>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation script is fully translated, but release is pending. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

>release is pending
>release is pending
>release is pending
>release is pending

>its an user against Arianrhod (floofy) and her whiteknights (Duvalies) episode

i love rixia

Starting the thread with best girl.

>release is pending

oy vey the geojews wont let that happen

>user goes nuclear
>floofy has a meltdown in a shopping centre
Is he dare I say it /our guy/?

I wish he wasn't so autistic.

And he's all out of S-Crafts.

Wrong girl idiot

Well that was cute.

Posting actual best girl.

They're all autistic desu. user, floofy and her gang. I can't take it anymore.

>it's an "autistic user goes full 1488 in a normalfag discord" episode
>ends with a release is pending cliffhanger

well how about that

I'M THE ONE ABOUT TO HAVE A MELTDOWN HERE
AAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOHHHHH

Release for what is pending?

Literally what the fuck were they thinking when they introduced Rixia. Of course she's going to be more popular than the boring main girl. Good god her body is perfect. Long luscious hair, tits not too big or small, perfect round ass, god tier thighs and that outfit.
Like I'm no waifufag and I usually don't even care about this stuff. But god fucking damn my bros.

CUTE!

AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zerker is good peoples and gets shit done at least

ANOOOOOON

>lloyd is shown as a bigger pervert than rean 5 minutes into his cold steel debut
Hahaha

>Like 10 minutes straight talking up this fight vs Patrick
>S craft with Laura and one shot all of them
Oh come on. Even worse is this talk after the fight where everyone is like "Wow you fought so hard. Good job even though you lost".

I meant floofy and the guys who are defending her right now. Zerker is alright.

I can understand, especially when crawling through those vents all the time.

G-guys, I think, our little user is the one having a meltdown right now.

Nooooo! /fg/ told me Lloyd wasn't a self insert harem protag though!

zerker is kind of a faggot on twitter, he's doing good work though, so I guess I don't mind him.

Playing through CS2 was worth it to see Rixia's ass in HD.

>Linking described like that
I got a little hard, not gonna lie.

Nothing wrong with Elie, I can't think of anyone else with her personality in the series. Actual wife material.

Honestly if you don't get a boner with that god tier ass in your face you're flat out not heterosexual.

Stop being "good" at the game so you can keep your immersion.

i can word this. i've replayed that part over 10 times

She's like Kloe but not as bland.

Why is sh-sh-sharon is not a romance option but claire is

>you have to be holding back to enjoy the combat
So this... is the power of Cold Steel...

Are those freaking horseshoes on the table?

He is, the difference is that the entire cast doesn't fall apart trying to make him the center of attention. The SSS feels like an actual family/group of friends. It also helps that the cast isn't bloated to hell and back.

...I finished CSII...

You guys... all I want now is to play every. single. Trails. game.

I just spent more money than I should have buying the Sky trilogy, and I'm jonesing to jury-rig the damned translations for Ao/Zero.

Not to mention CSIII.

I NEED TO PLAY THEM ALL NOW

rixia no....

This was already posted couple days ago m8.

Literally it's okay if its crossbell

Alisa is literally Elie 2.0 except replace "negotiation and political knowledge" with "orbal technology knowledge." They're both rich girls with parent issues closer to their grandfathers. They both try to hide their connection to powerful people at first. They're both "canon" girls that get a mandatory starlight chat with the MCs. They're even both ranged/magic attackers with an emphasis on support. Alisa is a bit more of a bitch at first, but that's about it.

Oy vay they banned me.
Fuck em i got what i needed to say out. I will say it here floof. Up the grain not across.

In all honesty they should at least have a different scene if you win without taking damage.

This isn't SC where a crit S break only does 10% and hard is actually hard so your character struggles.

>Geojews seriously cannot comprehend that their retardation reflects poorly on people actually passionate about their work

Sasuga Geojews.

Good job user, now their bond on discord is stronger than ever and they'll power through the rest of editing in a few days.

This was the reason why I always had Rixia lead.

Those two things do make them different and affect their character though. And I find that while similar in her interactions with Lloyd, Elie is a lot more mature in the way she talks and deals with situations. And unlike Alisa she does play a role as the serious/motherly figure of the group.

Based vg is dumpster fire

I bet Zerker feels great that his teammate floofy went on that excellent episode there. Looking good.

send help

U-Material.

Rean please.

Huh I only started getting those glitches during the infernal castle.

>Durante is good

i thought patrick was one of the more realistic portrayals of what a noble would be like in this world. i'd give him my sister no problem

It's a joke at failed cooking. Certain recipes give you U-material if you fail them. Elie is not really good at cooking aside from making sweets.

The overall port feels decent on my end, the problem is that the engine was changed a bit to have better performance, which brought along some issues. It runs better than Cs 1, but it's slightly more unstable basically, so they have to fix it.

>not keeping her for yourself

No, she can be Patrick's problem. Rean's got a better sister anyway.

Haha.

>stay away from my bitch

She's still fucking going.

Jesus I hope she gets ignored.

Works on my machine

I can't believe they expect us to just go back to playing as Rean being all innocent and shit after the stunt he pulled over in the divertisment.

I'll never look at him the same again.

that's the point

Damn Rean is an insufferable faggot at the end of 1 and start of 2.

No it doesn't, it just changes what superficial knowledge they share with the party. In terms of character and circumstance they are extremely similar.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not but, if he didn't interfere, the fighting would have taken WAY longer to end, and more people would have died. By showing up, he basically made the conflict come to an end quicker. it was going to happen regardless, there was no stopping it.

Based Ashen awakener
Crossbellkeks will never know what hit them

But you can play more than that.

>Bridget mentions how she made a promise with Alan in regards to their relationship in case the operation is a success
>Picked Alisa, and she notices it's the same for him too it seems, making Rean surprised

It's the little things. I guess the promise Bridget did with Alan is to properly start going out?

Fie is so precious

He's a hero now. Bitches are all over him. Better act as one.

I actually thought rean was pretty cool in that, but then he hopped off the train and was a dick to best girl claire for no reason and i went back to hating his guts again

You know the entire game i didn't feel anything, up until Divertissement
Its pretty depressing to see a town you play in getting annexed by the empire

It just never feel the same again

>mfw Cold steel should just start with Erebonian trying to conquer Crossbell and Rean is the one leading the way instead of the dumb civil war that wasted 2 fucking game

muh worldbuilding

this place reminds me of Code Geass for some reason

What if cold steel all along has been falcoms way of weening the fans off the trails series by ruining everything everyone loves about the series? Let's face it, there's no way they can make this all pay off and give it a nice ending so they might as well just burn it down.

Can't wait to see them completely destroy liberl in cold steel 8

Wait until CS3 and you see Officer Kate in an Erebonian MP uniform. If there's such a thing as national NTR that's an example of it.

She looks mighty fine.

Crossbell has some of the hottest babes in the continent.

Can you stop trying to make the rest of us look like entitled cunts?

Nah he just feels betrayed after knowing she's being nice to him just because he's Rean Osborne. In CS1 he comes to the night date totally prepared only to be cockblocked by Fie.

>Yun Ka Fai is the grandmaster all along

>In CS1 he comes to the night date totally prepared only to be cockblocked by Fie.
Based Fie keeping Rean away from traitors.

>it's another whiny crossbellcucks wont stop shedding tears episode again

>TFW her plot in CS3 is slowly being mind broken into a loyal Imperial patriot who will be bred with to raise the next generation of Imperial Bodyguards.

>no Ao
>country getting annexed
>based Rean beating the shit out of the resistance
>playable Lloyd and Rixia just to add salt to injury

What do you expect

Acting like a spoiled manchild isn't going to make Ao's fan translation come out any quicker.

>Everyone said Alisa was the canon love interest

But everything in the story points to Crow

If she can't get back Crossbell, she will settle for extracting payment from the men of Erebonia in the form of semen.

Does Rean has rabid fans like Lloyd has Juna?