Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ljfYP29oFVg
realmpop.com/us.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RKuEnF_Ehe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for this game is SO hard

I need to visit Goldshire more often

>male human warrior

Requesting more info on y’alls experience with discipline vs holy. Last thread somebody recommended discipline as better solo-ability.. anyone playing priest?

Disc has bubble shields and self heals from doing damage, on top of having even more healing. There's not really much of a contest between disc and holy if you're wondering about solo stuff between the two specs

Ya. I wonder though if holy will be strongly preferred for raiding when i hit 110 though, or will it not matter

i want to bone an elf

Holy isnt exactly big on damage unless you get geared up, does better healing than disc though. Disc for soloing

>posts jessie cox
>a horde fanatic that plays a troll shaman
nice

Disc is a huge help to have in a raid, but holy has it beaten in terms of being a typical healer. Both are valuable

>male human warrior

omfg why does soylent always get knocked on?

its good as fuck and is healthy for you, why is it a meme now??

i drink it literally twice a day for two meals and i'm healthier than ever

Since Thalyssra is insane and evil now, who is the best nightborne to take her place?

It's a meme you dip

t. male human warrior

thx dudes

Have fun with your intestinal ulcers and gyno

No one, she's here to stay. If they got rid of her, then none of the other Nightborne would be as personally offended by what Tyrande said. Such is the level of retarded writing that went into making them a Horde Allied Race.

>break into a prison to murder a trouble maker in cold blood
savage

Have you hypnotized any horny boys with your elf feet?

Hello from Emerald Dream!

That's true

Good point, Tyrande is always right.

It's too late. Try again next thread.

hopefully valtrois. thalyssra was the most boring one from that group no one will miss her

>Too many paladins

KHF mascot here, Hi friends!

Hope you all had a good day!

Hey Nov!
Hope you also have a good day!

hi, do you offer body fluids

I have just been doing the class order hall quests on my Priest and wanted to offer my two cents. Disc is a lot of fun because when soloing you are literally unkillable. Your damage heals you and that's if you even lose health despite all your absorbs. The downside is 0 AOE. Also, nubs will say your healing numbers are shit because you're basically a half-healer half-dps.

Shadow obviously heal aside from the occasional self-heal but they do more damage than Disc and have some AOE capability (it's not great though).

I have least experience with Holy but it seems that they have almost no offensive capability but are the most straightforward to heal with.

It was honestly pretty witty of Blizz of Void Elves, at least population wise. No one really gives a shit about High Elves, but they're pink-skinned elves in the Alliance, so all Blood Elf players crave them because they prefer ERPing in their generic medieval castle town and playing through dungeons with their Human husbands and the Dwarves they loathe much more than they would prefer running around a spikey, dirty fortress-city of Orgrimmar or the other Horde capitals or having to deal with machomen Orcs or jewish goblins and their grubby mitts when running Battlegrounds.

With High Elves in the Alliance, at least, 50% of the Blood Elf population would jump ship and leave the Horde population almost empty, which was the only real reason they were in the Horde in the first place. Though Void Elf lore may be shit, they still attract enough die-hard Elf lovers to bare with or work around it to make the creation process worth it without throwing off faction population balance.

enjoy your mold spores

Guys.. how do you think this guy feels about Metzen being a human paladin all along?
youtu.be/ljfYP29oFVg

>No one really gives a shit about High Elves
>at least, 50% of the Blood Elf population would jump ship and leave the Horde population almost empty
Sound like they do give a shit.

You do realize that horde is the bigger faction right?

There's a reason horde BG queues are 10 times longer than alliance ones and pve guilds swap to horde to find more people.

Does anyone else have a crush on their own character?

Ignore all the stupid memes and hate. I hope your gender transition goes well.

They don't give a shit about High Elf lore is what I mean. They don't give a shit about their eye color or their history or anything. The Blood Elves could declare tomorrow morning that they're switching back to the Alliance like they were almost considering in MoP, and every Blood Elf character would instantly be faction changed to the Alliance.

There would be not one complaint.

>You do realize that horde is the bigger faction right?

Because of Blood Elves. It's the reason they were implemented in BC. Horde was desolate in vanilla because there wasn't a 'pretty' race to play.

>Tfw too autistic to join in the rp and not autistic enough to join in the RP at the same time.
Observing the wildlife.

how did I wake up here

>87k votes on a twitter poll
>maybe 1% of all people on the planet who are interested to some degree in WoW

I think about my panda priest sitting on my face and putting homemade dumplings in my mouth every day.

>high elf lore
Guys, blood elves have their sunwell back so they are literally just high elves

Just so you know you got cat dick from a druid last night

If only they had the eye color switch now that they don't siphon shit from fel crystals.

Anyone up for some "rp" ?

Not how it works amigo

Fel Corruption is a genetic change, all blood elves are fel-corrupted, like green orcs. They will never be blue eyed high elves again, nor will their descendants, even if they have never interacted with the fel personally at all.

On EU horde was always the bigger faction because of e-celebs like kungen and vurtne.

Well that's too bad, there's a lot of good people here!

>twitter poll with 87k votes
woa... he got us

realmpop has shitload more numbers and its all fairly equal, slightly in favor of alliance. good try though

that wasnt a druid, bro

>void elves.
My interest suddenly collapses entirely, for a brief moment I had forgotten they exist and now comprise 40% of the alliance.

Thrall's kid is brown

Why are EU servers so balanced but on NA everyone goes horde?

Already seeing less allied race elves on both factions. It's just hype.

Literally only because of Blood Elves.
The Horde sans Blood Elves are 32.1% of all player characters at the moment, not counting allied races. Blood Elves alone is 16.2%. If even half of them, 8.1%, jumped back to Alliance, the Alliance:Horde Ratio would be 6:4.
realmpop.com/us.html

It's only in favor of alliance if you include old dead characters.

Thrall's kids mother is brown. You get one cell from daddy one sell from mommy, but you're grown from your mothers body.

The height difference between the femnelf and void elf is cute

lol ok

the twitter poll is only in favor of the horde because of sockpuppet accounts. see we can both make up bullshit to support ourselves!

>including low-level and dead alts

Because the horde appeals more to the ideal of liberty and social mobility that are basically the religion of America. Americans HATE the idea of kings and the Alliance is straight full of people who only are what they are becasue of whose kid they are. Horde is full of heroic archetypes that appeal to Muricans.

>have to beat Agatha to get the only cool looking appearance for Feral druid

Blizzard isn't very funny.

Thats hot

Because being alliance is racist.

so you don't know how the fuck cell division actually works, ok

>No Nightborne or Highmountain
>Probably won't be updated for Zandalari, Mag'har, or chiropractics
I bet you any amount of money the Blood Elf population has already thinned from Nightborne and will only thin more from the other changes/additions.

Looking to switch from horde to Alliance in BfA, What server should I join thats large enoughto easily find a guild for mythics? Would any server do if I end up not mythic raiding?

Currently im on Illidan so I feel a faction change wont be enough, as in BfA itd be like a 10 to 1 ratio as soon as I enable Pvp. Im stressing on finding a good server as it seems it will matter as Pvp will be apart of progression in PvE, which i mainly focus on

Actually If my other account was alive I might hop on my dwarf and wander over, but I never ever actually RP on female characters.

>factions are perfectly balanced thats why horde bg queues are 8 minutes and alliance ones are 1 minute or less and people swap horde to find people for their dead competitive raiding scene

Why are horde players so cringe?

Mal'ganis

Allied races are the grey bar on realmpop, togheter they are like 1% of the population.

Sargeras or Stormrage

I LOVE MODERN WOW

>get Agatha down to 2K health
>die because "lol aoe and boulders"

>dying to agatha

this is what a literal pleb filter boss looks like.

>do the letter from illidan to tyrande and malf
>go to hyjal for the message to me
>see tyrande, malf and illidan ghosts sitting by the water happily talking to each other
T-that was kind of sad

>floor can be covered in aoe that slows down
>pleb

Post achievement or your mom is gay.

why do people play gnomes/dwarves

>floor can be covered in aoe that slows down
that because you're too dumb to place the exploding imps in the outer side of the area.

>not getting sex toys coloured after your fempanda wow characters

>gnomes

youtube.com/watch?v=RKuEnF_Ehe0

>not playng dwarves
the only acceptable answer to this is if you play horde exclusivley AND you are either an orc or a tauren

this one is fucking hot

>try to move imps away
>die by boulder
>dodge boulders and have health drained by Agatha because you weren't building pips for free heal

lol

i quit after 2 weeks when I bought legion, is it even worth it for someone who is extremely bored? i barely see cdew play wow and the only reason i would still play wow in its current state is for the pvp.

>Since Thalyssra is insane and evil now
allied races were a mistake

dwarves are the only good alliance race

>tfw we could've gotten updates, heritage armor and different body shapes for our favorite races instead of brand new ones

How long would the argus campaign typically take for a fresh, ungeared shitter?