store.steampowered.com/app/590380

Mechwarrior Living Legends:
clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

Let the Flea hop into your life:
mwomercs.com/flea

>Have No Fear In Your New Fafnir:
mwomercs.com/fafnir

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

All the MWO Models:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=309&l=a537f5a7d3d009c3664ca165f2ae121b88318680
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see the last one decided to Flea, too.

please stop making these threads, thank you in advance.

Which would win?

Definitely the AT-ST, in terms of aesthetics, but the flea should kick it's ass in terms of power and the ability to stand back up.

the big one is a flea? jesus how is that now plagiarism

Daily reminder that the Atlas is
- The best 100 tonner
- The best assault mech
- The best mech in the game

Depends on which Flea is doing the ankle biting.

Atlas is best mech. VIP Atlas is best Atlas.

>the flea is actually happening
People have literally died waiting for this mech to be released. Six years.

Fafnir progress.

the fucking top speed is 97.2?!?!?! are they trying to cuck the playerbase??!?

>not "go be a clanner somewhere else"

Most stock mechs are really slow.
I think the max engine will make it go 137 without any of the skilltree.

I'm pretty sure thats still slower than a locust or spider

Stock speed is 97, top speed is 137 then adding speed tweak for another 7.5% and MASC for 20% or whatever that gives. Someone mentioned that would bump the Flea to like 176 burst speed beating out the Commando at 167 sustained.

with the skill tree, sry

fuck yea

Perfected all 4 islands, got 3 unique pilots with flying/armored/starts with shield, loads of reactor cores (smoke upgraded to 2 damage, passive that drops 5 tiles of smoke, deployable tank with 3 health and damage). Everything went right and I just ruined them. They didn't do a single bit of damage to me outside of blocking vek spawns, nor to power grid.

Rusting Hulks stronk.

wut?

Cool, is that available for andriod? That looks like an Andriod game.

Tell me your secrets, I am so bad at ITB. I know basics, like how mech health is a resource/expendable, prioritize buildings, control the center of the map, etc... But then a boss level hits and I just can't keep up. Even if I do somehow make it past 2+ islands and onto the final boss, I feel like I have way less power cores than I should, with barely any upgrades.

What do

It's on steam and on GOG.
Not sure about android.

Windows only. Mac and Linux soon. No plans for mobile. I think FTL made it to iPad only, so maybe they'll port it to that.

CC is ridiculous. Ice with Bethany on the ice mech is absurd.

For Into the Breach, does having Storm Generator on more than one mech stack the damage or would it be redundant?

Mobility is generally speaking the best upgrade to start with. Take your time even before deploying and look at the enemy's movement and figure out how they can navigate the terrain and what they're liable to attack and how you can influence or respond to that.

I typically go for only 2 reward quests and rarely grab 1 (because not enough gain) or 3/4 (too much potential risk unless I'm particularly strong). Prioritize missions above all else, because getting a perfect island more than makes up for losing out something. What squad are you playing? In my experience so far, Rusting Hulks and Rift Walkers are the easiest to play, followed by Frozen Titans, Zenith, and Steel Judoka. The others are much more finicky.

I've had the most success with Rusting Hulks. Even still, I'm not sure if I'm using them to their full extent. For example, I almost never use the smoke that goes behind the artillery unit.

Awesome advice. What do you spend your reputation on? I always try to get a passive, then usually only have enough for like one reactor core and one grid power. Do you just spend it all on cores? I might try that, I just can't fathom how some people get fully upgraded mechs and stuff by the endgame otherwise.

Whoa, what the fuck?
Is this actual discussion going on in /gerg/?
I'm scared

It feels mostly like an emergency melee attack if you've got room for a backwards shot in case you get webbed or something. If I'm not crowded though and I've got a clear shot I'll try to put the cloud adjacent to a building if at all possible.

The smoke behind the artillery I find to be situational. Sometimes it has saved my ass but don't try and force it, just be on the lookout for times you can use it.

I spend most of my rep on power cores usually, sometimes passives. I pretty much never buy replacement primary weapons or anything like that. If you get lucky with time pod drops and keep getting perfect islands you'll have an arsenal of shit to choose from. I usually end up getting 2 power cores per island and a couple points to spend on passive/power grid.

Another tip, the deployable tanks are super strong and well worth the investment. Having a 4th (or 5th if you're a madmen with great luck) unit to do things with can't be understated in effectiveness.

I also suggest prioritizing the Hit-Two-Tiles upgrade for the fighter jet for Rusting Hulks quickly too. It drastically increases its abilities.

>Replacement primary
I can't remember if I bought it for one star or got it as a drop, but I got a phase canon for the jet on my RH run and it was great. One core to have a ranged 1 damage + push that can travel through buildings/allies.

>the loadout on that King Krab
N-Nice build, bucko

Neat.

Wow that's pretty cool

i don't think any of the passive stuff stacks.

And how much does that phone game cost?

>shitposting about the best indie game of the year

I remember memeing the Flea saying RIP 2012-1012

15 dollars you poorfag

It's only $15 and it's not even early access garbage. It's even on GoG so you don't have to deal with steam fuckery and you get a free copy of FTL.

Hazardous Victory, these guys take a bit to get off the ground but ended up working out pretty well. Really close at the end there and I fucked up and didn't get my last island perfect thanks to a stupid careless error.

>hard victories with smokey meme mechs and hazard mechs done

What next, /gerg/? I’m thinking the fire mechs, but I had so much fun killing the shit out of the Vek on my Hazardous Mechs run that I kinda want to play them again.

Thank you random roll this is just what I wanted

Do any pilots start with +1 reactor power? I don’t have em all yet.

>hazard mechs
>hit up the first and second boss battles
>mfw oneshotting the boss with the meme tank + A.C.I.D.
>mfw looking at the damage numbers

>mfw

No, but like half of them get that as their first skill up. Starting Special Pilot Skills (ignoring the super special ones I don't have yet apparently) from top left to bottom right, ignoring Last Traveller:

+2 Bonus XP per kill
Mech unaffected by Webbing and Smoke
Gain +3 Move on first turn of every mission
Deploy anywhere on the map, damaging adjacent enemies. (1 power)
Move again after shooting. (1 power)
Gain 1 extra 'Reset Turn' every battle.
Mech can move through enemy units.
Mech starts every mission with a Shield.
Mech can act twice if it does not move. (2 power)
Mech gains Flying. (1 power)
Mech gains Armored.
After attacking, gain 1 free tile movement.
Push adjacent tiles when repairing.

This Flea annouce gave me so much to think about, nostalgia mostly.
Like, i remember before the second Lurmageddon pig nerfed our income, i was spacepoor and then Horko posted that only logs in daily, dig for 1mil c-bills ancome and logs out. And i thought - welp, that what i would do, playing every single of my Catapults, as i had much and many - one for every loadout i like.
And even in theese times we already speak about DEAD GAEM.

Hey people, remember early tournamets, stupid shit like jumping on Cicadas and rushing to the base, etc.

Which ones are the most useful from your experience? Also, which Mechs pair well with Silica (attack twice if you don't move)? I couldn't make him work unless I put him in the Rift Puncher with Dash, since the other two Mechs can push him around for the 8-damage double-hit (16 with ACID, but that's overkill for everything)

Not him, but Bethany has been my go to for most of my runs. Throwing her on the ice arty is broken, and a shield is nice to have on anything.

I heard zenith guard sucked, but I'm having fun. Got lucky enough to get a shield tank and threw it on the crashmobile.

>free copy of FTL

that's pretty cool

can you just fucking die of brain cancer already and get the fuck off this shit and never come back you fucking homo cocksucker nigger lover shitter
fucking kys once and for all

ok

so glad I didnt preorder this shit
I mean its my all time favourite robot in the entire Battletech but I knew PGI would fuck it up and suprise surprise they did it again!
look at those thich as fuck yet short side torsos they gave it
if the HGauss barrel is indeed supposed to be in there, well now we know why HGauss in PIGLandia only fires at 240 meters l0l
my dick is fucking longer than those barrels

I think Murphy's Law should be renamed to PGI's Law: everything that CAN possibly be fucked up, they WILL fuck up guaranteed

Its not that bad you're just gay

i wonder if into the breach can work as a multiplayer game

It’s a big power investment, but Silica + Jet Mech + attack range upgrade. You have slightly janky movement in exchange for being able to drop 4 smoke per turn.

hmm its like they learned from the Thantos and that having x-box huge side torsos sucks in game and people wont touch a mech with a obvious glaring weakness for cash

A lot of MWO mechs are ugly in similar way.

This is how they imagine big guns.
Short and wide.

>implying
Y U NO lorefag

THREADLY REMINDER THAT THE CICADA IS CUTE!

>it's a river city/crimson strait/mining collective episode

why do you people like these shit maps so much

Bored of playing the same few maps all the time.

Add frozen city and plexus to that shitlist

cicada-chan will never sit on my executioner's face
why live

I had good success with Silica in the laser mech.

As the other guy said, Bethany in the ice arty is a great combo. Prospero, the flying guy goes well with a lot of things but I particularly liked him in the repulser mech for Rusting Hulks. Abe Isamu works nice on the Zenith brute and the Hazardous Leaper Mech. Gana is nice for the Rift Walkers Combat Mech and the Judo Mech as well as a few others. The guy who gets free full movement after shooting is good in almost anything as well.

>piranha literally unleggable
>another 20 ton 200kph tiny mech to be released

I actually hope this game dies

it has been ded since open beta

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance.

>Supply caches just getting deleted

LEL.

Neat

Honestly, with the Hazard mechs you just have to get used to playing on 1HP

My first two cores went to the +1 dmg to self/enemy and just started killing shit

My mechs died constantly but always got rez’d by their sheer killing power

Is that an FTL easter egg? Looks like a Rockman

Yup. Apparently there's a Zoltan and Mantis too. Pretty sure Zoltan gives you a shield that regenerates every turn or something, and I know Mantis removes your repair in exchange for a 2 damage melee attack or something like that.

You have to find them hidden in mountains. Always look out for any mountain that has a glowing thing in the middle of it. Blow it up and step on the rubble and you'll get a pod dropping in afterwards.

>zoltan
Sounds pretty fucken cool, will do.

Are the Flame Behemoths any good?

They might be one of the trickiest squads to me but I played them when I was tired and maybe they just weren't clicking with me. They really lack damage output until you've got shit on fire. I'd consider them one of the hardest to play but that just might be from my limited use of them so far.

Ah, my only wins so far are Rusted Hulks and Hazardous Memes

I've got Rust Hulks, Hazardous, Rift Walkers, Frozen Titans and Blitzkrieg now. Not sure which I'm going to do next but I'm thinking Judoka now that I have that Rock pilot and can make the Judo mech immune to fire, seems like a fun use. That or Zenith for their ram brute.

>Judo mech

Now we just need his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu relative

Abe Isamu is really amazing in some squads with his damage resistance. With the Zeinth guard he makes the ram bot unkillable so you can just keep on ramming with wild abandon. But another squad he's great with is Blitzkrieg. Because the chain lightening transfers through allies, you can use him as a connector in order to hit chain multiple enemies together and instead of taking two damage, he only takes two. If he has a health upgrade, he can just spend the entire mission linking enemies together for those juicy chain lightening and doesn't have to worry about the damage. And obviously he can always be face tanking damage from enemies when necessary.

Autism!

What does getting a perfect island require and give?

Complete all objectives for every mission. Lets you pick one of these for free: weapon, special pilot, or two power.

bamp

>not War in the Pocket(book)

Fission Mailed, Snake.

based meme poster

r8 upvote and subscribe pls

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=309&l=a537f5a7d3d009c3664ca165f2ae121b88318680

>mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=309&l=a537f5a7d3d009c3664ca165f2ae121b88318680

Would like and possibly allow to fuck my sister.

Are they actually just going to delete old caches with no compensation? It wouldn't surprise me but I imagine quite a few people will be upset.

You get a small amount of credits for Caches and some MC for keys, so all the events that gave away keys basically gave away 25 MC each time.

So much for getting a whole bunch of good shit. Wonder if I should bother opening some of the old caches.

You're just as unlikely to get any thing worthwhile out of the caches themselves.

It's 50k cbills per box, and 25 MC per key that they're refunding. I'm getting 550 MC and 3,65 mil c-bills.

I can't wait to see how shitty the new caches are. I doubt they'll have any of the higher tier rewards the old caches had like decals (not that you'd ever get an Epic/Legendary from a cache, but I digress)

bamp

I'm pretty sure they mentioned that each nucache will have an associated rarity you can see before opening them, so you'll probably still be able to get the decals from the higher rarity ones, and you'll actually know when you're gonna get something decent instead of it being a blind toss.

I'm curious though on how they'll change the items you get from caches, especially for each rarity. Like, if the common ones are just filled with shit like AMS, BAPs, various machineguns, and other shit like that, then that's gonna be stupid, because those things are so cheap and easy to buy that the cache would be pointless. On the other end though, I'm hoping we'll see shit like one-shot camo patterns and maybe paint colors in some of the higher ones, so that there's less boring green mechs running around the battlefield.