>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15180575
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lets play other games edition*

2nd for stop fighting

Isn't the potential to make someone blind in this game kinda dangerous? You've got people wearing screens almost on top of their eyes, all it takes is someone to make an extremely bright particle effect or something and do it in front of front of someone else and bam.

There's no leg to stand on for one side, when the mods disapprove of them. They never had an argument to begin with.

Right, because the headsets can generate light in excess of 300 lumens.

I warned you not to make a new thread. You better be prepared for the full life consequences ahead...

you could do that, yes. there's a lot of things you can do. I'm surprised there aren't more trolls.
You can spam super loud audio, force people to look at gore/scat, etc

nth for cute boys make the best girls

Then just report the posts and don't reply.

I do, but some of them still don't seem to understand, which is what led to this whole thing with everyone.

Any idea how to extract our PSO2 chars from the game?

I'M GOING TO END /VRG/

VR Socks?
More like VR Cocks!

How do you make your VR experience feel as comfy as possible?

HI JELLY

HACKERS can turn your RIFT into a BOMB

nth for shitty MMDs

you're my VRfu
i would die for your majin android 21

I'm gonna FUCK that spider!

so one it's really easy to reset your modem and two there needs to be a atmosphere against
I don't care what you do in game, leave non relevant topic to chats with your friends and in game

Your art is really cute!

Did you use dynamic bones and/or an animation for the tail on Android 21?

Spider Swift a cute!

Gentle reminder that OC is the best cure to shitposting and posts like this are good.

stop posting this nobody cares

Did Taylor Swift get VR yet?

OH MY GOD JC
>tfw no Deux Ex VR

I wear either short shorts or a skirt with thigh highs to keep warm most of the time. Id normally just wear pajamas or something but they sometimes interfere with the trackers because they're a bit baggy. Also leg/arm warmers are max comfy.

She did. Her hands are huge

evidently the makers of the website care

>tfw you'll never give headpats to JC

Considering the argument we had last thread people do care. There are vocal people on both sides and its only reasonable that the side who wants to discuss virtual reality in the vr thread is in the right. Interestingly enough Veeky Forums has more boards than just vg, why don't you make a vr general on lgbt or something and then we can link all of the offtopic posts there.

this is my daughter

Yeah she did, where have you been?

yeah moots in /vrg/ making sure i dont have to look at socks

She did, I was super happy for her when I saw.

Devour her for sustenance.

or you could kill yourself

pls stay moot I miss u

This

>hearing my own laugh
I don't know at what point in my life that my laugh turned into a weird inhaling hyena-being-choked-to-death noise but I apologize to those who are unfortunate enough to hear it in advance.

i miss you moot, things are just not the same.

Traps are the majority here just go

now we got faggots in here acting like they're the subreddit moderator
times sure have changed

>tfw you'll never be JC
Actually wait no, yes we can! Time to see if I can get my hands on the model.

I don't know why but VRChat has made me a massive narcissist. I see videos posted in here and love hearing myself talk or laugh. It's a major change.

yeah, no then it would just be the trap and jelly show.

one like = one prayer
please find a cure for kite

thank god we have you selfless crusaders

I already hated my own voice when listening to it but the built in mic on the VIVE its even worse It takes me 5 minutes to listen to a 30 second clip because of the constant cringe

both

Working on particles now

just don't record your own mic, that's what I do

I like Kite! At least when he's not being an obnoxious fag. DESU I do kind of like when he autistically rambles about things he finds cool. It's kind of cute, in a bro kind of way.

I thought this guy said he was quitting 5ever and lagbombed everyone

I like him too, was going through my screenshots and found him in there a few times

hell as much as you hate it a discord is perfect for you
no mods to ban your ogre looking body posts
no "Christians" to complain about fetish posting in a VR thread

The top glow looks way too low FPS relative to the bottom moving glow rings.

Good luck, I've been trying to find a good joshichuugakusei that's not from kancolle and it's impossible.

I think after he got VR he mellowed out a bit and became more of a cute mute anime grill. I kind of like it. At least the few times I met him again after he left us.

Look, if you're going to argue with me could you try to make a point.
Even though this guy's argument is weak he tries to go slightly beyond simple insults. However, what matters is that we resolve the issue so that /vrg/ can try and have some dignity as an on topic thread. Its absolutely fine if you guys are cock hungry, its even ok for you to lurk and post in this thread. What I'm asking is that we organize things so that a thread about VR isn't focused on reality. Go ahead and take pictures of yourself and post them for other people to jack off, just not in /vrg/.
Looking good

shut the fuck up you insufferable faggot

kill yourself already

>tfw waiting for people to talk about you, not for an attention whoring sake but just to see if people like you or not and if not how you can change

user has a point though.

how about you stay on topic and stop thinking about dicks all the time you crazed faggot

Is it normal that after posting like 5-10 messages the fucking captcha wants me to solve 20-30 fucking things before I'm allowed to post?

I'm sorry, Sachiko. I'll talk to you soon.

iktf.
I've been namedropped when I seem to have pissed someone off and I wish I knew what it was I did and to whom.

if people havent blocked/mutes you en masse than I think that qualifies if they like you

New captcha is cancer, but that's excessive. I've noticed it does that sort of thing when my connection is unreliable and it can't maintain a real-time connection to Google Central Botnet.

put the point of a knife through your eardrums

Just get a pass

god i wish that were me

nigger music

How do you do the spotlight effect? I saw one coming out of the eye of a Furutaka yesterday.

FW, your avatar did some things to my dick. I didn't say anything, but whew.

have you tried adding a spotlight?

has anyone else started getting a bug where they start randomly flying up into the air for no reason and the only way out is to restart

Not personally. Do you have VR? Oculus or Vive? Do you use openVR?

That usually means you have some collider fuckery going on with your avatar. Do you get it with the default or pedestal ones?

the problem with kite is he attention whores harder than Dot, and when he doesnt get his way he crashes everyone or lagbombs or shit like that

dot is likable in his weird autistic enthusiasm sort of way. Kite is just a bit of an ass.

Technically we all use OpenVR, since that's the SteamVR API.
OpenVR Advanced Settings is probably what you mean.

Alright boys, lets settle this. Are you fed up with the VR Socks posts, or are you fine with them?

strawpoll.me/15180575
strawpoll.me/15180575
strawpoll.me/15180575

Hard Mode: No changing IPs or any other shit to vote multiple times, let these results be organic.

You're correct, I don't know exactly what I'm talking about.

I think they both have their shitty moments, but Kite has had a lot worse ones. I kind of like Dot too sometimes.

Didn't this faggot quit?

No one get mad at me, but... I think the Proteus meme is starting to get a little stale.

saw them on last meetup, was really happy to see them
they got pointed out to me and I was able to just point and block, was a fun time.

I haven't tried them yet. I have no idea what could be causing collider fuckery with my avatar though.

>posting IRL pictures of their legs on the thread
>on the thread
I appreciate the poll, ESL-kun, but misuse of prepositions triggers me.

>tried to message person on tumblr for their 3D model of something
>they post my question as well as their response directly on their wall or whatever it is
Hahaha oh shit I didn't expect that.

kek.

Afking was a mistake
pls no bully