wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPhwXHpvNdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By all that is sacred and holy we shall drive the Horde scum off our towns and beaches until our land is cleaned off the Draenor trash sent to murder us.

I demand you tell me about Disc and Holy Priests, /wowg/.

good job figuring it out in only 7 expansions captain obvious

posting

This
All the non-autistic people play horde

>"we will reclaim our place in this world as protector's of azeroth, not conquerors"
>*immediately attempts to conqueror the night elves and exploit the dying of Azeroth*
So Tyrande was actually right to be suspicious of her?

Your protagonists.

>tfw no nelf gf to crush me between her thighs

nth for butthurt alliance

what is better/more fun, and will be in BfA, warlock or spriest?

What went wrong with the playerbase?

I'm butthurt that we'll never see that tummy again.

Someone post the bloodelf kro'kron soldier

I would rather play spriest than affli and mage than destro.

Allied races were a mistake

But real talk, do people find the nightborne interesting after their rebellion is over and they are magically cured of their addiction? They seem like a done race to me and not interesting at all anymore.

this, i have legit autism but i keep to myself and play horde

but the urge to play alliance and sperg it up is still strong, i just resist it

I'd check the forums, there should be threads about the classes in alpha.

Moonguard-Alliance

Friendly Wowg guild to hangout with on MG! If you're here without a guild stop by! Have a great day user!

>Every leader that matters is now female
Unsubbed, I refuse to play this world of cuckcraft

>people who try to hold their subscription hostage to have the game tailored to their own desires
what is the logic? do they think devs see them threatening to cancel and start to sweat nervously?

Who made that pic?

DRY
ROTTEN
CUNT

cringe

>tfw no somber drunk amazon nelf to wordlessly snu-snu you after losing her home

Where have all the monks been in recent expansions? You'd think they'd be really useful in times of war since they're literally made to fight armed opponents.

Why are Alliance players so mean?

Yes, she was.

Tyrande suspected the nightborne of being petty and high and mighty.

The nightborne proceed to then be petty and high and mighty by then attempting to fuck over the Alliance. 10/10 self fufilling prophecy.

It's as bad as:
>Jimmy, don't drink too much alcohol tonight.
>GOD mom, i'll do what I like! jeez
>*Jimmy goes out of his way to drink a lot, to spite his mom*
>*Ends up getting a stomach pump due to alcohol poisoning*

Literally the level of stupid Thalyssra is.

For the true TRUE horde

I never thought they were interesting. Magic elves is overdone, the horde didn't need another race of blood elves. Give them Ogres or anything more interesting than magic elves.

>actually has autism
>plays horde
>tries to turn it into a "lel dum alliance" jab
bur. thanks for confirming horde is autism

millennials are the cancer that killed this game
>muh transmog
>muh pets
>muh mounts

You're mistaken
These are standard horde player mentalities

>I used to like Noverrva
>Whispered him
>he revealed his true colors as being an autistic sperglord with a nasty attitude instead of a friendly approachable attention whore.
>Told me a bunch of shit
>Slapped me on ignore
>Unfortunately didn't use any racist hate speech or language that is a bannable offense so couldn't report him to Blizzard

Nelf lore has now officially progressed from being in the dumpster to being at the bottom of the landfill

if she can cry she can get wet.

Ogres would require effort and not reskins tho.

i've played them both in alpha and they're about the same desu

i can't decide

why's that? i want to play a ranged class with a lot of utility, and i like dotting

artist is named Haoyuan and that's all i know

better than this I guess.

The struggle with their addiction was interesting and they had good voice acting for characters like Oculuth. I don't think they were ever that interesting outside of that though, not that the sound of the characters voice is interesting.

As I look at this I'm reminded of my own grandson. He is an Orc, Mag'har, whatever, whatever, and Frostwolf, he is a mix. But he looks more the other side of the family, shall we say. And when he had his sixth birthday... he had a very close friend whose name is Johnny Awesome, he's from Silvermoon. And he has beautiful fair skinned, beautiful fel green eyes, and this was a proud day for me, because when my grandson blew out the candles on his kodo steak, they said did you make a wish? He said yes, he made a wish. What is your wish? I wish I had fair skin and fel green eyes like Johnny Awesome. So beautiful. So beautiful. The beauty is in the mix. The face of the future for our country is all-Horde. And that has many versions.

That's true

Fake news, I'm afraid!

I keep my same attitude up in game for anyone user friends who I run into!
Sorry if you messaged the wrong person, Im on Moonguard-Alliance!

imagine being this much in denial that collectables are the only things worth collecting in this game when blizzard insists on having everyone start in a clean slate every single fucking patch by grinding welfare gear

>mmo champion

CIVILIZED

>insecure butthurt alliance has to spin things and be hostile for no reason
lol

Is this thread just cringy Alliance and Horde supporters?

yeah but i don't bother anyone with my autism like alliance players, i play alone and never complain

You were in Goldshire inn getting your holes gaped. Remember now you lying fuck?

Mostly allianceshitposters.

>Sylvanas is still Warchief after she let Lordaeron fall

Can someone please just kill that bitch already? We need someone smart and strong to Make Lordaeron great again

sincerely: forsaken player

I'm a millennial and all I care about for endgame is Transmog.

Literally anyone else who bitches about not getting item level for tmog runs in a lazy asshole.

Just do the fucking content, get better gear, finish the current expansion's content fully and then during the downtime between expacs to use your good item level gear to then solo transmog farm.

What is so hard about that concept? I just people are getting lazier and lazier, WoW has become more "quality of life" and in turn this has made everyone so used to the ease it provides that they've become lazy.

Fuck, I know people who're so lazy they cannot be bothered to do mythic plusses because it's "too much effort" searching manually for a group.

So Tyrande confirmed for best girl then?

he's right you know
Cata and WoD were the only times in this game where i actually unsubscribed from the game

We are making Lordaeron great again, by kicking the Forsaken out

you think they wouldn't just reskin the old ogre models?

MUH SOLO EXPERIENCE IN A MMORPG

Try messaging again, I don't remember this conversation.
I can't remember being rude to anyone off the first impression, really! Must be some mistake

Did you even read the first post, retard?

how old are you grandpa

>make Lordaeron great by kicking out the Lordaeronians

So... eh.

Arthas' body was still intact after the Lich King Battle, and his soul was released from Frostmourne.

...So why isn't he - and his uncorrupted pure soul - a forsaken king, exactly?

Just sayin.

The playerbase was always shit

It was Blizzard's mistake for trying to ever, ever pander to these people, WOTLK really was the start of all Major issues with this game

>voice actress can't even do her job correctly
fuck off

because hes in hell and the forsaken wouldn't want him?

>do people find the nightborne interesting after their rebellion is over and they are magically cured of their addiction?

They repeated the Blood Elf mistake. Neither have any edge to them anymore and don't belong on the Horde.

Make lordaeron great by kicking out a bunch of drooling zombies that have turned it into a hellhole and used it as a base of operation to try and wipe out/zombify neighboring kingdoms as well

fuck

I-I know I'm not a warlock b-but I'm still viable on a couple fights user! Please bring me to your raid!

After she went horde she turned into Elisande, and elisande took like 10k years to get corrupted by power, Thalyssra is doing it in a few months by loving to kill defenseless cowering people.

if the second post wasn't relevant then why did you post it, autismo?

we are WASTING TIME here

youtube.com/watch?v=OPhwXHpvNdA

why did they change her VA anyway?

Is holy priest the best healer?

>criminals
and?

You play a panda don't you autist

>10000 years
>no children

something is wrong

Aren't shadow priests better than mages atm?

They should have kept their addiction and had that kind of on-going struggle with it. Magically curing it was stupid now they are boring generic blood elves with a different look and a weaker backstory.

Why wouldn't the forsaken want a rightful heir to the lordaeron throne, not puppeted by ner'zhul?

Why would they not want a HUMAN king?

Sure, the lich king was bad, but the lich king =/= arthas.

>>why did they change her VA anyway?
they didn't, she just forgot how to do tyrande so she just gave her a generic poo-in-loo accent

soy

I guess all Draenei look the same AMIRITE GAIS?

DPS is an RNG fest seeing as how close most of the top classes are.

If a mage gets all the RNG fight mechanics and their stuff doesn't proc of course they're gonna do worse, but the same can be said for spriest or really any class.

because he got corrupted and murdered them all

They didn't.

The tyrande voice actor is literally the same woman, I think she has just relaxed her voice and her actual accent is coming through a lot more.

>because they are in prison means they deserve to die
>the guy is named troublemaker, cowering and unarmed
horde sociopaths

They're in jail, not on the executioner's block.

>killing some pickpocketer who's likely to start up a riot and compromise your stealth mission
>a bad thing
are you retarded? seriously asking

Beautiful demon-ladies!

Tyrande is too cute!

I remember making a post about this as well

I mean, yeah, Malfurion has been doing nothing but sleeping for Thousands of years so it's understandable why they haven't had any children then but since he awoken it's been, canonically...how long? 5-10 years? Are you actually telling me in all of this time of Malfurion ramming the train on her rails all this time they didn't make a single damn baby?

What the fuck is happening here?

Should have gotten a new voice actor instead of giving her that shit accent

Trying to bait me so you can take screenshots to slander my name with your enablers eh? Not going to work.

>Prank guard Thomas with a pie in the face
>Murdered in the drunk tank

>some hobo in gen pop that probably just stole some bread or stuck around alliance fortifications in westfall too long
>"yep he's a criminal, thalyssra did nothing wrong by murdering him as he cowered for mercy in the corner"

>Has literally shown the ability to freeze people in time to be harmlessly released later

user I swear to you, I'd just like to patch things up!
No screenshots, just would like to know the truth

I'm starting to believe horde players are actually sociopaths