Which one of you got meme'd into buying this above 1800?

Which one of you got meme'd into buying this above 1800?

what do you mean? it will be $2k tomorrow for sure. with the recent hospital hacks, it will for sure get normies to buy the dip.

Sure thing, lad.

>normies buying an intangible asset that costs $1800

I did, feels bad user. But Bitcoin for sure will go back up.
>either way I only bought 0.0534 of it

>mfw bought BTC at high 1700s to put into XRP
>BTC is held up verification process while it crashes and XRP sees gains
>BTC won't be verified until next week

I'm fucked

its mathematically finite nigger

which site did you use

>not using localbitcoins

For purchasing BTC? Coinbase

I'm 3 days off from my shit being verified. I really thought I had a few more days before a crash and bought a babby dip. Lesson fucking learned. Will handle this differently going forward.

Recovery will take awhile. New investors will be scared to touch it seeing what can happen.

btc most likely just bottomed out tonight

lel no

>tfw you spoke too soon

oh wow what a "crash" lol

it's "dead"....

it wouldn't make any sense for it to go under 1500 given its trend

I believe it'll recover but I'm just butt hurt that Im missing out on those extra gains while I wait for my purchase to be verified. I have to sit here and be cucked by Coinbase because I made a newb mistake. It's unfortunate that new investors would be turned away from it considering this can happen in any market. Unfortunate, but true.

btc will be back up in a week or two anyway, as it always has

Could btc potentially reach $5k+ in a few years? I'm sure unless ww3 happens then some bigger companies will begin to accept btc. Hell if amazon does then its sure to skyrocket, right?

I'd also give a 10% chance to the SEC overruling its decision of the Bitcoin ETF on review now that Trump's boys are in play.

If the ETF is approved, I'd expect an almost immediate surge to well over $5k. Once the ETF actually comes online, that's going to be a vehicle to $20k-$100k+

There is gonna be a long road to $5000. It seems hard enough to convince people to buy it past $1800.

>20k-100k+

You can tell how many bitcoins he has by dividing 1 million by his target price.

lol i've got 1100 btc

Same

can have sum?

Are you autistic? Normies won't dive in that deep, every normie will immediately say holy shit that's expensive when they first see the price and stay the fuck away

Not me but I sold at 1825 and bought at 1700 on Bitfinex, now I'm in alts. Pro trader.

Which one of you got meme'd into buying this above 150?

It's subtle but we're passing the event horizon of bitcoin's growth in the collective consciousness. Can you feel it?

Bought some yesterday at $2800 NZD. Fucking Oceania markets always ripping me off on everything I buy.

Haha bought mine for $1700 NZD, still was annoyed because of like an additional $100 commission. Sitting on a cozy 7 BTC thinking about doing a meme course to get free studylink and just speculate on crypto all day/shit post Veeky Forums.

>tfw no more milking cows

So BTC will dip harder or should I buy now?

If you are looking for short term high ROI gains, invest in Humaniq, you fool.

I'm poor as shit, give me 1100.

thanks, you fucking faggot.