>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide: altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12d5HIFnJ5g7zirLldijxb3r2sGnuklW8qzeBQiualac/edit?usp=sharing
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Dissidia_Final_Fantasy_Opera_Omnia_character_quotes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>or getting a Barb dupe
That's what actually happened to me (both were random rainbows anyway). But her 7* is still up in the air. I really want to know how Gumi will balance GL exclusive units if they don't bring them in any cash.

A revival banner for GL 5-stars would make them a ton of cash, especially if it's for someone like Christine or Chow.

>running TMR macro to dump my NRG as per usual
>look over to see where my NRG count is at
>the friend unit the macro picked was a Chow
>that cute Chow victory animation

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

That is actually not a bad idea and I can totally see them doing that as special second anniversary banners.

Because Square changes graphical styles with the seasons.And probably because it'd be hard to take seriously
>FF3, FF4, and FFIV After Years iOS use the original 3D remake style
>World of Final fantasy uses the Pictological style
>FFXV Mobile Edition use the Theatrythm style in 3D.

>10 more atk
He's fully dived and also one of the characters with the most SBs in my roster, except I don't have his USB either.

If I wanted dark, I could go with CoD's BSB2, Seph's USB, ninja memes, or even Riku's AOSB.

>muh character that still has a chance to get relics in 1.5 years

It's literally of no use to me after I max it for a 2nd LMR; at least Sora's USB/LMR/Glint would've helped me with Tiamat.

leddit did the math. Sora with USB is effectively better than Butz with USB(though Butz does have one extra element of coverage).

someone is erasing the OO doc right now

>Rinoa USB
>dupe Fujin BSB
>Irvine LMR
I'm happy for the Rinoa USB, but there's no way it can carry me on Tiamat, can it?

Conventional chibis are easier to take seriously than the awkward noodle deformed potato look of the Pocket models.

Fuck you

>leddit did the math. Sora with USB is effectively better than Butz with USB(though Butz does have one extra element of coverage).
Did they count that everyone should have onion pUSB that makes the crit pointless and the quick cast godlike?

>shit pulls in OO recently
>shit pulls in RK recently
Boy, I just hope this is washing away before the fest drops.

>didn't erase friend id, name, rank, or character
Pussy
If you're going to announce what you did erase it all.

Have you seen the heads though?

10 more atk is always nice.
I've gotten 20 followers a day on my gorilla since I pulled his bsb3.

Think of it this way, it'll be really nice for when you equip crappy wind+ gear in both slots someday.

there's never gonna be another Crystal Chronicles, is there?

>FFXV Mobile Edition use the Theatrythm style in 3D.
wrong newfag

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

And you just had it open, right "someone"

sorta upset that the sequel a) is mobage and b) uses the end credits creepy dolls

Fine, Kingdom Hearts (sorta) style?
I dunno, it reminds me of that.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong and lewd with larsa.

>everyone should have onion pUSB
That's a bold assumption. Despite playing for a long time, a lot of people didn't have SG or Shout pre-G11; and there are still some who didn't past that.

So of course not everyone fucking has OK pUSB. I know I don't.

Yeah except I don't have his BSB3 so I can't relate. Also, I only have one +wind gear, and it's a MAG one, so that day is probably far away.

I'm upset, I guess I'll just burn my stamina or something.

Nope! That's why I posted it to remind all 3 of you that liked it of what will never be again!
I'm one of those 3 too ;_;

>both those and fgo for me
I sure hope I'm due for a windfall somewhere.

Jesus Christ mate, whoever you are, you should probably seek help. Why the fuck would you do that, did someone hurt your feelings in coop?

The apes escaped

Weirder shit has happened, user. Fucking Tomb Raider is gonna be in a FF game soon, don't give up hope yet.

>falseflagging BE
This is a manlet, isn't it?

I tryed FFVII but I couldn't get into it, I liked the story but not much the gameplay.

Do you guys recommend me to give up on the series or should I try a different entry point to the series? maybe from the Ps2 era games like FFX or FFXII

on a side note which game FFXIV got more stuff from?

Ignis gets an unlockable Lara Croft outfit for the World of Ruin.

Carbuncle's back

Remind me, what does carbuncle drop again? which side of it do I do?

Even worse, retard

Manlets...

Right side is for orbs (upgrade materials for weapons and shit), left is for crystals.
That said I love revisiting events like that. When it first came around I barely had the stamina to do the 30 energy mission, now I just auto through it without any issues. Feels fun.

Also forgot to mention, just look up the stage names whenever you try doing them. Helps with the other esper events, too. Orb springs drop weapon/armor upgrade materials, crystal springs drop colored crystals.

Basch, Ayaka, four dead Olives firing off Mortar Beacon+2 long after they've died, Yay or Nay?

Well, sorry mate, but that artstyle (specifically Prompto) give me vibes of it.

would beacon even do that much damage without a chain?

Whichever user owns the DFOO Doc, some retarded BEape actually fucking deleted it. Someone needs fucking counseling

Get an eye check, braindead faggot

Mortar Beacon is the automatic hit that happens every three turns before player actions are even chosen, has nothing to do with chains or finishers. +2 does fuckloads of damage.

Why are there no bells ringing, did you guys give up?

Don't remind me.

I think you deleted it just so you can say the [mobage players I don't like] did it and start more dumb mobage wars

it gets old after clearing it 10 times

The banner is trash that even the twitter guy didn't care.

How important is it to have an aoe heal bsb? I only have 2 healing usbs, 98 mythril, and I want Fujin :3

I'm busy right now, I'll ring all five in about three hours from now.

FFRK's twitter has always been a fucking mess

Why doesn't BE have a Persona collab?

Not square enix

Vaan kills that Skull Dragon pretty fast.

Neither is Monster Hunter
Your point?

Neither is Ariana Grande

Purse Owner is the worst part of SMT, and even worse, its fans are Kingdom Hearts and Sonic tier.

You know what collab actual mean?

that's a FF character, user

pls
or tl:dr should I try next FFIX, FFX or FFXII?

Mainline SMT is edgy and boring

what didn't you like about the gameplay?

delete this

How can SMT be considered any edgier than shooting yourself in the face with a magic devil gun to reveal your persona?

cant even fucking work without some little kid thinking hes funny doing some stupid retarted shit. Im not opening it anymore fuck it. add me on OO and i will go through everyone and make sure they are on the doc and have it updated to there current shit.
ID: 809210922
make sure to have /ffg/ on there somewhere. here is where im going to post them
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12d5HIFnJ5g7zirLldijxb3r2sGnuklW8qzeBQiualac/edit?usp=sharing

good question, I don't remember much since it was like 1 year ago or less, it bored me to death even if I was interested in the story it made me uninstall, probably because it was very dull, like press 1 button to attack when possible and that's it, not enough depth, even by turn based game's standard

but white moths are qts

You ring it then

I've been playing as Firion and I wonder why he sounds sounds mad as fuck all the time.

Wish I could read his battle quotes, but the wiki is incomplete as fuck finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Dissidia_Final_Fantasy_Opera_Omnia_character_quotes

desu if it's not gonna be a better version of the first game I would rather not, I loved the roleplaying elements and the feeling of adventure that it gave

Sup? Just breaking your game. Don't mind me.

mah boi

I want to finish into ang's boypucci!

Is 7* Marie any notable? She's already pretty good as a 5* for support but unsure if her 7* shines in any way. I got a dupe marie off today's free daily (thanks goomi)

Kill yourself retarded trash

the fuck?

I think she's one of the worst.

He thinks it's Yams but he's too newfag to know it's not

i love u guys

I added you. Please add me into the doc ;_;

164-572-278
Laguna

That sucks, how come? no good buffs?

rude

stop lying

What if you had 2 tabs or 2 docs
One open to the public that people add their ID to, or things they want updated on the private one (rank/support character)
And keep the main one locked to where only you can edit it, updating it with data from the public one from time to time

Less work for you, and vandalism of the temporary one wouldn't fuck everything to hell

meant to quote

I'm too lazy, can't we just give you all our codes?
START DUMPING YOUR OO CODES

all you gotta do is add me and have /ffg/ on there somewhere, ill do the rest

She has a huge mitigation buff (100 allres, 200% DEF/SPR, 50% reduced damage taken) for 1 round with 7 cooldown, gets a light/dark 70% buff and a 2k shield with 45 MP regen per turn. That's it. It's just nothing great.

I mean the 10 extra atk has increased my follow epeen several fold for some reason. It wouldn't matter which one I pulled.

>level 60 orb springs
>Get like 5:1 ratio on armor orbs vs weapon orbs

This fucking game fucking knows. Fuck off with your gay armor orbs I can't do fucking shit with them

I mainly drag her along when I need elemental resist, so that's pretty sweet, but ah well, at least it wasn't lightning or something

is she dead

I'd like to drag her along the ground

I love you too ultros

cute!!

What about 7* Ace? How is he?

I love you too!

>Didn't reset my completion reward gems for the carbuncle stages
F-FUCKING JEWS

The only person I love in here is Lilly.