/wfg/ - Warframe General

Reminder edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.14.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/928296-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22140/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

unrolled ogris riven, get it while its hot

KYS.

this

Becca blessings
such a qt

What's the best sidearm to pair with a glaive?

another glaive

>made a couple threads without the discord in them
>don't play for a couple weeks
>come back and threads aren't being made with the discord link anymore
glad to be of service

Is this thing worth making? Not familiar with dagger zaws.

I wish.

Is the gameplay good yet or are the enemies still braindead damage sponges?

so should I rebuild an amprex or did the changes make it shit again?

Azima for max fun

>twin glaives
that sounds so fun_ I'm having fun_ imagining it. Juicy.

anyones panties get wet after being called maggots all the time?

I thought that gun was supposed to be horrible. Is that wrong?

Why the fuck is Nyx so cute but so terrible
It's not fair

I have a riven that makes it do 250% more damage and some other shit. It's fine with that.

please respond

imagine a game with more than 3 factions

It's a pretty good single machine pistol. Burns through ammo a bit, but has a great status chance. The glaive meme is Condition Overload after all.

please help

Don't take it to grineer or corrupted sorties and you'll be fine. babbies just crying that they can't delete the map instantly anymore (myself included)

>grineer
>corpus
>infested
>sentient
>tenno

since all the other online calculators are un-accurate or outdated as fuck I had to do it myself.

Tenno.
Orokin.
Sentients.
Grineer.
Corpus.
Infested.
Corrupted.
Wildlife.
Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis, Cehpalon Suda, Perrin Sequence, Red Veil, New Loka.

Get mods, rank up mods, get better weapons, put those ranked up mods on better weapons.

>he doesn't know

it's still pretty good, used it in sorties today and it was smooth sailing

some retards who hopped on the wagon are just sperging out because their beloved sinister reach (which is shit endgame on the amprex) doesnt increase the chain range anymore, so they have to move their mouse at least once to clear an entire room

Zakti

Synoid Gamacor for that energy proc

if you have the stance, sure. but CL is unnecessary most of the time anyways.

How's the Atomos now? Haven't updated it yet

>wildlife
that's reaching a bit, that'd be like saying storage containers is its own faction because it has no allegiance to any other faction

It's mastery fodder now. And so is Amprex. Anyone who says otherwise (Reddit) is a cuck.

can't fill your screen with so many numbers that Borderlands 2 gets a boner watching you anymore, but still kills things as well as it has been, and ruinous being ruined means you have an extra mod slot

Large Corpus Explosive Container and Large Grineer Explosive Container disagree.

I could have divided it up between Kubrow, Kavat, Plains, and Fish. It was kind of a joke though.

pls help

wtf. burston prime is actually good now.

how did they nerf the amprex

Embarrassing confession: I'm MR9 and I can't solo a Teralyst

they nerfed all beam weapons but people were circle jerking over the amprex to the neglect of everything else so that's the only squeaky wheel, so to speak.

It doesn't deal nearly as much damage to chained targets anymore, and you can't use +range mods to increase the chain distance to effectively kill everything on the map as long as they're within eyesight of another enemy.

oh also they lowered its base damage because on an unrelated note, fuck you

What a stupid looking cat.

>DE announces the removal of raids with zero hint or notice before hand
>given a few weeks until its removal
>"they are too buggy and things constantly needs fixing" says DE despite that all 3 trials get about 3 fixes every other month and were probably more stable than most stuff that need refixing every few weeks
>5k+ communities and a few content creators (the ones that actually play the game) are absolutely livid
>DE said it will be only temporary leave such as darksector despite dark sector hasn't touched this game in 3 fucking years
>on the following dev stream DE showed some new game mode that shared the name darksector then the next dev stream after they backpedaled and said it will not be darksector
>trial arcane market took a massive dip in a single week of the announcement
>DE buffs a hand full of the arcanes and since a large percentage of the community has never heard of arcanes existing the demand for the decent ones went up for a week
>DE pushed shine of the eidolons which is basically a reskin of the first eidolon but more colorful and bright lights.
>DE wants to put the trial arcanes into the """"new"""" content they have just released
>DE said "We dont want to ruin the arcane market"
>DE adds the arcanes to the eidolons
>you can get up to 12 arcanes every 90 mins eidolon capture vs 3 arcanes every 24 hours via trials
>prices of 95% of the arcanes hit the ground in 2 days
>at this point there is zero reason to even bother with doing trials anymore
>the week of when trials are removed
>DE makes a "farewell trials" thread as a final word for that trials are getting removed
>DE made a special badge for people who have done all 3 of the trials atleast once and have their trial keys refunded
>DE pushes the removal of trials back a day so new players can get these badges even through they had set a date for its removals weeks ago
>DE post a unrelated twitter post in the thread about dancing emotes
>DE changed the thread title to "where is the update"

MR doesn't mean anything

t. MRlet

Just keep practicing. I met MR20s who can't follow any advice given and always end up carried.

Good. Fuck trials and fuck the old arcane prices. Many of them were out of reach for 95% of players and were gamechanging. They need to be more readily available to the average player if they're going to be that important in builds.

>day of the trials being removed.
>DE messed up and made the speciel leaving gift for trials pretain to anyone that did any of the trials pass or fail (so basically everyone got it)
>relay niggers now just stand around all day in relays wear them proudly like they accomplished something thus ruining the entire purpose it existing. wearing it has zero worth now
>people who were refunded a massive amount of resources now have a softlock crash when they try to open their foundry

what a massive clusterfuck. i should have stop playing when they pushed that bard frame update since that was really the peak of my absolute disgust in the direction this game has turned. not only did they remove content after not adding any for 3 months they went head and added all this fucking trash non content thats still related to fucking bard frame update.

Alright how the fuck am I supposed to build the baza? I tried crits but it still hits like a limp noodle despite lighting my target up with a billion yellow numbers.

trials are lame. it's not warframe. the eidolon fights are what warframe should be about and it's a step in the right direction

Is Warframe too big to fail?

>all this autism
Good riddance. We won't miss you.

>step 1: copy/paste your soma build
>step 2: cry over the forma you wasted
>step 3: ????

>unnecessary
>free +100 base damage, with the potential of a free kill if you proc one of the MANY methods of forcing finishers
>Stining Thorn has a combo that forces a finisher
If you are using a dagger, and are not using CL, you aren't using a dagger properly.

Its already a huge financial success. It could shut down tomorrow and be fine.

But DE is a poor and petite game company.

I mean they could make decisions that ruin the game and cause people to stop playing en masse, but I don't really see that happening and the amount of normies that actually buy plat will keep them afloat for a long time

I want to murder whoever at DE decided it was a good idea to lock frame parts behind long and tedious boss fights like kela and ambulas

>announces the removal of raids with zero hints or notice before hand
>announces
>zero notice
>given time after announcement
what did he mean by this?

it means DE would have normally said something during a devstream they were removing trials in the near future or atleast make a statement about their removal with no actual removal date. what we got instead was basically the equivalence of an eviction notice

just got 75% off market purchase, what do I buy? Probably a syanda or armor set or something

A set of weapon slots

Warframe and weapon slots. Vaulted Prime Sets.

forma

Pyrana
It's pretty fun

who are you quoting

PoE arsewing. Where the fuck is my gun? Also, one hit to get dismounted. Also, how do I get off it with my companion still intact?

those are pretty boring answers but thanks

if it's glaive prime, the only correct answer is zakti with the condition overload build on the glaive and the status build on the zakti.

for anything else, literally whatever the fuck you want senpai

We were told of raids being removed several weeks ago. Unless you didn't browse here, reddit, or watch any youtube channels then yeah, you might not have known

No, get the personal quarters shelves for your NEET ship.

>have to cocksuck with others to do it
i mean i know why faggots love it so much, but i'm glad it's gone

I checked, and I can't buy slots with the discount, or tennogen, so basically a syanada or armor or misc crap

!plat

Then buy a potato

any warframe deluxe skin

>i didnt read but i will reply anyways: the post

Post your OwO

Buy a dildo.

glad to see DE isn't breaking with their tradition of making every deluxe skin an irredeemable eyesore

>Playstation Move

You saved this to your computer

is rubico worth a potato if I have vectis and vulkar?

They did tell you when.

they brought out a deluxe for octavia already? really?

Yup! Surprise!

i bought the diva skin on release, too... fuck. oh well, buying this

Post Warframes with big tits!

nah
unless you have a really compelling riven for the rubico

Finally got a Smeeta but am kind of underwhelmed, about how many kuva runs do you typically do till you actually get a cat booster?

It's decent. Better than her default.

last two #s is how many more runs I need to drop the systems

Apparently they just let the artists they contract go wild with whatever they want to do a deluxe for that hasn't already been done.

I like it but I can't find a good color scheme, too many metallics that take up so much of the pallet

I really really love it.

Recently finished The War Within and got my first Riven mod, can someone explain to me how the hell I'm supposed to open this? Or should I sell it to someone? I feel obligated to unlock it's power to see if anything good comes out. I also don't know shit about melee, or what a dragon key is and how hard this will be to unveil.

>"A deal's a deal tenno!"

once you max the Charm mod and put it on the top left you'll see it says the chance % and time

in a normal kuva mission it will most likely pop at least once. its timing is more typically terrible. hence the reason for standing around after you hit the first 3 for it to start.

also, if you aint going solo, you doin it wrong.

She is.

Incredibly easy with Body Count, Drifting Contact, etc, you can even just slap infested in solo survival for a while. Or if you want cheese, Kuva Siphons increase the multiplier but can't be destroyed last I heard, just bring a fast melee.