Previous thread: >Beta tome and grimoire locations
pastebin.com/bGPgDicd
>Discord
discord.gg/Zwwk5uz

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NQnEKZvp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a feeling we're gonna get wiped come release

Rats hitting you from 4 meter away after dodge, is annoying.

Latest patch notes

dodge to the side lumbrahfet

Xth for best slut

can i rebind my FUCKING rapier gun yet?????

If they nerf enemies on Recruit so much, how will shitters learn to play? Difficulty spike from Recruit to Veteran will be insane, they will just move from Recruit to complaining about Veteran.

Yes nigger.

veteran is much harder when small mobs do like a 5% of your health

yes you can
the function is called "weapon special" or something like that in the keybindings menu

15 HOURS DOWN THE DRAIN BECAUSE YOU RETARDS COULDNT STOP YOURSELVES FROM CHEATING YOUR WAY THROUGH NIGHTMARE WITH INVUL BUG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rapier gun is shit

what are some good races/classes that would work if added to the crew? would a mage of a different college work?

>they nerfed it
No fun allowed I guess.
I'm not that mad though since it made other weapons shit in comparision.

Who you calling slut? She can take on a whole stormvermin patrol!

HOLY SIGMAR

FUCK

Can i view these patchnotes somewhere? what did they do?

>huntsman kruber
Any recommendations for melee weapon?

What is this meme?

are you complaining about them wiping progress from the previous beta? you knew that was coming from the beginning

executioner

>try dagger for a laugh since it was pants in V1
>its actually the best wizard melee now

Still torn on staffs fire ball seems to be best
>beam swapped around for some retard reason
>firestorm is just a shittier drakefire cannon so you should just play bardin instead
>conflag is just a shitty fireball

What the hell is the deal with the bolt staff? I loved to homing missiles but they removed that for the career skill it seems. is there any tips or level requirements to make it usable now?

>inb4 ogre maneater mercenary

I don't get one think, whose hand is this? Nobody in Bloody Ubersreik Five have such a claw

he's memeing that they're going to reset the current beta's progress because people cheated

you bet

The shitters crying about recruit are gonna drop the game way before getting to veteran

Why it's good? Because of swings?

>unlock and play pyromancer
>fill ymbar with spells
>have to wait like an entire minute to be able to do it again
>on a character whos entire deal is spells
this doesn't feel better than battle wizard desu
having your overcharge vented for free every 8 seconds just by not being a shitter and being able to dodge was great.

Anyone found any grims and tomes yet?

here's the patch notes pastebin.com/NQnEKZvp

>progress is going to get wiped

It's still usable in close quarters, at least they didn't put a ammo limit on it. It's a pretty good compromise all in all.

Source or speculation?

there is the grimoire perk that doubles the decay rate but yeah I agree the tranquillity seems much better for spell casting. There is the top level trait that lets the homing arrow vent all your overcharge.

Are grenades a cut feature?

>mfw reached lvl 28
>mfw all these progress wipe post

That's sienna's claw from vermintide 1 newfriend

I've decided to main elf from now on, I'm sick and tired of getting matched with retards who throw my games, so I'm going to do it.

Ah, didn't notice that. I get the feeling that some class traits will be a bit like finally getting good traits on your weapons in V1 in that it'll completely change the viability of certain careers once you reach X level, whereas they might be bad before that point. I've heard unchained is nuts, so I'll probably just go back to battle wizard until I hit level 12.

>Are grenades a cut feature?
do you not have eyes?

not anymore :*)

>I'll probably just go back to battle wizard until I hit level 12.
Yeah i've not seen it yet since nobody seems to play sienna lol

The fuck is curse resistance?

Maybe, uh, resistance to curses?

It reduces the health taken away from holding books

max health reduction from grimoires is curse

Curse is the debuff you get from grimories.
So if you have curse resistance you get less max hp % reduced

reduces the "damage" you take from grimoires

I just couldn't deal with what feels like a much narrower angle that your swings hit. Dagger did feel like it might be better damage but it didn't feel as good at keeping a horde from surrounding you as the sword did.

Nice.

hi newfag

Why do incels get so mad at elf players?

>t. elf shitter

I doubt they would honestly even if bugs are about. They know to many people would outright quit if they did that.

Link?

with how much they've slowed her down in this balance patch the problems only going to get worse.

>huntsman kruber
>rat ogre
>mfw

jesus christ.
there's no way they aren't nerfing this.

You want to use it for the charge attach mainly, only use the single attack vs lone rats or bosses. you really do want to be spamming the charge to keep them off you.

Its the best option the wizard has against armour with the stabbing part of the charge attack. This coupled with the fire damage makes it better vs the northlanders than the sword.

huntsman kruber and bounty hunter are special killers, what's wrong with having a specialized class? he's trash at crowd control

They dont nerf the elf and keep nerfing Sienna, the devs are so smart that i think that Huntsman Kruber will be fine.

>No fun allowed I guess.
It had infinite fucking ammo with infinite crits and no damage falloff before. How is fixing that 'no fun allowed?'

I never thought I'd say this, but once it starts getting fixed up, I think the Keep is somehow even cozier than the Red Moon Inn, just in a different sort of way.

>Huntsman Kruber is trash at crowd control
Tell that to my halberd.

>warpfire thrower/leech mage/whatever spawns
>start charging as Markus, sword charging
>it gets one shot in the face by an arrow before I get within 10 foot of it

God fucking dammit.

I have 170 hours in V1 tho, I don't remember her having any.
Though I haven't played as her that much because she kills my fps

>succsorc or brapwizard teleports right next to me
>start hitting it
>right before the killing blow the elf shoots it from 300m ahead of the rest of the group

>brapwizard
My sides.

A lot of bad players flock to the Elf due to
1. Being the only female
2. Bows and arrows draw a dumb crowd often
3. Being an Elf

So she gets a bad rep for having bad players. Coupled with her passive which stupid people think is OP because its the easiest to benefit from gets a situation where people hate the Elf.

Its more so that Sienna is weak overall, Slayer and Zealot needs a buff, people dont realize that Ranger is a support, and failing to realize that the other classes are all pretty good: Ironbreaker, Huntsman, Bounty Hunter, and Arguably Foot Knight especially.

Probably because she wears gloves and the "claw" you're talking about is actually a glove.

>Play Sienna
>Feels like all her staffs suck now except for hilariously Bolt and Flamestorm

Am I missing something? Seems like the best staff is just flamethrower. It has zero range but it can cover an entire by itself with ease.

>1. Being the only female
don't be mean to sienna

>being the only female
i got baited

A fucking rat cunt with a neck hoop thing dragged me through world geometry and I bled out and nobody could do shit. Is that normal?

>Being the only female

>Coupled with her passive which stupid people think is OP
passive health regen IS op nigga

how good was the character customization in the first game? can we change individual parts or is it a whole skin?

I haven't failed so many matches since VT1 first released.

I don't believe anyone calls them anything else than some variation on "fart wizard".

Currently the chaos sorccereor gets called "the suck guy" or "harvey" (weinstien)

No, it isn't. It would have been in Vermin 1, but with the talents in 2, its not OP at all. Fuckin' Baradin can make elites shit them out.

>Sienna's Pyromancer active now casts almost instantly and leaves planet orbit in the blink of an eye
Holy shit why wasn't this in the patch notes.

Yey or ney with no friends

post webms

only hats. Later they added one skin which was basically red recolor of vanilla outfits.

They also stealth buffed Siennas staffs.

How's recruit going pal

>Yey

You forgot your pepe.

The Elves passive becomes less efficient as enemies damage becomes more bursty. So further from recruit you go, the less useless it becomes.

>or

>ney

Shut your whore mouth

I swear there is no way to control that thing you just chuck it and hope for the best since aim literally doesn't matter.

How did they make the performance so much worse this beta? I'm getting 20 fps less, I was expecting them to improve it.

>kruber's charge got nerfed when it should've been buffed
>no immunity to packmaster, gutter runner etc. grabbing you while charging
>no damage resistance while charging
>no damaing/killing slaverats in your direct path

the charge could be so much better than what it currently is

>It's another developers can't just list the balance changes they made to classes

Sure is fucking fun trying to infer what they changed each small patch, I hate it when games do this.

Gamble on an AI improvement mod like V1. In V1 with the mod, I have more solo nightmare success with bots than pugs.

shitters won't bother with anything over recruit

t.shitter who didn't go over easy in V1