>Guild
Post Username, Request Invite.

Last Iron Heart:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UTP97g4x
pastebin.com/5QTFPHb1
youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

>your counter attacks deal double damage (counter attacks are attacksthat trigger after being hit)

How do I make gladiator axe memes

STOP PLAYING BESTIARY LEAGUE

scorpions and spiders as pets, because you'll never have either has a useful minion in this shit game

Anyone else feel like SST is going to be another Storm Burst level let down? I've been wanting a shield toss skill for years but now that it's here I look at the mechanics and numbers for it and it just feels like it's going to be garbage at single target and clearing both.

reminder that reddit is shitcrow central. if youre a shitcrow then youre also a redditor

there is no ethical play under animal cruelty
*murders civilians in oriath while freeing invading barbarians*

reminder: if you use any ""build"" by nugi, mathil, ziz or cutedog you are not wanted here.

what do on hiero?

>GC totems
>5 proj magma orb totems
>11 proj spark nova totems

cooldown shaper belt,&boot required

Scold's Bridle + Vengeance.

Fresh upcoming MTX on the Database

Where did you get this picture?
You better DELETE THIS, or ELSE

YOUR BOTTOM TOWER IS UNDER ATTACK

ask GGG when they will remove cooldowns drom counter skills
until then they are inherently worthless

If you do magma orb you have the added benefit of melting the PCs of shitters just by mapping with them.

Frostbolt is best and pairs well with it's MTX for a bullet hell.

Do totem builds need Elemental Overload? 40% more affects totems right? But you need to proc it? So something like orb of storms + crit + aoe + duration right?

this guys face and round glasses remind me of someone
hmmm
could it really be him?

any news in these past 6 hours?

new mtx

I can't decide, I think I've been spoiled by standard because playing all over again sucks so.

>build can't be expensive or rely on expensive gear
>build probably won't be attack-based cause gearing sucks and spells, gems ez as fuk
>if it's attack-based and not cyclone/EQ it's shit because it relies on multistrike if it aint flicker
>tfw played flicker
>bored to death of cyclone/EQ/Sunder

Ive never played a ranger bow build but its also attack based and gearing bows look like ass. What do?

like father, like grandson

>Do totem builds need Elemental Overload?
yeah but i usually get that covered with my curse setup
>orb of storms
>curse on hit
>ele curse
>increased crits

Pick your poison
>pastebin.com/UTP97g4x
>pastebin.com/5QTFPHb1

Reminder that 200k shaper dps is enough and you don't need to worry too much about getting more. Focus on defense

Got time to make shitty MTX but not enough time to buff a skill gem by 20%

SST has some pretty creative ways to scale though, unlike a spell like Meme Burst that you can just run through PoB and realize asap it's pretty mediocre

>shaper/elder stat stick
>dreamfeather and scaling evasion
>tempestuous steel
>going pure damage or crit/damage
>fork/chain

Also the skill is designed around high defenses shields, so more likely than not you already have a solid defensive layer there, would be broken if you had a max block shield + high damage

[screaming continues]

Reminder that 1.1M shaper DPS is almost enough, but you can probably do a little better.

HAHAHAHAHAH CATS!!! XD LMAO 2 CAT!

the irony is that pic name is correct

what is this bullshit

>SST available at lv 12 for Marauder
So, should we stick to sundies or try the new meme in town?

>free damage that one-shots trash if they're dumb enough to hit you
>worthless

Eh, there's not a lot of scaling options on the tree. All of the best nodes are specific to a certain weapon type and don't apply so you're left with inefficient options and expensive items.

>ngamahu with totems
what the fuck are these reddit retards thinking

chieftain and 100% phys/fire conversion makes your totems immune to reflect stupid faggot poster, you're the retard here

When is this feature being added to the base game?

If you got a good shield, it'll be stronger than Sunder. If you got a good 2H weapon, Sunder will be stronger.

you don't need ngamahu for that you stupid NIGGER

Well yeah, that's what I'm saying when I say it's balanced around you having a shield, can't give it too much scaling. It gains decent damage as it levels and you can use a stat stick, so at the very worst it should still be an okay skill. Only real downside I can see is that you don't get an Ancestral Warchief to boost your single target.

You did before you fucking ape

even then ngamahu is super good for it because of fire pen

I suggest you stop living in the past you DIPSHIT

im not going to let reddit stats change what i want

>generaltso
he doesnt even make his own builds though

shut up cybrix you failed 8th grade

If you want to go fast with sunder you just dual wield axes or axe/stick, not a 2h weapon. That's why I think shield throw should be a good alternative, you just need a decent shield

caw

>its ANOTHER league of SUNDER league start!!!!

OH BOY IM LOVING THESE SKILLS, REALLY CHANGING IT UP EVERY LEAGUE

>not going AC + Molten Strike

18 hours remain what the fuck am i supposed to do bros keep editing nanachi lewds to cater to my specific fetishes all night?

pick a different skill then you absolute mong

love burning charges to use a skill

nobody is making you play sunder nigger, I bet you aren't even top 1000 on day 1 yet you act like you have to keep up with the top 10

everyone is top 1000 in the dead league of hc

you bought the map tab right /poeeeeg/?

BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

>last thread was full of numales defending their favourite streamers and sucking their cocks
you know, if any streamer says twitch emotes out loud, he's cancer. fullstop. this includes your mathil faggot

MonkaS

cute

people that speak in twitch emotes are worse than reddit

>something is popular on reddit
>QUICK, WE MUST BE AGAINST IT
imagine being this cucked by the simple choice of which indonesian tapestry network you subscribe to

Im like 60% sure that sst is just a bad kinetic blast

so this build i will be using is laser guided skeletons thanks to that new ascendancy

I also want speed so i'll use queen's escape, but last time I neglected my resistances because i fell for the unique meme, and this time I want to build for max resistances. How do I do that without a shield?

i'm like 99.87% sure kinetic bast is overpowered

Does anyone know if they fixed dimming for the supporter pack yet?
pump a rum

Purities
All 3 plus the Necro ascendancy point puts you at 60+ for F R E E

convince me not to buy a dominator support pack with my college's credit card

spending money on this game implicitly supports RMT

Do we know if the Arcane Surge that you get from Arcane Blessing from Hierophant's tree is going to be lv1? Might end up swapping to Conviction of Power for dps or Divine Guidance for tankiness if it's just lv1.

think of the pizzas

they figuratively tell you what the bonus from arcane surge is on the node tooltip

it literally says so in the tooltip of the node
>(arcane surge grants 10% more spell damage, 10% increased cast speed, ...)

is it okay if all the money I spent in it was earned through WoW RMT?

7 picks the name for my tecslam chieftain

any explosive arrow guys online?

do you go to college in china

I need a build that I can play with one hand, while I use the other to jerk off.

What build will fulfill this requirement?

every worthwhile build

If you make a level 25 Spectral throw (so it has 100% damage effectiveness) in pob and make a custom weapon with 5% crit 1.2 aps and added damage to make the average damage of the weapon the same as what spectral shield throw would be, you could use that to make a build right?

Assuming you ignore weapon specific nodes.

Cyclone

Participating in the economy implicitly supports RMT. I'd tell you to play SSF but your greed would prevent you from listening.

Quick i'm a scrubcore shitter and i haven't played in a year give me a piss easy and cheap build for the next league please

you don't need to farm gold directly to make money playing WoW, if that's what your funny joke meant

Slim, hairless, with a nice plump ass. Use one hand to flail wildly and grab onto the sheets and the other to jack off while you moan in pleasure as I ram you.

is this the new pot of greed meme?

stay mad zheng

How to make Infernal Blow boss-viable?

forgot the 20% more attack speed implicit to the skill and the innate flat dmg scaling

summoner or totems
get an MMO mouse and you'll be able to play any build with one hand

Not necessarily high dps just piss easy cause i'm awful at hack and slashs

its 1.67 base speed with no more multiplier now

hiero totem with frostbolt/freezing pulse

I'm trash at the game and my eyes can't see the mobs in half the maps, but totem works for me

I did have the attack speed wrong and i already had the added from the gem rolled into the weapon

i fixed it but it seems to be hard to get over 500k dps if this is right

Damn. having to cast another skill constantly to proc arcane surge is annoying as fuck, but I guess it'll have to do