Period: 2018-03-01 07:00 - 03-08 03:59 UTC
Edmond Dantès on rate-up throughout
One quest unlock per day.
Rewards: 6 summon tickets and 1 crystallized lore

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Good enough

>those animations
>that voice
>that dialogue
Bros I think Dantes is seducing me. And succeeding.

Which JP staff member was fired for allowing this to pass as servant art? The disparity in quality is jarring when they put her in the same scene as an actually well drawn servant.

Whats your opinion on Florence?

Remember to report all erroneous threads

Didn't roll for Mordred and this Hopes Peak Looking Guy keeps jamming it in me?

SAY MY NAME
MY
NAME

>phoneposting
dumb shill

It reminds of when Fran is in the same frame as somebody else, but Fran's art is good just a totally different style.

Is Danganronpa any good?

First two are good, third one is memes.

>try to trick the desire sensor by thinking I want Fionne
>gold orbs
>lancer
>fucking MAC CUMHAILL NP3

good for semen draining

What about the anime?
It goes between games or it's a TLDR, whats up with that?

signpainter, you are my favorite discorder.

Edward Dances
Eckland Dunce
Evil Dinosaur
Hopeydopey
Edmond Dnomde
Eclair Dunking
Dante's Inferno

It's a fun awesome ride, problem is that it has nearly zero replay value since it rides on plot twists and stuff

So if you want to play go do it now and don't return before an asshole throw spoilers at you.

And since you decied to ask I shall leave since I have yet to play the third one

Love how we all moved to based Signspics thread

Anime is shit that add pointless plot that ruins backstory of the first two games.

>Buff Robin Hood and use his NP
>He Yew Bows Fergus for 405k
>Get a brave chain with him on the chimera to get his NP ready again
>He brings its HP from 100% to 0 in two attacks instead

Damn boy, calm down. Save something for Euryale.

Its fine. Just dont play 3. It retcons the first 2 and the anime into it all being a bad dream or some shit

What's the evidence that this is a discord thread? Because nightingale is in the OP?

I'm sorry, user.

These quests are making me want to roll for Dantes. I even slotted the fuck in the back and haven't even been using him but the story bits are making me like him.

KUHAHAHAHA

post them

>Getting into thread wars

Guys, this is why Oneesan laughs at us.

i NEED ANSWERS, PLEASE TELL ME
WHICH SERVANT WILL MATING PRESS ME AND RAVAGE MY WOMB RAW WITH THEIR BIG BURLY COCKS????

Well, if youre a cuckfag, and we all know you are, you cant go wrong with EMIYA Alter. Turbo faggot

Why does Jannu Alter stay with (me)?

I didn't even bother to look at a guide, so I just brought Nobu. She just demolished the Chimera with her NP and then finished him the next turn with crits.

Two people posted the same fucking thread, only 4 seconds away from each other.
How the fuck is that not a sign of coordinated discord thread making?

Hey guys!

They link it in the chat first and then they rush to spam the link in the threads, which is why you usually see 2-3 people posting the link at the same time

I don't want to wait and hope anymore

N O T T I N G H A M B O Y S

me

She wants you to sniff her smelly french feet!

Who
The fuck
cares?

And two threads were made at the same time afterwards.

So what? This thread had the earlier Timestamp. Hasnt it always been the rule that the earlier, properly made thread (meaning correct links, etc) is the correct one?

>t. el signpainter

Discord wins again........

Not only that, they are literally from reddit and are trying to astroturf

If you don't at least look like this gtfo

Yeah, based! They'll keep using our threads and we'll keep getting that sense of victory our daily lives won't give us!

>that Nightingale art
The fuck is that? Why does she look like she wants to hug me? They really couldn't find a better artist for her?

oh no

This is not the Jalter thread you fucking virgin

Yes, i liked all 3. As of quality of the story it's probably 2>1>v3. I personally liked v3 a lot, but most people hated its ending.
As for the anime, the first one is a tldr of the first game, while the second one (called danganronpa 3) won't make any sense unless you played the second game and is supposed to be a sequel. It's also completely different from how the game plays out, but adds backstory to the characters.

Now that Orion has spooked me, is he any good? Who should I use him with?

I like how the background is just a blurred photo.

It was made before the bump limit, so if the janitors were actually awake and cared about the rules, then it would be the one deleted according to the rules
But luckily for the discordniggers, the janitors were sleeping and now that the discord thread got several dozen replies, they will not delete it

Who has the heartiest laugh?

nice job outing yourself as those shitters

It's a shame because her in game sprite is really cool but god her proportions are way off. Her legs are way too skinny compared to the rest of her body

How many level 100 CEs do you have, /alter/? Zero is perfectly normal

I've sinned.

Hans/Mozart/Euryale/Tamamo/Waver

Jalter is Veeky Forums

>not wanting servant hugs

He (She) is great during camelot versus all those Male characters

Healing berserker is a bizarre niche, especially since most healers tend to have high HP. While she has low ATK and high HP for a berserker of her class, she's still tanky while hitting relatively hard. Depending on how desperately you need a healer in your team, she's not a bad servant to have as her damage output isn't nearly as low as Medea Lily's for example.

Her strength is in her buffs though. Her second skill lets her do more damage against humanoids while receiving less damage from them, and her third skill is a substantial buster buff that can be granted on anyone. Even though she's weak for a berserker, a berserker is still a berserker after all and she packs a MASSIVE punch if she buffs herself.

Because all servants are humanoid, Nightingale is a support servant that moonlights as a boss slayer on the side. Assuming she's all maxed out, she's healing for 5000HP on her NP, 4000HP on her first skill, 30% extra damage to humanoids while taking 25% less damage from them, with a 50% buster buff, and on top of that her madness enhancement is EX rank so give her another 12% damage. Oh, and her NP can reduce enemy attack power by 50%

Nightingale becomes a berserker who doesn't fucking die, because she can heal herself while buffing her defenses and debuffing the enemy, and then hit super fucking hard with her buster cards. Its a bit of a shame she only has 2 buster cards, but her damage output is still PRETTY DAMN HIGH for someone with her healing capabilities.

Everyone keeps going on about Jalter and sure, she's good and all, but make sure you grab Nightingale too.

I believe he's friends with Takeuchi and Nasu.

She does want to hug you!

Kill yourself, Mama Raikou

Did someone say Jalter?

And yet, OP announced in advance he was making the thread.

And by that definition, the other two broke the rules too, as they were all posted within 40 seconds of each other, which was still before the bump limit

>dyel mode
>calisthenics

I'm on the road to maxing H'ween Titty CE barely at 70ish if I remember correctly.

you're literally more full of shit than this passage
>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water. When she closed her eyes at last, Dany did not know whether she would be strong enough to open them again..

discorderniggers NEVER bother with nightingale. It's always jeanne alter, mommy, medb, or ishtarfeet. Nice try though discordnigger. That dude was someone who wanted to post a regular thread before the usual spam. Also you losers only complain when people don't use your threads. Stay mad

Her artist can do good if he wants

All of Danganronpa is schlock trying to take itself seriously with a mandatory retarded twist by the end, if you look at it from the angle of "so bad it's good" you might enjoy it
I do like the artist, I wonder why he hasn't come back to FGO

I know right? THIS is the ideal malemaster body right here

>And yet, OP announced in advance he was making the thread.
That matters not because it is not part of the rules, it was still made early and by conventions should be deleted.
If anything all 3 threads should have been deleted so a non early thread could have taken their place.
But out of the 3 anons still moved to the most cancerous one, since it is a discord thread

Wish me luck.
I voyage to the land of hands with a cargo of apples. When I return, I shall be powerful enough to cast out all sin.

INB4 the discordnigger badly photoshops some chat pretending they made the thread

And actually, the first one was posted right AT bump limit. Went and double checked. Post 750 was for this thread migration. Which is bump limit

come on man shes good already you don't got to lie bout it, Had a Big Cup (20% NP damage) on her, gave her a Nero Bride Attack up level 8 (37%), Plug Suit attack up 4 (23%) level 10 Tamamo arts up (50%) and she only did 288k.

I don't see you pulling off 310 with no buffs. and yes mine is post interlewd giving her a B on NP instead of B-

When it was posted doesn't matter, this one was made at like 735

every thread 'till she's out

Who am I supposed to believe in

>he thinks discord only talks about 4 servants

Probably was MLB Black Grail and grailed or some shit

Sorta kinda. Its a murder mystery series where the mystery is shit. The day to day murder trials and investigations are good, but everything outside that kinda falls apart. Its really hard to care about the overarching mystery when the series pulls out excuses like "Don't worry about it" or "Everything was a VR simulation the whole time and everything was meaningless"

"Don't worry about it" pisses me off the most. Its a fucking mystery series, but some of the major mysteries are literally written off as "Look, there isn't actually an answer. Its just plot device, chill." Personally, I just stopped caring. How could I get invested in a mystery where the answers are either retcons or half assed shrugs all the time?

>Fergus pops Mind's Eye
>SOU YO, HOSHI NO KAITAKU-SHA
>zapped the faggot out of him
Good shit.

>Fergus started focusing all his attacks on my Eurayle as soon as she came out and I had to kill Fergus with David

Its not discord, its that ban evading footfag that decided to make two threads since the lack of foot threads in the past weeks is evidence. Doesn't help the faggot decides to shitpost with obvious same OP pictures. He stops posting late at night when the shitposting is nonexistent.

You should seriously stop posting if you can't see an obvious raid like that.

Ask yourself how many nightingale threads in the OP you've seen this week and the last. Then what the thread spammer always spam. Wow so hard.

Here is your photoshop bro

I just built everyone up on the Demon giving him the good NP SUCC when he got to close to NP.

>begone thot

He does good in arts teams.

>tfw can't experience comfy hours with real discussion without skipping classes or staying up until it is abnormally late

so this is the power of discord