>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Report all tripfags

CAN ANY FE DEFEAT HIM?

Reddoot isn't actually popular.

which armor units want armor march over armor buffs for a c skill?

I have a -atk +res amelia rotting in my barracks

>Staffs have been good for ages
>She's still not here to take advantage of them
Today, I think I will blame Athena.

Noire and Morgan will not be on the first Awakening kids banner

You know...
I miss when Reinhardt was the meta
Because he could be easily countered but under the right situation could wreck your shit sideways and he wasn't MEANT to be OP like BLyn,Zelgius or any dragon, he was just unintended side effect of the skill inheritance war
He also has a lot of charm firstly with his special quotes, great voice acting and art but also the fact that you got styled on by a minor boss from fucking Thracia
But now it's just
"Unga bunga Me have lots fanboys so me best unit with exclusive skills"

/feg/ what would you think of early promoting this Neimi to ranger?

Why is this anal slut so good at killing armors and greens?

If you tease me, you've got it coming.

0ppai~~

I want to protect Morgan's smile!

Saizo

Whoa, user, I know I'm a hot shot but you don't gotta shitpost for me....

Was it Kino?

Dude where did you get this picture of me

because of armorslayer and TA

How do I even build her, or is she irredeemable?

How do I build pic related, /feg/?
I think I liked something about him in Awakening, though it could've just been the OST

Those are my daughters

>tfw reading her supports and other stuff
>Morgan that we get in game is probably the one from future past
>got mind-washed by Grima then all her memories are gone cause of it

Morgan deserves a happy life

Ike is so shit. Zelgi welgi should have been the main character of the Tellius games.

Is this Loss?

Day 120, Ayra is still a bitch.

Is this a good build

Kellam wants vengeful fighter so you better have a Grima ready

Whatever Micaiah.

Kellam's pretty solid however you build him, just give him warding breath and a res refine on his weapon and he'll be tanking anything thrown at him

>tfw haven't gotten a decent IV Palla since the beginning of the game

Which unit in your barracks would you relentlessly breed and why?

CAN ANY FE DEFEAT HER?

I just wanna say fuck Granblue rates, they are a lie. In the end, Heroes does it best for me, if only because they drown us in orbs.

I've talked to a few FGO players and they all say auto battle is bad because it makes it "not a game".

I've never played FGO, but I don't think a mobage not having autobattle can ever be a good thing.

Ok, beaner.

Pulled a +Attack/-HP Dorcas. How badly does the loss of Infantry Pulse hurt him?

whats her name again

>worst boon and bane
I wouldn't bother

Tana
cuboon

>tfw there were a bunch of staff users you wanted even before they became good
>one was made into a mediocre blue tome
>there hasn't been a new staff in months
Why

Alright /feg/, barrack space is getting tight. Is Flier Formation worth anything, or should I merge my 2 Elincias?

You underestimate the power of "cummies!". That's why people like Drill like her.

I want anime Ike. I hope he's on a focus banner sometime soon to complete my Ike trio.

In times like this, you wish you didnt replace Hinoka's Brave Lance with her unique spear eh?

They don't want auto-battle because then they'll realize just how barren their product really is.

Im still using neutral myself

thats one of the worst IVs you could possibly get, but blarblade and buffs could make up the damage. she will never be very potent though.

blarblade, LaD and flyer buffs

didn't see last thread was at bump limit
so i'm going through my fliers to try to see if there are any other builds i can use, i got pretty IV screwed on my nowi but are there any builds other than blade she can run well? i don't think she has enough defenses for raven but keen wolf isn't actually that bad on other mages

as long as she isn't -spd go LaD+blade with desperation and the speed seal and you should be fine

Guidance is probably better on most fliers. You could use her for DB fodder maybe, but if not then probably just merge.

Why is it that old people in anime always have smaller eyes?

Just use Elincia to murder the Ayra dude.

Bladetome will fix nearly any -atk. Mine is neutral and I always seem to overkill anyways. Give her fury rdarting.

Wayu

The way I see it
>No new armours in a whole
>Suddenly, tons of armours
>No new dragons in a while
>Suddenly two new powercrept dragons
>No new staffs
We're all going to make it, healerpals. Archers can wait their turn.

>no res
>low hp
Also Reinhardt.

How did you build her? Wo Dao?

I want to show her my subway sandwich.

>"Unga bunga Me have lots fanboys so me best unit with exclusive skills"
Man that's depressing

Jesus Christ, that is terrifying. I'm the opposite, I have 21 SSRs in Granblue after playing for 3 months, and 2 SSRs in Grand Order after playing for 9 months.

Old people aren't kawaii des~

I've spent every summon ticket I got since the launch day and only have a Tamamo to show for it.

FGO is fucked beyond belief.

>minor boss

I think he was pretty infamous for people who actually played Thracia, but then most people dont

Just mvp your gacha luck

Fun fact: Myrrh's dragonstone is slightly different than everyone else's. Robin has no dragonstone modeled, for if you could hack Expiration onto someone else (as an example).

"I don't want to appear with a spd boon" girl

>roll on a banner
>get ultra fucked
>depressed for days afterwards

>roll
>get stupidly lucky
>in a good mood for days afterwards

the impact that this game has on my emotional state don't seem healthy

>hell yeah motherfucker
>hell yeah motherfucker

Umu!

just means you're more limited to which team mates can get the boost from him. but 42 still ain't bad.

>no laguz-likes at all
I can't wait for six straight banners of them.

>Check any tower Ayra stats.
>35+ def and still over 40spd.

Shit was a mistake.

He's probably the hardest boss in the game, except for like Gomes in a situation where you're out of Light Brand / no Asvel or something.

I could count summons too but I have two SSR summons, and they're both mediocre.

Yeah, just whip out your cock that's her weakness. She'll lose to it no matter what.

I just tried the game during the free roll thing and I got plenty of SSRs

>in game since launch
>took me 10 months to get her rolling every banner she was in
i wish i had 10 more copies but i'm a broke college student with horrible luck

the fact that some literal cuck/nigger is making all these shops is not even surprising. those are two of the lowest forms of human being on the planet.

In terms of team effectiveness, a fair bit, since a lot of the units you'd actually use with him basically hit near his neutral HP anyway.
Still it's not bad, just decent given his actual kit and general effectiveness.
-spd +anything else is his best iv anyway

if you're only working the player phase, sure

See, the consolation is that GBF regularly does surprise tickets(pick an SSR, get a 10 roll at that) and Star Legend(guaranteed SSR), FGO only does guaranteed 5*s about twice a year and also only has 1% 5* Servant rates! The only consolation FGO has is that some of their 4*s, including event ones can and do outshine 5*s at times.

>have every single berserker
>have 3 Okita
>absolutely nothing else

Fuck FGO rates. That shit is seeded.

When is Kliff getting into Heroes? He scored pretty well on CyL, they can't just keep ignoring him forever, right?

>t. Drill
Who are you trying to fool?

Defeat this unit, go on I dare you. It's not possible.

Best A Skill for Hardin besides Warding B?

>infantry melee

(lol

ISIS has given in to the Reinhardt memes and is now creating a Redeemed Heroes banner, with Reinhardt - Atoning Crusader, with a Blessed Sword. Which 3 units will join him to be redeemed?

why is this slut great at killing everything

Anyone else having FUN with their S!Corrin?

What is the Fire Emblem equivalent of this?

His Brazen is great, just stick with that

No but I have two fucking Gaius'

Steady Breath

Pls Halp. I wanna believe in the -Good- Taco.

I think they even have a dedicated thread and discord for this shit at /h/
Nero is shit anyway

I've been waiting for x2 SP to train her and like 4 other units. Can knock out training tower quests at the same time

>FGO only does guaranteed 5*s about twice a year
Except you don't even get to choose what you want so it's entirely possible you get saddled with literal garbage like Arthur / Arturia.

Sometimes my mind is blown when I remember there are people who praise FGO as the best mobage.

Which FE character glows the most when heavily pregnant?