/fhg/ - For Honor General

US BRO edition

was ugly

>Test your metal Trailer
youtu.be/oO8qCCu4mHY

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>Season 5 Gear
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308763971748626433/415620805276467210/Apollyon_Event_Gears.pdf

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Things that were changed since launch
pastebin.com/JVAxhAPY

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow anons)
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
forfashion.draghmar.pl

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zc_WcEd1kwc
pastebin.com/hhuMDVZU
pastebin.com/jEqjUxnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Valkyrie rework

delete this
they'll never do it anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=zc_WcEd1kwc

Reminder we have video FACT pirates can win versus knights. Also its the only video I could find sadly

But what’s if it’s one pirate hero

Year 3 spoiler, the Emperor's Champion was actually magically transported from our world's Japan and was threw into the prison after the Emperor's 12 year daughter tripped and fell on him, her d-cup breast landing square on his face.

I never got the "Add a new faction DLC" the game is based around 3 factions

>Orochi is Anime Protagonist.
>Warden is comic book hero

So what is Raider? A Nordic myth/god that descended from the mountain and fixed shit and fucked off?

its just pirate ships faggot. The Buccaneer is coming in For Honor

never

They haven't announced Season pass 2 yet faggot

Pirates are for faggots who dream about a bear daddy with a scruffy cock to take them in the ass

Knights are for faggots who dream of a dirty rat noble with a circumcised cock to take them in the throat.

>Emperor's Slut
>fell on her
>her face
Fixed that for you.

much better

>one of the few launch heroes with a kit that's actually fleshed out needing new moves
No.

So would anyone have an issue with me calling valkyrie the worst character in the game?

her problem is her numbers and guarantees are shit. that's it

Warlord needs to be buffed. He's currently a really weak hero and most of his tools that made him great aren't even good. His damage is low and his mixups non-existent.

she was OP in the alpha dumb sheep main

Why is Warden's zone safe on block now

Is this worth getting into now? Or give it more time?

FOR HONOR DOES NEED PIRATES SINCE FOR HONOR IS MEANT TO PORTRAY REALISM!!!!

>FOR HONOR IS MEANT TO PORTRAY REALISM!!!!

Find a decent price and we will talk

PLS UBISOFT GIB ME A WARHAMMER OR SWORD AND SHIELD KNIGHT

CENTURION IS A BAD MAN!!!

>inb4 canadian dollars

UUUUR DUUUR I WANT A SALLET HELM FOR MY KNIGHT !

Can you explain why this is a stupid wish?

>Explaiiiin ! explaiiiin !

I just don't see why it's unreasonable to ask for a particular style of helmet.

>Explaiiiiin !

>the state of piratefags

But we already have one.

>invaded by the scruvy dogs
Stand your ground /fhg/ will not faulter

Raider is the properly done MC of For Honor. The other faction missions pales in comparison.

that's not a sallet

it's a fucking hobo getting high on dry goat shit and fucked down his mountain and got dragged into a war he understand nothing about0 Oh and he meet his ex gf again and kills her

US

BRO

fucking Nobushit cunts

>raging at fucking nobushi

BRINGERS

Why the fuck are there 2 Tozens lol

2 tozen fists in the air

The clones from story mode. There is literally some Orochi who Tozen trusts enough to dress up like him and act as a distraction and to confuse enemies. No one knows his name or how he manages to copy Tozen so well, but he's Apollyon level strong.

>There is literally some Orochi who Tozen trusts enough to dress up like him and act as a distraction and to confuse enemies.
There's at least 3 of them.

Ubi should make minions pirates or some sort of bot boss for an april fools' event and then say they will never include them as a playable class.

Step aside savages, Y2 Knight ranged hero coming through!

>hilde

fuuck i forgot about her and soul calibur. Im so happy its getting a reboot though

kek

So, is Tozen Big Boss of For Honor and a Medic and few others are running around as him?

Tozen isn’t a coward, he did his best to defend that damn bridge

ayo hol up
dudes from different factions can be on the same team in TyMIII?

>Year 2 spoiler, the Emperor's Champion was actually magically transported from our world's Japan and was threw into the prison after the emperor's 12 year daughter tripped and fell on him, her d-cup breast landing square on his face.
Orochi was thrown in prison for talking shit to the Emperor straight to his face. The story strongly implies that had the Orochi not been in prison, the Raider and his Warborn Vikings would never have sacked the capital.

Yes. It was in the fucking trailer near the end for Pete’s sake

GUARDBREAKING YOURSELF FROM THE LOVE OF A WARDEN, LEFT YOU WITH NO WINS TONIGHT

I don't like this song

Isn't that game just World of Warships but in the age of piracy and using the Assassin's Creed 4 engine?

Do not take the name of the lord in vain

>Vikings invading both the Knights and Samurai by almost 1M troops per territory
What in the fuck

I don't understand this reference

how
fucking
old
are
you ?

>it’s not rigged guys - Bio Jade “faction war info/management”
Let’s not forget she clearly favors and is part of the daman warborn(Viking faction)

The band Disturbed ring a bell by chance?

I MUST defeat you

I've heard of them, not really my jam

They have a song "Ten thousand fists in the air" Or some shit.

What are your predictions on Y2 since they haven't announced Y2 pass yet?

Constant deflecting of “we still support the game”

PIRATES, SON !

>short sword and shield
gee, lemme think if we have one of those already...

sorry deleted prevoius one. I noticed I change I didn't fix.

here is the right one. pastebin.com/hhuMDVZU probably some mistakes in there too but oh well.

>pastebin.com/jEqjUxnU
>Gādian

Truly a forgoner amirite user

Honestly I think they'll just drop the game.

This is actually a great question, people are starting to get curious why nothing has been said about a year 2 season pass and reddit is starting to pick up on it. However come season 6 I still expect two new heros, one vanguard and one heavy. Season 5 will be dedicated on the reworking of the original cast so they have the tools needed to compete with the DLC characters we have currently and the ones to follow.

If there were going to be new heroes, there would've been a season pass to shill by now.

> heavy samurai
> not Mongol

0/10

To bushi user from last thread that was offering tips. Plz giv. How do I git gud as swamp girl?

old enough not to listen to nu-metal garbage

be sure to wear no knickers so the vikangz don't hurt you too much when the rape train comes

Kn-knickers? user there are no undergarments in the swamp.

Do not call my wife "swamp girl"

>zionist nu-metal garbage
ftfy

I don't understand why people think they're just gonna drop this game. They just put servers in. They reworked heroes. The only reason I think there's no season pass is because there's no new heroes.

What the fuck is the point of a season pass for a year of nothing new in the way of playable heroes?

good girl

I kinda have a soft spot for Disturbed when it comes to gaming desu. For some reason most of their shit fits well with a lot of vidya I play.

People are just antsy is all.
Which makes them conviently forget that new heroes take up to 6-9 months to create as stated by Roman on streams.

I head cannon her as the widow of a brave samurai who died protecting her. Now she travels the land looking for an honorable death so that she may once more be by her husbands side.

>I head cannon her as
stop right there

lol you wish, she's just a fucking hobo swamp girl going from village to village only to be gangbanged by all the fishermen/farmers she meets