you all actually this fucking braindead? Pls don't respond with some actually retarded shit like 'HURR CAUSATION ONLY OCCURS IMMEDIATELY CAUSE MUH BRAN CANNOT COMPREHEND LONG TERM OBS THAT SHIT LIKE THIS LITERALLY REVOLES AROUND'

>when the one doesn't release the brainletism.

>straight gaining even after reborn up until 7.00 then sudden massive disposal, sure it wasn't 7.00

what a retard.

>cant explain why the game is being played more than ever despite the player base "dropping"
top retardposting
how can anyone compete

holy fuck guys I took a shit and now all my money is gone! Can you believe that taking that shit lost me all my money!

why the fuck do people even care so much, dota playerbase is fine
Valve would still be updating dota if it had TF2 playerbase, less frequently sure but it would still be alive

>divine top 700 and top 4000 playing with their literal crusader friend
>he is playing pudge
>fed silencer so much he actually had 5 base int at lvl 14
lmao

>replying to bait every time
That's why he's still here.

Also bought Aghs and it crashed the game

>Few hundred thousand players at all times of day
>"DOTER IS DYING"

It's like people have never played another multiplayer game, dota is huge. It could lose half it's players and still be huge, most online steam games are dead.

>>straight gaining even after reborn up until 7.00
>straight gaining
Do you wear a helmet when browsing the internet?

I swear to god if you are talking about the 5 month period after reborn don't even fucking reply I'm actually talking to people who have no idea what 'long term' means and actually believe in instant causation holy fucking shit are you all high shcool drop outs or some shit?

>dying means its going to be dead
>losing huge amount of players due to obviously objective shit patches, why play casual dota2 when u can play LoL and its already better than dota2 at it?
>explain to me how can dota2 gain players, it will just lose from now on until it will around 100k only russians and peruvians playing.

Remember to post 六四天安門 事件 if a Chink decides he wants in on your region.

this second part of this is for you

>this dedicated venezuelan deadgame lolshitter redditard poster
Venezuela is literally the nigger of south america.

you could always bkb out retards, the difference now is that you can blink n shit

>basic statisticlet
Dota2 gained more than ever during reborn and lost more than ever since 7.00
now plebbit is that way

just forces him to buy attack speed items
which he already does

DotA 2 is actually more balanced and fun than ever. The Drop off is mostly happening to third worlders and americans as patches become harder and harder to spam a single hero for mmr. In my EU west games my team is now always english speakers, russians are a thing of the past. Match finding times have increased a little, but for a better team and a better game I'm happy to wait 3 minutes for a match.

That's why people cry for region lock more than ever.
The only people enjoying dota2 now is 2-3k mmr people, look at twitch streamers literally full of russians. LoL won the MOBA war after all. good

what any of that have to do with my statement

>people didn't just stop playing immediately at 7.00

>patch that banned all the retarded venezuelans that spammed invoker in USE for 6 months
>a retard with nothing to do shitposting for 16 hours a day in d2g
Amazing coincidence, right?

>you can win alone
>but its a team game
>look at boosters how they cheese and rage at others, buuut its on you
>its a team game user, but get good
>comeback is good, you can solo dont feed
>but teammates feed
>its your fault why cant you 1v5

The absolute state of dotards and the shit state dota2 is in. They have no clue and its good that this game is down the gutter.

>Playerbase has declined
>Third world players have decreased
>"People cry for region lock more than ever."

Your statement makes no sense in response to anything I said, I don't even think you know english well. Therefore you are one of the third worlders sick of this new good era of dota, I hope you quickly move to LoL and stop shitting up our /d2g/

>gained more
I actually have no idea how to get through to you this is unbelievable. Ok, so when looking at numbers like this we want to look at things beyond just he first 6 months, like what you are doing with reborn right now. The reason we don;t do this is because other factors can be contributing to the games growth.

this
is
exactly
what
is
aheppning
here

dota2.gamepedia.com/Winter_2016_Battle_Pass#Path_of_the_Blossom_.28New_Bloom.29

The 90k average concurrent correlates with eh dates of new bloom, the event where you get free hats for playing a mini game. If we then look past the new bloom we see a very significant decline in overall playerbase for the following 6 months leading up to 7.00. Like I said earlier, trends occur over time, people where already leaving dota 2 the 6 months before 7.00 in quite heavy numbers, it;s reasonable to assume that this would continue regardless of 7.00 or not

Why are you replying? Like there is already a chain of replies from ones like yours how did you think this was at all worth to post?

Dota is a russian game though.

What's a good offlane hero to win games with?