drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sdt5SD8Tk6HXt1EvOnQkw6hUtLO0JsrM

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/T2W52s3R

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30075?tab=description
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29348?
drive.google.com/file/d/19ThN75d2Bur1oAzVBNyq6nYnkWaMph7C/view
mediafire.com/file/356stps8njpe448/Creation Club stuff.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=NEkRAV28fMc
youtube.com/watch?v=rKAk6smXcwg
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23923
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fallout 4 is a bad Fallout

based nipton poster.

This is true.

This is also true.

Dayum Nieros at it again
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30075?tab=description

would moira fuck a dog?

>Wonder why Arcade Gannon sounds so familiar
>tfw he voiced Flynn in Tangled
>and Toby in Alvin and the Chipmunks 2
I should be embarrassed...

>Nipton Edition

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

Well... it still technically could mean it's a game the family can enjoy

hi I play fallout 2

screenshot right now

If there's one good thing I have to say about Fallout 4, it's that using the gatling laser finally kicked my bad premature reloading habit.

Fallout 4 is pretty 'PC' as far as edgy settings go. The raiders impale and hang people, but fully clothed, and all the implaed heads are men. Gone are the sexy female raider armors, the harness the closest. The Nuka-World raiders are a step closer to how they were, but even they pale compared to previous renditions of raiders. No ladies of the night in the game, even Magnolia requiring actual seduction (three checks in a row?) because she is an entertainer rather than a whore. Good Neighbor has to be the most family friendly anarch-slum I've ever seen. And Cait, the closest thing to a 'traditional' raider-affiliated companion/important character had her parents, who apparantly intended to sell her all along, wait until she was 18 before they sold her as a sex toy... for reasons.

Fallout 4 suffers the 'shit, our franchise is getting too mainstream and we might get bullied by the feminists/sjws' treatment.

Fuck, they even removed the option to play a bad guy, right up until they got called on it and tacked on Nuka-World, which also oddly enough gives the raiders some of their teeth back.

It's incredibly violent, and messy, but puritan in it's approach to sexual subject matter as a wasteland can be. It's a solidly pg-13 setting. Jarring after New Vegas, and even Fallout 3.

>can be enjoyed by the family

It's not like that's even a problem anymore considering your weapons don't have durability.

It isn't a bad habit in most games. Only in games that have you drop whatever's left in the mag when you reload, or some other punishment.

Enough with the semantical argument, you're just wrong.

>no front iron sight
wew

You know what Fallout needs? Bigass and clumsy hydraulic computers. Don't ask me why.

this is all true

Technically we’re both right and wrong, he’s just more wrong because the context of his sentence didn’t quite match up the definition he used, or at least was ambiguous enough to cause confusion

>Kill Kimball's would be assassin preemptively
>Rangers and NCR all think I'm a murderer and go for the jugular
Oh.. Okay
There's two Anons replying to you, and no, we're not.

i'm learding!

Thankfully, as always, mods fixed it. Diamond City Expanded adds some slum-like houses, and the 'Red Seat'/Red Light District. There are several mods that make the raider corpse decorations naked. Tales of the Commonwealth, alongside adding extra life to the wastes, adds a brothel. There is Whores of the Commonwealth for just added street walkers to cities. Combat Zone Restored (I think) has it perform as a proper raider bar, with fights where people beat eachother to death and Cait is initially willing to murder you in what is supposed to be a none lethal fight, making softening her all the better.

It still doesn't fix the 'look, we are mature, because we have blood and gore!' issues the writing/world building has, but it helps bandage them.

>and even Fallout 3
I can't say many good things about F3, but being able to actually join and work for slave traders is one of them. Blowing up Megaton for shits and giggles is nice too, maybe even something a step further than any of the previous games had.
Shame about, well, pretty much everything else tho.

... And there's a new Kite armor too. Nice.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29348?

So Fallout stopped being a series for edgelords, got it
Nevermind I've got some Gunners to take care of

>So Fallout stopped being a series for edgelords, got it
It's called world building.

>edgelords

Fallout was never edgy. It merely tried to simulate the real world. Now it's a PG-13 tv show.

The worst part about Nuka World is it adding an evil campaign that just straight up clashes with the base game. Sure, now you can be an evil fuck that kills half the Commonwealth and enslaves the other half, but unless you beeline straight to Nuka World as soon as you get out of the vault you're basically doing a complete 180 personality flip for no good reason. And even worse than that, aside from Preston permanently going to the lowest affinity level, there's no consequences for this. Being Overboss and taking over the Commonwealth makes you the enemy of no other major faction, despite all four of them hating raiders. Even with the Minutemen, you can just finish the main questline with absolutely no problem, or comments from anyone.
What they should have done is added a fifth ending to the game, where you and your raider gangs wipe out all the other (remaining) factions and enslave the entire Commonwealth, turning Diamond City into the hub for your criminal empire. Maybe even a sixth ending where you wipe out the raider gangs after that and plunge the whole region into complete anarchy that makes the Capital Wasteland look like the NCR.

>No Cascadia mod yet
I'm just hoping this shit gets me back into Fallout because it really looks promising and that Capital wasteland one

>The worst part about Nuka World

Yup. That's what happens when shit like this is not planned since the beginning. It is so horrible to hear this since I havent played this shit. And dont plan to.

Not really. You can be an asshole in the base game and far harbor. Nuka World just takes it a step further. Pick the negative/kill him options.

What happened to the mod with the "kojima's disciple" faggot?

>Bethesda being lazy
Wow, incredible.
Same shit as nobody in Skyrim caring that the Archmage is also in charge of the Thieves Guild, Companions, Dark Brotherhood, etc.

It's a bit less painful with an alternate start mod, so you aren't playing a concerned parent searching for their missing child who suddenly turns raider king.

Reposting from last thread

Dogs:

drive.google.com/file/d/19ThN75d2Bur1oAzVBNyq6nYnkWaMph7C/view

Nuka Cola Pip Boy Skin, Armor Skins (Army, Atom Cats, Gunners, Vault-Tec), Shirts:

mediafire.com/file/356stps8njpe448/Creation Club stuff.zip

I'm gonna install it anyway, but does that second have the weapon skins too?

>It's a SS reads what happened to Elder Lyons and kills every BoS nigger on sight

Elder Lyons died of old age he was like 80

Don't play fool, you know what I'm talking about

Fallout 2 is the (perhaps too much so) largest example of what 'victims' of a post-apocolyptic setting should suffer. The player character alone can (female) give up her virginity for a discount (not even to pay for) on a slave to Metzger, sleep with the leader of a car jacking ring to get her car back, and both genders can end up in a shotgun marriage (with Miria having been abused as a girl by the husband of the local inn-keeper) and gimp to a super mutant after losing a bet they should never have taken. As for the world as a whole, slavery is rife (to the point the NCR Rangers were originally an anti-slaver group sanctioned by Tandi), whores are everywhere, and New Reno speaks for itself.

Meeting the Khans in Fallout 1, with the weeping sex slaves, was a cementing moment as far as setting and tone go. Or was, up until Fallout 4.

Even Fallout 3 didn't fuck too much with that overall undertone, with Nova, Silver and Trinny, the slavers of Paradise, Clover being basically raped into being a obsessively, dependant sex slave, the ghouls of Underworlds saying shit like 'Mmmm, such smooth skin' if you were playing as a girl, and the Tunnel Snakes verbally (sexually) abusing Amata in the opening.

Fuck, TES and Skyrim even had shit like this, and it was their real breakout title. Sapphire, a theif in the guild, was raped by bandits and thats basically her entire character. There are suggestively placed dead, stripped, females (like in New Vegas, to mention New Vegas), and Serana is 'Rape as Backstory' the companion.

No, but they're in the google drive link in the OP.

Mmm, Argonian ass

Why were near all supermutants reduced to dumber than nails in Fo4?

Best posts in this thread, Fallout 4 is so clean and sterile. Even the slaves in Nuka World aren't referred to as slaves which is just so incredibly bizarre. If you take away the blood and gore, there's nothing inherently 'adult' about the game except the occasional drug reference.

Institute FEV, son

So the 'stute couldn't even do that right, huh

Favorite Fallout 4 Faction?
Favorite Fallout 4 Companion?
Favorite Robot?
Favorite Weapon?

West Coast muties are a special strain of FEV refined and used on pure humans. They are visually distinct, and the first few generations are particularly nasty. (a fact I hope they remember in FO4 Vegas, and actually model West Coast Muties)

East Coast are of a similair strain, both dumb as rocks (arguably, insane and regressed to a more primal state than dumn, as Fawkes was able to educate himself) AND generally used on irradiated wastelanders. Even then, the DC and Commonwealth variants are slightly different, the latter having less muscle mass overall, and being just a little smarter perhaps.

As said, they were early Institute experiments with FEV, hence why there are also super mutant dogs. The research with super mutants was later incorporated into their work on gen III synths, and why gen III synths are immune to radiation.

Why do you think they abandoned that project for Synth research? The better question is why are there so many independent strains of supermutation? Despite differences in behavior, supermutants are physiologically very similar.

To justify lore retcons

youtube.com/watch?v=NEkRAV28fMc

If I remember correctly, FEV started out as an anti-viral for a pre-war plague. Then once the military applications were realized, they handed it off to a few different teams, among them, the Mariposa base and Vault-Tec, to make bio-weapons and bio-augmentation of soldiers (super mutants) for fighting the Chinese.

It wouldnt be better to make a supervirus that kills chinks?

muh sekret club

Enclave (shut up, America Rising is canon!). Aw, fine, in that case, the Brotherhood and Minutemen are tied, as the former is fucking badass, and the latter are just a cool idea and everyday folks helping folks, like I imagined the Rangers back when Tycho was the only one.

Cait. I like that she has an actual character arc, and she seems to need you so badly, especially as she falls for you, that I can't help but want to protect that smile. After that, and I know it's controversial, but Preston. He's dull, but a pretty chill and genuine sort of guy. I like Curie, but she is such a pain in the ass to recruit as a synth that I haven't actually bothered since my first playthrough, and romancing her feels like I'm taking advantage of someone mentally challenged.

No droids allowed! (So, Codsworth, by default?)

I'm a lazy fuck who spends 95% of his playtime fucking around, so either an automatic rifle or galing laser with 'tgm' toggled because fuck running out of ammo or reloading.

Depends on who I'm trying to roleplay as, but for my good, unnecessarily kind SS:
Minutemen
Longfellow or Nick
Codsworth
The Last Minute or Spray n Pray
For my asshole, all your base belong to us SS:
Institute
Porter Gage
X6-88 :^)
Survivor's Special

BIG BOS
Pooper or Curie
Protectron Buddies :3
Tesla Shotgun or Railway Rifle or The Acid Soaker

Ah, actually, Kellogg's Pistol, which I always rename 'Reminder'. It's pretty servicable the entire game, up until things start tanking a handful of fully upgraded Gauss rounds.

Like I said, it started out as an attempt to cure a pre-war plague. Then when they tested it on animals, it made them several times bigger, stronger, more resilient, and they realized they had a biological super weapon on their hands.

Also, there's some speculation that the Chinese were responsible for the original plague in the first place. So the Chinese did it first (super virus) and America was just trying to keep people from dying.

America Rising it's better than a lot of Vanilla quests
The mission where you are on a bunker with a million raiders swarming you was kino

>Faction
None, I always make my own.
If I had to choose it’d be gunners or operators.
I like nick but he’s the first and only companion I’ve used, dogmeat a best
Protectrons are cool
I like the bolt action hunting rifle

>Favorite Fallout 4 Faction?
N/A
>Favorite Fallout 4 Companion?
N/A
Favorite Robot?
ED-E
Favorite Weapon?
Winchester P94

Is that in 3? I tried to play 3 but then stuff kept coming up where I was busy and I'd forget all about it and I never got very far in the game.

Very much so, especially in power armor, with a companion in power armor, both spraying plasma and gatling laser. It's all the best parts of how it used to feel wading through enemies after doing a Navarro run in FO2.

I also love the Oil Rig. It's small enough to not feel like an outright copy of Control Station ENCLAVE, and it feels so comfy and hi-tech that once you leave it to adventure in the wasteland, you feel more than ever how much work there is left to rebuild Our Great Nation.

>twf you have a genuinely comfy looking, tidy and fresh, bed, in your own well decorated room, surrounded by educated and loyal American citizens, with a stocked armory complete with qt quartermaster, mess hall with a named cook, safe out in the middle of the ocean and a hundred feet about the radioactive water, with a fleet of Vertibirds.

Beats a cobbled together airship, underground crypt, or ancient fort, any day.

my man
youtube.com/watch?v=rKAk6smXcwg

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23923

Oh, an Enclave mod for 4. Well, I may have to check that out for a new play through.

make this now

The mod needs a lot more of attention and a sequel

>[ED-E Has Died.]

I don't much like FO4, but despite it itself (Boston) not making much sense, and yet alone the bat-shit jarring spawns, I quite dig the sense of scale you get walking about its streets

It's pretty badass, even if I feel the author uses too much X-01 considering he has integrated the FO3 version.

There is also another version being made by some fuck who is locking updates and outfits behind a Patreon paywall, so fuck that guy, even if his work is gorgeous and he is potentially bringing back Colonel Autumn, my favorite charcater since Frank Horrigan. I'll take the comfy and competantly made free version, thanks. Or a pirated version once it's completed and inevitably leakes. Or both. Whatever.

>The mod needs a lot more of attention

In what way? Aside from the minor gripe of overuse of X-01, it's been pretty finely tuned since he first released it. Gorgeous as fuck at this point, and stable enough that I only had one major bug, where the guy who was supposed to blow up a door died, apparantly protected instead of essential and victim to my insane cackling-fueled gatling laser.

>and a sequel

He says he is working on it... but does it really? Does it really have to tie into the main quest? You have helped reform the scattered fragments of the Enclave, into a new base, kicked the shit out of the Brotherhood, and... well, isn't that enough? Why would they, at this point, give two shits about politics in the Commonwealth? That's your job, and you can use their resources to aid your efforts, especially with mods like X-Com, but I don't see why the Enclave as re-established in America Rising, should care.

Minutemen
Cait
Buddy
Deliverer

I'm going to check the X-COM mod

I don't know why I didn't expect there to be good weather mods for NV but I'm pleasantly surprised

ENCLAVE
ENCLAVE
ENCLAVE
PLASMA

Yeah, likewise, I think it's the first time Bethesda has nailed an actual city. They took what they learned from downtown DC and translated it to the entire center of the map, rather than a corner with cells. I used to be assblasted about there only being two or three 'proper' towns in the game, before I realized that downtown Boston is basically one big settlement split into mini-kingdoms warring with eachother, and tied together by places like Good Neighbor and Combat Zone. I had to step out of that 'cities in the worldspace' mindset Bethesda has bred into me with TES and FO3.

Honestly, Boston is the one thing I think Bethesda did better with their game than Obsi did with New Vegas. I'll never not be map about how shitty and tiny New Vegas proper is, even if you count the surrounding ruins and torn down buildings. It should have been the entirity of the upper portion of the map, in cells like FO3 if needed, and vast like the concept art. 70% of the development time and budget. Not five fucking cells, six or seven if you include Westside and North Vegas.

>You will never get to see New Arroyo, or wander any of the NCR lands, and are forever doomed to wander through whatever hellhole Bethesda designs next. You are as Moses having toiled to create a promised land you will never see.

My only qualm is companions get murdered by the storm too if you're playing hardcore.. which makes sense, so I guess I'm sending them back to the 38

You may need an older version of the X-02/APA power armor mod, or else the summoned Enclave troopers may be missing their shoulderpads. Try to match up dates of the uploads if you have that issue. It's one I ran into a long time ago, that may have been fixed since.

There's something really unsettling about this picture

You're probably experiencing the uncanny valley effect.

is that Tactics?

I think it's the neck, your neck doesn't bend that way

>this far in and no proper G3/FAL/CETME, just an R91 mod

why bother

I near entirely agree with you, but when you take into account grub n' gulp, aerotech office park, new vegas medical clinic, crimson caravan company, north vegas, westside, camp mccarran/el rey motel, ncr sharecropper farms, gun runners, west vegas ruins (sunset sarsaparilla headquarters, vault 3, etc.) freeside, the strip, and all the nearby destinations (h&h tools factory, the thorn, etc.), it's a pretty damn sizeable expanse, though admittedly, it's heavily segmented

whoops

don't give up user

Holy shit, I just noticed it too. Unless she's part owl, her neck shouldn't be able to turn that far back.

goddamn captchas keep messing up

>no proper G3
>no proper FAL
>no weird FAL-alike frankengun from MGSV

how am I supposed to turn the Minutemen into Real Fuckin NATO like this

Fallout 4 is lazy as fuck. Coming from someone who bought it 3 times on each system.

REAL FUCKIN NATO

>green furniture
I'm mega gay for this

wood gives me WOOD

I love the utter chaos of Boston streets
if you're not paying attention even a High level SS can be raped to death

Fallout 4 is a bad game.